Old 05-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Member

Default My Little Intro.

Hi guys...
I would like and I really wish that I have met you all before proceeding and sharing anything. I am very glad and feel proud to be staying with you. I hope, It will be really nice staying here with you.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone View Post
Hi guys...
I would like and I really wish that I have met you all before proceeding and sharing anything. I am very glad and feel proud to be staying with you. I hope, It will be really nice staying here with you.
Welcome over here. Where did you normally stays at before moving in over here?

intro cj5 Tea 0 10-09-2006 05:18 PM
Intro HeatherB Tea 5 09-07-2006 10:12 PM
Intro: saying hi... Arie Sourdough 4 12-02-2006 05:19 PM
Intro [email protected] Sourdough 1 28-10-2005 12:07 AM
Intro VikingQueen14 General Cooking 22 28-01-2005 04:07 AM