Oso

Default Lost posts??

I double posted (Sorry Brick) a question about Charcoal. It does not show
as posting, and the replies do not show up when I D/L the posts with
Outlook. All the other posts drop fine.

I found the post in Google Groups, so now I know it posted, but I just cant
download it for some reason.

Anyway, thanks for the answers.

Oso

Edwin Pawlowski

"Oso" > wrote in message
> I double posted (Sorry Brick) a question about Charcoal. It does not show
> as posting, and the replies do not show up when I D/L the posts with
> Outlook. All the other posts drop fine.

The news servers are far from perfect. I see things at work that do not
show up at home and vice versa. I sometimes see a reply, but never see the
original. If anyone bitches because they think otherwise, just ignore them.

Randy

Oso wrote:

> I double posted (Sorry Brick) a question about Charcoal. It does not show
> as posting, and the replies do not show up when I D/L the posts with
> Outlook. All the other posts drop fine.
>
> I found the post in Google Groups, so now I know it posted, but I just cant
> download it for some reason.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the answers.
>

> Oso

I've noticed it a lot in the past couple of weeks. -RP

Randy