Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC: Hot German Potato Salad

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:44:12 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> I sometimes wonder if YOU are a man, Joan. Mean as hell and
> you have a concealed carry permit for your handgun.

Mean because I won't let the likes of you run over me? Poor little
man, afraid of someone who has a concealed carry permit. That permit
gives me the right to wear my gun under my shirt _or_ I can choose
to wear it out from under my shirt for the world to see.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:44:12 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>>
>> I sometimes wonder if YOU are a man, Joan. Mean as hell and
>> you have a concealed carry permit for your handgun.
>>

>Mean because I won't let the likes of you run over me? Poor little
>man, afraid of someone who has a concealed carry permit. That permit
>gives me the right to wear my gun under my shirt _or_ I can choose
>to wear it out from under my shirt for the world to see.

I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
don't run you through a psychological test.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=bona+mop&...l_2bcc52e639_e
> We like the one with the built in sprayer and the smaller mop with a
> separate spray bottle, good for tight spaces.

Exactly Popeye. The Bona mop is the very finest in the entire
universe. The navy require 10 bonas for each sailor aboard. And 50
for each cook in the mess hall. (Cooks also get two pineapples each.)

Capt Cook sailed with a hundred. His ship was shipshape all through
the voyage.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:09:19 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> don't run you through a psychological test.

It's never once been fired in anger. But I wouldn't hesitate to shoot
someone trying to break into my house and harm me. But you can rest
easy, I just renewed my carry permit last month for another 8 years.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:09:19 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:44:12 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> >>
> >> I sometimes wonder if YOU are a man, Joan. Mean as hell and
> >> you have a concealed carry permit for your handgun.
> >>

> >Mean because I won't let the likes of you run over me? Poor little
> >man, afraid of someone who has a concealed carry permit. That permit
> >gives me the right to wear my gun under my shirt _or_ I can choose
> >to wear it out from under my shirt for the world to see.

> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> don't run you through a psychological test.

No. But at least in Michigan you have to demonstrate safety and proficiency
(via taking a course) to get a concealed-carry permit.

For open carry, though, all you need is to have purchased the gun yourself.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:23:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:09:19 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
>> don't run you through a psychological test.
>>

>It's never once been fired in anger. But I wouldn't hesitate to shoot
>someone trying to break into my house and harm me. But you can rest
>easy, I just renewed my carry permit last month for another 8 years.
>
>When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

America is ruled by fear.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:24:07 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:09:19 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> >Mean because I won't let the likes of you run over me? Poor little
>> >man, afraid of someone who has a concealed carry permit. That permit
>> >gives me the right to wear my gun under my shirt _or_ I can choose
>> >to wear it out from under my shirt for the world to see.

>> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
>> don't run you through a psychological test.

>No. But at least in Michigan you have to demonstrate safety and proficiency
>(via taking a course) to get a concealed-carry permit.
>
>For open carry, though, all you need is to have purchased the gun yourself.

So every schizophrenic and sociopath can walk around with a gun? And
that makes people feel safer? Interesting.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:24:10 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:09:19 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT), "
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >Mean because I won't let the likes of you run over me? Poor little
> > >man, afraid of someone who has a concealed carry permit. That permit
> > >gives me the right to wear my gun under my shirt _or_ I can choose
> > >to wear it out from under my shirt for the world to see.

> > I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> > don't run you through a psychological test.

> No. But at least in Michigan you have to demonstrate safety and proficiency
> (via taking a course) to get a concealed-carry permit.
>
> For open carry, though, all you need is to have purchased the gun yourself.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I had to take that 8-hour course when I first got my carry permit then
I had to show proficiency with my gun. Off I go with my papers of
certification to fill out more papers for the state and be finger-
printed. One copy of my fingerprints for the state and one copy
for the FBI. THEN I got my permit which entitles me to wear it
openly or concealed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:31:46 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:24:07 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:09:19 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> >> don't run you through a psychological test.

> >No. But at least in Michigan you have to demonstrate safety and proficiency
> >(via taking a course) to get a concealed-carry permit.
> >
> >For open carry, though, all you need is to have purchased the gun yourself.

> So every schizophrenic and sociopath can walk around with a gun? And
> that makes people feel safer? Interesting.

Not every one. They can't buy a gun if they've been deemed a danger to
themselves or others.

Really, it doesn't look like a John Wayne movie around here. I never see anybody
carrying.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:44:12 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>>>
>>> I sometimes wonder if YOU are a man, Joan. Mean as hell and
>>> you have a concealed carry permit for your handgun.
>>>

>> Mean because I won't let the likes of you run over me? Poor little
>> man, afraid of someone who has a concealed carry permit. That permit
>> gives me the right to wear my gun under my shirt _or_ I can choose
>> to wear it out from under my shirt for the world to see.

> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> don't run you through a psychological test.

In australia, do they make you walk by exposed buttocks before you
get your license?

If you don't sniff, you pass?

You'll *NEVER* pass Druce.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:23:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:09:19 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
>>> don't run you through a psychological test.
>>>

>> It's never once been fired in anger. But I wouldn't hesitate to shoot
>> someone trying to break into my house and harm me. But you can rest
>> easy, I just renewed my carry permit last month for another 8 years.
>>
>> When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

> America is ruled by fear.

Good thing we got dutch butt sniffers to guide us.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:24:07 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:09:19 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT), "

>>> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
>>> don't run you through a psychological test.

>> No. But at least in Michigan you have to demonstrate safety and proficiency
>> (via taking a course) to get a concealed-carry permit.
>>
>> For open carry, though, all you need is to have purchased the gun yourself.

> So every schizophrenic and sociopath can walk around with a gun? And
> that makes people feel safer? Interesting.

Yes, and one thing has been positive. Fewer ass sniffers and creeps
like you are boldly present. They tend to keep a low profile.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:30:41 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> America is ruled by fear.

Nah. When Jimmy wrote the Declaration of Independence the 2nd Amendment
was one of ten articles of the Bill of Rights. Giving the right to bear
arms and defend the home. They'd had enough of tyranny from a government.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 16:22:53 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:30:41 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> America is ruled by fear.
>>

>Nah. When Jimmy wrote the Declaration of Independence the 2nd Amendment
>was one of ten articles of the Bill of Rights. Giving the right to bear
>arms and defend the home. They'd had enough of tyranny from a government.

And walking around with a gun protects you from the government?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 7:25:33 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> And walking around with a gun protects you from the government?

Naw, it protects me from silly Dutchmen.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:44:12 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> >
> > I sometimes wonder if YOU are a man, Joan. Mean as hell and
> > you have a concealed carry permit for your handgun.
> >

> Mean because I won't let the likes of you run over me? Poor little
> man, afraid of someone who has a concealed carry permit. That permit
> gives me the right to wear my gun under my shirt _or_ I can choose
> to wear it out from under my shirt for the world to see.

Life tip: never argue with someone who has the gun.

I worked with nice biker fellow once. A carpenter. He showed
up each morning on his large bike wearing a 45 cal
revolver in a western style holster. He would hang
the holster on a nail then go to work.

Customer once asked him why he carried that gun.
He replied, "Boy Scout motto...be prepared."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> For open carry, though, all you need is to have purchased the gun yourself.

I think everyone that carries should do open carry. That might
often stop a conflict before it begins.

Somewhat like a sign in your front yard that your house
is protected by (some security system).

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:23:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:09:19 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> >> don't run you through a psychological test.
> >>

> >It's never once been fired in anger. But I wouldn't hesitate to shoot
> >someone trying to break into my house and harm me. But you can rest
> >easy, I just renewed my carry permit last month for another 8 years.
> >
> >When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

> America is ruled by fear.

Worldwide Boy Scout motto: Be prepared

You live kind of in the outback. Don't you at least own a gun?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > For open carry, though, all you need is to have purchased the gun yourself.
> >

> I had to take that 8-hour course when I first got my carry permit then
> I had to show proficiency with my gun. Off I go with my papers of
> certification to fill out more papers for the state and be finger-
> printed. One copy of my fingerprints for the state and one copy
> for the FBI. THEN I got my permit which entitles me to wear it
> openly or concealed.

Question: Do you ever leave the house with it? Or is it
mainly for home security?

Seems to be that most daylight hours are safe unless you
live in a bad area. Most crime happens in the hours after
dark up until about 4am.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 6:59:32 AM UTC-4, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 8/27/2020 4:22 PM, wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 3:30:41 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> America is ruled by fear.
> >>

> > Nah. When Jimmy wrote the Declaration of Independence the 2nd Amendment
> > was one of ten articles of the Bill of Rights. Giving the right to bear
> > arms and defend the home. They'd had enough of tyranny from a government.
> >

> The Bill of Rights did not "give" any rights. It recognized man's God
> given rights, and precluded the government from taking them away.

For certain values of "God", given how many of the Founding Fathers were
deists.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 08:02:42 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:23:33 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> >It's never once been fired in anger. But I wouldn't hesitate to shoot
>> >someone trying to break into my house and harm me. But you can rest
>> >easy, I just renewed my carry permit last month for another 8 years.
>> >
>> >When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

>> America is ruled by fear.

>Worldwide Boy Scout motto: Be prepared
>
>You live kind of in the outback. Don't you at least own a gun?

No, only a baseball bat. We don't live in the outback, by the way.
That's a many hour drive from here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 08:02:42 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:23:33 -0700 (PDT), "

>>> America is ruled by fear.

>> Worldwide Boy Scout motto: Be prepared
>>
>> You live kind of in the outback. Don't you at least own a gun?

> No, only a baseball bat. We don't live in the outback, by the way.
> That's a many hour drive from here.

Do you beat dogs with the bat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 7:15:58 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> Question: Do you ever leave the house with it? Or is it
> mainly for home security?

It's mainly for home defense but yes, I have taken it with me when I
leave to do errands.

> Seems to be that most daylight hours are safe unless you
> live in a bad area. Most crime happens in the hours after
> dark up until about 4am.

Tell that do stupid criminals or to a drugged-out idiot. I'm sure they
will agree with you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 7:15:58 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> >
> > Question: Do you ever leave the house with it? Or is it
> > mainly for home security?
> >

> It's mainly for home defense but yes, I have taken it with me when I
> leave to do errands.
> >
> > Seems to be that most daylight hours are safe unless you
> > live in a bad area. Most crime happens in the hours after
> > dark up until about 4am.
> >

> Tell that do stupid criminals or to a drugged-out idiot. I'm sure they
> will agree with you.

Heh, Gary should visit Shitcago, the predator scum are out during weekday mornings and afternoon, knocking down and robbing seniors, pushing peeps onto the El train tracks, and the like...they've no fear of consequences, as the Dumbocrats are running the place...never again will I set foot in downtown Chicago, FAR FAR too dangerous...!!! Many of these crimes are now occuring in the posh areas of the city, many many are putting their abodes up for sale and fleeing. Ditto with businesses, Chicago is "cooked", as the auld saying goes...

Some bloody details:

https://cwbchicago.com/2020/08/14-ti...utors-say.html

"...A 14-time convicted felon whos on parole is charged with stealing purses from a nurse and a 74-year-old cancer patient in the Northwestern Memorial Hospital cafeteria...On June 30, Berry went into the hospital cafeteria, removed the elderly cancer patients purse from her chair, and walked out of the building, prosecutors said. The bag contained a $6,000 gold and diamond necklace, $100 cash, and credit cards. Video surveillance at a Loop convenience store allegedly shows Berry using the womans credit card to purchase $98 worth of merchandise about an hour after the theft.

Back on April 7, while the hospital had limited staffing and few visitors due to the COVID pandemic, Berry entered the same cafeteria and used his foot to pull a nurses purse away from her as she ate lunch, prosecutors said.

Berry is on parole after he served three years of a six-year sentence that he received for aggravated identity theft of a victim over age 60, theft from person, and felony theft, in 2017.

Judge Arthur Willis cited Berrys alleged decision to target a cancer patient and a nurse who was working during the height of the COVID pandemic as factors in setting bail at $100,000. Willis also ordered Berry held without bail while the state considers revocation of his parole.

Before Berrys latest prison stint, he was incarcerated for:

4 years for theft in 2012
3 years for theft from person in 2010
3 years for retail theft in 2005
a concurrent 4 years for theft from person in 2005
3 years for retail theft in 2003
2 years for theft in 2002
30 months for theft from person in 2001
2 years for narcotics in 1998
2 years for forgery in 1995
4 years for theft in 1993
2 years for theft in 1979

https://cwbchicago.com/2020/08/updat...-mag-mile.html

"Police have issued CTA surveillance camera images of the man who investigators believe slammed an 85-year-old woman to a parking garage floor during a robbery near the Magnificent Mile on Tuesday morning...The footage shows the woman walking with a cane to the back entrance of her building through the parking garage entrance at 158 East Grand around 10:33 a.m. A man peels off from two companions on the sidewalk and approaches the woman from behind as she prepares to enter the buildings back door.

The offender pulls violently on the womans purse strap, which was draped across her chest. She is thrown to the pavement and strikes her head as the attacker continues to yank on her purse strap until it breaks."

https://cwbchicago.com/2020/08/prose...ed-murder.html

"Most Illinoisans have to wait weeks or months before they can legally carry a concealed firearm. Illegally, though, its much easier.

In fact, prosecutors say a Chicago man managed to be arrested for illegally possessing a handgun this month just six days after he got out of prison for attempted murder.

Prosecutors said Juravius Gadberry, 35, was the front seat passenger of a car that police pulled over for a traffic violation early August 9 in the Garfield Park neighborhood...

Six days earlier, on August 3, Gadberry was paroled out of Stateville Correctional Center where he was serving a 12-year sentence for attempted murder, according to state records.

Prosecutors charged Gadberry with being a felon in possession of a firearm.

€śI would note his most recent felony was 12 years ago,€ť public defender Courtney Smallwood told Judge David Navarro during a bond court appearance.

€śI get what youre arguing,€ť Navarro replied while countering that Gadberry had essentially been in prison for those 12 years.

Essentially, but not entirely.

State records show Gadberry was previously paroled March 3, but he was sent back to prison on June 25 for violating the terms of release €” then the state rereleased him on August 3.

While he was out on the March parole, Indiana police arrested Gadberry for violating a protective order in Elkhart County. Last August, prosecutors there charged him with domestic battery in the presence of a child, strangulation and domestic battery, according to a local media report.

He has previously served prison time for narcotics and being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to state records.

The Illinois Department of Corrections this month asked Cook County authorities to hold Gadberry without bail while they consider revoking his parole again for the new gun allegations. Judge Navarro agreed to do that, and he also set bail on the gun charge at $100,000. Whenever Gadberry becomes eligible for release, he will need to post a $10,000 deposit bond to get out of jail..."

</>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 12:45:04 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 7:15:58 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>>
>> Question: Do you ever leave the house with it? Or is it
>> mainly for home security?
>>

>It's mainly for home defense but yes, I have taken it with me when I
>leave to do errands.
>>
>> Seems to be that most daylight hours are safe unless you
>> live in a bad area. Most crime happens in the hours after
>> dark up until about 4am.
>>

>Tell that do stupid criminals or to a drugged-out idiot. I'm sure they
>will agree with you.

Scared shitless.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 5:06:15 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 12:45:04 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 7:15:58 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> >>
> >> Question: Do you ever leave the house with it? Or is it
> >> mainly for home security?
> >>

> >It's mainly for home defense but yes, I have taken it with me when I
> >leave to do errands.
> >>
> >> Seems to be that most daylight hours are safe unless you
> >> live in a bad area. Most crime happens in the hours after
> >> dark up until about 4am.
> >>

> >Tell that do stupid criminals or to a drugged-out idiot. I'm sure they
> >will agree with you.

> Scared shitless.

They better be scared shitless and instantaneously develop a brain that
says I better get the hell out of here. I don't steal and I expect the
same respect from people. Drugs make stupid people do stupid things.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Aug 27, , Bruce wrote
(in >):

> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> don't run you through a psychological test.

€śI dont think...€ť is the hallmark of a progressive. "Nobody knows, but
Ive been told..." goes well with that. €śTaxpayer funded climatologists,
my party and pundits agree that...€ť fills a mind devoid of logic. Think
deeper.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 16:15:05 -0700, Leo >
wrote:

>On 2020 Aug 27, , Bruce wrote
>(in >):
>
>> I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
>> don't run you through a psychological test.

>€śI dont think...€ť is the hallmark of a progressive. "Nobody knows, but
>Ive been told..." goes well with that. €śTaxpayer funded climatologists

<snip>

So what's your view on climate then?

A. The polar caps aren't melting. It's all a hoax.
B. They're melting but not because of human activity.
C. I don't care. I want a cheeseburger.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Aug 28, , Bruce wrote
(in >):

> So what's your view on climate then?
>
> A. The polar caps aren't melting. It's all a hoax.

The climate has changed continuously since the planet formed. Solar cycles,
poorly understood, play a major part, and scientific data on them is in its
infancy. It was real, real cold twenty thousand years ago. A blink of an eye
in geologic time. Lets keep an eye on Bikini Atoll. It should be a couple
feet under water but isnt.
> B. They're melting but not because of human activity.

Theres no doubt that we contribute. So do cattle farts. Do you realize
that you breathe out CO2 every time you breathe? Youre a one man climate
destruction cell. You know what to do.

> C. I don't care. I want a cheeseburger.

Not tonight. I made one last night, and that doesnt happen often.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 16:49:22 -0700, Leo >
wrote:

>On 2020 Aug 28, , Bruce wrote
>(in >):
>
>> So what's your view on climate then?
>>
>> A. The polar caps aren't melting. It's all a hoax.

>The climate has changed continuously since the planet formed. Solar cycles,
>poorly understood, play a major part, and scientific data on them is in its
>infancy. It was real, real cold twenty thousand years ago. A blink of an eye
>in geologic time. Lets keep an eye on Bikini Atoll. It should be a couple
>feet under water but isnt.
>> B. They're melting but not because of human activity.

>Theres no doubt that we contribute. So do cattle farts. Do you realize
>that you breathe out CO2 every time you breathe? Youre a one man climate
>destruction cell. You know what to do.

So you're for measures to reduce the current large scale pollution
worldwide? Even if they cost us... shudder... more shudder... shudder
even more... MONEY?!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Aug 28, , Bruce wrote
(in >):

> So you're for measures to reduce the current large scale pollution
> worldwide? Even if they cost us... shudder... more shudder... shudder
> even more... MONEY?!

Manmade climate change is a global monetary distribution model. Its all
about POWER!
Remember, I lost my first career to the global cooling hysteria. I dont
buy into this fabrication either.
Ive had experience with both scenarios. This is your first go-round with
either, kid.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 7:15:12 PM UTC-4, Leo wrote:
> On 2020 Aug 27, , Bruce wrote
> (in >):
> > I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
> > don't run you through a psychological test.

> €śI dont think...€ť is the hallmark of a progressive. "Nobody knows, but
> Ive been told..." goes well with that. €śTaxpayer funded climatologists,
> my party and pundits agree that...€ť fills a mind devoid of logic. Think
> deeper.

"Many people say..." Now, whose favorite is that? Guy lives at
1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, DC.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 03:23:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 7:15:12 PM UTC-4, Leo wrote:
>> On 2020 Aug 27, , Bruce wrote
>> (in >):
>> > I don't think you're stable enough to carry a weapon. But I guess they
>> > don't run you through a psychological test.

>> “I don’t think...” is the hallmark of a progressive. "Nobody knows, but
>> I’ve been told..." goes well with that. “Taxpayer funded climatologists,
>> my party and pundits agree that...” fills a mind devoid of logic. Think
>> deeper.

>"Many people say..." Now, whose favorite is that? Guy lives at
>1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, DC.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Don't you just love the 'speeches' made up of 'many people say. . .'
or 'I have heard that'? When backed into and forced into a straight
answer he leaves the stage.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 29, 2020 at 12:39:17 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 03:23:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 7:15:12 PM UTC-4, Leo wrote:
> >> On 2020 Aug 27, , Bruce wrote
> >> (in >):
> >> €śI dont think...€ť is the hallmark of a progressive. "Nobody knows, but
> >> Ive been told..." goes well with that. €śTaxpayer funded climatologists,
> >> my party and pundits agree that...€ť fills a mind devoid of logic. Think
> >> deeper.

> >"Many people say..." Now, whose favorite is that? Guy lives at
> >1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, DC.
> >
> >Cindy Hamilton

> Don't you just love the 'speeches' made up of 'many people say. . .'
> or 'I have heard that'? When backed into and forced into a straight
> answer he leaves the stage.
> Janet US

I love it when he stomps off in a snit like an eight-year-old girl.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, August 29, 2020 at 12:39:17 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 03:23:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> "Many people say..." Now, whose favorite is that? Guy lives at
>>> 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, DC.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> Don't you just love the 'speeches' made up of 'many people say. . .'
>> or 'I have heard that'? When backed into and forced into a straight
>> answer he leaves the stage.
>> Janet US

> I love it when he stomps off in a snit like an eight-year-old girl.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

And the very next day, he says everything is "incredible".