Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default The LORD is not listening to Al.

ensenadajim wrote:

> On 20 Mar 2006 03:14:35 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:

> >> Of course, that there is no lord went right over your head, right?

> >No.

> Yes

No.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew