FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Introduction.. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/412435-introduction.html)

michealjames 04-11-2011 07:22 AM

Introduction..

Hello guys….what’s up? Just joining this forum…..how are u all…I will surely take part in each discussion.

Jakmarcus 10-11-2011 10:28 AM

Hi, I’m Jak Marcus, new member to the forum. I have just joined the forum and i am enjoying so much here and i hope that i will post some of my good thoughts with my friends

Jeffclark 10-11-2011 11:48 AM

My name is Jeff Clark. I have lots of interest to take part in each kind of discussion and this is the basic reason that I am joining this forum.

Jason Smith 12-11-2011 01:34 PM

Hi dear,
I am Jason Smith from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.

Willsmith1 15-11-2011 11:47 AM

Hi! My good name is Will Smith. I live in france. I am here to share my thinkings and ideas with you all. I m saying hello to all members of this forum and this is my first post.

Charlieadam 17-11-2011 07:18 AM

Hello friends............ this is Charlie Adam............just joined the forum and want to say hello to all of you. i am 28 years from CA and a graphic designer by prefession.

Janescandy 17-11-2011 12:23 PM

Hi……I am new here…I am posting my first post. Hope we will have a great fun…

Markanthony1 22-11-2011 07:23 AM

I am so much happy to joining this forum..i m saying hello to all members of this forum. My good name is Mark Anthony.

Jackvale 23-11-2011 10:49 AM

I am Jack Vale. I am new here. I live in Chile.

haleymcadams1 23-11-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michealjames (Post 1678872)
Hello guys….what’s up? Just joining this forum…..how are u all…I will surely take part in each discussion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakmarcus (Post 1681221)
Hi, I’m Jak Marcus, new member to the forum. I have just joined the forum and i am enjoying so much here and i hope that i will post some of my good thoughts with my friends

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffclark (Post 1681225)
My name is Jeff Clark. I have lots of interest to take part in each kind of discussion and this is the basic reason that I am joining this forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Smith (Post 1681936)
Hi dear,
I am Jason Smith from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackallen (Post 1682584)
Hi Guys….I have recently Joined this forum..How are you all…

Quote:

Originally Posted by AddySon (Post 1682657)
I am Albert M. I am A civil engineer. I am Running a Construction company. I am a newbie here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willsmith1 (Post 1683041)
Hi! My good name is Will Smith. I live in france. I am here to share my thinkings and ideas with you all. I m saying hello to all members of this forum and this is my first post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlieadam (Post 1683797)
Hello friends............ this is Charlie Adam............just joined the forum and want to say hello to all of you. i am 28 years from CA and a graphic designer by prefession.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janescandy (Post 1683943)
Hi……I am new here…I am posting my first post. Hope we will have a great fun…

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markanthony1 (Post 1685840)
I am so much happy to joining this forum..i m saying hello to all members of this forum. My good name is Mark Anthony.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackvale (Post 1686231)
I am Jack Vale. I am new here. I live in Chile.

Hello to all of you! Welcome to FoodBanter Forums! Are you guys foodie or a chef or anything related?

DawsonGabriel 24-11-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haleymcadams1 (Post 1686248)
Hello to all of you! Welcome to FoodBanter Forums! Are you guys foodie or a chef or anything related?

Hi! I'm Dawson Gabriel new to this forum and I've just joined this forum and I hope I'll have a good time here

Kevinnash 25-11-2011 07:14 AM

Hello! I have just activated my account on this forum…I m from Canada…How are you all??

stephane24 28-11-2011 07:09 AM

Hi, I'm new here as well my name is Stephane. i am 28 years old and want to learn new thing on this forum..

Frederick1 29-11-2011 10:05 AM

Hello guys and girls, This is Frederick From US. my age is 22 and i am here to learn from Gurus as well as to grow my social network.....

MykelWade 29-11-2011 10:50 AM

Hi, I’m Mykel Wade. New to this community. And just want to say hello to all members…..