Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default No NordicTracking today!

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 11:48:58 AM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 5/27/2021 9:58 AM, wrote:
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! "Cannabis Nurse"
> > is another one of his passwords, but he can't even remember
> > that.
> >
> > But Mr. Bipolar still didn't answer my question of whether he
> > has the sense to write down his passwords if he can't remember
> > them. Like everything else when he doesn't reply it's because
> > he chooses to ignore the question.
> >

> usually wimmin aren't such overt bullies, what went wrong with you anyway?

What's bullying about wanting a question answered?? John has a great
habit of not answering questions that prove he's nuttier than a fruitcake.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 4:23:00 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> On Thu, 27 May 2021 10:48:46 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
> >usually wimmin aren't such overt bullies, what went wrong with you anyway?
> >

> Maybe she's got a hidden testicle that sneakily produces loads of
> testosterone.
>
> This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Jealous?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 22:52:03 -0500, Hank Rogers >

>> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 4:23:00 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 10:48:46 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Maybe she's got a hidden testicle that sneakily produces loads of
>>> testosterone.
>>>
>>> This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
>>>

>> Jealous?
>>

>Nah, master doctor druce is just sniffing yer ass.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:52:49 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 4:23:00 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 10:48:46 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >usually wimmin aren't such overt bullies, what went wrong with you anyway?
>> >

>> Maybe she's got a hidden testicle that sneakily produces loads of
>> testosterone.
>>
>> This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
>>

>Jealous?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:51:35 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 11:48:58 AM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>> On 5/27/2021 9:58 AM, wrote:
>> >
>> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! "Cannabis Nurse"
>> > is another one of his passwords, but he can't even remember
>> > that.
>> >
>> > But Mr. Bipolar still didn't answer my question of whether he
>> > has the sense to write down his passwords if he can't remember
>> > them. Like everything else when he doesn't reply it's because
>> > he chooses to ignore the question.
>> >

>> usually wimmin aren't such overt bullies, what went wrong with you anyway?
>>

>What's bullying about wanting a question answered?? John has a great
>habit of not answering questions that prove he's nuttier than a fruitcake.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:00:09 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 7:50 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> > On 5/27/2021 9:51 PM, wrote:

> >> What's bullying about wanting a question answered?? John has a great
> >> habit of not answering questions that prove he's nuttier than a
> >> fruitcake.
> >>

> > I get sick and tired of hearing about "bullies". We aren't in cradle
> > school. He thrives on the attention because it's the only attention he
> > can get.
> >
> > Jill

> And you thrive on him because...etc...

People like to bully people whom they feel are less capable than themselves. It makes up for some inadequacies in their personality. It's a fairly cowardly thing to do.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 11:07 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:00:09 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> I get sick and tired of hearing about "bullies". We aren't in cradle
>>> school. He thrives on the attention because it's the only attention he
>>> can get.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> And you thrive on him because...etc...

> People like to bully people whom they feel are less capable than themselves. It makes up for some inadequacies in their personality. It's a fairly cowardly thing to do.

Plus it dicks up the venue for the rest of us.

I was happy to hear about sour poi and I don't even live on your rock.

Now I wonder if sour poibread might be the next big thing:

https://www.food.com/recipe/poi-bread-109612

READY IN: 3hrs 5mins
YIELD: 1 loaf
UNITS: US
INGREDIENTS
Nutrition
2„3
cup water
1 1„4
teaspoons yeast
1„2
cup sugar
1„4
cup butter
1
egg
1„2
cup poi
3 1„4
cups white flour
1„8
teaspoon salt

DIRECTIONS
In your breadmaker, pour in water, yeast, sugar, butter, egg and poi.
Next add flour.
Finally, place salt on the top.
Run your breadmaker as for a 2 pound loaf.
This is a high riser, so expect it to just fit into a 2 pound breadmaker.

**

I bet the trendies in Shit Francisco are sweating after reading
this...purple is the new something or other...not kidding either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:14:23 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 11:07 AM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> And you thrive on him because...etc...

> > People like to bully people whom they feel are less capable than themselves. It makes up for some inadequacies in their personality. It's a fairly cowardly thing to do.
> >

> Plus it dicks up the venue for the rest of us.
>
> I was happy to hear about sour poi and I don't even live on your rock.
>
> Now I wonder if sour poibread might be the next big thing:
>
> https://www.food.com/recipe/poi-bread-109612
>
> READY IN: 3hrs 5mins
> YIELD: 1 loaf
> UNITS: US
> INGREDIENTS
> Nutrition
> 2„3
> cup water
> 1 1„4
> teaspoons yeast
> 1„2
> cup sugar
> 1„4
> cup butter
> 1
> egg
> 1„2
> cup poi
> 3 1„4
> cups white flour
> 1„8
> teaspoon salt
>
> DIRECTIONS
> In your breadmaker, pour in water, yeast, sugar, butter, egg and poi.
> Next add flour.
> Finally, place salt on the top.
> Run your breadmaker as for a 2 pound loaf.
> This is a high riser, so expect it to just fit into a 2 pound breadmaker.
>

> **
>
> I bet the trendies in Shit Francisco are sweating after reading
> this...purple is the new something or other...not kidding either.

We have some foods made with poi. It's an ongoing experiment. The problem is that poi is tough to get on the mainland. It's getting tougher to find poi on this rock too. My granddaughter's dad's family has a taro patch somewhere. I'm hoping that there's more interest in growing taro in the future.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 11:52 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:14:23 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> People like to bully people whom they feel are less capable than themselves. It makes up for some inadequacies in their personality. It's a fairly cowardly thing to do.
>>>

>> Plus it dicks up the venue for the rest of us.
>>
>> I was happy to hear about sour poi and I don't even live on your rock.
>>
>> Now I wonder if sour poibread might be the next big thing:
>>
>> https://www.food.com/recipe/poi-bread-109612
>>
>> READY IN: 3hrs 5mins
>> YIELD: 1 loaf
>> UNITS: US
>> INGREDIENTS
>> Nutrition
>> 2„3
>> cup water
>> 1 1„4
>> teaspoons yeast
>> 1„2
>> cup sugar
>> 1„4
>> cup butter
>> 1
>> egg
>> 1„2
>> cup poi
>> 3 1„4
>> cups white flour
>> 1„8
>> teaspoon salt
>>
>> DIRECTIONS
>> In your breadmaker, pour in water, yeast, sugar, butter, egg and poi.
>> Next add flour.
>> Finally, place salt on the top.
>> Run your breadmaker as for a 2 pound loaf.
>> This is a high riser, so expect it to just fit into a 2 pound breadmaker.
>>

>> **
>>
>> I bet the trendies in Shit Francisco are sweating after reading
>> this...purple is the new something or other...not kidding either.

> We have some foods made with poi. It's an ongoing experiment. The problem is that poi is tough to get on the mainland. It's getting tougher to find poi on this rock too. My granddaughter's dad's family has a taro patch somewhere. I'm hoping that there's more interest in growing taro in the future.

"taro prefers a warm, moist environment and plenty of sun"

Sounds like Cali and Florid-ah could be stateside grows.

Bad news losing local habitat, the Californicaters strike again?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:21:31 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 8:19 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:58:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> These days...

>> These days?
>>
>> I just read a book about the problem of hermaphrodite women in sports
>> and how they're unfair competition to real women.

>All true, as obviously their as born musculature and bones indicate.
>
>> It's possible that
>> Joan's crude posts are the result of suddenly raised testosterone
>> levels. Her bursts of masculine laughter
>> (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!) are another giveaway.

>You make friends fast.

That's why I'm so popular here.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 05:50:10 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:21:31 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/27/2021 8:19 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:58:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> These days?
>>>
>>> I just read a book about the problem of hermaphrodite women in sports
>>> and how they're unfair competition to real women.

>>All true, as obviously their as born musculature and bones indicate.
>>
>>> It's possible that
>>> Joan's crude posts are the result of suddenly raised testosterone
>>> levels. Her bursts of masculine laughter
>>> (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!) are another giveaway.

>>You make friends fast.

>That's why I'm so popular here.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:14:32 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 11:52 AM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> Plus it dicks up the venue for the rest of us.
>>>
>>> I was happy to hear about sour poi and I don't even live on your rock.
>>>
>>> Now I wonder if sour poibread might be the next big thing:
>>>
>>> https://www.food.com/recipe/poi-bread-109612
>>>
>>> READY IN: 3hrs 5mins
>>> YIELD: 1 loaf
>>> UNITS: US
>>> INGREDIENTS
>>> Nutrition
>>> 2?3
>>> cup water
>>> 1 1?4
>>> teaspoons yeast
>>> 1?2
>>> cup sugar
>>> 1?4
>>> cup butter
>>> 1
>>> egg
>>> 1?2
>>> cup poi
>>> 3 1?4
>>> cups white flour
>>> 1?8
>>> teaspoon salt
>>>
>>> DIRECTIONS
>>> In your breadmaker, pour in water, yeast, sugar, butter, egg and poi.
>>> Next add flour.
>>> Finally, place salt on the top.
>>> Run your breadmaker as for a 2 pound loaf.
>>> This is a high riser, so expect it to just fit into a 2 pound breadmaker.
>>>

>>> **
>>>
>>> I bet the trendies in Shit Francisco are sweating after reading
>>> this...purple is the new something or other...not kidding either.

>> We have some foods made with poi. It's an ongoing experiment. The problem is that poi is tough to get on the mainland. It's getting tougher to find poi on this rock too. My granddaughter's dad's family has a taro patch somewhere. I'm hoping that there's more interest in growing taro in the future.
>>

>"taro prefers a warm, moist environment and plenty of sun"
>
>Sounds like Cali and Florid-ah could be stateside grows.
>
>Bad news losing local habitat, the Californicaters strike again?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:52:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:14:23 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > People like to bully people whom they feel are less capable than themselves. It makes up for some inadequacies in their personality. It's a fairly cowardly thing to do.
>> >

>> Plus it dicks up the venue for the rest of us.
>>
>> I was happy to hear about sour poi and I don't even live on your rock.
>>
>> Now I wonder if sour poibread might be the next big thing:
>>
>> https://www.food.com/recipe/poi-bread-109612
>>
>> READY IN: 3hrs 5mins
>> YIELD: 1 loaf
>> UNITS: US
>> INGREDIENTS
>> Nutrition
>> 2?3
>> cup water
>> 1 1?4
>> teaspoons yeast
>> 1?2
>> cup sugar
>> 1?4
>> cup butter
>> 1
>> egg
>> 1?2
>> cup poi
>> 3 1?4
>> cups white flour
>> 1?8
>> teaspoon salt
>>
>> DIRECTIONS
>> In your breadmaker, pour in water, yeast, sugar, butter, egg and poi.
>> Next add flour.
>> Finally, place salt on the top.
>> Run your breadmaker as for a 2 pound loaf.
>> This is a high riser, so expect it to just fit into a 2 pound breadmaker.
>>

>> **
>>
>> I bet the trendies in Shit Francisco are sweating after reading
>> this...purple is the new something or other...not kidding either.

>We have some foods made with poi. It's an ongoing experiment. The problem is that poi is tough to get on the mainland. It's getting tougher to find poi on this rock too. My granddaughter's dad's family has a taro patch somewhere. I'm hoping that there's more interest in growing taro in the future.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 11:14:18 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:07:23 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:00:09 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > I get sick and tired of hearing about "bullies". We aren't in cradle
>> > school. He thrives on the attention because it's the only attention he
>> > can get.
>> >
>> > Jill

>> And you thrive on him because...etc...

>People like to bully people whom they feel are less capable than themselves. It makes up for some inadequacies in their personality. It's a fairly cowardly thing to do.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

OT I RIPPED an HOUR Nordictracking! Did it well too! John Kuthe[_10_] General Cooking 24 03-02-2021 02:33 PM
I got a job today Gus[_3_] General Cooking 17 25-08-2014 09:27 PM
Today's fun Marilyn[_3_] Preserving 0 08-07-2010 08:10 PM
Today Nick Cramer Diabetic 0 24-01-2009 07:30 AM