Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default You are why we need church run schools

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:23:56 -0500, T >
wrote:

>If god is all knowing and all loving, why then should I have to answer
>to him?

You don't have to answer but can suffer the consequences.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:27:16 -0500, T >
wrote:

>In article >, Staff003
><temp1> says...
>> For writing such God is going to smote you dead.
>>
>> Check out the websites that I posted. They will educate you.
>> These sites should be required education resources for all of our
>> schools.
>>
>> If you think that the Bible is a fake why do you think that so many
>> people from our president, Bush to members of my church realize that
>> every word is true and is the exact Bible that God gave us? I am
>> talking about the original version of the Bible and not some of the
>> watered down versions that came after the original King James version.
>>
>> Dennis

>I too have read both the 'original' and 'watered down' versions. Same
>dreck.
>
>Ever stop and think for a moment? And think to yourself that maybe
>you've been lied to all these years?
>
>Your white supremacists viewpoints make me thing you've been
>indoctrinated in some form.

We are not brainwashed. We believe the truth and can understand it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Putting religion back into education

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:29:17 -0500, T >
wrote:

>My father spouts this nonsense every now and then

You had better start paying attention to your father. I pay attention
to mine and have learned a lot. With age comes wisdom. I am building
up my wisdom.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Speaking in tongues and plain English

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:31:07 -0500, T >
wrote:

>"Called and instantly trained by God". What a delightful thought.

The best preachers are annoited and trained by God. He has the power
to do it at once. My preacher was living a wild life before God first
stated to talk to him and give him his life's marching orders. He has
been marching to the orders for a few decades. Great man. Not one of
those brainwashed educated by man type of preachers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:39:17 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>T wrote:
>
>As a white male I am truly embarrassed that I am not a white
> supremacists like Dennis

You can always become like me. Stop hanging out with the
wrong crowd.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff003 wrote:

> .
> >>
> >> Point of order - I thought they were Jewish - since it was the time before
> >> there was even a Christ.

> >Nope. They weren't even Jews. There were Israelites later on, but Judaism didn't
> >come into being until about 2600 years ago.

> Thanks for agreeing with me that Christianity is really older than
> Judaism since it started with Adam and Eve.

Duhh. It is called Christianity because it started with Christ, about 2,000 years
ago, and less than 1,000 years after the birth of Judaism, which was roughly 2000
years after the alleged date of Adam and Eve.
It is not Adamandeveianity.

> >> 1) You might read the passage in the new testament (John ?16 ?) that says
> >> the only way one can pray to God is to go into a room by one's self.
> >> Ministers and televangelists not allowed.

> >Hence no need for prayers in school or at the start of football games.

> There is a need.We are going to get prayers back into school. More and more people
> are demanding this right and we will win this one. There is a command for us to
> gather and praise his name.

Go ahead. Gather. Gather at church on Sunday, or any other day of the week. Just
don't expect everyone else to be quiet and indulge you or to participate.

> This should be done before the start of school classes and other events so that we
> can make sure God is going to be on our side and help his people.

I agree that it should be done before school if it is important. Do at home before
your special bus comes to pick you up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff003 wrote:

> >> Hence no need for prayers in school or at the start of football games.

> >And if you think there isn't any prayer in public schools, you haven't
> >been there for mid-terms.

> And to think how much better the students would do if they prayed from
> the beginning.

Oh? There seems to be an inverse relationship between an understanding of
science and fundamental belief in the Bible.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff003 wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:29:17 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >My father spouts this nonsense every now and then

> You had better start paying attention to your father. I pay attention
> to mine and have learned a lot.

I guess you father never said to smarten up.

> With age comes wisdom. I am building
> up my wisdom.

With age you get older. In order to have wisdom you have to learn.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:18:57 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

> >> Point of order - I thought they were Jewish - since it was the time before
> >> there was even a Christ.

> >Nope. They weren't even Jews. There were Israelites later on, but Judaism didn't
> >come into being until about 2600 years ago.

> Thanks for agreeing with me that Christianity is really older than
> Judaism since it started with Adam and Eve.

Nowhere did the response indicate that Adam & Eve were Christian.

Perhaps you should take a logic course.

> >> 1) You might read the passage in the new testament (John ?16 ?) that says
> >> the only way one can pray to God is to go into a room by one's self.
> >> Ministers and televangelists not allowed.

> >Hence no need for prayers in school or at the start of football games.

> There is a need. We are going to get prayers back into school. More
> and more people are demanding this right and we will win this one.
> There is a command for us to gather and praise his name. This should
> be done before the start of school classes and other events so that we
> can make sure God is going to be on our side and help his people.

I can hear Roger Williams spinning in his grave right now. He firmly
believed that there should be freedom of and freedome from religion.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:37:06 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >> Hence no need for prayers in school or at the start of football games.

> >And if you think there isn't any prayer in public schools, you haven't
> >been there for mid-terms.

> And to think how much better the students would do if they prayed from
> the beginning.

I say a little prayer to whatever god may be listening every day. I ask
that god to make sure religious fundamentalists and white supremacists
be taken up in a rapture, or be struck down by lightning bolts. So far I
haven't had my prayers answered.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:23:56 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>

> >If god is all knowing and all loving, why then should I have to answer
> >to him?

> You don't have to answer but can suffer the consequences.

That's a **** poor excuse for a judicial system. You'd think someone
who's supposed to be omnipotent and omniscient would have the upper
hand. Why bother with free will if thats the case?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:27:16 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >, Staff003
> ><temp1> says...
> >> For writing such God is going to smote you dead.
> >>
> >> Check out the websites that I posted. They will educate you.
> >> These sites should be required education resources for all of our
> >> schools.
> >>
> >> If you think that the Bible is a fake why do you think that so many
> >> people from our president, Bush to members of my church realize that
> >> every word is true and is the exact Bible that God gave us? I am
> >> talking about the original version of the Bible and not some of the
> >> watered down versions that came after the original King James version.
> >>
> >> Dennis

> >I too have read both the 'original' and 'watered down' versions. Same
> >dreck.
> >
> >Ever stop and think for a moment? And think to yourself that maybe
> >you've been lied to all these years?
> >
> >Your white supremacists viewpoints make me thing you've been
> >indoctrinated in some form.

> We are not brainwashed. We believe the truth and can understand it.

Main Entry: in·doc·tri·nate
Pronunciation: in-'däk-tr&-"nAt
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -nat·ed; -nat·ing
Etymology: probably from Middle English endoctrinen, from Middle French
endoctriner, from Old French, from en- + doctrine doctrine
1 : to instruct especially in fundamentals or rudiments : TEACH
2 : to imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of
view, or principle

Main Entry: brain·wash·ing
Pronunciation: 'brAn-"wo-shi[ng], -"wä-
Function: noun
Etymology: translation of Chinese (Beijing) xina<hacek>o
1 : a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic
political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept
contrasting regimented ideas
2 : persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship

So it looks like you've been had by either definition.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I thought this site was about cooking!!!! Why this subject ? It belongs
in a debate site not a cooking ! Good Grief !!!!

Have A Wonderful Day !

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Bob (this one) wrote:

> Staff003 wrote:
>
> > Chung doesn't sound like the name of a White Man.

> Oh, he is, sure enough. Just look at those epicanthic folds. What else
>
> could he be?
>
> > Why should I be interested in some card player expert anyway.

> I bet that's a real knee slapper under the "Arbeit Macht Frei" sign...
>
> Pastorio

Hmmm....does that quote count as this thread being now officially
"Godwinized"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
---
JL

> > On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:50:54 -0500, "Bob (this one)"

> > wrote:

> is
> >>
> >>Have you met Dr. Chung? You can find him in sci.med.cardiology. I'm

> sure
> >>you and he have a lot to talk about. He thinks your ideas are

> crackpot
> >>nonsense.
> >>
> >>Pastorio

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
>I thought this site was about cooking!!!! Why this subject ? It belongs
> in a debate site not a cooking ! Good Grief !!!!

Is cooking the only thing you do in your kitchen? And at your table, do you
only discuss food? No? Consider this our kitchen table -- we talk about
everything: politics, religion, sex (well, Sheldon does), etc.

Gabby

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Why pray for thanks

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:11:52 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>Go ahead. Gather. Gather at church on Sunday, or any other day of the week. Just
>don't expect everyone else to be quiet and indulge you or to participate.

There use to be laws which force people to do their duties and go to
church. I was told that in some Muslim countries people get fined for
not going to religious services. It is too bad that they are not
going to the type of church that I attend. A Bible based Fundamental
Baptist House of God type of church.

>I agree that it should be done before school if it is important. Do at home before
>your special bus comes to pick you up.

No. The schools are gift from God and the students should show their
appreciation with prayers of thanks and the teachers too because they
have good job thanks to the all powerful God.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:13:13 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>> And to think how much better the students would do if they prayed from
>> the beginning.

>Oh? There seems to be an inverse relationship between an understanding of
>science and fundamental belief in the Bible.

The science that the secularists are pushing is false science. We
need to teach science that is based on the solid foundations of the
Words of The Bibles. Things started going down hill when we got away
from this.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:42:39 -0800, Staff003 <temp1> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:18:57 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>> Point of order - I thought they were Jewish - since it was the time before
>>> there was even a Christ.

>>Nope. They weren't even Jews. There were Israelites later on, but Judaism didn't
>>come into being until about 2600 years ago.

>Thanks for agreeing with me that Christianity is really older than
>Judaism since it started with Adam and Eve.
>
>>> 1) You might read the passage in the new testament (John ?16 ?) that says
>>> the only way one can pray to God is to go into a room by one's self.
>>> Ministers and televangelists not allowed.

>>Hence no need for prayers in school or at the start of football games.

>There is a need. We are going to get prayers back into school. More
>and more people are demanding this right and we will win this one.
>There is a command for us to gather and praise his name. This should
>be done before the start of school classes and other events so that we
>can make sure God is going to be on our side and help his people.

You have nade comments that were quite racial. Do you believe that
the different races are different species?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:13:13 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >> And to think how much better the students would do if they prayed from
> >> the beginning.

> >Oh? There seems to be an inverse relationship between an understanding of
> >science and fundamental belief in the Bible.

> The science that the secularists are pushing is false science. We
> need to teach science that is based on the solid foundations of the
> Words of The Bibles. Things started going down hill when we got away
> from this.

Ok, so maybe Einstein did fudge on the General Theory of Relativity as
has so recently been shown. Seems there really isn't dark matter, it was
just an error in Einsteins calculations regarding gravity.

But nowhere was a Bible involved. So that pretty much shoots your
argument down.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:35:37 -0500, T >
wrote:

>In article >, Staff003
><temp1> says...

>> >And if you think there isn't any prayer in public schools, you haven't
>> >been there for mid-terms.

>> And to think how much better the students would do if they prayed from
>> the beginning.

>I say a little prayer to whatever god may be listening every day. I ask
>that god to make sure religious fundamentalists and white supremacists
>be taken up in a rapture, or be struck down by lightning bolts. So far I
>haven't had my prayers answered.

You are so wrong. The commandment is that there should be no false
gods before GOD.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:21:17 GMT, Allan Matthews
> wrote:

>You have nade comments that were quite racial. Do you believe that
>the different races are different species?

Where are you located?

What race are you?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:24:48 -0500, T >
wrote:

>Einsteins calculations

What does this have to do with Aryan Skinhead issues?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:12:33 -0800, Staff003 wrote:

> No. The schools are gift from God and the students should show their
> appreciation with prayers of thanks and the teachers too because they
> have good job thanks to the all powerful God.

There are extremeists on every side and that statement is so extreme
it sounds could have been said by a muslim fundamentalist.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff003 wrote:

> There use to be laws which force people to do their duties and go to
> church. I was told that in some Muslim countries people get fined for
> not going to religious services. It is too bad that they are not
> going to the type of church that I attend. A Bible based Fundamental
> Baptist House of God type of church.
>
> >I agree that it should be done before school if it is important. Do at home before
> >your special bus comes to pick you up.

> No. The schools are gift from God and the students should show their
> appreciation with prayers of thanks and the teachers too because they
> have good job thanks to the all powerful God.

If two Christian factions are at war and battle each other, which side wins? Is it the
side that prays the best, prays the loudest, gets the most people praying at the same
time?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff003 wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:13:13 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >> And to think how much better the students would do if they prayed from
> >> the beginning.

> >Oh? There seems to be an inverse relationship between an understanding of
> >science and fundamental belief in the Bible.

> The science that the secularists are pushing is false science.

Hmmm...... yes. I can see that the molecular biology is obviously false and
that the idea of god creating Adam out of clay and then making Eve from one of
Adam's rib makes so much more sense.

> We
> need to teach science that is based on the solid foundations of the
> Words of The Bibles. Things started going down hill when we got away
> from this.

Are you reading it in the original languages, an English version or a God for
Dummies version?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> If two Christian factions are at war and battle each other, which
> side wins? Is it the side that prays the best, prays the loudest,
> gets the most people praying at the same time?

If two Christian factions are at war, what makes you think God has
anything to do with it?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gabby wrote:

> > wrote in message
> >I thought this site was about cooking!!!! Why this subject ? It

> belongs
> > in a debate site not a cooking ! Good Grief !!!!

> Is cooking the only thing you do in your kitchen? And at your table,
> do you
> only discuss food? No? Consider this our kitchen table -- we talk
> about
> everything: politics, religion, sex (well, Sheldon does), etc.
>
> Gabby

Old fashioned house rule around here, no talking religion, politics or
macro - economics at the table.

Some have found a loop hole in that if we are in the kitchen but not
specifically 'at table' then any thing is fair game.

Used to really irritate the females of my family when they would gather
at my house for holidays and other celebrations and i refused to
surrender my kitchen to them and join the men in the parlour for
'Manly'' discussions and instead insisted on being in the kitchen with
my cooking and thereby putting a bit of a damper on all the 'Womens
talk'.

There were a few snide remarks attempted until such time as i announced
that if people had anything to say to me they had best say it to my face
and not dissimulate in whispered gossip around me or they would not get
any further chances to do so.

This, 'macho posturing' in the kitchen turned the tide, and as time went
on my particular insights into the various issues these females were
dealing with came to be appreciated.

I almost miss those days. I don't entertain anymore and so am more or
less relegated to the men's rooms when i go to family gatherings, if its
not my kitchen there is no real reason for me to be there. And i have
no desire to educate the newer generations to my own brand of the
experience of life i have had. Fortunately my reputation precede me
with the younger generation and i am respected if not particularly
confided in. Unless some one needs serious help, then Uncle Joe is often
a first recourse.
---
JL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:35:29 -0800, Staff003 <temp1> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:21:17 GMT, Allan Matthews
> wrote:
>

>>You have nade comments that were quite racial. Do you believe that
>>the different races are different species?

>Where are you located

?If it is any of your business...upstate New York

>What race are you?

I can trace seven of my ancesters to the Mayflower......big deal.
You did not answer my question.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:35:37 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >, Staff003
> ><temp1> says...

> >> And to think how much better the students would do if they prayed from
> >> the beginning.

> >I say a little prayer to whatever god may be listening every day. I ask
> >that god to make sure religious fundamentalists and white supremacists
> >be taken up in a rapture, or be struck down by lightning bolts. So far I
> >haven't had my prayers answered.

> You are so wrong. The commandment is that there should be no false
> gods before GOD.

Thing is, how do you know for sure that yours isn't the false god. It's
a nice little trap that was written.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:

> Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > If two Christian factions are at war and battle each other, which
> > side wins? Is it the side that prays the best, prays the loudest,
> > gets the most people praying at the same time?
> >

> If two Christian factions are at war, what makes you think God has
> anything to do with it?

I don't, but they must because they pray for help.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:21:17 GMT, Allan Matthews
> > wrote:
>

> >You have nade comments that were quite racial. Do you believe that
> >the different races are different species?

> Where are you located?
>
> What race are you?

We are all of the human race. I'm located in the United States, part of
North America.

The U.S. Constitution makes no distinction between races. I suggest you
read it sometime.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Addendum You are why we need church run schools

Joseph Littleshoes addendumized:

> I almost miss those days. I don't entertain anymore and so am more or
>
> less relegated to the men's rooms when i go to family gatherings, if
> its
> not my kitchen there is no real reason for me to be there. And i have
>
> no desire to educate the newer generations to my own brand of the
> experience of life i have had. Fortunately my reputation precedes me
> with the younger generation and i am respected if not particularly
> confided in. Unless some one needs serious help, then Uncle Joe is
> often
> a first recourse.
> ---
> JL

*Chortle* it just occurred to me that all the elders of my family are
female. I am the youngest of my generation & family and the only
brother of 6 sisters. Technically i am the "Head of the Family" as i
am the only surviving male from my or earlier generations (though me Mum
is the de facto HOF).

My own love of cooking kept me in the kitchen in such a way as now a
days i am an accepted and valued part of an all female group that used
to routinely congregate in the kitchen (Amy Tan and her 'kitchen gods
wife" aint got nothing on me). And when i write 'valued' it is because
of the inevitable passing of property from one generation to the next,
in which i have been particularly lucky.

Funny, but i had never really thought of all this before, but i really
think my rapport with and acceptance by my elderly female relatives is
based in my refusal to leave the kitchen and my territorial defence of
it, my right to it.

What was considered effeminate was finally accepted along with
Voltaire's comment on Monsieur L' Duc de Orleans, the younger brother of
Louis XIV, "effeminacy is not necessarily incompatible with courage."
---
JL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:35:29 -0800, Staff003 <temp1> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:21:17 GMT, Allan Matthews
> wrote:
>

>>You have nade comments that were quite racial. Do you believe that
>>the different races are different species?

>Where are you located?
>
>What race are you?

Why can't you answer my question?
Allan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

> *Chortle* it just occurred to me that all the elders of my family are
> female. I am the youngest of my generation & family and the only
> brother of 6 sisters. Technically i am the "Head of the Family" as i
> am the only surviving male from my or earlier generations (though me Mum
> is the de facto HOF).
>
> My own love of cooking kept me in the kitchen in such a way as now a
> days i am an accepted and valued part of an all female group that used
> to routinely congregate in the kitchen (Amy Tan and her 'kitchen gods
> wife" aint got nothing on me). And when i write 'valued' it is because
> of the inevitable passing of property from one generation to the next,
> in which i have been particularly lucky.
>
> Funny, but i had never really thought of all this before, but i really
> think my rapport with and acceptance by my elderly female relatives is
> based in my refusal to leave the kitchen and my territorial defence of
> it, my right to it.

I grew up with three brothers. We all learned to cook. When my wife was
working I did most of the cooking because I was home before her. We have
learned from each other, but I end up cooking for company because I don't
get frazzled. It's not that I am terribly well organized, just more
adaptable to the confusion and I work a lot faster in the kitchen thanks to
a better capacity to multi task.

For instance, cooking breakfast this morning.... she did a fine job of
sausage patties, scrambled eggs, muffins and coffee. The problem was last
minute pandemonium. I would have turned on the oven and made muffin batter
while the oven was pre heating, put the muffins in the oven, ground coffee
then get it brewing, start cooking sausage patties, set the table, get
eggs ready and heat up pan, take muffins out of oven and put them in a
basket, throw the eggs in the pan, serve up eggs and sausage. With her,
it's one thing at a time. It's too painful to watch.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Saving our race

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:57:45 -0500, T >
wrote:

>In essence, I'm a mutt and damned proud of it. Oh and one more thing -
>my SO is black. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

This is why we must gain control of the nation again so we can make
such illegal. It was illegal to screw up the gene pool by race
mixing. The communist led Yankees got the law overturned.

We got to save our race from the likes of you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:51:34 -0800, Staff003 <temp1> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:31:07 -0500, T >
>wrote:
>
>>"Called and instantly trained by God". What a delightful thought.

>The best preachers are annoited and trained by God. He has the power
>to do it at once. My preacher was living a wild life before God first
>stated to talk to him and give him his life's marching orders. He has
>been marching to the orders for a few decades. Great man. Not one of
>those brainwashed educated by man type of preachers.

And his h=god told him to find a bunch of dumb sheep he could lead
around by their noses.

I see he was successful in your case.

jim

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Insult to the origins of Skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
says...
> Our heritage is ALL WHITE.

Is that before or after you left Africa?
We all came out of the mother continent.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
says...
> Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

Christians were followers of Christ, the earthly son of God.
God created the garden, and all things in it.
Did Christ walk the earth before the garden or after it?
How could followers of Christ exist in the garden. How could they when
he wasn't born yet?
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default My old man is a philosopher

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> He also condemn the Indians for not being grateful that the Whites
> brought civilization to the new world. The Americas would be a lot
> different if the Whites had not come here.

Yes, it would have been the one true original garden paradise that the
bible teaches us about.