Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default recipe request

I used to have a recipe that was pudding/custard like, it was the mexican
version, can't even recall the name, but i have lost the recipe, if you have
one that you have used and like please pos it, thanks, Lee

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
sal sal is offline

"Stormmee" > wrote in
:

> I used to have a recipe that was pudding/custard like, it was
> the mexican version, can't even recall the name, but i have
> lost the recipe, if you have one that you have used and like
> please pos it, thanks, Lee

Flan?
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

yes exactly, Lee
"sal" > wrote in message
> "Stormmee" > wrote in
> :
>
>> I used to have a recipe that was pudding/custard like, it was
>> the mexican version, can't even recall the name, but i have
>> lost the recipe, if you have one that you have used and like
>> please pos it, thanks, Lee

> Flan?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Go to foodtv.com and search for flan and Alton Brown. The recipe is
easy and delicious.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:23:44 -0500, "Stormmee"
> wrote:

>I used to have a recipe that was pudding/custard like, it was the mexican
>version, can't even recall the name, but i have lost the recipe, if you have
>one that you have used and like please pos it, thanks, Lee

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Lewis View Post
This information is useful,thanks!

recipe request Stormmmee Diabetic 6 19-11-2009 11:20 AM
recipe request Stormmmee Recipes 0 16-11-2009 12:41 PM
Recipe request Kswck General Cooking 13 13-06-2009 12:54 PM
Recipe Request Yaderp Mexican Cooking 3 05-09-2006 05:14 PM
Recipe Request Matthew Givens Winemaking 0 29-03-2004 05:25 AM