Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Turkey Lurkys

https://postimg.cc/18JRKpp5
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> https://postimg.cc/18JRKpp5

Are they grazing on your property??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.cc/18JRKpp5

Pull up yoose pants Popeye. Slap yo mamma sailor!

And put yoose pecker back inside yoose pants, country boy.

Dem are wild turkeys, dumbass. Yoose can't screw dem turkeys.

Save yoose tool for dat mexican lady. She gets excited when yoose can
get yoose flaccid saw-seege up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 06:12:34 +1100, Brice >
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 14:06:22 -0500, wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 itsjoannotjoann wrote:
>>>On Friday, November 16, 2018 Sheldon wrote:

https://postimg.cc/18JRKpp5

>>>Are they grazing on your property??

>>Pecking in my wildflower meadow.

>If you want wildflowers, you should mow less.

You're a low IQer... wildflowers don't grow here in winter... however
mowing the brush improves the land for growing in spring. You are as
dumb as those Californians who are suffering wildfires because those
ignoranuses haven't a clue about land managment... those tree hugging
imbeciles got what they deserve. Only an UNeducated dumb shit builds
a house a few inches from a conifer forest, especially on dry land. So
what that those Californians have mega bucks, they haven't
a functioning brain... those sicko tree huggers got exactly what they
deserve.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.cc/18JRKpp5

>>>Pecking in my wildflower meadow.

>>If you want wildflowers, you should mow less.

>You're a low IQer... wildflowers don't grow here in winter

You implied that those canaries were picking wildflowers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.cc/18JRKpp5

>>> Pecking in my wildflower meadow.

>> If you want wildflowers, you should mow less.

> You're a low IQer... wildflowers don't grow here in winter... however
> mowing the brush improves the land for growing in spring. You are as
> dumb as those Californians who are suffering wildfires because those
> ignoranuses haven't a clue about land managment... those tree hugging
> imbeciles got what they deserve. Only an UNeducated dumb shit builds
> a house a few inches from a conifer forest, especially on dry land. So
> what that those Californians have mega bucks, they haven't
> a functioning brain... those sicko tree huggers got exactly what they
> deserve.

Yoose tell 'em Poopeye.

Yoose the only person dat knows everything.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> https://postimg.cc/18JRKpp5

The Fishing Cat of southern India can sneak up slowly looking like a rock close enough and then nab one!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkT-QTYX6AE

John Kuthe...