Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chili sans-carne

On 2021-06-07, Michael Trew > wrote:

> They can take their phone apps and shove them... I'm sitting in front of
> a keyboard now. I'd honestly be impressed if someone found a way to
> incorporate a Usenet reader into a smart phone.

There's a dedicated newsreader for iDevices. It's called Newstap.
Dedicated newsreaders for the Mac are becoming scarce...so theres that.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7 Jun 2021 05:16:06 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
> wrote:

>On 2021-06-07, Michael Trew > wrote:
>>
>> They can take their phone apps and shove them... I'm sitting in front of
>> a keyboard now. I'd honestly be impressed if someone found a way to
>> incorporate a Usenet reader into a smart phone.

>There's a dedicated newsreader for iDevices. It's called Newstap.
>Dedicated newsreaders for the Mac are becoming scarce...so theres that.
>
>leo

Not DS
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:54:32 -0000 (UTC), heyjoe
> wrote:

>Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>
>> Dedicated newsreaders for the Mac are becoming scarce...so theres that

>Does MacSoup still run on the latest MAC OS?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 1:16 AM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> On 2021-06-07, Michael > wrote:
>>
>> They can take their phone apps and shove them... I'm sitting in front of
>> a keyboard now. I'd honestly be impressed if someone found a way to
>> incorporate a Usenet reader into a smart phone.

> There's a dedicated newsreader for iDevices. It's called Newstap.
> Dedicated newsreaders for the Mac are becoming scarce...so theres that.
>
> leo

Interesting. That doesn't sound pleasant to use, read, or type on a
small touch screen, but I'm honestly surprised such a thing even exists.
Posted to rec.food.cooking