Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default WAY OT Computer question

> wrote in message
> On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 8:00:13 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 17:32:31 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >She doesn't bother flat power cords, only the nice round type. She's
>> >not
>> >above biting hunks off a fresh roll of toilet paper, too.

>> Aren't you afraid she'll electrocute herself?
>>

> She hasn't received a jolt yet.

I wonder what the attraction of the round type is.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:51:44 -0500, cshenk wrote:

> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> On 9/16/2018 8:51 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey, nobody is more surprised than me! I am going to use my Vista
>>> for now, I don't see a newsreader with it, but I am going to like
>>> Win10, so easy to set up email accounts etc.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> For a newsreader, download Thunderbird.
>> https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

> Not a recommended software for someone unsure at first of a mini-din vs
> usb. Doesnt matter that you love it. xananews (freeware) more apt to
> be her speed of setup.

It doesn't get any simpler than Thunderbird.

And I cringe when I hear people incorrectly use the word "software"
like that (and other incorrect ways). At least you didn't pluralize
it. But it shows your own ignorance especially for someone who
claims to "have written a software".

You have the weirdest vocabulary of anyone here.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 20:26:40 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> wrote in message

>>> Hey, nobody is more surprised than me! I am going to use my Vista for
>>> now, I
>>> don't see a newsreader with it, but I am going to like Win10, so easy to
>>> set
>>> up email accounts etc.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>

>> Have you transferred any of your files from Vista over to the new W-10 pc?
>> It's easy to do when you get ready to take the plunge.

>No, most certainly I have not. LOL I am Googling on Vista to find out how to
>do things on Win10. I hope Vista doesn't fail before I get what I need down,
>but there is always Win7 to hook back up now that I know how. I'm really
>worn out with electronics right now, had the Directv installing the Genie a
>couple of days ago, learning new remotes, having to reprogram everything,
>I'm just tired...and an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff.
>
>Cheri

I find Kahlua a comforting, lady-like drink in situations as you
describe ;-))
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 10:50:50 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:51:44 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> For a newsreader, download Thunderbird.
> >> https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

> > Not a recommended software for someone unsure at first of a mini-din vs
> > usb. Doesnt matter that you love it. xananews (freeware) more apt to
> > be her speed of setup.

> It doesn't get any simpler than Thunderbird.
>
> And I cringe when I hear people incorrectly use the word "software"
> like that (and other incorrect ways). At least you didn't pluralize
> it. But it shows your own ignorance especially for someone who
> claims to "have written a software".
>
> You have the weirdest vocabulary of anyone here.
>
> -sw

Thunderbird was confusing as **** for me because it's stupid and calls things the WRONG NAMES!!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 10:27:33 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

> > wrote in message
>
> > Have you transferred any of your files from Vista over to the new W-10 pc?
> > It's easy to do when you get ready to take the plunge.

> No, most certainly I have not. LOL I am Googling on Vista to find out how to
> do things on Win10. I hope Vista doesn't fail before I get what I need down,
> but there is always Win7 to hook back up now that I know how. I'm really
> worn out with electronics right now, had the Directv installing the Genie a
> couple of days ago, learning new remotes, having to reprogram everything,
> I'm just tired...and an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff.
>
> Cheri

I know what you mean, after a while the eyes began to glass over with so
much clicking this, clicking that, what did that program say I needed to
do next? On and on it goes.

Whenever you get ready to transfer your files all you will need is a thumb
drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZv1SE4geQ

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 20:26:40 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
> wrote in message

>>> Have you transferred any of your files from Vista over to the new W-10
>>> pc?
>>> It's easy to do when you get ready to take the plunge.

>>No, most certainly I have not. LOL I am Googling on Vista to find out how
>>do things on Win10. I hope Vista doesn't fail before I get what I need
>>down,
>>but there is always Win7 to hook back up now that I know how. I'm really
>>worn out with electronics right now, had the Directv installing the Genie
>>couple of days ago, learning new remotes, having to reprogram everything,
>>I'm just tired...and an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff.
>>
>>Cheri
>>

> I find Kahlua a comforting, lady-like drink in situations as you
> describe ;-))
> Janet US

Yes, and I do love Kahlua and cream with a strong shot of vodka added.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message news:c49912f1-7f51-4575-80c5-

> Whenever you get ready to transfer your files all you will need is a thumb
> drive.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZv1SE4geQ

Wow, thanks for that. I do already have saved files from Vista to flash
drives that I have in a drawer so that should be simple to transfer them to
10.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 17:32:31 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 6:55:37 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>>
>> One of our cats races me to my computer chair and thinks it's his if
>> he gets there first.
>>

>If only that were her only misdemeanor.
>
>She doesn't bother flat power cords, only the nice round type. She's not
>above biting hunks off a fresh roll of toilet paper, too.

Mine does that, I can't understand the fascination, must be very
drying for the mouth
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 8:03:12 PM UTC-4, Cheri wrote:
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> news

> >> You got that 100% wrong.
> >>
> >> The "round pin type" connectors are for the sound devices -
> >> speakers, line-in, and microphone. Any computer with Win10 is not
> >> going to have PS2 connections (or DIN8), but it may have a round
> >> S-Video out connector. She's just not finding her USB connections -
> >> some of which are probably on the front of the computer, and not to
> >> be confused with the slighly wider and bevelled HDMI connections.
> >> She does not need any sort of adaptors at all with a new computer
> >> that came bundled with mouse and keyboard.

> > Yep.

> No, actually it has PS2 connections for mouse and keyboard colored purple
> and aqua which says keyboard and mouse, clearly marked, but I did connect
> them to USB and have it set up now, no need for Best Buy, everyone was very
> helpful. Thanks much.
>
> Cheri

I'm actually a little surprised that a new PC even has PS2 connections.
The PC I'm using right now doesn't have 'em, and it came pre-loaded with
Windows 8, so it's a few years old.

Still, I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 20:17:07 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:07:56 +1000, Druce > wrote:

>>On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:55:19 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>>For a newsreader, download Thunderbird.
>>>https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

>>But don't use it for email as well then, because one day you'll make a
>>mistake and post your love letter in RFC.

>Thank you very much, will do. that is very useful information and I
>appreciate it.

>Cheri

You're welcome.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/16/2018 6:08 PM, Cheri wrote:
> I ordered a desktop computer with Win10 that came with mouse and
> keyboard. The
> computer plug ins on the back of computer for these are round pin type, but
> the mouse and keyboard that came with it have the slotted flat plug ends. I
> have a tech coming from Best Buy on Tuesday to set it up for me and
> wonder what type if any
> adapters there are for this. I haven't seen those type of plugs since
> Win98. Thanks to anyone who can help, I am not computer tech savvy at
> all as you know.

Not what you asked but make sure you don't lose your friends/etc
email addresses or your documents; bookmarks.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> I have two ports that I use for thumb drives that see a lot of in &
> out. To those I've attached small extension cords that the cords
> get the wear & tear rather than the computer-mounted ports. Nothing
> has ever worn out, though.

on my previous machine a few ports stopped working
eventually due to wear/tear over many years.

i have no idea how my current MB is wired to the
controller, but i have each slotted board going
to their own MB plug, so that's two USB slots to
one MB port, but the wiring from there is in the
MB and if that stops working it will likely be
due to something more major than a USB slot failure
issue.

[geek rambles ahead, but at least the thread is
marked OT ]

so far i'm very happy with this new machine and
running Debian/Linux on it.

happy enough that i've actually been having fun
coding for a change (i've not really done any
projects for some years because i didn't find any-
thing interesting enough any more) and learning a
new language.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:07:11 -0400, Nancy Young >
wrote:

>On 9/16/2018 6:08 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> I ordered a desktop computer with Win10 that came with mouse and
>> keyboard. The
>> computer plug ins on the back of computer for these are round pin type, but
>> the mouse and keyboard that came with it have the slotted flat plug ends. I
>> have a tech coming from Best Buy on Tuesday to set it up for me and
>> wonder what type if any
>> adapters there are for this. I haven't seen those type of plugs since
>> Win98. Thanks to anyone who can help, I am not computer tech savvy at
>> all as you know.

>Not what you asked but make sure you don't lose your friends/etc
>email addresses or your documents; bookmarks.
>
>nancy

When changing/adding computers I find the easiest method is an
external hard drive.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:
> I wonder what the attraction of the round type is.

maybe thinks it is an umbilical cord and is trying
to separate you from the mother ship?

or a snake...

songbird

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-09-17 7:24 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> I'm actually a little surprised that a new PC even has PS2 connections.
> The PC I'm using right now doesn't have 'em, and it came pre-loaded with
> Windows 8, so it's a few years old.

I was kinda surprised about that two. My desktop is about 6 years old
and it has no PS2 interface. It has two USB ports on the front and four
in the back. My previous desktop had the same number but reversed
positions, two behind and four in the front. I got my first laptop 8
years ago and it had mouse etc. were all USB.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" wrote in message ...

On 9/16/2018 6:51 PM, Cheri wrote:

I don't see a newsreader with it, but I am going to like Win10, so
> easy to set up email accounts etc.

Yes. My e-mail client (W10) works great, but I hadda install
Thunderbird fer newsgroups. This after I tried, then rejected, that
client Ophelia uses (Xananews?).

mb

==

Since when did I use Xananews???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 15:15:00 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Jes Me" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 15:08:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I ordered a desktop computer with Win10 that came with mouse and keyboard.
>>>The
>>>computer plug ins on the back of computer for these are round pin type,
>>>but
>>>the mouse and keyboard that came with it have the slotted flat plug ends.
>>>have a tech coming from Best Buy on Tuesday to set it up for me and wonder
>>>what type if any
>>>adapters there are for this. I haven't seen those type of plugs since
>>>Win98.
>>>Thanks to anyone who can help, I am not computer tech savvy at all as you
>>>know.

>> The round plugs are PS2 (old school).
>>
>> The flat ones are USB.
>> The computer SHOULD have USB ports you can use.
>>
>> There ARE adapters available, but you'd be better off using a USB
>> port.

>OK, thanks for that answer, it cleared up some things for me, the computer
>does have USB ports, but the silly video showed the round being highlighted.
>Again, thanks. I'm sure (hoping) the tech knows what to do.
>
>Cheri

I think a wireless mouse is much more user friendly... as is a
wireless keyboard.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:43:53 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 17:42:55 -0500, Sqwertz >
>wrote:

>>> Guess who besides now being an RN is a Computer Engineer by
>>> degree! :-)
>>>
>>> There are all SORTS of different physical interface formats.
>>> Stupid I know but there are. At least three different USB which
>>> is probably what the "slotted flat plug ends" are. And I can ;t
>>> remember what the round ones you describe are but they are an old
>>> computer interface format.
>>>
>>> All you need are two small cheap physical adapters, USB to "round
>>> pin type" on the back of your computer.
>>>
>>> And that is the nice thing about having computer interface
>>> standards, we have so many to choose from!
>>>
>>> Now you know why I became an RN? Computers got too STUPID! And
>>> your Best Buy Geek Squad tech will have what you need, and charge
>>> you a $100 tech fee to do it FOR you!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>>You got that 100% wrong.
>>
>>The "round pin type" connectors are for the sound devices -
>>speakers, line-in, and microphone. Any computer with Win10 is not
>>going to have PS2 connections (or DIN8), but it may have a round
>>S-Video out connector. She's just not finding her USB connections -
>>some of which are probably on the front of the computer, and not to
>>be confused with the slighly wider and bevelled HDMI connections.
>>She does not need any sort of adaptors at all with a new computer
>>that came bundled with mouse and keyboard.

>This is the correct answer and you go to the next round.

Actually the Correct answer is to store that mouse and keyboard in a
closet and buy a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
> wrote in message
> On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 7:52:06 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>

>> Hey, nobody is more surprised than me! I am going to use my Vista for
>> now, I
>> don't see a newsreader with it, but I am going to like Win10, so easy to
>> set
>> up email accounts etc.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

> Have you transferred any of your files from Vista over to the new W-10 pc?
> It's easy to do when you get ready to take the plunge.

No, most certainly I have not. LOL I am Googling on Vista to find out how to
do things on Win10. I hope Vista doesn't fail before I get what I need down,
but there is always Win7 to hook back up now that I know how. I'm really
worn out with electronics right now, had the Directv installing the Genie a
couple of days ago, learning new remotes, having to reprogram everything,
I'm just tired...and an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff.

Cheri

===

Aye I think you have done enough for the time being! It will come but it
doesn't all have to be in the first half hour <g> How about a nice G&T or
something to help you relax?

Good luck with it)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 7:07:15 AM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 9/16/2018 6:08 PM, Cheri wrote:
> > I ordered a desktop computer with Win10 that came with mouse and
> > keyboard. The
> > computer plug ins on the back of computer for these are round pin type, but
> > the mouse and keyboard that came with it have the slotted flat plug ends. I
> > have a tech coming from Best Buy on Tuesday to set it up for me and
> > wonder what type if any
> > adapters there are for this. I haven't seen those type of plugs since
> > Win98. Thanks to anyone who can help, I am not computer tech savvy at
> > all as you know.

> Not what you asked but make sure you don't lose your friends/etc
> email addresses or your documents; bookmarks.
>
> nancy

And that is WHY I partition my PC's hard drive into a C: AND at least another logical drive, which I use D:. Of course because WinBLOWS is 100% C: drive-centric, I keep all my data on D: so I can wipe/reload my OS any time I want!

A trick I learned working for IBM.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 16:23:46 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 5:09:02 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> I ordered a desktop computer with Win10 that came with mouse and keyboard.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

>Piggybacking onto your post that really has nothing to do with slotted flat
>plugs or round pin type. Pema, the cat, has once again chewed through a
>power cord for a laptop. Twice she has chewed through two Chromebook cords
>and this time it was through my Asus power cord. GRRRRRRRRR
>
>I've got one coming from eBay and when it arrives Monday or Tuesday I will
>take it with me to Home Depot. There I will purchase a package of refrig-
>erator water line tubing and split it down the middle. The new power cord
>will be inserted in the middle of this tubing to discourage further chewing.
>I had to do this with the second Chromebook cord and so far, so good.
>
>Ain't pets grand? :-/

I have five cats here so I bought corrugated tubing that's already
split, and very reasonably priced.
https://www.amazon.com/Split-Tubing-...70_&dpSrc=srch

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 12:46:37 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

> > wrote in message news:c49912f1-7f51-4575-80c5-
>
> > Whenever you get ready to transfer your files all you will need is a thumb
> > drive.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZv1SE4geQ
> >

> Wow, thanks for that. I do already have saved files from Vista to flash
> drives that I have in a drawer so that should be simple to transfer them to
> 10.
>
> Cheri

You're welcome!

You can transfer your files with a thumb drive quicker than it takes to
watch that 6 1/2 minute video. :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 5:54:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 17:32:31 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >She doesn't bother flat power cords, only the nice round type. She's not
> >above biting hunks off a fresh roll of toilet paper, too.

> Mine does that, I can't understand the fascination, must be very
> drying for the mouth

Yeah, then I find 'spit balls' on the floor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 9:59:07 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 15:15:00 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
> >"Jes Me" > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> The round plugs are PS2 (old school).
> >>
> >> The flat ones are USB.
> >> The computer SHOULD have USB ports you can use.
> >>
> >> There ARE adapters available, but you'd be better off using a USB
> >> port.

> >OK, thanks for that answer, it cleared up some things for me, the computer
> >does have USB ports, but the silly video showed the round being highlighted.
> >Again, thanks. I'm sure (hoping) the tech knows what to do.
> >
> >Cheri

> I think a wireless mouse is much more user friendly... as is a
> wireless keyboard.

I have a wireless mouse at home and wired mice at work. I can't
tell any difference among them.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 8:59:07 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> I think a wireless mouse is much more user friendly... as is a
> wireless keyboard.

I like a wireless mouse, too, but I do have a wired one squirreled away
'just in case.' But my laptop has the keyboard attached to the screen
as you'd expect with a laptop. I do use this laptop table and it really
like it and of course it can be set up for either left or right-handed
users.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays...Black/17479996

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 9:23:14 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> I have five cats here so I bought corrugated tubing that's already
> split, and very reasonably priced.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Split-Tubing-...70_&dpSrc=srch

Hmmmmmmmmm, that's even better!!! I wonder if Home Depot has it in
stock? I'll check their website before I go trotting out there and
I'll look at Lowe's, too.

Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 10:00:36 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> My laptop rests on my belly and the wireless mouse on the recliner
> armrest. I hardly ever use the desktop machine.

I've never owned a desktop pc but did use them at work.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:35:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 10:27:33 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>
>> > Have you transferred any of your files from Vista over to the new W-10 pc?
>> > It's easy to do when you get ready to take the plunge.

>> No, most certainly I have not. LOL I am Googling on Vista to find out how to
>> do things on Win10. I hope Vista doesn't fail before I get what I need down,
>> but there is always Win7 to hook back up now that I know how. I'm really
>> worn out with electronics right now, had the Directv installing the Genie a
>> couple of days ago, learning new remotes, having to reprogram everything,
>> I'm just tired...and an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

>I know what you mean, after a while the eyes began to glass over with so
>much clicking this, clicking that, what did that program say I needed to
>do next? On and on it goes.
>
>Whenever you get ready to transfer your files all you will need is a thumb
>drive.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZv1SE4geQ

there are transfer programs and they are quick but then you don't get
to take out all the trash. I always view a new computer as house
cleaning time. Of course, that's also when you find out that the
software that you have been using for years is no longer supported.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-09-17 9:43 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:35:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:

>>> No, most certainly I have not. LOL I am Googling on Vista to find out how to
>>> do things on Win10. I hope Vista doesn't fail before I get what I need down,
>>> but there is always Win7 to hook back up now that I know how. I'm really
>>> worn out with electronics right now, had the Directv installing the Genie a
>>> couple of days ago, learning new remotes, having to reprogram everything,
>>> I'm just tired...and an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>

>> I know what you mean, after a while the eyes began to glass over with so
>> much clicking this, clicking that, what did that program say I needed to
>> do next? On and on it goes.
>>
>> Whenever you get ready to transfer your files all you will need is a thumb
>> drive.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZv1SE4geQ

> there are transfer programs and they are quick but then you don't get
> to take out all the trash. I always view a new computer as house
> cleaning time. Of course, that's also when you find out that the
> software that you have been using for years is no longer supported.

My camera has an inconvenient habit of recording movie clips at 90° so
that when I try and send them to anyone, they have to crane their necks
to view them. Windows XP on my old laptop has an app that will correct
this but W10 on my new one doesn't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 10:50:49 AM UTC-5, graham wrote:

> My camera has an inconvenient habit of recording movie clips at 90° so
> that when I try and send them to anyone, they have to crane their necks
> to view them. Windows XP on my old laptop has an app that will correct
> this but W10 on my new one doesn't.

Is there not some way you can correct the angle with the software in your
camera?

But I have noticed when folks using Apple products it wants to send every
thing at a cockeyed angle. The receiver is left rotating whatever was
sent to them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 10:43:48 AM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> I always view a new computer as house
> cleaning time. Of course, that's also when you find out that the
> software that you have been using for years is no longer supported.

A bit over a year ago the famous destroyer, Pema the cat, ripped out
a copy I was making on my printer before it had actually spit it out.
It took some doing plus some choice words to get all the paper out
of the machine then it would no longer work. I used the installation
disk but my printer was old enough they no longer supported it.

She's still fascinated when the new printer starts to print but I race
her to it and get the copy before she can sink her teeth into it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/17/2018 7:58 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> ==
>
> Since when did I use Xananews???

Hmmmm.... kinda looks like Xananews, what with that double-hyphen jes
before yer reply. But, I see it's not:

I know about "Xananews" cuz I used it. Didn't know "Windows Live Mail"
looked the same.

nb