Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Recipe Request

Please, a recipe for Apple Empinada of the type served by "Taco Bell"
restaurants

--
Yaderp

Peeing on an electric fence is one of those life lesson you only have to be
taught once.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Yaderp >
wrote:

>Please, a recipe for Apple Empinada of the type served by "Taco Bell"
>restaurants

THeir dessert appears to be and tastes like regular commercial pie
crust with canned apples. That should suffice. You cna find the
ingredients on the supermarket shelf.

jim

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

And be careful about what you ask for, it is "empanada", an "empinada"
is what a 5000 lb. gorilla would give you at jail shower when you drop
the soap.

Check this link for the recipe

http://www.recipegoldmine.com/swdess/swdess87.html

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

This looks like a recipe for Polish Kolaches except you use other types of
preserves, ie: blackberry, strawberry., apricot.
MIKE

--
http://www.myspace.com/bigdaddykahuna2

"I have a sweet tooth for song and music. This is my Polish sin.
Pope John Paul II "

oups.com...

recipe request Stormmmee Diabetic 6 19-11-2009 11:20 AM
recipe request Stormmmee Recipes 0 16-11-2009 12:41 PM
Recipe request Kswck General Cooking 13 13-06-2009 12:54 PM
Recipe Request lehy Preserving 1 15-02-2009 02:35 AM
Recipe Request Matthew Givens Winemaking 0 29-03-2004 05:25 AM