Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default No NordicTracking today!

I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!

BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>
> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!

"Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"

<snicker>

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:20:48 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!

Let me guess: YOU know the correct password and the bank remebered it
wrong?

>BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
>
>John Kuthe,Tripolar Kiddie Nurse...

I always wondered what Gary did after his career failed.

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>
> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

It's a damn shame. How did you get forced into dealing with these
busey criminals? Was it due to your inheritance? Busey give the money?

Call the Missouri attorney general. Arrange a meting and bring your
UZI. Show 'em you mean business.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>
> <snicker>
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)

Of which you get NONE!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
> >
> > BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!

> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>
> <snicker>

This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
of his posts.

Charter Spectrum
Busey Bank 1800 number
You all
Nymshifting SCUM
Google and Gmail
Fossil Fuels
Computers
new GoogleGroups
The New Groups
MacBooks
Websites
People
Thermal Cutouts
Gated communities
Vitacost.com
Google
The Internet
iAnything
My MacinSLUT
Surveillance Capitalism
The WORLD
Humans
Tech
Gmail
Face****
The United States
Docusign docs
This MacBook Pro
GoogleGroups

His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
himself out of his misery.

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>
>> <snicker>
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)
>
> Of which you get NONE!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You stopped fighting with bussey bank?

That toffee works like magic. Smear some on Bryan, and invite him
on a naked canoe trip.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:55:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>> >
>> > BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!

>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>
>> <snicker>
>>

>This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
>of his posts.
>
>Charter Spectrum
>Busey Bank 1800 number
>You all
>Nymshifting SCUM
>Google and Gmail
>Fossil Fuels
>Computers
>new GoogleGroups
>The New Groups
>MacBooks
>Websites
>People
>Thermal Cutouts
>Gated communities
>Vitacost.com
>Google
>The Internet
>iAnything
>My MacinSLUT
>Surveillance Capitalism
>The WORLD
>Humans
>Tech
>Gmail
>Face****
>The United States
>Docusign docs
>This MacBook Pro
>GoogleGroups
>
>His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
>He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
>himself out of his misery.
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

>--Bryan

Why don't we open a Patreon account for John, we could fund the
purchase of an Uzi, or maybe even better would be to install web cams
at 'Rainbow Lodge' (or whatever the **** it's supposed to be called).
Now THAT would be entertaining.........

My guess is his narcissism would trump any of his concerns about
'surveillance tech'.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:45:57 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>
>> <snicker>
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)

Wow. You made caramelized sugar. How exciting.

>Of which you get NONE!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Truth is, most of us wouldn't want to try it, John. We can never tell
if you did something crazy to it or not. Which is all beside the point
anyway, fact remains you're a world-class loser.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>>>
>>> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!

>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>
>> <snicker>
>>

> This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
> of his posts.
>
> Charter Spectrum
> Busey Bank 1800 number
> You all
> Nymshifting SCUM
> Google and Gmail
> Fossil Fuels
> Computers
> new GoogleGroups
> The New Groups
> MacBooks
> Websites
> People
> Thermal Cutouts
> Gated communities
> Vitacost.com
> Google
> The Internet
> iAnything
> My MacinSLUT
> Surveillance Capitalism
> The WORLD
> Humans
> Tech
> Gmail
> Face****
> The United States
> Docusign docs
> This MacBook Pro
> GoogleGroups
>
> His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
> He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
> himself out of his misery.
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

> --Bryan

A few years ago, he said he would commit suicide.

Everyone ignored him. I thought he would be gone. But no, the
asshole chickened out.

He's a sad asshole, and can't be helped.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 5:16:03 PM UTC-5, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:45:57 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> >> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
> >>
> >> <snicker>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Best
> >> Greg

> >I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)

> Wow. You made caramelized sugar. How exciting.
> >Of which you get NONE!
> >
> >John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Truth is, most of us wouldn't want to try it, John. We can never tell
> if you did something crazy to it or not. Which is all beside the point
> anyway, fact remains you're a world-class loser.

John *is* a world-class loser. Are *you* a world-class person of any sort?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 5:17:15 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
> >>
> >> <snicker>
> >>

> > This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
> > of his posts.
> >
> > Charter Spectrum
> > Busey Bank 1800 number
> > You all
> > Nymshifting SCUM
> > Google and Gmail
> > Fossil Fuels
> > Computers
> > new GoogleGroups
> > The New Groups
> > MacBooks
> > Websites
> > People
> > Thermal Cutouts
> > Gated communities
> > Vitacost.com
> > Google
> > The Internet
> > iAnything
> > My MacinSLUT
> > Surveillance Capitalism
> > The WORLD
> > Humans
> > Tech
> > Gmail
> > Face****
> > The United States
> > Docusign docs
> > This MacBook Pro
> > GoogleGroups
> >
> > His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
> > He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
> > himself out of his misery.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Best
> >> Greg
> >>

> > --Bryan
> >

> A few years ago, he said he would commit suicide.
>
> Everyone ignored him. I thought he would be gone. But no, the
> asshole chickened out.
>
> He's a sad asshole, and can't be helped.

Balk, balk, balk, balk. John is a chicken!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/155222...posted-public/

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:20:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>
> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Dumbass, do you write down your passwords keep them someplace
safe if you have trouble remembering them?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:43:51 PM UTC-5, Jim Lahey wrote:

> On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:20:48 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
> >I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
> >

> Let me guess: YOU know the correct password and the bank remebered it
> wrong?
> >
> >John Kuthe,Tripolar Kiddie Nurse...

> I always wondered what Gary did after his career failed.

He went on to co-host "Worlds' Dumbest" with Tonya Harding, Leif Garrett,
and others after he opened John's bank.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 15:39:29 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:43:51 PM UTC-5, Jim Lahey wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:20:48 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>> >

>> Let me guess: YOU know the correct password and the bank remebered it
>> wrong?
>> >
>> >John Kuthe,Tripolar Kiddie Nurse...

>> I always wondered what Gary did after his career failed.
>>

>He went on to co-host "Worlds' Dumbest" with Tonya Harding, Leif Garrett,
>and others after he opened John's bank.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 15:36:25 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:20:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>>
>> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Dumbass, do you write down your passwords keep them someplace
>safe if you have trouble remembering them?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 15:23:47 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 5:17:15 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> > This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
>> > of his posts.
>> >
>> > Charter Spectrum
>> > Busey Bank 1800 number
>> > You all
>> > Nymshifting SCUM
>> > Google and Gmail
>> > Fossil Fuels
>> > Computers
>> > new GoogleGroups
>> > The New Groups
>> > MacBooks
>> > Websites
>> > People
>> > Thermal Cutouts
>> > Gated communities
>> > Vitacost.com
>> > Google
>> > The Internet
>> > iAnything
>> > My MacinSLUT
>> > Surveillance Capitalism
>> > The WORLD
>> > Humans
>> > Tech
>> > Gmail
>> > Face****
>> > The United States
>> > Docusign docs
>> > This MacBook Pro
>> > GoogleGroups
>> >
>> > His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
>> > He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
>> > himself out of his misery.

>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> A few years ago, he said he would commit suicide.
>>
>> Everyone ignored him. I thought he would be gone. But no, the
>> asshole chickened out.
>>
>> He's a sad asshole, and can't be helped.
>>

>Balk, balk, balk, balk. John is a chicken!
>https://www.flickr.com/photos/155222...posted-public/
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 15:21:56 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 5:16:03 PM UTC-5, Jim Lahey wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:45:57 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

>> >I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)

>> Wow. You made caramelized sugar. How exciting.
>> >Of which you get NONE!
>> >
>> >John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Truth is, most of us wouldn't want to try it, John. We can never tell
>> if you did something crazy to it or not. Which is all beside the point
>> anyway, fact remains you're a world-class loser.
>>

>John *is* a world-class loser. Are *you* a world-class person of any sort?
>Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 08:15:56 +1000, Jim Lahey >
wrote:

>On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:45:57 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>>
>>> <snicker>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>>I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)

>Wow. You made caramelized sugar. How exciting.
>
>>Of which you get NONE!
>>
>>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Truth is, most of us wouldn't want to try it, John. We can never tell
>if you did something crazy to it or not. Which is all beside the point
>anyway, fact remains you're a world-class loser.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>
> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Too absentminded to remember a password?Â* No wonder...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>
>> <snicker>
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)
>
> Of which you get NONE!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The unemployable certainly live the high life, eh?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 20:36:31 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>>
>>> <snicker>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)
>>
>> Of which you get NONE!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>The unemployable certainly live the high life, eh?

Whereas you don't have one.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 20:40:18 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 May 2021 20:36:31 -0400, Alex > wrote:
>
>>John Kuthe wrote:

>>> I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)
>>>
>>> Of which you get NONE!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>>The unemployable certainly live the high life, eh?

>Whereas you don't have one.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 20:36:31 -0400, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>>
>>> <snicker>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)
>>
>> Of which you get NONE!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>The unemployable certainly live the high life, eh?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Xela777
@gmail.com says...

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
> >
> > BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Too absentminded to remember a password?* No wonder...

I bet his passwords are NORDIC TRACKING and **** YOU

Janet UK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2021 3:43 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:20:48 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
>> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!

> Let me guess: YOU know the correct password and the bank remebered it
> wrong?
>
>> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
>>
>> John Kuthe,Tripolar Kiddie Nurse...

> I always wondered what Gary did after his career failed.

Nope, his would come with a Happy meal.

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:45:46 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:

> In article >, Xela777
> @gmail.com says...
> >
> > Too absentminded to remember a password? No wonder...
> >

> I bet his passwords are NORDIC TRACKING and **** YOU
>
> Janet UK

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! "Cannabis Nurse"
is another one of his passwords, but he can't even remember
that.

But Mr. Bipolar still didn't answer my question of whether he
has the sense to write down his passwords if he can't remember
them. Like everything else when he doesn't reply it's because
he chooses to ignore the question.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2021 4:17 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>>
>>> <snicker>
>>>

>> This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
>> of his posts.
>>
>> Charter Spectrum
>> Busey Bank 1800 number
>> You all
>> Nymshifting SCUM
>> Google and Gmail
>> Fossil Fuels
>> Computers
>> new GoogleGroups
>> The New Groups
>> MacBooks
>> Websites
>> People
>> Thermal Cutouts
>> Gated communities
>> Vitacost.com
>> Google
>> The Internet
>> iAnything
>> My MacinSLUT
>> Surveillance Capitalism
>> The WORLD
>> Humans
>> Tech
>> Gmail
>> Face****
>> The United States
>> Docusign docs
>> This MacBook Pro
>> GoogleGroups
>>
>> His life really SUCKS.Â* Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
>> He must be a masochist.Â* If he had compassion for himself, he would put
>> himself out of his misery.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

> A few years ago, he said he would commit suicide.
>
> Everyone ignored him. I thought he would be gone. But no, the asshole
> chickened out.
>
> He's a sad asshole, and can't be helped.

So you want to help him suicide himself?

How sad is THAT!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2021 6:36 PM, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>>
>>> <snicker>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)
>>
>> Of which you get NONE!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> The unemployable certainly live the high life, eh?

Under the CCP's Xiden they sure do!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-its-problem/

Since the pandemic, the U.S. government has unleashed the currency
printing presses like never before. Over the past 15 months, the U.S.
government has showered the economy with more than $5.4 trillion in
pandemic-related €œrelief€ funds. And that comes on top of the $4
trillion annual spending budget for the U.S. federal government.

It doesnt take a Harvard-trained economist to understand the simple
notion that when the government floods the economy with trillions more
dollars, the value of existing dollars decreases. And prices rise.

Even worse, as the U.S. government is saturating the economy with
trillions of dollars, it is actively suppressing productivity with
policies that incentivize Americans to remain out of work. More dollars
chasing fewer goods and services is a recipe for economic disaster, aka
stagflation.

From the $300 per week federal unemployment bonus that runs until
September to the host of new anti-free-market regulations introduced
during the first few months of the Biden administration, the federal
government is making inflation worse.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2021 5:55 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4:27:14 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>>>
>>> BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!

>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>
>> <snicker>
>>

> This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
> of his posts.
>
> Charter Spectrum
> Busey Bank 1800 number
> You all
> Nymshifting SCUM
> Google and Gmail
> Fossil Fuels
> Computers
> new GoogleGroups
> The New Groups
> MacBooks
> Websites
> People
> Thermal Cutouts
> Gated communities
> Vitacost.com
> Google
> The Internet
> iAnything
> My MacinSLUT
> Surveillance Capitalism
> The WORLD
> Humans
> Tech
> Gmail
> Face****
> The United States
> Docusign docs
> This MacBook Pro
> GoogleGroups
>
> His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
> He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
> himself out of his misery.
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

> --Bryan

Note this list is long and accurate. Because I'm ****ed up and nuts I
keep track of John. I miss him and like being naked in a kayak with him.

It takes a crazy muther****er to get revenge like this but you can't get
much crazier than I am. Rather than focus on doing good things for my
family it is better for my bwain to go after my friend.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 10:09:36 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/26/2021 6:36 PM, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> I made another batch of English Toffee! :-)
>>>
>>> Of which you get NONE!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> The unemployable certainly live the high life, eh?

>Under the CCP's Xiden they sure do!
>

>https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-its-problem/
>
>Since the pandemic, the U.S. government has unleashed the currency
>printing presses like never before. Over the past 15 months, the U.S.
>government has showered the economy with more than $5.4 trillion in
>pandemic-related “relief” funds. And that comes on top of the $4
>trillion annual spending budget for the U.S. federal government.
>
>It doesn’t take a Harvard-trained economist to understand the simple
>notion that when the government floods the economy with trillions more
>dollars, the value of existing dollars decreases. And prices rise.
>
>Even worse, as the U.S. government is saturating the economy with
>trillions of dollars, it is actively suppressing productivity with
>policies that incentivize Americans to remain out of work. More dollars
>chasing fewer goods and services is a recipe for economic disaster, aka
>stagflation.
>
> From the $300 per week federal unemployment bonus that runs until
>September to the host of new anti-free-market regulations introduced
>during the first few months of the Biden administration, the federal
>government is making inflation worse.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 12:33:01 -0400, wrote:

>On 5/26/2021 5:55 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> "Another WASTED Day in the NON-LIFE of the WASTED John Kuthe...!!!"
>>>
>>> <snicker>
>>>

>> This is a list of things Kuthe wrote SUCK or SUCKS in the subject lines
>> of his posts.
>>
>> Charter Spectrum
>> Busey Bank 1800 number
>> You all
>> Nymshifting SCUM
>> Google and Gmail
>> Fossil Fuels
>> Computers
>> new GoogleGroups
>> The New Groups
>> MacBooks
>> Websites
>> People
>> Thermal Cutouts
>> Gated communities
>> Vitacost.com
>> Google
>> The Internet
>> iAnything
>> My MacinSLUT
>> Surveillance Capitalism
>> The WORLD
>> Humans
>> Tech
>> Gmail
>> Face****
>> The United States
>> Docusign docs
>> This MacBook Pro
>> GoogleGroups
>>
>> His life really SUCKS. Almost everything around him makes him unhappy.
>> He must be a masochist. If he had compassion for himself, he would put
>> himself out of his misery.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>Note this list is long and accurate. Because I'm ****ed up and nuts I
>keep track of John. I miss him and like being naked in a kayak with him.
>
>It takes a crazy muther****er to get revenge like this but you can't get
>much crazier than I am. Rather than focus on doing good things for my
>family it is better for my bwain to go after my friend.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 08:58:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:45:46 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>>
>> In article >, Xela777
>> @gmail.com says...
>> >
>> > Too absentminded to remember a password? No wonder...
>> >

>> I bet his passwords are NORDIC TRACKING and **** YOU
>>
>> Janet UK
>>

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! "Cannabis Nurse"
>is another one of his passwords, but he can't even remember
>that.
>
>But Mr. Bipolar still didn't answer my question of whether he
>has the sense to write down his passwords if he can't remember
>them. Like everything else when he doesn't reply it's because
>he chooses to ignore the question.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 16:45:38 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >, Xela777
says...

>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > I was fighting with Busey Bank about my PASSWORD!
>> >
>> > BTW, Busey Bank Customer Service SUCKS!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Too absentminded to remember a password?Â* No wonder...

> I bet his passwords are NORDIC TRACKING and **** YOU
>
> Janet UK

Janet's password is MYCHILDRENREADSHAKESPEAREWHILESTILLINDIAPERS.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 07:10:16 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 May 2021 16:45:38 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
>>In article >, Xela777
says...

>>> Too absentminded to remember a password?* No wonder...

>> I bet his passwords are NORDIC TRACKING and **** YOU
>>
>> Janet UK

>Janet's password is MYCHILDRENREADSHAKESPEAREWHILESTILLINDIAPERS.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

OT I RIPPED an HOUR Nordictracking! Did it well too! John Kuthe[_10_] General Cooking 24 03-02-2021 01:33 PM
I got a job today Gus[_3_] General Cooking 17 25-08-2014 09:27 PM
Today's fun Marilyn[_3_] Preserving 0 08-07-2010 08:10 PM
Today Nick Cramer Diabetic 0 24-01-2009 06:30 AM