Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Putting Aryan Rights and God back into education

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:12:59 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:12:36 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:30:27 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:
>>

>>>The Rev. Ken Ham has the highest credentials.

>>In his topsy-turvy world I guess.
>>
>>Antidotes to Ham's lies in urls below (anyone else think his 'rallies'
>>look a bit like Hitler Youth Rallies? Disgusting the way he uses kids --
>>but a response to them shouting 'were you there' is 'Nice to hear young
>>people against capital punishment'.)
>>

>I deleted the links They contradicts the truth. Go peddle your lies
>elsewhere.

Every dictator, cult leader, etc. has always known The Truth. And hated
and feared, as you do, anyone that questions it.

You deleted the links because you fear them. You are afraid of any
rational discussion. Ham's cheerleading rally style is what you want.

Nice to hear you are against capital punishment though.

Here they are again.

http://www.feeds4all.nl/FeedDetails.aspx?FeedID=51061

http://home.austarnet.com.au/stear/aig_ham_appendix.htm

http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/other-links-cre.html

http://6-bleen-7.livejournal.com/32819.html

And a Christian site (Old Earth Creationist, I'm not endorsing it but it
does show that you can be a conservative Christian and not fall for Ham's
lies):
http://www.answersincreation.org/
"Welcome to Answers In Creation, a creation science ministry believing in
an inerrant Word of God and a literal interpretation of Genesis. We also
believe the earth is billions of years old. We apply logic and common
sense to creation science, and bring conservative Christianity and Old
Earth Creationism together, without conflict."

And on this site you find specific answers to Ham's claims:

http://www.answersincreation.org/reb...in_genesis.htm

Doug who isn't sure why the subject line mentions Indo-Iranian rights
--
Doug Weller --
Doug & Helen's Dogs http://www.dougandhelen.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Saving our race

I don't have a website.

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:26:08 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:41:29 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:12:34 -0500, T >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Sure - he was wrong. So explaint the fact that frogs with more than the
>>>usual complement of legs have been found to be a result of natural
>>>selection. You see, frogs with too many legs growing from odd places
>>>can't move all that quickly.

>>This is true. I once saw a snake with two heads. It was not very
>>fast. If the necks had been longer it might have killed itself
>>
>>>And what makes the frogs sprout legs from their backs, etc.? The
>>>droppings of Heron. And what do Heron eat - frogs.

>>>If that isn't evolutionary I don't know what is.

>>You were on the right track but your logic is confusing. I suggest
>>that you check out the website of Rev Ham to help get a grip on the
>>subject.

>Yes, his website is also a joke.
>
>Some people have no sense of humor. :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default The REAL mother continent

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:26:59 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>Why do you assume true Aryan skinheads are stupid and gullible?

We are not.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

I did not say I was against capital punishment. I deleted your links
because they are posionous and should not be distributed. I did
not bother to check all of them. Most likely some were to porn sites.

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:31:29 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:12:59 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:12:36 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>Every dictator, cult leader, etc. has always known The Truth. And hated
>and feared, as you do, anyone that questions it.
>
>You deleted the links because you fear them. You are afraid of any
>rational discussion. Ham's cheerleading rally style is what you want.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:19:57 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:

>I did not say I was against capital punishment. I deleted your links
>because they are posionous and should not be distributed. I did
>not bother to check all of them. Most likely some were to porn sites.

So you don't support Ken Ham's asking 'Were you there?' as a way of
arguing against scientists. Fine. And you fantasize a lot also.

Deleting them doesn't matter, they were posted twice now. And it is clear
you fear them because you don't understand them.

The only porn site involved in this thread is Ken Ham's obscene site.

Doug

>On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:31:29 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:12:59 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:12:36 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>>Every dictator, cult leader, etc. has always known The Truth. And hated
>>and feared, as you do, anyone that questions it.
>>
>>You deleted the links because you fear them. You are afraid of any
>>rational discussion. Ham's cheerleading rally style is what you want.

--
Doug Weller --
Doug & Helen's Dogs http://www.dougandhelen.com
A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:17:35 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:26:59 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:
>
>>Why do you assume true Aryan skinheads are stupid and gullible?

>We are not.

You don't speak for all skinheads, they couldn't all be as gullible as
you.

Or maybe it is just the Indo-Iranian skinheads, as you suggest, that are
gullible.

Doug
--
Doug Weller --
Doug & Helen's Dogs http://www.dougandhelen.com
A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:16:48 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:

>I don't have a website.

ROTFL. Comprehension problems now?

>On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:26:08 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:41:29 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:

>>>This is true. I once saw a snake with two heads. It was not very
>>>fast. If the necks had been longer it might have killed itself

>>>You were on the right track but your logic is confusing. I suggest
>>>that you check out the website of Rev Ham to help get a grip on the
>>>subject.

>>Yes, his website is also a joke.
>>
>>Some people have no sense of humor. :-)

--
Doug Weller --
Doug & Helen's Dogs http://www.dougandhelen.com
A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default You are why we need church run schools

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:00:00 -0000, NeedforSwede2
> > wrote:
>
> >> They were
> >> in a car accident and nearly died.
> >>

> >So, your god couldn't even do that properly.

> His goal was not to kill them but to warn them. I think that they got
> the message. I pray that the same will happen to you.

Funny how your fairy tale god hasn't sent me a message as yet. You'd
think he/she/it would have a vested interest in assuring I returned to
the flock. Yet through all that - I've done fine just by myself with no
help from a fictitious god.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Don't Mock God

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:58:19 -0500, T >
wrote:

>Funny how your fairy tale god hasn't sent me a message as yet. You'd
>think he/she/it would have a vested interest in assuring I returned to
>the flock. Yet through all that - I've done fine just by myself with no
>help from a fictitious god.

Mark my warning:
You can't mock God and expect to go without getting his wrath down
upon you. This is true.

I think that you mockingly ask me why the preacher of my church did
not get a TV program. The reason is that this costs a lot of money.
He is very busy with his local ministries.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:35:55 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>The only porn site involved in this thread is Ken Ham's
> obscene site.

It is not obscene. I found some more sites that I will post in the
near future.

Maybe the problem with our society is that a lot of people like
you don't get expose to good correct information.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default What I am about

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:36:54 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>You don't speak for all skinheads, they couldn't all be as gullible as
>you.

All of the TRUE genuine skinheads strongly support my view. Not one
of them has voice disagreement.

I am about more than skinheads. I am also into religion and other
things.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:04:14 -0000, NeedforSwede2
> wrote:

>In article >, Staff003
><temp1> says...

>> People are not animals. The same rules don't apply to us.
>>

>So, vegetable or mineral then?

We are humans. The difference between humans and animals is that we
have souls. Can't say that the difference include being intelligent
since there are some real dumb people.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On 1 Mar 2006 22:10:03 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Benhua! wrote:

>How 'bout we just mock skinheads, you racist ****?
>
>Not very 'Christian' of you.

I wasn't going to go there, but yes, you can't be a Christian and a
racist. Racists are doomed to Hell -- funnily enough, Ken Ham makes it
clear that you can't be a Christian and a racist. And this guy claims to
believe in what Ken Ham says.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs...s4-10-2000.asp
(Ken Ham's site).

Doug
--
Doug Weller --
Doug & Helen's Dogs http://www.dougandhelen.com
A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Hey Fellow Skinheads

Check out this site. Not as comprehensive as the
Rev Ham site but it is GOOD.

http://www.blessedquietness.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

I don't recall ever claiming to be a racist. I want to have a
separation of the races. I believe that my race is in danger of being
destroyed.

I believe that God made places for the various places. The Blacks in
Africa, The Asians in Asia and the Indians in South America. I also
believe that Mexico should be part of the US and the people there
moved to South America.

There is nothing racist about me.

Dennis

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 06:30:51 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:

>On 1 Mar 2006 22:10:03 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Benhua! wrote:
>
>>How 'bout we just mock skinheads, you racist ****?
>>
>>Not very 'Christian' of you.

>I wasn't going to go there, but yes, you can't be a Christian and a
>racist. Racists are doomed to Hell -- funnily enough, Ken Ham makes it
>clear that you can't be a Christian and a racist. And this guy claims to
>believe in what Ken Ham says.
>http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs...s4-10-2000.asp
>(Ken Ham's site).
>
>Doug

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 06:31:36 GMT, in (e) wrote:

>god is the dopiate of the messes like you.

I think that you need to learn how to spell

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff003 wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:58:19 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>

> >Funny how your fairy tale god hasn't sent me a message as yet. You'd
> >think he/she/it would have a vested interest in assuring I returned

> >the flock. Yet through all that - I've done fine just by myself with

> no
> >help from a fictitious god.

> Mark my warning:
> You can't mock God and expect to go without getting his wrath down
> upon you. This is true.
>
> I think that you mockingly ask me why the preacher of my church did
> not get a TV program. The reason is that this costs a lot of money.
> He is very busy with his local ministries.

If there is a god atheism must seem to him less of an insult than
religion.
---
JL

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 07:16:31 GMT, Joseph Littleshoes
> wrote:

>If there is a god, atheism must seem to him less of an insult than
>religion.

Religion is carrying out God's commands by his people.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:15:28 -0800, Staff003 <temp1> wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:35:55 +0000, Doug Weller
> wrote:
>
>>The only porn site involved in this thread is Ken Ham's
>> obscene site.

>It is not obscene. I found some more sites that I will post in the
>near future.
>
>Maybe the problem with our society is that a lot of people like
>you don't get expose to good correct information.

Why do you continue to set a bad example for your cause. Dissing the
folks in the recipe group serves your cause no good. Now, talk about
cooking, hey, we're all ears.

jim

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:02:55 -0800, ensenadajim
> wrote:

>Why do you continue to set a bad example for your cause. Dissing the
>folks in the recipe group serves your cause no good. Now, talk about
>cooking, hey, we're all ears.
>

>jim

I am only posting to the alt skinhead group. I don't go to any of the
other groups.

Even if I did the folks in those groups need to know what I post. It
is very important.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >,
Staff003 <temp1> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:58:19 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>

> >Funny how your fairy tale god hasn't sent me a message as yet. You'd
> >think he/she/it would have a vested interest in assuring I returned to
> >the flock. Yet through all that - I've done fine just by myself with no
> >help from a fictitious god.

> Mark my warning:
> You can't mock God and expect to go without getting his wrath down
> upon you. This is true.

Where's your proof of that claim?

> I think that you mockingly ask me why the preacher of my church did
> not get a TV program. The reason is that this costs a lot of money.
> He is very busy with his local ministries.

Why doesn't his god give him the ability to resolve that problem?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >,
Staff003 <temp1> wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 07:16:31 GMT, Joseph Littleshoes
> > wrote:
>
> >If there is a god, atheism must seem to him less of an insult than
> >religion.

> Religion is carrying out God's commands by his people.

How so?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >,
says...
> Why do you continue to set a bad example for your cause. Dissing the
> folks in the recipe group serves your cause no good. Now, talk about
> cooking, hey, we're all ears.

Jim, I have to leave it in for you all to read, but sorry about
"Staff003"
He is nasty racist homophobe white power freak who pretends to be a
Skinhead, who doesn't understand cross posting, history, or skinhead
culture and like to think the whole world deserves to get his message.

But to bring it back on topic for you guys.
Tried a delicious easy recipe for pan fried chicken last weekend.
Simple, quick but very tasty. Not exactly gourmet, more down home
comfort food.

Take 1 large field mushroom peeled and chopped finely
one medium onion peeled and sliced, and 1 clove of garlic crushed.
Gently fry in an oil and butter mixture until softened and sweated.
Turn up the heat and place two boneless chicken breast fillets skin side
down in the now very hot oil. Cook until browned and turn over for the
same time on the other side.
Drain off an excess oil and add 1 pint of chicken gravy and bring to
boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Remove chicken from the gravy and add either 2 Teaspoons of yellow
english mustard if you like a little heat, or whole grain Dijon mustard
for just the mustard flavour and stir in well.

Serve with either New potatoes and seasonal steamed veg, or "Wild and
White" rice formed in a timbal.

Hope this helps bring things back into balance.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >,
says...
> In article >, Staff003
> <temp1> says...
> > On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:35:37 -0500, T >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >In article >, Staff003
> > ><temp1> says...

> > >I say a little prayer to whatever god may be listening every day. I ask
> > >that god to make sure religious fundamentalists and white supremacists
> > >be taken up in a rapture, or be struck down by lightning bolts. So far I
> > >haven't had my prayers answered.

> > You are so wrong. The commandment is that there should be no false
> > gods before GOD.

> Thing is, how do you know for sure that yours isn't the false god. It's
> a nice little trap that was written.

Yep.
In my own personal and blessed opinion god has many faces. A face for
each intelligent race and species in the entire universe. He appears in
the imagethat he created us in.
To me he would be white.
To black african he would be black. To a muslim he would be asian, and
to an oriental he would be oriental.
ets not get onto formless creatures from gaseous nebulas on the far side
of the galaxy.
Whether you were taught the Quoran, the Torah or the old Testament,
there is but one god. The same god.

Thing is, the reason religions fight is, because being a multiple
personality afflicted eternal diety can get very boring, so all the
faces have had a $1 bet running for all eternity, with the surviving
religion getting into heaven as a side result.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again.
http://smallr.com/rz
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Why pray for thanks

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> A Bible based Fundamental
> Baptist House of God type of church.

Bet that looks good on the board outside.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Staff003" <temp1> wrote in message
news
> On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:36:54 +0000, Doug Weller
> > wrote:
>
>>You don't speak for all skinheads, they couldn't all be as gullible as
>>you.

> All of the TRUE genuine skinheads strongly support my view. Not one
> of them has voice disagreement.
>
> I am about more than skinheads. I am also into religion and other
> things.

But no one ever supports you

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Staff003" <temp1> wrote in message
>I don't recall ever claiming to be a racist.

right you are just a monkey

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:48:46 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:

>I don't recall ever claiming to be a racist. I want to have a
>separation of the races. I believe that my race is in danger of being
>destroyed.
>
>I believe that God made places for the various places. The Blacks in
>Africa, The Asians in Asia and the Indians in South America. I also
>believe that Mexico should be part of the US and the people there
>moved to South America.
>
>There is nothing racist about me.

But you want people to be moved into certain places because of the way you
perceive them. Eg Mexicans should be moved from the country their
ancestors come from and moved to somewhere they never lived, and it should
be settled by a people who come from another continent. Indians should be
moved out of North America into another continent. Of course you are a
racist, and Ken Ham would agree with me. His basic message seems to be "we
are all one blood from one father, therefore racism is un-Christian.""

Doug

--
Doug Weller --
Doug & Helen's Dogs http://www.dougandhelen.com
A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:32:13 GMT, "Bob Myers"
> wrote:

>"Staff003" <temp1> wrote in message
.. .
>> I don't recall ever claiming to be a racist. I want to have a
>> separation of the races. I believe that my race is in danger of being
>> destroyed.
>>
>> I believe that God made places for the various places. The Blacks in
>> Africa, The Asians in Asia and the Indians in South America. I also
>> believe that Mexico should be part of the US and the people there
>> moved to South America.

>And by the above logic, the Europeans in Europe, and
>the North American natives in North America. (Hint:
>the "Indians" were in NORTH America long before they
>were in SOUTH America.)
>
>Bob M.

The European are the special people of God. The Bible said that the
gave the world to us. We can go anywhere we want to.

Since the Indians were moving on to South American we should just
complete the job by transporting the rest there. We brought the
Blacks to our land and have an obligation to take them back home.

We don't keep mules and cows in the same pens and should not keep
different races in the same place. I feel more comfortable being
surrounded by people who look like me, think like me and have the same
values. This is normal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

Default More peanuts

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:25:36 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew @ Rockface"
> wrote:

>Dav wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:38:37 -0000, "miner.-"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> "e" > wrote in message
>>> . ..

>>> How do you do tumbleweed blowing in the wind affects on Usenet
>>> ;-p

>> <tumbleweed>
>>
>> </tumbleweed>

>Just a little modification:
>
><tumbleweed action="blowing">
></tumbleweed>
>
>Or for those of a CSS natu
>
><tumbleweed style="action: blowing;">
></tumbleweed>
>
>Or for the slightly thick:
>
><tumbleweed action="blowing" style="metaphor: empty-headed;">
></tumbleweed>
>

>Damn, it's cold this morning.

Got any nerdy humour about pi?
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The 101ers - Keys to Your Heart (V

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff003
<temp1> says...
> I don't recall ever claiming to be a racist. I want to have a
> separation of the races. I believe that my race is in danger of being
> destroyed.

Once again - race was invented by humans. Fear of the unknown and such.

My guess is if you had the good loving of somoene of another of your
'races' you'd have a hard time giving it up.

> I believe that God made places for the various places. The Blacks in
> Africa, The Asians in Asia and the Indians in South America. I also
> believe that Mexico should be part of the US and the people there
> moved to South America.
>
> There is nothing racist about me.

There is everything racist about you. The world is too far gone to worry
about what someone elses ancestry is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Staff003" <temp1> wrote in message

> We don't keep mules and cows in the same pens and should not keep
> different races in the same place. I feel more comfortable being
> surrounded by people who look like me, think like me and have the same
> values. This is normal.

In that case, you would apparently be happiest
and most comfortable in a home for those who have
both missed out on a proper education, and who
suffer from a strikingly odd set of psychological
aberrations. Many of us may LOOK a little like
you, in terms of the absolutely irrelevant issue of
skin pigmentation, but we most certainly do not
think like you or share your bizarre "values." Since
you are quite clearly in the tiniest of minorities, then,
I would like to suggest that you apply your own
logic, and move elsewhere.

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:29:24 -0500, T >
wrote:

>In article >, Staff003
><temp1> says...
>> I don't recall ever claiming to be a racist. I want to have a
>> separation of the races. I believe that my race is in danger of being
>> destroyed.

>Once again - race was invented by humans. Fear of the unknown and such.

Race was invented by God as a means of distinguishing between us and
them.

>My guess is if you had the good loving of somoene of another of your
>'races' you'd have a hard time giving it up.

This is confusing and has nothing to do with Aryan skinhead issues

>> I believe that God made places for the various places. The Blacks in
>> Africa, The Asians in Asia and the Indians in South America. I also
>> believe that Mexico should be part of the US and the people there
>> moved to South America.
>>
>> There is nothing racist about me.

>There is everything racist about you. The world is too far gone to worry
>about what someone elses ancestry is.

The world is gone. But there are enough of us left to save it if we
were only willing to do so. This is where groups like the Aryan
Skinheads come in. We are willing and capable of making a change.
We will!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:02:40 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, Staff003 wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:32:13 GMT, "Bob Myers"
> wrote:
>

>>"Staff003" <temp1> wrote in message
. ..
>>> I don't recall ever claiming to be a racist. I want to have a
>>> separation of the races. I believe that my race is in danger of being
>>> destroyed.
>>>
>>> I believe that God made places for the various places. The Blacks in
>>> Africa, The Asians in Asia and the Indians in South America. I also
>>> believe that Mexico should be part of the US and the people there
>>> moved to South America.

>>And by the above logic, the Europeans in Europe, and
>>the North American natives in North America. (Hint:
>>the "Indians" were in NORTH America long before they
>>were in SOUTH America.)
>>
>>Bob M.

>The European are the special people of God. The Bible said that the
>gave the world to us. We can go anywhere we want to.

So you disagree with Ken Ham, fine. And you haven't read the Bible, which
says nothing of the kind. Ken Ham says all people are equal (thus having
an equal right to live where they want) and should be judged by their
works and fruit, not by skin color.

>Since the Indians were moving on to South American we should just
>complete the job by transporting the rest there.

Now that's really stupid. And some people suggest that they started in
South America and moved north.

And who gives you the right to decide? Who decides who is black and how?

We brought the
>Blacks to our land and have an obligation to take them back home.

ROTFL. Stupid again, who gives you the obligation or right to decide what
is best for other people, all children of god.

>We don't keep mules and cows in the same pens and should not keep
>different races in the same place. I feel more comfortable being
>surrounded by people who look like me, think like me and have the same
>values. This is normal.

And that shows just how racist you are and how much you disagree with Ken
Ham and Christianity. Ham says all people are equal, you think that they
aren't all even human. And you'd clearly want to 'move' people who don't
think like you or who have hair on their heads.

Doug