Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Insult to the origins of Skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
wrote:

> This is an absolute out and out lie. Don't discredit the origins of
> the skinhead movement which is the Hitler Youths. They got their
> inspiration to be great from him and we from those pioneering youths.
>
> It is outrageous that you would want to link us with the hip-hop,
> jazz, blues and rap garbage. Our heritage is ALL WHITE. That is for
> us who are still pure.

Pretty much no such thing as a pure bred white man dude. ;-)
Do a geneology search on your family tree. I'm betting that you will
find that to be true.

With your arrogant attitude, I'm betting you are at least part jewish.
Talk about an improvement! That's the ulitmate bloodline for brains.

OTOH maybe not. You are not smart enough to be part of that noble race...

Get over yourself already and grow the hell up!

Join the race.

The HUMAN race!
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:52:59 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:

>This is an absolute out and out lie. Don't discredit the origins of
>the skinhead movement which is the Hitler Youths. They got their
>inspiration to be great from him and we from those pioneering youths.

Great credentials.

>It is outrageous that you would want to link us with the hip-hop,
>jazz, blues and rap garbage. Our heritage is ALL WHITE. That is for
>us who are still pure.

Pure inbred morons, right?

jim

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >,
ensenadajim > wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:52:59 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:
>
> >This is an absolute out and out lie. Don't discredit the origins of
> >the skinhead movement which is the Hitler Youths. They got their
> >inspiration to be great from him and we from those pioneering youths.

> Great credentials.
>
> >It is outrageous that you would want to link us with the hip-hop,
> >jazz, blues and rap garbage. Our heritage is ALL WHITE. That is for
> >us who are still pure.

> Pure inbred morons, right?
>

> jim

[snicker] Touche' dude! {high five's Jim}
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

Default More peanuts

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:44:58 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:

>YOU S.O.B.!
>
>You have no right or basis for writing other groups about matters
>pertaining to us skinheads in which you put me down.
>
>You are a race traitor because you don't agree with me. Now leave
>me along before I decide to vist the coast again and hunt you down
>like the low life animal you are.

As you have aptly demonstrated to great effect in previous threads on
this group, you are a loud-mouthed, boastful fool, fond of making
idle, cowardly threats from behind the safety of your computer screen.

You are a poor excuse for a white man. The fact that you physically
and emotionally abused your own wife for many years and freely admit
to this, as though it were a matter of some pride for you, is ample
evidence of this.
--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

In article >, UtahWhiteWolf
wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:44:58 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:
>
> >YOU S.O.B.!
> >
> >You have no right or basis for writing other groups about matters
> >pertaining to us skinheads in which you put me down.
> >
> >You are a race traitor because you don't agree with me. Now leave
> >me along before I decide to vist the coast again and hunt you down
> >like the low life animal you are.

> As you have aptly demonstrated to great effect in previous threads on
> this group, you are a loud-mouthed, boastful fool, fond of making
> idle, cowardly threats from behind the safety of your computer screen.
>
> You are a poor excuse for a white man. The fact that you physically
> and emotionally abused your own wife for many years and freely admit
> to this, as though it were a matter of some pride for you, is ample
> evidence of this.

From the research I have done, the majority of militant white
supremacists abuse their women. They are the worst sort of uncivilized
white trash... Fortunately for the gene pool, a lot of that sort end up
winning Darwin awards.

Good riddance!

Frankly, with their anti-social, intolerant natures, I'm surprised that
more of them are not Muslims. They sure fit the profile! Instead, most
of them claim to be Christians, which is unfortunate.

Real Christians are the salt of the earth. WS's are nothing but lowly
scumbags that contaminate the meaning of Christianity...

So tragic!
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:40:11 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:

>[snicker] Touche' dude! {high five's Jim}

This is another one that we don't get. Make sense enough for us to
understand what you are writing about.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:40:11 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:

>[snicker] Touche' dude! {high five's Jim}

You must be a Mexican. dude is not a white slang

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:41:51 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:

>From the research I have done, the majority of militant white
>supremacists abuse their women. They are the worst sort of uncivilized
>white trash... Fortunately for the gene pool, a lot of that sort end up
>winning Darwin awards.

Where do you get such a claim from? This is not the case with most of
the White Supremacists (always capitalize) I know because their wives
obey them or they have dumped their no good wives who did not obey.

>Good riddance!
>
>Frankly, with their anti-social, intolerant natures, I'm surprised that
>more of them are not Muslims. They sure fit the profile! Instead, most
>of them claim to be Christians, which is unfortunate.

There is nothing unfortunate about being a Christian. The only decent
people are Christian who take a fundamentalist approach by accepting
the Bible as the absolute words of God.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:24:53 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:40:11 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:
>
>>[snicker] Touche' dude! {high five's Jim}

>You must be a Mexican. dude is not a white slang

Best I can remember heairng it was originally from white surfers. It
may go back earlier than that. Someone will proibably come up with its
oorigins, but back in the 60s the only people saying dude were riding
waves and that was, on the mainland, 99%+ white boys.

jim

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Slang

It is slang. All of the slang that infects our language comes from
minorities. I sometime use it but I know that I should restrict
myself to only speaking and writing proper English..

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:16:38 -0800, ensenadajim
> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:24:53 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:40:11 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:
>>
>>>[snicker] Touche' dude! {high five's Jim}

>>You must be a Mexican. dude is not a white slang

>Best I can remember heairng it was originally from white surfers. It
>may go back earlier than that. Someone will proibably come up with its
>oorigins, but back in the 60s the only people saying dude were riding
>waves and that was, on the mainland, 99%+ white boys.
>

>jim

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:41:51 -0600, TrollHunter
> > wrote:
>
> >From the research I have done, the majority of militant white
> >supremacists abuse their women. They are the worst sort of uncivilized
> >white trash... Fortunately for the gene pool, a lot of that sort end up
> >winning Darwin awards.

> Where do you get such a claim from? This is not the case with most of
> the White Supremacists (always capitalize)

Ws'ers are not worthy of capitals

> I know because their wives
> obey them or they have dumped their no good wives who did not obey.

For your information Bozo, that IS abuse! Expecting a woman to always
"obey" her husband is psychological abuse of the worse kind! I suppose
that it's okay to slap her around a bit if she does not obey?

So women have to bow and scrape, and be your slaves to be "good" wives?
You need to come forward a bit in time you clod!
Why don't you try obeying your wife for a change and see how YOU like it?

Nobody, but NOBODY has the right to dominate another person!
At least not without there permission anyway. <G>
There are those oddballs that enjoy that kind of lifestyle, but it's all
just roll playing. It's not real.

> >Frankly, with their anti-social, intolerant natures, I'm surprised that
> >more of them are not Muslims. They sure fit the profile! Instead, most
> >of them claim to be Christians, which is unfortunate.

> There is nothing unfortunate about being a Christian. The only decent
> people are Christian who take a fundamentalist approach by accepting
> the Bible as the absolute words of God.

God you are STUPID!
I meant that it's sad that you "claim" to be a Christian!
REAL Christians are tolerant, kind, loving and giving!

White Trash like you pretending to be a "real" Christian is an insult to
Jesus! No way in hell can you be a Ws'er and be a Christian. And you
certainly are not a "decent" person as you claim to be.

You are the worst sort of human garbage and your kind needs to be bred
out of the gene pool. Fortunately, not many women are going to put up
with your nonsense, so you will lose your breeders. No kids, no carrying
on of that sort of anti-social stupidity.

I'll bet you live in a trailer too......
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"ensenadajim" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:24:53 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:40:11 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:
>>
>>>[snicker] Touche' dude! {high five's Jim}

>>You must be a Mexican. dude is not a white slang

> Best I can remember heairng it was originally from white surfers. It
> may go back earlier than that. Someone will proibably come up with its
> oorigins, but back in the 60s the only people saying dude were riding
> waves and that was, on the mainland, 99%+ white boys.
>

> jim

The most famous person using the word, "dude, was a movie in which Jeff
Bridges played. Everyother word was, "Dude." What WAS that movie?
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
wrote:

> This is an absolute out and out lie. Don't discredit the origins of
> the skinhead movement which is the Hitler Youths. They got their
> inspiration to be great from him and we from those pioneering youths.

And Hitler commited suicide rather than face the consequences of his
actions... Hitler was a COWARD!

You may want to do us all a favor and follow his example?

> It is outrageous that you would want to link us with the hip-hop,
> jazz, blues and rap garbage. Our heritage is ALL WHITE. That is for
> us who are still pure.

There are no pure whites.
Not at all...
Whites are no more pure than the English language!

--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:38:35 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>"ensenadajim" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:24:53 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:

>>>You must be a Mexican. dude is not a white slang

>> Best I can remember heairng it was originally from white surfers. It
>> may go back earlier than that. Someone will proibably come up with its
>> oorigins, but back in the 60s the only people saying dude were riding
>> waves and that was, on the mainland, 99%+ white boys.
>>

>> jim

>The most famous person using the word, "dude, was a movie in which Jeff
>Bridges played. Everyother word was, "Dude." What WAS that movie?

The Big Lebowski?
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Jam - English Rose

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:21:08 -0800, Staff03 wrote:

>You are wrong. My family is of pure noble and superior White race.
>
>I'm pure Christian. My religion goes back to Adam & Eve, who were the
>first Christians. None of the later day blood from Jews or any other
>group is in me.
>
>THE Race is THE WHITE RACE. I am a chartered member of it.
>You are not or don't belong.

You really can't be this ignorant can you?

The first humans came out of Africa, that takes care of the pure white
argument.

And the first Christians were Jesus's apostles, all Jews along with
Jesus

And I believe that Adam & Eve were the first people in the Old
Testament, "The Jewish Bible" or Torah.

And by the way I am a white Christian.
--
Pan Ohco
I would like to see the bottom of my monitor, but I have cats.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Dav" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:38:35 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> > wrote:
>

>>"ensenadajim" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Best I can remember heairng it was originally from white surfers. It
>>> may go back earlier than that. Someone will proibably come up with its
>>> oorigins, but back in the 60s the only people saying dude were riding
>>> waves and that was, on the mainland, 99%+ white boys.
>>>

>>> jim

>>The most famous person using the word, "dude, was a movie in which Jeff
>>Bridges played. Everyother word was, "Dude." What WAS that movie?

> The Big Lebowski?

Yep, that was it!
Thanks,
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default You are why we need church run schools

I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.

Adam and Eve were the first Christians. What type of church do you go
to? If you do go to church your Sunday School Teachers and preacher
should have told you this. You are proof that we need church schools
because of the nonesense being taught in the public school you wasted
time attending.

The first people were created in the Garden of Eden. Read your Bible
if you have one. The Bible will also tell you that the part of the
family that became outcasts were sent into Africa.

Dennis

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:05:18 -0600, Pan Ohco > wrote:

>You really can't be this ignorant can you?
>
>The first humans came out of Africa, that takes care of the pure white
>argument.
>
>And the first Christians were Jesus's apostles, all Jews along with
>Jesus
>
>And I believe that Adam & Eve were the first people in the Old
>Testament, "The Jewish Bible" or Torah.
>
>And by the way I am a white Christian.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:24:45 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>"Dav" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:38:35 -0500, "Dee Randall"
>> > wrote:

>>>The most famous person using the word, "dude, was a movie in which Jeff
>>>Bridges played. Everyother word was, "Dude." What WAS that movie?

>> The Big Lebowski?

>Yep, that was it!

I've never actually seen that movie all the way though. Every time
it's on TV, I end up getting distracted by something at about the
halfway point...
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Runaways - Queens Of Noise
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Staff03 wrote:

> The first people were created in the Garden of Eden. Read your Bible
> if you have one. The Bible will also tell you that the part of the
> family that became outcasts were sent into Africa.

I see.

Cheers
Cathy(xyz) - outcast

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

I believe what my preacher and my old man tell me. I go to a Baptist
True Believers Church. We go by what is in the Bible.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:35:45 -0400, "Gabby" >
wrote:

>"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
.. .
>>I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.
>>
>> Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

>Oh boy! That is just too funny! Do you really believe that?
>
>Gabby

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff03 wrote:

> I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.
>
> Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

They were? That would be quite a feat, since they predate Christ by
several thousand years. Adam and Eve weren't even Jews, since the religion
came about long after their blissful days in Eden.

> What type of church do you go
> to? If you do go to church your Sunday School Teachers and preacher
> should have told you this. You are proof that we need church schools
> because of the nonesense being taught in the public school you wasted
> time attending.
>
> The first people were created in the Garden of Eden. Read your Bible
> if you have one. The Bible will also tell you that the part of the
> family that became outcasts were sent into Africa.

I trust you realize that the Bible is a compilation of lore from the
various Jewish tribes and that some later parts of it was somewhat
historical, but that Genesis itself is a fiction. Unless of course you are
one of those fundamentalist Christians who has been mislead into believing
it actually happened that way, in which case rational debate is a waste of
time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:35:45 -0400, Gabby wrote:

> "Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
> >I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.
> >
> > Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

> Oh boy! That is just too funny! Do you really believe that?
>
> Gabby

Only a mental contortionist could believe anything close to it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

wrote:

>"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
.. .
>>I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.
>>
>> Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

>Oh boy! That is just too funny! Do you really believe that?
>
>Gabby

If you were a Christian like me and my family you would not think that
the truth is something to laugh at.

Several years ago there were some boys in my church who use to snicker
at what the preacher said. God got even with them later. They were
in a car accident and nearly died. Don't mock God or you will end up
the same way.

Dennis
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Dav wrote:

> The Big Lebowski?

best. movie. ever.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
>I believe what my preacher and my old man tell me. I go to a Baptist
> True Believers Church. We go by what is in the Bible.

Since there couldn't be any 'Christians' until there was Christ and, if you
take the Bible literally it, He didn't come along until 4000 years after
Adam & Eve, how could they possibly be Christians? Jews? Maybe. Christians?
Impossible.

Gabby

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Staff03 wrote:

> If you were a Christian like me and my family you would not think that
> the truth is something to laugh at.
>
> Several years ago there were some boys in my church who use to snicker
> at what the preacher said. God got even with them later. They were
> in a car accident and nearly died. Don't mock God or you will end up
> the same way.

They are dead.
You settled for brain dead.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:51:41 -0400, "Gabby" >
wrote:

>"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
.. .
>>I believe what my preacher and my old man tell me. I go to a Baptist
>> True Believers Church. We go by what is in the Bible.

>Since there couldn't be any 'Christians' until there was Christ and, if you
>take the Bible literally it, He didn't come along until 4000 years after
>Adam & Eve, how could they possibly be Christians? Jews? Maybe. Christians?
>Impossible.

<applause>
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

wrote:

>"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
.. .
>>I believe what my preacher and my old man tell me. I go to a Baptist
>> True Believers Church. We go by what is in the Bible.

>Since there couldn't be any 'Christians' until there was Christ and, if you
>take the Bible literally it, He didn't come along until 4000 years after
>Adam & Eve, how could they possibly be Christians? Jews? Maybe. Christians?
>Impossible.

Don't even waste your breath on him. Jaywood is a moron - he'd swear
black was white (or in his case, white was black) until his throat was
hoarse and bloody.
--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:45:46 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>Staff03 wrote:
>
>> I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.
>>
>> Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

>They were? That would be quite a feat, since they predate Christ by
>several thousand years. Adam and Eve weren't even Jews, since the religion
>came about long after their blissful days in Eden.
>
>> What type of church do you go
>> to? If you do go to church your Sunday School Teachers and preacher
>> should have told you this. You are proof that we need church schools
>> because of the nonesense being taught in the public school you wasted
>> time attending.
>>
>> The first people were created in the Garden of Eden. Read your Bible
>> if you have one. The Bible will also tell you that the part of the
>> family that became outcasts were sent into Africa.

>I trust you realize that the Bible is a compilation of lore from the
>various Jewish tribes and that some later parts of it was somewhat
>historical, but that Genesis itself is a fiction. Unless of course you are
>one of those fundamentalist Christians who has been mislead into believing
>it actually happened that way, in which case rational debate is a waste of
>time.

<more applause>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:35:45 -0400, Gabby wrote:
>

> > "Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

> > Oh boy! That is just too funny! Do you really believe that?
> >
> > Gabby
> >

> Only a mental contortionist could believe anything close to it.

Or a mental midget.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:01:56 +0000, UtahWhiteWolf wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:51:41 -0400, "Gabby" >
>wrote:
>

>>"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
. ..
>>>I believe what my preacher and my old man tell me. I go to a Baptist
>>> True Believers Church. We go by what is in the Bible.

>>Since there couldn't be any 'Christians' until there was Christ and, if you
>>take the Bible literally it, He didn't come along until 4000 years after
>>Adam & Eve, how could they possibly be Christians? Jews? Maybe. Christians?
>>Impossible.

>Don't even waste your breath on him. Jaywood is a moron - he'd swear
>black was white (or in his case, white was black) until his throat was
>hoarse and bloody.

Oh, is that Jaywood? I'll have to adjust my filters. thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:41:51 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:

>In article >, UtahWhiteWolf
>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:44:58 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:
>>
>> >YOU S.O.B.!
>> >
>> >You have no right or basis for writing other groups about matters
>> >pertaining to us skinheads in which you put me down.
>> >
>> >You are a race traitor because you don't agree with me. Now leave
>> >me along before I decide to vist the coast again and hunt you down
>> >like the low life animal you are.

>> As you have aptly demonstrated to great effect in previous threads on
>> this group, you are a loud-mouthed, boastful fool, fond of making
>> idle, cowardly threats from behind the safety of your computer screen.
>>
>> You are a poor excuse for a white man. The fact that you physically
>> and emotionally abused your own wife for many years and freely admit
>> to this, as though it were a matter of some pride for you, is ample
>> evidence of this.

>From the research I have done, the majority of militant white
>supremacists abuse their women. They are the worst sort of uncivilized
>white trash... Fortunately for the gene pool, a lot of that sort end up
>winning Darwin awards.
>
>Good riddance!
>
>Frankly, with their anti-social, intolerant natures, I'm surprised that
>more of them are not Muslims. They sure fit the profile! Instead, most
>of them claim to be Christians, which is unfortunate.
>
>Real Christians are the salt of the earth. WS's are nothing but lowly
>scumbags that contaminate the meaning of Christianity...
>
>So tragic!

I am what some would refer to as a 'white supremacist', or a
'neo-Nazi' - however not, I hope an unenlightened one. I believe in
maintaining the purity of the Aryan race and advocating the rights of
Aryan man through non-violent, political means.

Jaywood's behaviour is as abhorrent to me as it probably is to you.
White trash, bible-thumping hicks like that only undermine the cause.
--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:45:46 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>I trust you realize that the Bible is a compilation of lore from the
>various Jewish tribes and that some later parts of it was somewhat
>historical, but that Genesis itself is a fiction. Unless of course you are
>one of those fundamentalist Christians who has been mislead into believing
>it actually happened that way, in which case rational debate is a waste of
>time.

He seems to be of the belief that God and Jesus co-wrote the Bible.
--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:45:46 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>Staff03 wrote:
>
>> I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.
>>
>> Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

>They were? That would be quite a feat, since they predate Christ by
>several thousand years. Adam and Eve weren't even Jews, since the religion
>came about long after their blissful days in Eden.
>
>> What type of church do you go
>> to? If you do go to church your Sunday School Teachers and preacher
>> should have told you this. You are proof that we need church schools
>> because of the nonesense being taught in the public school you wasted
>> time attending.
>>
>> The first people were created in the Garden of Eden. Read your Bible
>> if you have one. The Bible will also tell you that the part of the
>> family that became outcasts were sent into Africa.

>I trust you realize that the Bible is a compilation of lore from the
>various Jewish tribes and that some later parts of it was somewhat
>historical, but that Genesis itself is a fiction. Unless of course you are
>one of those fundamentalist Christians who has been mislead into believing
>it actually happened that way, in which case rational debate is a waste of
>time.

I am a true believer. If that makes me a Fundamentalist I am glad to
be one.

The Christians are not misled. We go by what is written in the ONE
TRUE BOOK. Lores sounds like false writings. The content of the
Bible was given to us by God and is made up of his true words.

Adam and Eve were the first people and therefore the first Christians
who believed in Christ. Only they believed that he was coming and, as
he does for everyone, he did not disappoint.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:13:09 +0000, UtahWhiteWolf wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:41:51 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:
>
>>In article >, UtahWhiteWolf
>>wrote:
>>So tragic!

>I am what some would refer to as a 'white supremacist', or a
>'neo-Nazi' - however not, I hope an unenlightened one. I believe in
>maintaining the purity of the Aryan race and advocating the rights of
>Aryan man through non-violent, political means.
>
>Jaywood's behaviour is as abhorrent to me as it probably is to you.
>White trash, bible-thumping hicks like that only undermine the cause.

You are a prissy wimp. Why don't you want to support the cause for
the advancement of the White Man?

The last time that the political process worked for us was when Hitler
was elected.

You prissy wimps won't bring about anything. Plus you might be ***.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:24:21 -0800, Staff03 <temp> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:45:46 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>Staff03 wrote:
>>
>>> I doubt that you are a Christian. Talking such nonesense.
>>>
>>> Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

>>They were? That would be quite a feat, since they predate Christ by
>>several thousand years. Adam and Eve weren't even Jews, since the religion
>>came about long after their blissful days in Eden.
>>
>>> What type of church do you go
>>> to? If you do go to church your Sunday School Teachers and preacher
>>> should have told you this. You are proof that we need church schools
>>> because of the nonesense being taught in the public school you wasted
>>> time attending.
>>>
>>> The first people were created in the Garden of Eden. Read your Bible
>>> if you have one. The Bible will also tell you that the part of the
>>> family that became outcasts were sent into Africa.

>>I trust you realize that the Bible is a compilation of lore from the
>>various Jewish tribes and that some later parts of it was somewhat
>>historical, but that Genesis itself is a fiction. Unless of course you are
>>one of those fundamentalist Christians who has been mislead into believing
>>it actually happened that way, in which case rational debate is a waste of
>>time.

>I am a true believer. If that makes me a Fundamentalist I am glad to
>be one.
>
>The Christians are not misled. We go by what is written in the ONE
>TRUE BOOK. Lores sounds like false writings. The content of the
>Bible was given to us by God and is made up of his true words.
>
>Adam and Eve were the first people and therefore the first Christians
>who believed in Christ. Only they believed that he was coming and, as
>he does for everyone, he did not disappoint.

Better study some Bible history. Well over two thirds the the books
making up the Bible were discarded hundreds of years ago and you have
never read them. The Gospels were not written until over 100 years
after the death of Jesus and the story of the resurrection did not
appear for four hundred years after His death.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

No, I know better.

The Bible was written by God. That is why it is so perfect. No man
could have written such a big book without making mistakes. Not even
me.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:18:08 +0000, UtahWhiteWolf wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:45:46 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>I trust you realize that the Bible is a compilation of lore from the
>>various Jewish tribes and that some later parts of it was somewhat
>>historical, but that Genesis itself is a fiction. Unless of course you are
>>one of those fundamentalist Christians who has been mislead into believing
>>it actually happened that way, in which case rational debate is a waste of
>>time.

>He seems to be of the belief that God and Jesus co-wrote the Bible.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Putting religion back into education

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:18:08 +0000, UtahWhiteWolf wrote:

>He seems to be of the belief that God and Jesus co-wrote the Bible.

One thing that is good is the movement in this state to put the Bible
back in school. A generation of children who are taught the way I am
will end up knowing the Bible and thinking the way that I do.

We need to have religion back in our educational system and to ban
the evolution and race mixing. It is impossible for a complex person
like me to have come from some simple bug. Even if that bug existed
50 billion years ago as evolutionists claim. Life was started around
4,500 years ago - proof of intelligent design.

Only God could have help Noah build an ark that was large enough to
save all the forms of life on earth. Only God could have had the
power to open a pathway in the sea so that his people could walk in
safety to escape from their enemies. This is the God of Christians.
The Bible Beliving Fundamental Christians - the only true Christians.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:18:08 +0000, UtahWhiteWolf wrote:

>rational debate

This can only be done by people who are believers in the truth.