Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default No NordicTracking today!

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:58:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 3:22 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 10:48:46 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> usually wimmin aren't such overt bullies, what went wrong with you anyway?

>> Maybe she's got a hidden testicle that sneakily produces loads of
>> testosterone.
>>

>These days...

These days?

I just read a book about the problem of hermaphrodite women in sports
and how they're unfair competition to real women. It's possible that
Joan's crude posts are the result of suddenly raised testosterone
levels. Her bursts of masculine laughter
(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!) are another giveaway.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.