jammer

Default Lost turkey recipe (skin wrapped stuffed boneless turkey)

A whole turkey was skinned and deboned. Then it was stuffed, wrapped
in the skin, tied, and baked. Very good.

I cant find a recipe. Can anyone help?
Reg

jammer wrote:

> A whole turkey was skinned and deboned. Then it was stuffed, wrapped
> in the skin, tied, and baked. Very good.
>
> I cant find a recipe. Can anyone help?

Google for the term 'galantine'

jammer

Thank for that term, Reg, it helped a lot!

(I believe Martha Stewart made this but i cant find it. However, i
can use any recipe for a guideline)

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:28:14 GMT, Reg > wrote:

>jammer wrote:
>
>> A whole turkey was skinned and deboned. Then it was stuffed, wrapped
>> in the skin, tied, and baked. Very good.
>>
>> I cant find a recipe. Can anyone help?

>Google for the term 'galantine'

Reg

jammer wrote:
> Thank for that term, Reg, it helped a lot!

You're welcome. Enjoy.

> (I believe Martha Stewart made this but i cant find it. However, i
> can use any recipe for a guideline)

You sure can. It's a very flexible method and you should feel free
to experiment. My personal favorite is a muscovy duck stuffed and rolled,
rubbed with some asian spices, then tea smoked.