Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default The LORD is not listening to Al.

Al wrote:

> Chung the MD with NO hospital affiliation wrote: "Sorry my shape
> continues to bother you. You may certainly pray that GOD
> reshapes me into something that is more pleasing to you."
>
> Oh yeah? Bull shit! I have prayed and prayed that you will go away and
> you are still here. There is no god.

Sorry the LORD is not listening to your prayers. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

ensenadajim wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:17:47 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:
> >Al wrote:
> >> Oh yeah? Bull shit! I have prayed and prayed that you will go away and
> >> you are still here. There is no god.

> >Sorry the LORD is not listening to your prayers. Please forgive all my
> >iniquities.

> Of course, that there is no lord went right over your head, right?

No.

The LORD continues to answer all my prayers.

In the interim, you will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Barry OGrady wrote:

> On 20 Mar 2006 03:14:35 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:

> >> Of course, that there is no lord went right over your head, right?

> >No.
> >
> >The LORD continues to answer all my prayers.

> You must have the right sort of mental illness.

No. HIS fountain of living water cures all illnesses, mental and
physical, including death.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Barry whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIS light so that someday you
will be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords" (Revelation 19:16)

Amen ! ! !

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

ensenadajim wrote:

> On 20 Mar 2006 03:14:35 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:

> >> Of course, that there is no lord went right over your head, right?

> >No.

> Yes

No.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 04:57:39 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>ensenadajim wrote:
>>
>> On 20 Mar 2006 03:14:35 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> > wrote:

>> >No.

>> Yes

>No.