Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hello I am new to this group, I have been a regular on usenet for years but first time here...

I am a gluten free chef.. well not really a chef I have only been
cooking in earnest for a few years. So I guess you can say I am an
amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized that almost all of my
health problems was coming from an intolerance to gluten or perhaps a
wheat allergy. They are basically the same so the name does not
matter.

I had to start cooking and learning new ways to make old recipes so
that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a pretty good job. I
have pretty much mastered the air fryer. Which BTW if you don't have
one, you may want to get one. I cook 95 % of all my food in an
airfryer. I can make fries that taste better and are crispier than
McDonalds with an air fryer, and no none of them are burnt.. There is
the occasional straggler like the "lost" fry in you McDonalds
bundle... you know that half burnt crispy crunchy fry that people seem
to love for some reason. Well all of my fries are similar to those but
they are not burnt.

I have made a chicken strip or nugget or whatever you want to call it
with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but that is mainly
because of the breading. Although there is no actual bread in it
because it is all gluten free. I do not ever cook anything that I will
not eat and I will not/can not eat gluten so all my food is gluten
free.

For now I will share a recipe with you that is basically an Russian
dressing but it is not really all that good on salads, but for chicken
nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If you doubt that it is the
best then I would have to refer you to a restaurant chain that started
in Louisiana called Canes. They seem to have made a fortune because of
this sauce.

1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's or Dukes
1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground pepper corn is best)

Directions
In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
Store in an air-tight container for a few hours before serving. Will
stay good in a container for up to 2 weeks.

I would recommend using gluten free ingredients (always check your
labels)
--

"There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
~Toidi Uoy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hello I am new to this group, I have been a regular on usenet for years but first time here... My first post.. a great recipe inside... no spam

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> > I am a gluten free chef.. well not really a chef I have only been
> > cooking in earnest for a few years. So I guess you can say I am an
> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized that almost all of my
> > health problems was coming from an intolerance to gluten or perhaps
> > a wheat allergy. They are basically the same so the name does not
> > matter.
> >
> > I had to start cooking and learning new ways to make old recipes so
> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a pretty good job. I
> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer. Which BTW if you don't have
> > one, you may want to get one. I cook 95 % of all my food in an
> > airfryer. I can make fries that taste better and are crispier than
> > McDonalds with an air fryer, and no none of them are burnt.. There
> > is the occasional straggler like the "lost" fry in you McDonalds
> > bundle... you know that half burnt crispy crunchy fry that people
> > seem to love for some reason. Well all of my fries are similar to
> > those but they are not burnt.
> >
> > I have made a chicken strip or nugget or whatever you want to call
> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but that is
> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no actual bread
> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not ever cook anything
> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not eat gluten so all my
> > food is gluten free.
> >
> > For now I will share a recipe with you that is basically an Russian
> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads, but for
> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If you doubt that
> > it is the best then I would have to refer you to a restaurant chain
> > that started in Louisiana called Canes. They seem to have made a
> > fortune because of this sauce.
> >
> > 1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's or Dukes
> > 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
> > 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
> > 1 teaspoon garlic powder
> > 1/4 teaspoon salt
> > 1 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground pepper corn is best)
> >
> > Directions
> > In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours before serving. Will
> > stay good in a container for up to 2 weeks.
> >
> > I would recommend using gluten free ingredients (always check your
> > labels)

You may want to rethink the name you post with?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 15:35:36 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

wrote:

>> On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:30:35 -0600,
>> wrote:
>>

>> > I am a gluten free chef.. well not really a chef I have only been
>> > cooking in earnest for a few years. So I guess you can say I am an
>> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized that almost all of my
>> > health problems was coming from an intolerance to gluten or perhaps
>> > a wheat allergy. They are basically the same so the name does not
>> > matter.
>> >
>> > I had to start cooking and learning new ways to make old recipes so
>> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a pretty good job. I
>> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer. Which BTW if you don't have
>> > one, you may want to get one. I cook 95 % of all my food in an
>> > airfryer. I can make fries that taste better and are crispier than
>> > McDonalds with an air fryer, and no none of them are burnt.. There
>> > is the occasional straggler like the "lost" fry in you McDonalds
>> > bundle... you know that half burnt crispy crunchy fry that people
>> > seem to love for some reason. Well all of my fries are similar to
>> > those but they are not burnt.
>> >
>> > I have made a chicken strip or nugget or whatever you want to call
>> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but that is
>> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no actual bread
>> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not ever cook anything
>> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not eat gluten so all my
>> > food is gluten free.
>> >
>> > For now I will share a recipe with you that is basically an Russian
>> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads, but for
>> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If you doubt that
>> > it is the best then I would have to refer you to a restaurant chain
>> > that started in Louisiana called Canes. They seem to have made a
>> > fortune because of this sauce.
>> >
>> > 1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's or Dukes
>> > 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
>> > 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
>> > 1 teaspoon garlic powder
>> > 1/4 teaspoon salt
>> > 1 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground pepper corn is best)
>> >
>> > Directions
>> > In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
>> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours before serving. Will
>> > stay good in a container for up to 2 weeks.
>> >
>> > I would recommend using gluten free ingredients (always check your
>> > labels)

>You may want to rethink the name you post with?

If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
killfile me then I say go right ahead. I am an antitheist and an
antichrist I will do anything and everything to see that theism and
especially the evil christianity soon leaves this world

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> an >> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized that almost
> all of my >> > health problems was coming from an intolerance to
> gluten or perhaps >> > a wheat allergy. They are basically the same
> so the name does not >> > matter.

> so >> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a pretty good
> job. I >> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer. Which BTW if you
> don't have >> > one, you may want to get one. I cook 95 % of all my
> food in an >> > airfryer. I can make fries that taste better and are
> crispier than >> > McDonalds with an air fryer, and no none of them
> are burnt.. There >> > is the occasional straggler like the "lost"
> fry in you McDonalds >> > bundle... you know that half burnt crispy
> crunchy fry that people >> > seem to love for some reason. Well all
> of my fries are similar to >> > those but they are not burnt.

> call >> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but
> that is >> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no
> actual bread >> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not ever
> cook anything >> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not eat
> gluten so all my >> > food is gluten free.

> Russian >> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads,
> but for >> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If you
> doubt that >> > it is the best then I would have to refer you to a
> restaurant chain >> > that started in Louisiana called Canes. They
> seem to have made a >> > fortune because of this sauce.

> blended. >> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours before
> serving. Will >> > stay good in a container for up to 2 weeks.

> your >> > labels)
> >
> > You may want to rethink the name you post with?

> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
> killfile me then I say go right ahead. I am an antitheist and an
> antichrist I will do anything and everything to see that theism and
> especially the evil christianity soon leaves this world

Ok, you missed that this is a cooking group then and you suddenly are
50% of the posts, NONE of which are about cooking.

Post a recipe or something about cooking.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>> an >> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized that almost
>> all of my >> > health problems was coming from an intolerance to
>> gluten or perhaps >> > a wheat allergy. They are basically the same
>> so the name does not >> > matter.

>> so >> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a pretty good
>> job. I >> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer. Which BTW if you
>> don't have >> > one, you may want to get one. I cook 95 % of all my
>> food in an >> > airfryer. I can make fries that taste better and are
>> crispier than >> > McDonalds with an air fryer, and no none of them
>> are burnt.. There >> > is the occasional straggler like the "lost"
>> fry in you McDonalds >> > bundle... you know that half burnt crispy
>> crunchy fry that people >> > seem to love for some reason. Well all
>> of my fries are similar to >> > those but they are not burnt.

>> call >> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but
>> that is >> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no
>> actual bread >> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not ever
>> cook anything >> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not eat
>> gluten so all my >> > food is gluten free.

>> Russian >> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads,
>> but for >> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If you
>> doubt that >> > it is the best then I would have to refer you to a
>> restaurant chain >> > that started in Louisiana called Canes. They
>> seem to have made a >> > fortune because of this sauce.

>> blended. >> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours before
>> serving. Will >> > stay good in a container for up to 2 weeks.

>> your >> > labels)
>> >
>> > You may want to rethink the name you post with?

>> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
>> killfile me then I say go right ahead. I am an antitheist and an
>> antichrist I will do anything and everything to see that theism and
>> especially the evil christianity soon leaves this world

>Ok, you missed that this is a cooking group then and you suddenly are
>50% of the posts,

Wow really?? BTW... jealous much?

> NONE of which are about cooking.
>
>Post a recipe or something about cooking.

That is so funny when like 15 lines up there is a recipe that I posted
that I think people will enjoy
actually I have posted a couple... SO GET UP OFF ME MAN.....
If you have a copy of the charter please post it so that I can read it
to know what all is expected of posters to this group at which time I
can fully ignore it and then post what the hell I want
anyway.....because I am not just posting unrelated crap I am also
posting related crap. So lets start a shit show cause the crap is all
on you.

Thank you for your consideration and your kind words

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> been >> >> > cooking in earnest for a few years. So I guess you can
> say I am >> an >> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized
> that almost >> all of my >> > health problems was coming from an
> intolerance to >> gluten or perhaps >> > a wheat allergy. They are
> basically the same >> so the name does not >> > matter.

> recipes >> so >> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a
> pretty good >> job. I >> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer.
> Which BTW if you >> don't have >> > one, you may want to get one. I
> cook 95 % of all my >> food in an >> > airfryer. I can make fries
> that taste better and are >> crispier than >> > McDonalds with an air
> fryer, and no none of them >> are burnt.. There >> > is the
> occasional straggler like the "lost" >> fry in you McDonalds >> >
> bundle... you know that half burnt crispy >> crunchy fry that people

> similar to >> > those but they are not burnt. >> >> >
> >> call >> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but
> >> that is >> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no
> >> actual bread >> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not

> ever >> cook anything >> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not
> eat >> gluten so all my >> > food is gluten free.

> >> Russian >> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads,
> >> but for >> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If

> you >> doubt that >> > it is the best then I would have to refer you
> to a >> restaurant chain >> > that started in Louisiana called Canes.
> They >> seem to have made a >> > fortune because of this sauce.

> >> blended. >> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours

> before >> serving. Will >> > stay good in a container for up to 2
> weeks. >> >> >
> >> your >> > labels)

> >> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
> >> killfile me then I say go right ahead. I am an antitheist and an
> >> antichrist I will do anything and everything to see that theism and
> >> especially the evil christianity soon leaves this world

> > Ok, you missed that this is a cooking group then and you suddenly
> > are 50% of the posts,

> Wow really?? BTW... jealous much?
>

> > NONE of which are about cooking.
> >
> > Post a recipe or something about cooking.

> That is so funny when like 15 lines up there is a recipe that I posted
> that I think people will enjoy
> actually I have posted a couple... SO GET UP OFF ME MAN.....
> If you have a copy of the charter please post it so that I can read it
> to know what all is expected of posters to this group at which time I
> can fully ignore it and then post what the hell I want
> anyway.....because I am not just posting unrelated crap I am also
> posting related crap. So lets start a shit show cause the crap is all
> on you.
>
> Thank you for your consideration and your kind words

Good bye. I hope you are well in life.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>> You may want to rethink the name you post with?

> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
> killfile me then I say go right ahead. I am an antitheist and an
> antichrist I will do anything and everything to see that theism and
> especially the evil christianity soon leaves this world
>
> --
>
> ____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

I understand. But many people are christians, and very fervent believers.

Some believe in other magical gods flitting above us, in the skies,
raining down pestilence and massive punishment, if we do not kiss that
god's ass hole.

Son, this rubbish has happened since recorded history. Many goat herders
told tales of vengeful angry gods.

One thing that has been constant over time ... believers will fight to
the death if you threaten their mental construct of deities in heaven.

AMEN

Be happy you have no delusions or gods chasing you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 17:08:33 -0600, Hank Rogers >

wrote:

>>> You may want to rethink the name you post with?

>> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
>> killfile me then I say go right ahead. I am an antitheist and an
>> antichrist I will do anything and everything to see that theism and
>> especially the evil christianity soon leaves this world
>>
>> --
>>
>> ____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
>>

>I understand. But many people are christians, and very fervent believers.

yeah and it sux because you cant fix stupid...

>Some believe in other magical gods flitting above us, in the skies,
>raining down pestilence and massive punishment, if we do not kiss that
>god's ass hole.
>

>Son, this rubbish has happened since recorded history. Many goat herders
>told tales of vengeful angry gods.
>
>One thing that has been constant over time ... believers will fight to
>the death if you threaten their mental construct of deities in heaven.
>
>AMEN
>
>Be happy you have no delusions or gods chasing you.

well there was this one time in band camp...

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> > I am a gluten free chef.. well not really a chef I have only been
> > cooking in earnest for a few years. So I guess you can say I am an
> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized that almost all of my
> > health problems was coming from an intolerance to gluten or perhaps
> > a wheat allergy. They are basically the same so the name does not
> > matter.
> >
> > I had to start cooking and learning new ways to make old recipes so
> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a pretty good job. I
> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer. Which BTW if you don't have
> > one, you may want to get one. I cook 95 % of all my food in an
> > airfryer. I can make fries that taste better and are crispier than
> > McDonalds with an air fryer, and no none of them are burnt.. There
> > is the occasional straggler like the "lost" fry in you McDonalds
> > bundle... you know that half burnt crispy crunchy fry that people
> > seem to love for some reason. Well all of my fries are similar to
> > those but they are not burnt.
> >
> > I have made a chicken strip or nugget or whatever you want to call
> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but that is
> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no actual bread
> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not ever cook anything
> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not eat gluten so all my
> > food is gluten free.
> >
> > For now I will share a recipe with you that is basically an Russian
> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads, but for
> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If you doubt that
> > it is the best then I would have to refer you to a restaurant chain
> > that started in Louisiana called Canes. They seem to have made a
> > fortune because of this sauce.
> >
> > 1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's or Dukes
> > 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
> > 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
> > 1 teaspoon garlic powder
> > 1/4 teaspoon salt
> > 1 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground pepper corn is best)
> >
> > Directions
> > In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours before serving. Will
> > stay good in a container for up to 2 weeks.
> >
> > I would recommend using gluten free ingredients (always check your
> > labels)

You may want to rethink the name you post with?

==

It sure has hell squiks me. Hell, we all have strong preferences about
various things, but this cooking group is not the place to shout about them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> been >> >> > cooking in earnest for a few years. So I guess you can
> say I am >> an >> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized
> that almost >> all of my >> > health problems was coming from an
> intolerance to >> gluten or perhaps >> > a wheat allergy. They are
> basically the same >> so the name does not >> > matter.

> recipes >> so >> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a
> pretty good >> job. I >> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer.
> Which BTW if you >> don't have >> > one, you may want to get one. I
> cook 95 % of all my >> food in an >> > airfryer. I can make fries
> that taste better and are >> crispier than >> > McDonalds with an air
> fryer, and no none of them >> are burnt.. There >> > is the
> occasional straggler like the "lost" >> fry in you McDonalds >> >
> bundle... you know that half burnt crispy >> crunchy fry that people

> similar to >> > those but they are not burnt. >> >> >
> >> call >> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but
> >> that is >> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no
> >> actual bread >> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not

> ever >> cook anything >> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not
> eat >> gluten so all my >> > food is gluten free.

> >> Russian >> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads,
> >> but for >> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If

> you >> doubt that >> > it is the best then I would have to refer you
> to a >> restaurant chain >> > that started in Louisiana called Canes.
> They >> seem to have made a >> > fortune because of this sauce.

> >> blended. >> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours

> before >> serving. Will >> > stay good in a container for up to 2
> weeks. >> >> >
> >> your >> > labels)

> >> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
> >> killfile me then I say go right ahead. I am an antitheist and an
> >> antichrist I will do anything and everything to see that theism and
> >> especially the evil christianity soon leaves this world

> > Ok, you missed that this is a cooking group then and you suddenly
> > are 50% of the posts,

> Wow really?? BTW... jealous much?
>

> > NONE of which are about cooking.
> >
> > Post a recipe or something about cooking.

> That is so funny when like 15 lines up there is a recipe that I posted
> that I think people will enjoy
> actually I have posted a couple... SO GET UP OFF ME MAN.....
> If you have a copy of the charter please post it so that I can read it
> to know what all is expected of posters to this group at which time I
> can fully ignore it and then post what the hell I want
> anyway.....because I am not just posting unrelated crap I am also
> posting related crap. So lets start a shit show cause the crap is all
> on you.
>
> Thank you for your consideration and your kind words

Good bye. I hope you are well in life.

---

+1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 08:55:15 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"cshenk" wrote in message

>> On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:30:35 -0600,
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I would recommend using gluten free ingredients (always check your
>> > labels)

>You may want to rethink the name you post with?
>
>==
>
>It sure has hell squiks me. Hell, we all have strong preferences about
>various things, but this cooking group is not the place to shout about them.

squik
NOUN
Something disgusting; nasty TMI.

VERB
1) To gross someone out;
2) to kill someone
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"cshenk" wrote in message

>> On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:30:35 -0600,
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I would recommend using gluten free ingredients (always check your
>> > labels)

>You may want to rethink the name you post with?
>
>==
>
>It sure has hell squiks me. Hell, we all have strong preferences about
>various things, but this cooking group is not the place to shout about
>them.

squik
NOUN
Something disgusting; nasty TMI.

VERB
1) To gross someone out;
2) to kill someone

===

I see you have been busy again)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:25:49 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 08:55:15 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>

>>"cshenk" wrote in message

>>You may want to rethink the name you post with?
>>
>>==
>>
>>It sure has hell squiks me. Hell, we all have strong preferences about
>>various things, but this cooking group is not the place to shout about
>>them.

>squik
>NOUN
>Something disgusting; nasty TMI.
>
>VERB
>1) To gross someone out;
>2) to kill someone
>
>===
>
>I see you have been busy again)

Just in case I wasn't the only one who didn't know that word It
squiks me when I don't know a word.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> >> an >> > amateur cook LOL. Several years ago I realized that almost
> >> all of my >> > health problems was coming from an intolerance to
> >> gluten or perhaps >> > a wheat allergy. They are basically the same
> >> so the name does not >> > matter.

> >> so >> > that I could eat them. I feel that I have done a pretty good
> >> job. I >> > have pretty much mastered the air fryer. Which BTW if you
> >> don't have >> > one, you may want to get one. I cook 95 % of all my
> >> food in an >> > airfryer. I can make fries that taste better and are
> >> crispier than >> > McDonalds with an air fryer, and no none of them
> >> are burnt.. There >> > is the occasional straggler like the "lost"
> >> fry in you McDonalds >> > bundle... you know that half burnt crispy
> >> crunchy fry that people >> > seem to love for some reason. Well all
> >> of my fries are similar to >> > those but they are not burnt.

> >> call >> > it with my air fryer that will rival any restaurant, but
> >> that is >> > mainly because of the breading. Although there is no
> >> actual bread >> > in it because it is all gluten free. I do not ever
> >> cook anything >> > that I will not eat and I will not/can not eat
> >> gluten so all my >> > food is gluten free.

> >> Russian >> > dressing but it is not really all that good on salads,
> >> but for >> > chicken nuggets or chicken strips it is supreme. If you
> >> doubt that >> > it is the best then I would have to refer you to a
> >> restaurant chain >> > that started in Louisiana called Canes. They
> >> seem to have made a >> > fortune because of this sauce.

> >> blended. >> > Store in an air-tight container for a few hours before
> >> serving. Will >> > stay good in a container for up to 2 weeks.
> >> >> >

> That is so funny when like 15 lines up there is a recipe that I posted
> that I think people will enjoy

Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together. Perhaps
he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

I'll stick to Buffalo wing sauce or a sprinkling of powdered chipotle chile
on chicken strips. I don't really care for ketchup, except as a base for
my homemade barbecue sauce.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 04:29:39 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

wrote:

>> That is so funny when like 15 lines up there is a recipe that I posted
>> that I think people will enjoy

>Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together. Perhaps
>he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

The ketchup and mayo mix is often refereed to as a Russian dressing,
for instance thousand island is a ketchup and mayo mix and is a
Russian dressing. I do have a wonderful thousand island recipe
available upon request.

>I'll stick to Buffalo wing sauce or a sprinkling of powdered chipotle chile
>on chicken strips. I don't really care for ketchup, except as a base for
>my homemade barbecue sauce.

have you tried a barbecue sauce with mustard as the base?

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
> killfile me then I say go right ahead.

Oh, why didn't I think of that? Good tip, thanks

Janet UK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> >> That is so funny when like 15 lines up there is a recipe that I posted
> >> that I think people will enjoy

> >Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together. Perhaps
> >he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

> The ketchup and mayo mix is often refereed to as a Russian dressing,
> for instance thousand island is a ketchup and mayo mix and is a
> Russian dressing. I do have a wonderful thousand island recipe
> available upon request.
>

> >I'll stick to Buffalo wing sauce or a sprinkling of powdered chipotle chile
> >on chicken strips. I don't really care for ketchup, except as a base for
> >my homemade barbecue sauce.

> have you tried a barbecue sauce with mustard as the base?

Yes, I have. But as a Midwesterner born and bred, I prefer ketchup.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:40:50 -0000, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> If someone is prejudice and does not like my name and wishes to
>> killfile me then I say go right ahead.

>Oh, why didn't I think of that? Good tip, thanks
>
> Janet UK

aww janet are you going to x me out of existence? I had such big plans
for us.... well big small plans... no wedding just a party where we
would announce our undying love for each other, where we would spread
bread and butter pickles all over each others bodies and then laugh at
each other because we had pickles all over ourselves. Then possibly a
small log cabin in the forest somewhere, with just a wood burning
stove and our mutual love and respect for a good recipe to keep us
warm on those below zero nights in the far north...

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 04:55:47 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 7:38:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:

>> The ketchup and mayo mix is often refereed to as a Russian dressing,
>> for instance thousand island is a ketchup and mayo mix and is a
>> Russian dressing. I do have a wonderful thousand island recipe
>> available upon request.
>>

>> >I'll stick to Buffalo wing sauce or a sprinkling of powdered chipotle chile
>> >on chicken strips. I don't really care for ketchup, except as a base for
>> >my homemade barbecue sauce.

>> have you tried a barbecue sauce with mustard as the base?
>>

>Yes, I have. But as a Midwesterner born and bred, I prefer ketchup.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I am just saying a good mustard bbq sauce goes so well with a smoked
pulled pork... recipe available upon request

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 08:55:15 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>

>>"cshenk" wrote in message

>>You may want to rethink the name you post with?
>>
>>==
>>
>>It sure has hell squiks me. Hell, we all have strong preferences about
>>various things, but this cooking group is not the place to shout about
>>them.

>squik
>NOUN
>Something disgusting; nasty TMI.
>
>VERB
>1) To gross someone out;
>2) to kill someone
>
>===
>
>I see you have been busy again)

Just in case I wasn't the only one who didn't know that word It
squiks me when I don't know a word.

==

Heh)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together. Perhaps
> he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

There ya go. I always mix mayo and ketchup together for dipping
veggies and also for a salad dressing when eating lasagna or
spaghetti. Salad/with that dressing on the same plate as that
dressing goes good with the tomato based sauce. YUM

I did save that recipe to try next time I make this.
It's just added W-sauce and garlic. Sounds good to me.

I've done ketchup with worchestershire sauce for dipping fries.
good but most times I prefer fries plain with salt and tons of
black pepper. I actually blacken the pile of fries with the
pepper. Many foods can get way too peppery but for some reason,
potatoes of any kind will accept it and still be good.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> would you like my thousand island recipe? it truly is god like in
> taste, although I really have no idea what a god that does not exist
> tastes like....

Most likely thousand island dressing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:43:23 -0500, Gary > wrote:

wrote:

>> aww janet are you going to x me out of existence? I had such big plans
>> for us.... well big small plans... no wedding just a party where we
>> would announce our undying love for each other, where we would spread
>> bread and butter pickles all over each others bodies and then laugh at
>> each other because we had pickles all over ourselves. Then possibly a
>> small log cabin in the forest somewhere, with just a wood burning
>> stove and our mutual love and respect for a good recipe to keep us
>> warm on those below zero nights in the far north...

>Huh. You wanna have sex with Janet UK? Knock yourself out, pal.

Come on now.. No where in that post that I previously made did I
reference sex, the closest reference would be a sitophilia fetish
because of the pickles.....

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 11:29:06 -0500, Gary > wrote:

wrote:

>> would you like my thousand island recipe? it truly is god like in
>> taste, although I really have no idea what a god that does not exist
>> tastes like....

>Most likely thousand island dressing.

From your wording I presume there you mean that you really likes the
TI dressing the most?

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together.
> Perhaps
> he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

There ya go. I always mix mayo and ketchup together for dipping
veggies and also for a salad dressing when eating lasagna or
spaghetti. Salad/with that dressing on the same plate as that
dressing goes good with the tomato based sauce. YUM

I did save that recipe to try next time I make this.
It's just added W-sauce and garlic. Sounds good to me.

I've done ketchup with worchestershire sauce for dipping fries.
good but most times I prefer fries plain with salt and tons of
black pepper. I actually blacken the pile of fries with the
pepper. Many foods can get way too peppery but for some reason,
potatoes of any kind will accept it and still be good.

==

You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)

Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but it is
actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster sauce' )

It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce Wuster)
which is in Worcestershire)

Just sayin' )))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:33:19 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Gary" wrote in message ...
>
>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together.
>> Perhaps
>> he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

>There ya go. I always mix mayo and ketchup together for dipping
>veggies and also for a salad dressing when eating lasagna or
>spaghetti. Salad/with that dressing on the same plate as that
>dressing goes good with the tomato based sauce. YUM
>
>I did save that recipe to try next time I make this.
>It's just added W-sauce and garlic. Sounds good to me.
>
>I've done ketchup with worchestershire sauce for dipping fries.
>good but most times I prefer fries plain with salt and tons of
>black pepper. I actually blacken the pile of fries with the
>pepper. Many foods can get way too peppery but for some reason,
>potatoes of any kind will accept it and still be good.
>
>==
>
>You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)
>
>Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but it is
>actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster sauce' )
>
>It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce Wuster)
>which is in Worcestershire)
>
>Just sayin' )))

lol, confuse him a bit more, why don't ya?

I guess he got his Worcesters and his Winchesters confused.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Gary" wrote in message ...
>
>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together.
>> Perhaps
>> he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

>There ya go. I always mix mayo and ketchup together for dipping
>veggies and also for a salad dressing when eating lasagna or
>spaghetti. Salad/with that dressing on the same plate as that
>dressing goes good with the tomato based sauce. YUM
>
>I did save that recipe to try next time I make this.
>It's just added W-sauce and garlic. Sounds good to me.
>
>I've done ketchup with worchestershire sauce for dipping fries.
>good but most times I prefer fries plain with salt and tons of
>black pepper. I actually blacken the pile of fries with the
>pepper. Many foods can get way too peppery but for some reason,
>potatoes of any kind will accept it and still be good.
>
>==
>
>You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)
>
>Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but it is
>actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster sauce' )
>
>It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce Wuster)
>which is in Worcestershire)
>
>Just sayin' )))

lol, confuse him a bit more, why don't ya?

I guess he got his Worcesters and his Winchesters confused.

==

Nah, he is a bright lad))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 8:33:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)
>
> Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but it is
> actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster sauce' )
>
> It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce Wuster)
> which is in Worcestershire)
>
> Just sayin' )))

Wuster sauce is good. Worcestershire is not good. It's a great sauce alright but it's probably not a good idea to eat anything that you can't say or spell right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4fNFo2nsNw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 8:33:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)
>
> Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but it is
> actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster sauce' )
>
> It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce
> Wuster)
> which is in Worcestershire)
>
> Just sayin' )))

Wuster sauce is good. Worcestershire is not good. It's a great sauce alright
but it's probably not a good idea to eat anything that you can't say or
spell right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4fNFo2nsNw

===

LOL it's brilliant LOL Yep say it as I do .. Wuster sauce, or even
wustershire sauce

That works )

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 10:13:43 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 8:33:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)
> >
> > Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but it is
> > actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster sauce' )
> >
> > It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce
> > Wuster)
> > which is in Worcestershire)
> >
> > Just sayin' )))

> Wuster sauce is good. Worcestershire is not good. It's a great sauce alright
> but it's probably not a good idea to eat anything that you can't say or
> spell right.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4fNFo2nsNw
>
> ===
>
> LOL it's brilliant LOL Yep say it as I do .. Wuster sauce, or even
> wustershire sauce
>
> That works )

I'm just happy that wuster sauce wasn't invented somewhere in Wales.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Gary" wrote in message ...
>
>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together.
>> Perhaps
>> he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

>There ya go. I always mix mayo and ketchup together for dipping
>veggies and also for a salad dressing when eating lasagna or
>spaghetti. Salad/with that dressing on the same plate as that
>dressing goes good with the tomato based sauce. YUM
>
>I did save that recipe to try next time I make this.
>It's just added W-sauce and garlic. Sounds good to me.

Well ya see I have never actually eaten it on anything other than the
chicken strips or nuggets, that is what it has always been served with

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 8:33:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)
> >
> > Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but
> > it is actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster
> > sauce' )
> >
> > It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce
> > Wuster) which is in Worcestershire)
> >
> > Just sayin' )))

> Wuster sauce is good. Worcestershire is not good. It's a great sauce
> alright but it's probably not a good idea to eat anything that you
> can't say or spell right.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4fNFo2nsNw
>
> ===
>
> LOL it's brilliant LOL Yep say it as I do .. Wuster sauce, or even
> wustershire sauce
>
> That works )

I'm gonna try to get by with Lea and Perrins!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 19:10:32 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:33:19 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>

>>"Gary" wrote in message ...
>>
>>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, that recipe. Gary is fond of ketchup and mayo mixed together.
>>> Perhaps
>>> he will enjoy the additional ingredients.

>>There ya go. I always mix mayo and ketchup together for dipping
>>veggies and also for a salad dressing when eating lasagna or
>>spaghetti. Salad/with that dressing on the same plate as that
>>dressing goes good with the tomato based sauce. YUM
>>
>>I did save that recipe to try next time I make this.
>>It's just added W-sauce and garlic. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>I've done ketchup with worchestershire sauce for dipping fries.
>>good but most times I prefer fries plain with salt and tons of
>>black pepper. I actually blacken the pile of fries with the
>>pepper. Many foods can get way too peppery but for some reason,
>>potatoes of any kind will accept it and still be good.
>>
>>==
>>
>>You always call it '' Worchestershire sauce and it makes me smile)
>>
>>Not that it matters much and I know what you are referring to but it is
>>actually 'Worcestershire sauce' and we just call it 'Wuster sauce' )
>>
>>It is named after a place here called Worcester (which we pronounce Wuster)
>>which is in Worcestershire)

it is actually a very easy word to say, I have never even heard it
pronounced incorrectly from natives in my city.
Wishtershire
or wishtersheer

either way is correct....

No I have heard folks from the UK just totally murder the word some
Canadians also...

Hearing a partially english speaking asain say it is like the funniest
thing in this universe

here are a few funnies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF4EAjrcoWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzyUQt3vaI4

I would love to hear some of you say atchafalaya

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____