Old 04-11-2011, 07:22 AM
Member

Default Introduction..

Hello guys….what’s up? Just joining this forum…..how are u all…I will surely take part in each discussion.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Member

Hi, I’m Jak Marcus, new member to the forum. I have just joined the forum and i am enjoying so much here and i hope that i will post some of my good thoughts with my friends
Old 10-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Member

My name is Jeff Clark. I have lots of interest to take part in each kind of discussion and this is the basic reason that I am joining this forum.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Member

Hi dear,
I am Jason Smith from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.

Last edited by Jason Smith : 18-11-2011 at 02:46 PM
Old 15-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Member

Hi! My good name is Will Smith. I live in france. I am here to share my thinkings and ideas with you all. I m saying hello to all members of this forum and this is my first post.

Old 17-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Member

Hello friends............ this is Charlie Adam............just joined the forum and want to say hello to all of you. i am 28 years from CA and a graphic designer by prefession.
Old 17-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Member

Hi……I am new here…I am posting my first post. Hope we will have a great fun…
Old 22-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Member

I am so much happy to joining this forum..i m saying hello to all members of this forum. My good name is Mark Anthony.
Old 23-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Member

I am Jack Vale. I am new here. I live in Chile.
Old 23-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealjames View Post
Hello guys….what’s up? Just joining this forum…..how are u all…I will surely take part in each discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakmarcus View Post
Hi, I’m Jak Marcus, new member to the forum. I have just joined the forum and i am enjoying so much here and i hope that i will post some of my good thoughts with my friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffclark View Post
My name is Jeff Clark. I have lots of interest to take part in each kind of discussion and this is the basic reason that I am joining this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Smith View Post
Hi dear,
I am Jason Smith from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackallen View Post
Hi Guys….I have recently Joined this forum..How are you all…
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddySon View Post
I am Albert M. I am A civil engineer. I am Running a Construction company. I am a newbie here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsmith1 View Post
Hi! My good name is Will Smith. I live in france. I am here to share my thinkings and ideas with you all. I m saying hello to all members of this forum and this is my first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieadam View Post
Hello friends............ this is Charlie Adam............just joined the forum and want to say hello to all of you. i am 28 years from CA and a graphic designer by prefession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janescandy View Post
Hi……I am new here…I am posting my first post. Hope we will have a great fun…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markanthony1 View Post
I am so much happy to joining this forum..i m saying hello to all members of this forum. My good name is Mark Anthony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackvale View Post
I am Jack Vale. I am new here. I live in Chile.
Hello to all of you! Welcome to FoodBanter Forums! Are you guys foodie or a chef or anything related?

Old 24-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleymcadams1 View Post
Hello to all of you! Welcome to FoodBanter Forums! Are you guys foodie or a chef or anything related?
Hi! I'm Dawson Gabriel new to this forum and I've just joined this forum and I hope I'll have a good time here
Old 25-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Member

Hello! I have just activated my account on this forum…I m from Canada…How are you all??
Old 28-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Member

Hi, I'm new here as well my name is Stephane. i am 28 years old and want to learn new thing on this forum..
Old 29-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Member

Hello guys and girls, This is Frederick From US. my age is 22 and i am here to learn from Gurus as well as to grow my social network.....
Old 29-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Member

Hi, I’m Mykel Wade. New to this community. And just want to say hello to all members…..

introduction wildflower General Cooking 6 27-02-2009 03:48 PM
An Introduction, Maybe? Glasswalker General Cooking 59 05-06-2007 04:18 PM
introduction Ed Johnson General Cooking 0 13-05-2007 10:21 PM
Introduction Ben Snyder Wine 74 01-09-2006 03:09 PM
Introduction Chase Pearson General 3 10-03-2005 01:33 AM