Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What's on your Christmas Dinner Menu?

Thanks Jill, our meal is pretty ordinary this year, but it's what I know the teens will eat. The first Christmas without loved ones is gonna be tough on us all, especially the kids.

Denise in NH, where it was 63° on the first day of winter, unbelievable, not a speck of snow on the ground in weeks! Not that I'm complaining.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message

Thanks Jill, our meal is pretty ordinary this year, but it's what I know the
teens will eat. The first Christmas without loved ones is gonna be tough on
us all, especially the kids.

Denise in NH, where it was 63° on the first day of winter, unbelievable, not
a speck of snow on the ground in weeks! Not that I'm complaining.

===

I am sure all your efforts will be much appreciated. At least they have you
and know they are still loved.

Good wishes that all goes well!

Do you have a Christmas Menu? Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 249 29-12-2011 08:15 PM
Christmas dinner menu Gene Barbecue 27 26-12-2011 02:31 AM
our christmas menu Storrmmee Barbecue 2 25-12-2011 08:55 AM
Got our Christmas menu Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 9 21-12-2010 08:04 AM
Your Christmas Dinner Menu? Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 59 19-12-2005 10:31 PM