FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   recipe request (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/398505-recipe-request.html)

Stormmee 10-07-2010 10:23 PM

recipe request

I used to have a recipe that was pudding/custard like, it was the mexican
version, can't even recall the name, but i have lost the recipe, if you have
one that you have used and like please pos it, thanks, Lee

sal 10-07-2010 11:36 PM

recipe request

"Stormmee" > wrote in
:

> I used to have a recipe that was pudding/custard like, it was
> the mexican version, can't even recall the name, but i have
> lost the recipe, if you have one that you have used and like
> please pos it, thanks, Lee

Flan?

Stormmee 11-07-2010 01:21 AM

recipe request

yes exactly, Lee

Walt Lewis 12-07-2010 02:19 PM

recipe request

Go to foodtv.com and search for flan and Alton Brown. The recipe is
easy and delicious.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:23:44 -0500, "Stormmee"

Darkknight 15-04-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walt Lewis (Post 1503262)

This information is useful,thanks!