Chase Pearson

Default Introduction

Good day everyone,

Just a note to say hello to the group. My name is Chase and I am from
Birmingham, AL USA. I drink a bit and think this group looks like fun.

I love to mix drinks and used to bartend in NC outside Camp Lejeune.

Anyway.. hey everyone. I'm looking forward to some more drink recipes :-D

Chase

PS... Check out the new beer mug from hell. Just found it
http://www.chuggler.com/
Marcus

"Chase Pearson" > wrote in message
om...
> Good day everyone,
>
> Just a note to say hello to the group. My name is Chase and I am from
> Birmingham, AL USA. I drink a bit and think this group looks like fun.
>
> I love to mix drinks and used to bartend in NC outside Camp Lejeune.
>
> Anyway.. hey everyone. I'm looking forward to some more drink recipes :-D
>
> Chase

What are your favorite mixed drinks?

Chase Pearson

I like sex on the beach, pina coladas, cocaine, green alien, fuzzy
navel.. love some buttery nipples and lemon drops.

Marcus wrote:
> "Chase Pearson" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>Good day everyone,
>>
>>Just a note to say hello to the group. My name is Chase and I am from
>>Birmingham, AL USA. I drink a bit and think this group looks like fun.
>>
>>I love to mix drinks and used to bartend in NC outside Camp Lejeune.
>>
>>Anyway.. hey everyone. I'm looking forward to some more drink recipes :-D
>>
>>Chase

> What are your favorite mixed drinks?

Chase Pearson