Old 22-02-2006, 09:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

Default More peanuts

Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: Bad Brains - Leaving Babylon

Old 22-02-2006, 09:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Did you see the news? A girl did a study for her school project. She
found out the ice cube in restaurants has more shit than toilet water
in general.

Old 22-02-2006, 10:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dav wrote:

Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.

I am told sperm has been foudn on mints. Ew.
Old 23-02-2006, 01:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Dee Randall wrote:
"Dav" wrote:
Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.

27 different kinds of urine -- did he name them?

Wouldn't those be like the 27 moons of Uranus?

http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/...&Display=Moons

Sheldon

Old 23-02-2006, 01:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Dee Randall wrote:

27 different kinds of urine -- did he name them?
Dee Dee

Yes, but I'm deeply skeptical that caribou
and ocelot urine could end up in the same
bowl. Hope this helps! :-)
Old 23-02-2006, 12:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Dav" wrote in message
Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.
--

That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it was,
but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

miner.-

Old 23-02-2006, 04:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"e" wrote in message
In article , "miner.-"
wrote:

"Dav" wrote in message
. ..
Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.
--

That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it was,
but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

miner.-

they deserve an ecoli infection.

Yes they do but they are likely to spread it round to others.
Filthy ****ers

miner.-

Old 23-02-2006, 04:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

miner.- wrote:
loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

miner.-

What the hell is a cack?

Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Old 23-02-2006, 04:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"itsjoannotjoann" wrote in message
ups.com...

miner.- wrote:
loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

miner.-

What the hell is a cack?

Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Tee hee -- it could be a 90's term for poo-poo.
Dee Dee

Old 23-02-2006, 06:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"miner.-" wrote in message

"Dav" wrote in message
Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.
--

That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it was,
but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
miner.-
i wash my hands once a month whether they need it or not.

Old 23-02-2006, 06:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

miner.- wrote:
loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

miner.-

What the hell is a cack?

Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Tee hee -- it could be a 90's term for poo-poo.
Dee Dee

Yes it's a UK term for Shit, only it's quite an old one and was one of the
first slang words I learned as a kid at school in the early 1970s
It would be used in the phrase 'cack pants' as an insult, and that's pants
as in underwear!
I also think it's a very localised slang word, used mainly in the Black
Country, Brummies tend not to use it.

This page backs it up
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ch...00/1765936.stm
Cack meaning rubbish. I said that to my Aunt and other relatives who live in
London and they didn't have a clue about what I was saying!
Jessica, 13, Wolverhampton

miner.-

Attached Images

Old 23-02-2006, 06:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

miner.- wrote:
loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

miner.-

What the hell is a cack?

Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

It's the same as shit!
Only most Brit's don't know it as a slang word

miner.-

Old 23-02-2006, 06:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"e" wrote in message
In article , "miner.-"
wrote:

"e" wrote in message
om...
In article , "miner.-"
wrote:

"Dav" wrote in message
m...
Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.
--

That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it
was,
but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a
cack!

miner.-

they deserve an ecoli infection.

Yes they do but they are likely to spread it round to others.
Filthy ****ers

miner.-

i have many years in the resturant biz and have some great
stories.

Here's one
Food poisoning in the UK is growing at astronomical rates!!

miner.-

Old 23-02-2006, 07:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

It is sad that skinheads group is being wasted on such subjects as
Peanuts.

What do yo expect from something that came from Africa. The peanut
was worked on by an ex slave.

This group should be used for the proper purpose of race issues and
how we skinheads are going to preserve our race. Not peanuts.