Old 02-09-2019, 02:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default recreating lost posts

Had a crash with 4-5 posts ready to send but didn't save as
draft. Frustrating for sure.

To Leonard - never mind, I did send that one
To Janet US - thanks for that link. I know all that but always
good to review each year. Best comment was, "if in doubt throw it
out."
To Stevers - I like Dsi1's business card. Very friendly with the
childlike pic. If I lived on his rock and had hearing issues, I
would call him
To Cshenk - we are talking apples and oranges here. Lots of
oceanfront in VB but very little tourist areas.
To Jill - thanks for the pics. Your freezer is nice and
organized. Even though cold air will fall right out, everything
in there remains cold so air will get cold again soonly.

I think I remembered all the lost posts. :-o

Oh yeah...one more to Jebus being a way too sensitive baby for my
comment about woman using cell phone at dinner table. That has
nothing to do with race or countries. All people everywhere are
obscessed with their cell phones these days. Hey...even you were
holding yours to take that picture. lol

Same thing in the USA pal. To me, it's a very funny joke how all
are so obscessed with their phones now. How in the world did they
ever survive before those phones were invented.

It's not an Usain thing, it's worldwide.
Lighten up, you Tazmanian devil. Sounds to me like YOU have some
insecurity issues about the USA just like Bruce does.

Do Auzzies feel inferior? Signs point to yes.

Just remember though... "Everyone wants to be us!" lol

Old 02-09-2019, 03:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 2, 2019 at 8:36:58 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

Had a crash with 4-5 posts ready to send but didn't save as
draft. Frustrating for sure.

*SNIP*

I think I remembered all the lost posts. :-o

Feel better?
Old 02-09-2019, 03:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

On Monday, September 2, 2019 at 8:36:58 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

Had a crash with 4-5 posts ready to send but didn't save as
draft. Frustrating for sure.

*SNIP*

I think I remembered all the lost posts. :-o

Feel better?

Why wouldn't I? Gave a summary of all that I lost.

Old 02-09-2019, 04:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/2/2019 10:50 AM, Gary wrote:
" wrote:

On Monday, September 2, 2019 at 8:36:58 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

Had a crash with 4-5 posts ready to send but didn't save as
draft. Frustrating for sure.

*SNIP*

I think I remembered all the lost posts. :-o

Feel better?

Why wouldn't I? Gave a summary of all that I lost.

Good job, Gary! Now batten down the hatches.

Jill

Old 02-09-2019, 05:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

NOM

Cross your legs, you ****ing skank.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 02 Sep 2019 09:37:03 -0400, Gary wrote:

[...]

And as always, when you haven't a proper counter argument, you resort
to being a child. I'm not even going to bother to dissect your
comments.

Just remember though... "Everyone wants to be us!" lol

Name one country. Just one will do.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-02 7:18 p.m., Je´┐Żus wrote:
[...]

I live in a country that has fought off several invasion attempts. We
did not want to be them.

Old 03-09-2019, 12:35 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 02 Sep 2019 09:37:03 -0400, Gary wrote:

It's not an Usain thing, it's worldwide.
Lighten up, you Tazmanian devil. Sounds to me like YOU have some
insecurity issues about the USA just like Bruce does.

Do Auzzies feel inferior? Signs point to yes.

There are many worse countries than the US. Take Saudi Arabia, China,
Russia, Mozambique, to name a few. But what's the point of criticizing
those countries? Where do you even begin? Maybe I'd do it if I were
surrounded by a bunch of Saudi Arabians here who think they live in
the best country in the world.

PS: I saw an American, who seemed intelligent and knowledgeable, on
Australian TV who thinks Pocahontas will win the next US presidential
election if Biden continues to mumble and stumble. Wouldn't that be a
hoot and a holler, Gary? A progressive and a woman to boot!
Old 03-09-2019, 01:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 09:35:14 +1000, Bruce
wrote:

There are many worse countries than the US. Take Saudi Arabia, China,
Russia, Mozambique, to name a few. But what's the point of criticizing
those countries? Where do you even begin? Maybe I'd do it if I were
surrounded by a bunch of Saudi Arabians here who think they live in
the best country in the world.

What's lost on him is I'm more frequently critical of Australia than
the U.S, but not so much in this group due to so few Australians in
here.

PS: I saw an American, who seemed intelligent and knowledgeable, on
Australian TV who thinks Pocahontas will win the next US presidential
election if Biden continues to mumble and stumble. Wouldn't that be a
hoot and a holler, Gary? A progressive and a woman to boot!

Pocahontas??

Old 03-09-2019, 01:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

There are many worse countries than the US. Take Saudi Arabia, China,
Russia, Mozambique, to name a few. But what's the point of criticizing
those countries? Where do you even begin? Maybe I'd do it if I were
surrounded by a bunch of Saudi Arabians here who think they live in
the best country in the world.

What's lost on him is I'm more frequently critical of Australia than
the U.S, but not so much in this group due to so few Australians in
here.

Yes, Australian or Dutch politics are only local entertainment.
American politics are international entertainment, especially since
Trump.

PS: I saw an American, who seemed intelligent and knowledgeable, on
Australian TV who thinks Pocahontas will win the next US presidential
election if Biden continues to mumble and stumble. Wouldn't that be a
hoot and a holler, Gary? A progressive and a woman to boot!

Pocahontas??

I believe her name is Elizabeth Warren. Trump called her Pocahontas,
because she says she has a bit of native American in her ancestry. For
once, I thought he was funny.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

Correct. Now she is apologizing for the false claim.

So far, the field of candidates is laughable. Vote for me and I'll give
you stuff for free. So far, the only choice from either party is "none
of the above"
Old 03-09-2019, 03:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

https://i.postimg.cc/BnNhbfnG/How-to...a-Democrat.jpg
Old 03-09-2019, 03:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

https://i.postimg.cc/s2dp3npR/Pale-Faces.jpg
Old 03-09-2019, 04:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

I don't think she was wrong by saying she has a native American
ancestor, but she was wrong to call herself a native American. Isn't
that right?

So far, the field of candidates is laughable. Vote for me and I'll give
you stuff for free. So far, the only choice from either party is "none
of the above"

Pocahontas might be too progressive for many Americans. On the other
hand Trump's trailing behind against just about everybody else. On the
third hand, he was also trailing behind in the polls the last time,
when he won.

It would be good if it was a woman this time, though.

Recreating a dish - Shrimp Kisses Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 10 20-10-2014 12:03 AM
Recreating old wines Mike Gooding Wine 6 23-07-2009 07:20 PM
Do you like recreating restaurant food at home? [email protected] General Cooking 0 12-10-2007 11:28 PM
Lost posts?? Oso Barbecue 3 15-11-2004 02:18 PM
Recreating Danone creamy strawberry yogurt yihggh General Cooking 7 04-12-2003 02:33 AM