Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default recreating lost posts

Had a crash with 4-5 posts ready to send but didn't save as
draft. Frustrating for sure.

To Leonard - never mind, I did send that one
To Janet US - thanks for that link. I know all that but always
good to review each year. Best comment was, "if in doubt throw it
out."
To Stevers - I like Dsi1's business card. Very friendly with the
childlike pic. If I lived on his rock and had hearing issues, I
would call him
To Cshenk - we are talking apples and oranges here. Lots of
oceanfront in VB but very little tourist areas.
To Jill - thanks for the pics. Your freezer is nice and
organized. Even though cold air will fall right out, everything
in there remains cold so air will get cold again soonly.

I think I remembered all the lost posts. >:-o

Oh yeah...one more to Jebus being a way too sensitive baby for my
comment about woman using cell phone at dinner table. That has
nothing to do with race or countries. All people everywhere are
obscessed with their cell phones these days. Hey...even you were
holding yours to take that picture. lol

Same thing in the USA pal. To me, it's a very funny joke how all
are so obscessed with their phones now. How in the world did they
ever survive before those phones were invented.

It's not an Usain thing, it's worldwide.
Lighten up, you Tazmanian devil. Sounds to me like YOU have some
insecurity issues about the USA just like Bruce does.

Do Auzzies feel inferior? Signs point to yes.

Just remember though... "Everyone wants to be us!" lol