Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default No NordicTracking today!

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:59:40 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 7:38 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!* "Cannabis Nurse"
>>> is another one of his passwords, but he can't even remember
>>> that.
>>>
>>> But Mr. Bipolar still didn't answer my question of whether he
>>> has the sense to write down his passwords if he can't remember
>>> them.* Like everything else when he doesn't reply it's because
>>> he chooses to ignore the question.
>>>

>> He doesn't acknowledge anything that points out his stupidity, unless
>> it's to make a totally innane reply which turns the focus back on him.
>> He's an attention whore.

>He is?
>

>> OB Food:* Breakfast/brunch will be 2 soft boiled eggs (egg-a-cup) with
>> butter, S&P and a slice of buttered whole wheat toast.
>>
>> Lots of choices for dinner and none of them include garlic potatoes.
>>
>> Jill

>But the 'attention whore/narcissist" is supposed to study up on you and
>be able to pass a quiz on what you're eating, right???
>
>:-0

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:21:31 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 8:19 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:58:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> These days...

>> These days?
>>
>> I just read a book about the problem of hermaphrodite women in sports
>> and how they're unfair competition to real women.

>All true, as obviously their as born musculature and bones indicate.
>
>> It's possible that
>> Joan's crude posts are the result of suddenly raised testosterone
>> levels. Her bursts of masculine laughter
>> (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!) are another giveaway.

>You make friends fast.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:52:25 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 1:52 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 09:50:38 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> I get sick and tired of hearing about "bullies". We aren't in cradle
>>> school.

>> Group bullying is evil, whether at school or among adults. The trolls
>> are mental patients, but you should know better.
>>

>Says the group bully/forging/repeat spam poster...
>
>And even with all the posts you make, it ain't working.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 4:52 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 1:52 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 09:50:38 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> I get sick and tired of hearing about "bullies".Â* We aren't in cradle
>>> school.

>> Group bullying is evil, whether at school or among adults. The trolls
>> are mental patients, but you should know better.
>>

> Says the group bully/forging/repeat spam poster...
>
> And even with all the posts you make, it ain't working.

Dave writes 70 lines and never says anything.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:08:43 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:10:48 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

> >> What's bullying about wanting a question answered?? John has a great
> >> habit of not answering questions that prove he's nuttier than a fruitcake.

> >Well for one, try not insulting him as "Mr. Bipolar". There's a start.
> >
> >:-/

Why? He's stated on more than one occasion that he's bipolar and even takes
Seroquel for it but has decided to cut his dosage in half. But would you rather
I call him Miss Bipolar?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 8:25:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> On 5/26/2021 6:36 PM, wrote:
> >
> > Dumbass, do you write down your passwords keep them someplace
> > safe if you have trouble remembering them?
> >

> Apparently clicking on the "forgot password" link is entirely too
> technical for Mr. Computer Engineer.
>
> Jill

OR he could click on either of the 'eyes' when he's logging in to make sure
he hasn't fat fingered it while typing. Don't ask me how I know about fat
fingering a password, I just do. ))

https://i.postimg.cc/rp97SpHh/Log-In.jpg

Or depending what symbol his bank or any website needing him to log
in how it looks.

https://i.postimg.cc/W1Gyv3s2/Log-In-2.png

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:55:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
> He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
> himself out of his misery.

> --Bryan

No Bryan, my life is actually charmed in many ways and I love myself very much! So my life is pretty cool! And I certainly eat well! I added Garlic Potatoes to my usual Beans and Rice and it is YUM!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 16:55:15 -0400, Mike Hunt >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 4:52 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/28/2021 1:52 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Group bullying is evil, whether at school or among adults. The trolls
>>> are mental patients, but you should know better.
>>>

>> Says the group bully/forging/repeat spam poster...
>>
>> And even with all the posts you make, it ain't working.
> >

>Dave writes 70 lines and never says anything.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:41:47 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 8:25:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> On 5/26/2021 6:36 PM, wrote:
>> >
>> > Dumbass, do you write down your passwords keep them someplace
>> > safe if you have trouble remembering them?
>> >

>> Apparently clicking on the "forgot password" link is entirely too
>> technical for Mr. Computer Engineer.
>>
>> Jill
>>

>OR he could click on either of the 'eyes' when he's logging in to make sure
>he hasn't fat fingered it while typing. Don't ask me how I know about fat
>fingering a password, I just do. ))
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/rp97SpHh/Log-In.jpg
>
>Or depending what symbol his bank or any website needing him to log
>in how it looks.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/W1Gyv3s2/Log-In-2.png

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:17:24 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:08:43 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:10:48 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>> >Well for one, try not insulting him as "Mr. Bipolar". There's a start.
>> >
>> >:-/

>Why? He's stated on more than one occasion that he's bipolar and even takes
>Seroquel for it but has decided to cut his dosage in half. But would you rather
>I call him Miss Bipolar?

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 6:39 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:55:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
>> He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
>> himself out of his misery.

>> --Bryan

> No Bryan, my life is actually charmed in many ways and I love myself very much!

Yeah, we get it. You think you're special. If your life is so charmed
how come all you do is bitch about things? I'm sure glad my life isn't
as "charmed" as yours.

> So my life is pretty cool! And I certainly eat well! I added Garlic Potatoes to my usual Beans and Rice and it is YUM!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Ooooh, you added garlic potatoes to your beans and rice *again*. <YAWN>

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 22:07:41 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 6:39 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:55:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
>>> He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
>>> himself out of his misery.

>>> --Bryan

>> No Bryan, my life is actually charmed in many ways and I love myself very much!

>Yeah, we get it. You think you're special. If your life is so charmed
>how come all you do is bitch about things? I'm sure glad my life isn't
>as "charmed" as yours.
>
>> So my life is pretty cool! And I certainly eat well! I added Garlic Potatoes to my usual Beans and Rice and it is YUM!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Ooooh, you added garlic potatoes to your beans and rice *again*. <YAWN>

This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:10:13 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 22:07:41 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> No Bryan, my life is actually charmed in many ways and I love myself very much!

>>Yeah, we get it. You think you're special. If your life is so charmed
>>how come all you do is bitch about things? I'm sure glad my life isn't
>>as "charmed" as yours.
>>
>>> So my life is pretty cool! And I certainly eat well! I added Garlic Potatoes to my usual Beans and Rice and it is YUM!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>Ooooh, you added garlic potatoes to your beans and rice *again*. <YAWN>

>This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 6:39 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:55:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
>>> He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
>>> himself out of his misery.

>>> --Bryan

>> No Bryan, my life is actually charmed in many ways and I love myself very much!

>Yeah, we get it. You think you're special. If your life is so charmed
>how come all you do is bitch about things? I'm sure glad my life isn't
>as "charmed" as yours.
>
>> So my life is pretty cool! And I certainly eat well! I added Garlic Potatoes to my usual Beans and Rice and it is YUM!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Ooooh, you added garlic potatoes to your beans and rice *again*. <YAWN>
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 8:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> I'm sure glad my life isn't as "charmed" as yours.

I'm sure glad you have imprisoned yourself in old far acres where the
rest of the world is not forced to deal with your sour old biddy self.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:36:12 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 8:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> I'm sure glad my life isn't as "charmed" as yours.

>I'm sure glad you have imprisoned yourself in old far acres where the
>rest of the world is not forced to deal with your sour old biddy self.

Extreme right-wing, idolizing Christianity, angry with everybody.
You're the Boner Troll, aren't you?

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 05:29:11 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:36:12 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/28/2021 8:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> I'm sure glad my life isn't as "charmed" as yours.

>>I'm sure glad you have imprisoned yourself in old far acres where the
>>rest of the world is not forced to deal with your sour old biddy self.

>Extreme right-wing, idolizing Christianity, angry with everybody.
>You're the Boner Troll, aren't you?

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:36:12 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 8:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> I'm sure glad my life isn't as "charmed" as yours.

>I'm sure glad you have imprisoned yourself in old far acres where the
>rest of the world is not forced to deal with your sour old biddy self.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:36:12 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/28/2021 8:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> I'm sure glad my life isn't as "charmed" as yours.

>> I'm sure glad you have imprisoned yourself in old far acres where the
>> rest of the world is not forced to deal with your sour old biddy self.

> Extreme right-wing, idolizing Christianity, angry with everybody.
> You're the Boner Troll, aren't you?

I've no particular truck with any given iteration of Christianity, save
for the chronicled historical lessons and basic truths as told in the
Holy Bible.

And a goodly number of those have been repackaged to fit group dogmas or
used as building blocks for new faiths like LDS.

But I also have no animus in my heart for anyone's religion or faith as
long as it respects basic human liberty and the right to exercise free will.

Iow, I'm an American to the core, something that brings out the very
worst in foreign secular trollers and always will.

It's lamentable that you lot, the Kiwis and Canucks too, lacked the
spine to break free of the reptilian royalist criminals that remain in
conquering ownership of your "commonwealth" pseudo-nations; but you may
continue to express your embarrassment by taking ill-crafted and
uneducated potshots at our milieu while your own rights vanish like the
droplets of a summer shower on hot asphalt.

And, if the situation calls for it, I can be whichever troll de jour
your topical cowardice and factual abandonment requires to fuel your
insipid inanities here.

Suffice to say, with literally thousands of SPAM posts to your credit,
the notion that you posses even the slightest moral high ground or
intellectual credibility is a ruse played out only upon your own
controlling neediness and attendant rhetorical rim shots.

You're not really a very smart man, or even one with time to become so.

But you do inspire enmity wherever you go, so at least consistency is a
trait you can lay claim to when this is all said and done.

That's a thing then mate, do hold on tightly to it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:26:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:36:12 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> I'm sure glad you have imprisoned yourself in old far acres where the
>>> rest of the world is not forced to deal with your sour old biddy self.

>> Extreme right-wing, idolizing Christianity, angry with everybody.
>> You're the Boner Troll, aren't you?
>>

>I've no particular truck with any given iteration of Christianity, save
>for the chronicled historical lessons and basic truths as told in the
>Holy Bible.
>
>And a goodly number of those have been repackaged to fit group dogmas or
>used as building blocks for new faiths like LDS.
>
>But I also have no animus in my heart for anyone's religion or faith as
>long as it respects basic human liberty and the right to exercise free will.
>
>Iow, I'm an American to the core, something that brings out the very
>worst in foreign secular trollers and always will.
>
>It's lamentable that you lot, the Kiwis and Canucks too, lacked the
>spine to break free of the reptilian royalist criminals that remain in
>conquering ownership of your "commonwealth" pseudo-nations; but you may
>continue to express your embarrassment by taking ill-crafted and
>uneducated potshots at our milieu while your own rights vanish like the
>droplets of a summer shower on hot asphalt.
>
>And, if the situation calls for it, I can be whichever troll de jour
>your topical cowardice and factual abandonment requires to fuel your
>insipid inanities here.
>
>Suffice to say, with literally thousands of SPAM posts to your credit,
>the notion that you posses even the slightest moral high ground or
>intellectual credibility is a ruse played out only upon your own
>controlling neediness and attendant rhetorical rim shots.
>
>You're not really a very smart man, or even one with time to become so.
>
>But you do inspire enmity wherever you go, so at least consistency is a
>trait you can lay claim to when this is all said and done.
>
>That's a thing then mate, do hold on tightly to it.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:26:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> Extreme right-wing, idolizing Christianity, angry with everybody.
>> You're the Boner Troll, aren't you?
>>

>I've no particular truck with any given iteration of Christianity, save
>for the chronicled historical lessons and basic truths as told in the
>Holy Bible.

Uh oh, don't tell me you're a creationist on top of everything else.

>And a goodly number of those have been repackaged to fit group dogmas or
>used as building blocks for new faiths like LDS.
>
>But I also have no animus in my heart for anyone's religion or faith as
>long as it respects basic human liberty and the right to exercise free will.
>
>Iow, I'm an American to the core, something that brings out the very
>worst in foreign secular trollers and always will.

"American to the core"... lol. You tell 'em, buddy!

>It's lamentable that you lot, the Kiwis and Canucks too, lacked the
>spine to break free of the reptilian royalist criminals that remain in
>conquering ownership of your "commonwealth" pseudo-nations; but you may
>continue to express your embarrassment by taking ill-crafted and
>uneducated potshots at our milieu while your own rights vanish like the
>droplets of a summer shower on hot asphalt.

Very flowery. I thope (that's think and hope) that Australia will
choose to become a republic when the Queen passes away.

>And, if the situation calls for it, I can be whichever troll de jour
>your topical cowardice and factual abandonment requires to fuel your
>insipid inanities here.
>
>Suffice to say, with literally thousands of SPAM posts to your credit,
>the notion that you posses even the slightest moral high ground or
>intellectual credibility is a ruse played out only upon your own
>controlling neediness and attendant rhetorical rim shots.

You know that those spam posts are not from me. They're either from
you or from another troll. You know that because you're not stupid
and/or because you produce them yourself.

>You're not really a very smart man, or even one with time to become so.

I'll have to learn to live with that

>But you do inspire enmity wherever you go, so at least consistency is a
>trait you can lay claim to when this is all said and done.
>
>That's a thing then mate, do hold on tightly to it.

Enmity? I was having a civil discussion with you and you started
calling me names. So don't you enmity me.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 06:57:39 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:26:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Extreme right-wing, idolizing Christianity, angry with everybody.
>>> You're the Boner Troll, aren't you?
>>>

>>I've no particular truck with any given iteration of Christianity, save
>>for the chronicled historical lessons and basic truths as told in the
>>Holy Bible.

>Uh oh, don't tell me you're a creationist on top of everything else.
>
>>And a goodly number of those have been repackaged to fit group dogmas or
>>used as building blocks for new faiths like LDS.
>>
>>But I also have no animus in my heart for anyone's religion or faith as
>>long as it respects basic human liberty and the right to exercise free will.
>>
>>Iow, I'm an American to the core, something that brings out the very
>>worst in foreign secular trollers and always will.

>"American to the core"... lol. You tell 'em, buddy!
>
>>It's lamentable that you lot, the Kiwis and Canucks too, lacked the
>>spine to break free of the reptilian royalist criminals that remain in
>>conquering ownership of your "commonwealth" pseudo-nations; but you may
>>continue to express your embarrassment by taking ill-crafted and
>>uneducated potshots at our milieu while your own rights vanish like the
>>droplets of a summer shower on hot asphalt.

>Very flowery. I thope (that's think and hope) that Australia will
>choose to become a republic when the Queen passes away.
>
>>And, if the situation calls for it, I can be whichever troll de jour
>>your topical cowardice and factual abandonment requires to fuel your
>>insipid inanities here.
>>
>>Suffice to say, with literally thousands of SPAM posts to your credit,
>>the notion that you posses even the slightest moral high ground or
>>intellectual credibility is a ruse played out only upon your own
>>controlling neediness and attendant rhetorical rim shots.

>You know that those spam posts are not from me. They're either from
>you or from another troll. You know that because you're not stupid
>and/or because you produce them yourself.
>
>>You're not really a very smart man, or even one with time to become so.

>I'll have to learn to live with that
>
>>But you do inspire enmity wherever you go, so at least consistency is a
>>trait you can lay claim to when this is all said and done.
>>
>>That's a thing then mate, do hold on tightly to it.

>Enmity? I was having a civil discussion with you and you started
>calling me names. So don't you enmity me.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:57 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:26:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Extreme right-wing, idolizing Christianity, angry with everybody.
>>> You're the Boner Troll, aren't you?
>>>

>> I've no particular truck with any given iteration of Christianity, save
>> for the chronicled historical lessons and basic truths as told in the
>> Holy Bible.

> Uh oh, don't tell me you're a creationist on top of everything else.

Intelligent design encompasses all manner of creations - even terraforming.

Elon believes in that - do you?

https://www.space.com/elon-musk-nuke...raforming.html

Nuking Mars is still on Elon Musk's wish list, it would seem.

Four years ago, the SpaceX founder and CEO went on "The Late Show With
Stephen Colbert" and discussed a strategy for making the Red Planet more
livable: detonating nuclear bombs over its poles. The explosions would
vaporize a fair chunk of Mars' ice caps, liberating enough water vapor
and carbon dioxide €” both potent greenhouse gases €” to warm up the
planet substantially, the idea goes.

This terraforming concept is apparently still bouncing around in Musk's
head, because on Thursday (Aug. 15), he tweeted, seemingly unprompted,
"Nuke Mars!" A few hours later, he followed up with another tweet:
"T-shirt soon."

>> And a goodly number of those have been repackaged to fit group dogmas or
>> used as building blocks for new faiths like LDS.
>>
>> But I also have no animus in my heart for anyone's religion or faith as
>> long as it respects basic human liberty and the right to exercise free will.
>>
>> Iow, I'm an American to the core, something that brings out the very
>> worst in foreign secular trollers and always will.

> "American to the core"... lol. You tell 'em, buddy!

Gladly, "lil matey"...
>> It's lamentable that you lot, the Kiwis and Canucks too, lacked the
>> spine to break free of the reptilian royalist criminals that remain in
>> conquering ownership of your "commonwealth" pseudo-nations; but you may
>> continue to express your embarrassment by taking ill-crafted and
>> uneducated potshots at our milieu while your own rights vanish like the
>> droplets of a summer shower on hot asphalt.

> Very flowery.

As transient as a petunia your rights are...

> I thope (that's think and hope) that Australia will
> choose to become a republic when the Queen passes away.

She's already been deposed.

>> And, if the situation calls for it, I can be whichever troll de jour
>> your topical cowardice and factual abandonment requires to fuel your
>> insipid inanities here.
>>
>> Suffice to say, with literally thousands of SPAM posts to your credit,
>> the notion that you posses even the slightest moral high ground or
>> intellectual credibility is a ruse played out only upon your own
>> controlling neediness and attendant rhetorical rim shots.

> You know that those spam posts are not from me.

No one knows any such thing - you made sure of that.

> They're either from
> you or from another troll. You know that because you're not stupid
> and/or because you produce them yourself.

Wow, when caught out for SPAMing relentlessly your next best defense is
to blame it on ME?

That's almost amusing, but really just pathetic.

>> You're not really a very smart man, or even one with time to become so.

> I'll have to learn to live with that

I suspect that accommodation was one made at birth for you.

>> But you do inspire enmity wherever you go, so at least consistency is a
>> trait you can lay claim to when this is all said and done.
>>
>> That's a thing then mate, do hold on tightly to it.

> Enmity?

It's your byword here.

> I was having a civil discussion with you and you started
> calling me names. So don't you enmity me.

You were having a "civil" deny/delete and obfuscate - and nothing more.

Now it's on your terms troll, enjoy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:33:05 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> [...]

>> and/or because you produce them yourself.

>Wow, when caught out for SPAMing relentlessly your next best defense is
>to blame it on ME?
>
>That's almost amusing, but really just pathetic.
>

>>> You're not really a very smart man, or even one with time to become so.

>> I'll have to learn to live with that

>I suspect that accommodation was one made at birth for you.
>
>>> But you do inspire enmity wherever you go, so at least consistency is a
>>> trait you can lay claim to when this is all said and done.
>>>
>>> That's a thing then mate, do hold on tightly to it.

>> Enmity?

>It's your byword here.
>
>> I was having a civil discussion with you and you started
>> calling me names. So don't you enmity me.

>You were having a "civil" deny/delete and obfuscate - and nothing more.
>
>Now it's on your terms troll, enjoy.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:33:05 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:57 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> I thope (that's think and hope) that Australia will
>> choose to become a republic when the Queen passes away.

>She's already been deposed.

By whom? Karl Marx?

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:36:38 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:33:05 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2021 2:57 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I thope (that's think and hope) that Australia will
>>> choose to become a republic when the Queen passes away.

>>She's already been deposed.

>By whom? Karl Marx?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 3:36 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:33:05 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/2021 2:57 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I thope (that's think and hope) that Australia will
>>> choose to become a republic when the Queen passes away.

>> She's already been deposed.

> By whom? Karl Marx?

No, thankfully...

T'was the "white hats".

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/20...osed-executed/

https://in5d.com/queen-elizabeth-evicted-new-king/

Ive been following this for a while but recently, this topic has gained
lots of traction. Apparently, the windows at Buckingham Palace are
boarded up, the seal has been removed from the gate and the Queens
Royal Guard are no longer protecting the building.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:49:02 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 3:36 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:33:05 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> She's already been deposed.

>> By whom? Karl Marx?
>>

>No, thankfully...
>
>T'was the "white hats".
>
>https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/20...osed-executed/
>
>https://in5d.com/queen-elizabeth-evicted-new-king/
>
>I’ve been following this for a while but recently, this topic has gained
>lots of traction. Apparently, the windows at Buckingham Palace are
>boarded up, the seal has been removed from the gate and the Queen’s
>Royal Guard are no longer protecting the building.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:49:02 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 3:36 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:33:05 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> She's already been deposed.

>> By whom? Karl Marx?
>>

>No, thankfully...
>
>T'was the "white hats".
>
>https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/20...osed-executed/
>
>https://in5d.com/queen-elizabeth-evicted-new-king/
>
>Ive been following this for a while but recently, this topic has gained
>lots of traction. Apparently, the windows at Buckingham Palace are
>boarded up, the seal has been removed from the gate and the Queens
>Royal Guard are no longer protecting the building.

And Trump's moving in?

--
The other Dave Smith.

OT I RIPPED an HOUR Nordictracking! Did it well too! John Kuthe[_10_] General Cooking 24 03-02-2021 01:33 PM
I got a job today Gus[_3_] General Cooking 17 25-08-2014 09:27 PM
Today's fun Marilyn[_3_] Preserving 0 08-07-2010 08:10 PM
Today Nick Cramer Diabetic 0 24-01-2009 06:30 AM