Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mom's Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar

Jill McQuown wrote:

> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my kitchen counter €“ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so that my Persia wont be able to knock it off when she is up slinking around on the counter!

You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
that!" You taught her not to.

Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
while though. hahaha
Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
treat them nice and feed them regularly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/11/2018 12:30 PM, Gary wrote:
> Jill McQuown wrote:
>>
>> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my kitchen counter €€œ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so that my Persia won€„¢t be able to knock it off when she is up slinking around on the counter!

> You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
> claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
> remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
> but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
> that!" You taught her not to.
>
> Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
> while though. hahaha
> Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
> treat them nice and feed them regularly.

I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
have no idea where this post came from.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message newsdEbD.12997$%

> I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
> have no idea where this post came from.
>
> Jill

It's GM, and very tiresome at that.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/11/2018 12:51 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message newsdEbD.12997$%
>
>> I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother.* I
>> have no idea where this post came from.
>>
>> Jill

> It's GM, and very tiresome at that.
>
> Cheri

That figures.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message newsdEbD.12997$%
>
> > I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
> > have no idea where this post came from.
> >
> > Jill

> It's GM, and very tiresome at that.
>
> Cheri

Yeah, Greg tricked me. It did sound like a normal Jill post
though. I even double checked to see if I was posting to the real
Cheri here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Gary wrote:

> Cheri wrote:
> >
> > "jmcquown" > wrote in message newsdEbD.12997$%
> >
> > > I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
> > > have no idea where this post came from.
> > >
> > > Jill

> > It's GM, and very tiresome at that.
> >
> > Cheri

> Yeah, Greg tricked me. It did sound like a normal Jill post
> though. I even double checked to see if I was posting to the real
> Cheri here.

It is easy to "spoof" Jill, she is a motormouth as regards practically everything in her life, the whole archive of her life's doings are here on rfc.

It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd never "spoof" anyways)...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"GM" > wrote in message
> It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
> never "spoof" anyways)...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Thank you. I have some really nasty insect type trolls to deal with.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Cheri wrote:

> "GM" > wrote in message
> > It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
> > never "spoof" anyways)...
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Thank you. I have some really nasty insect type trolls to deal with.

You are nice and a valued poster, so's I'd never "bug" you in any case...

;-D

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:

>It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd never "spoof" anyways)...

It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
she'll poke your eyes out
https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> 12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:
>>
>>It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
>>never "spoof" anyways)...

> It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
> she'll poke your eyes out
> https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/

You must know that I would never click on your link when it has anything to
do with me. Waste of your time. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:06:29 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> 12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:
> >
> >It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd never "spoof" anyways)...

> It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
> she'll poke your eyes out
> https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/

You are VERY JUVENILE on your sexual proclivities! Large breasts are nice I will give you that, but I'm more into asses myself, a good firm health FULL ass is my fave!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 09:51:29 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"jmcquown" > wrote in message newsdEbD.12997$%
>
>> I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
>> have no idea where this post came from.
>>
>> Jill

>It's GM, and very tiresome at that.

This one was funny and not offensive, though. But the ugly Google
layout gave it away.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Druce" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 09:51:29 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"jmcquown" > wrote in message newsdEbD.12997$%
>>
>>> I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
>>> have no idea where this post came from.
>>>
>>> Jill

>>It's GM, and very tiresome at that.

> This one was funny and not offensive, though. But the ugly Google
> layout gave it away.

I don't find anything funny about posting under someone elses name, the very
fact that someone is doing it instead of owning their own posts full of
drivel is offensive. Period.

Cheri

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:25:48 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Druce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 09:51:29 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>It's GM, and very tiresome at that.

>> This one was funny and not offensive, though. But the ugly Google
>> layout gave it away.

>I don't find anything funny about posting under someone elses name, the very
>fact that someone is doing it instead of owning their own posts full of
>drivel is offensive. Period.

I agree. But the cookie jar was funny and homophobic rants are not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Druce" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:25:48 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Druce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> This one was funny and not offensive, though. But the ugly Google
>>> layout gave it away.

>>I don't find anything funny about posting under someone elses name, the
>>very
>>fact that someone is doing it instead of owning their own posts full of
>>drivel is offensive. Period.

> I agree. But the cookie jar was funny and homophobic rants are not.

Might be funny to you for someone to forge your name when posting, but not
funny to most adults.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:25:48 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Druce" > wrote in message

>>> This one was funny and not offensive, though. But the ugly Google
>>> layout gave it away.

>> I don't find anything funny about posting under someone elses name, the very
>> fact that someone is doing it instead of owning their own posts full of
>> drivel is offensive. Period.

> I agree. But the cookie jar was funny and homophobic rants are not.

Nonsense! Homophobic rants are just fine. As are long rambling tales of
explicit sexual acts.

Popeye is *always* right, and he frequently does both.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, 11 August 2018 13:22:38 UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 09:51:29 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
> >"jmcquown" > wrote in message newsdEbD.12997$%
> >
> >> I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
> >> have no idea where this post came from.
> >>
> >> Jill

> >It's GM, and very tiresome at that.

> This one was funny and not offensive, though. But the ugly Google
> layout gave it away.

Yup, exactly...why did peeps not immediately see that it was from the clunky Goog interface...so much for all the haughty talk "adjusting my killfile filters", lol...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 12:33:19 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 8/11/2018 12:30 PM, Gary wrote:
>> Jill McQuown wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my kitchen counter €“ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so that my Persia wont be able to knock it off when she is up slinking around on the counter!

>> You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
>> claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
>> remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
>> but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
>> that!" You taught her not to.
>>
>> Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
>> while though. hahaha
>> Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
>> treat them nice and feed them regularly.
>>

>I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
>have no idea where this post came from.
>
>Jill

That's an Oprah Winfrey cookie jar. heheheh
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 12:33:19 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

> >> You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
> >> claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
> >> remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
> >> but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
> >> that!" You taught her not to.
> >>
> >> Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
> >> while though. hahaha
> >> Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
> >> treat them nice and feed them regularly.
> >>

> >I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
> >have no idea where this post came from.
> >
> >Jill

> That's an Oprah Winfrey cookie jar. heheheh

I remember in grade school (musta been first grade, c. 1960 - ish) when "Aunt Jemima" visited us for a school assembly in our tiny rural town. She put on a show and sang ISTR...I cannot remember if she was black, or a white in black face...I suspect that the company had quite a number of "Aunt Jemimas" doing the exact same thing around the country.

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 12:33:19 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

> >> You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
> >> claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
> >> remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
> >> but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
> >> that!" You taught her not to.
> >>
> >> Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
> >> while though. hahaha
> >> Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
> >> treat them nice and feed them regularly.
> >>

> >I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I
> >have no idea where this post came from.
> >
> >Jill

> That's an Oprah Winfrey cookie jar. heheheh

Does Oprah wear a diaphragm...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
news
> On 8/11/2018 12:30 PM, Gary wrote:
>> Jill McQuown wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my
>>> kitchen counter €€œ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so
>>> that my Persia won€„¢t be able to knock it off when she is up slinking
>>> around on the counter!

>> You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
>> claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
>> remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
>> but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
>> that!" You taught her not to.
>>
>> Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
>> while though. hahaha
>> Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
>> treat them nice and feed them regularly.
>>

> I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother. I have
> no idea where this post came from.

Apparently your dad. It was a wedding gift.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/13/2018 1:07 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> news

>>> You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
>>> claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
>>> remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
>>> but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
>>> that!" You taught her not to.Â*
>>>
>>> Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
>>> while though. hahaha
>>> Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
>>> treat them nice and feed them regularly.
>>>

>> I never owned an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar and neither did my mother.Â* I
>> have no idea where this post came from.

> Apparently your dad. It was a wedding gift.

Surely you aren't that dense, Julie.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Jill McQuown wrote:
>>
>> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my
>> kitchen counter €“ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so
>> that my Persia wont be able to knock it off when she is up slinking
>> around on the counter!

> You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
> claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
> remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
> but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
> that!" You taught her not to.
>
> Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
> while though. hahaha
> Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
> treat them nice and feed them regularly.

You should check the headers before your big, side holding guffaw! Ha Ha

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/11/2018 12:53 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Gary" > wrote in message
>>>

> You should check the headers before your big, side holding guffaw! Ha Ha
>
> Cheri

Gary is gullible, isn't he? He fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Cheri wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ....
> > Jill McQuown wrote:
> >>
> >> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my
> >> kitchen counter €€œ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so
> >> that my Persia won€„¢t be able to knock it off when she is up slinking
> >> around on the counter!

> > You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
> > claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
> > remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
> > but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
> > that!" You taught her not to.
> >
> > Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
> > while though. hahaha
> > Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
> > treat them nice and feed them regularly.

> You should check the headers before your big, side holding guffaw! Ha Ha

Lol...I use the krappy Google Froups posting interface, I thought it would be a simple task for all these experienced Usenetters to see that this post was from me, and not Jill, I am surprised this silly post got even *one* response...

Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not love cats (atop counters or in boxes...), cookies, cookie jars, Oprah, etc....

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
>

> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not love cats

I don't, for one!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"graham" > wrote in message
news
> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>> Cheri wrote:
>>

>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not
>> love cats

> I don't, for one!

I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"graham" > wrote in message
news
> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>> Cheri wrote:
>>

>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not
>> love cats

> I don't, for one!

I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.

Cheri
==

Yes, as you know, we are too. But recently I was pondering on what we would
do if we could no longer manage a dog I would hate to be without an
animal pet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 21:10:16 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>On 12-Aug-2018, "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> "graham" > wrote in message
>> news

>> > I don't, for one!

>> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>>
>> Cheri
>> ==
>> Yes, as you know, we are too. But recently I was pondering on what we
>> would
>> do if we could no longer manage a dog I would hate to be without an
>> animal pet.

>You could get a tiny dog, like a Lhasa Apso or Scottich Terrier.

You might be able to manage this wee lass, under five pounds, about
two kilos:
https://postimg.cc/image/m786rxwoh/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"l not -l" wrote in message ...

On 12-Aug-2018, "Ophelia" > wrote:

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "graham" > wrote in message
> news
> > On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
> >> Cheri wrote:
> >>

> >> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not
> >>
> >> love cats

> > I don't, for one!

> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>
> Cheri
> ==
>
> Yes, as you know, we are too. But recently I was pondering on what we
> would
> do if we could no longer manage a dog I would hate to be without an
> animal pet.

You could get a tiny dog, like a Lhasa Apso or Scottich Terrier.

==

I guess so. They still need to be walked several times a day though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:20:32 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> "graham" > wrote in message
> news
> > On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
> >> Cheri wrote:
> >>

> >> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not
> >> love cats

> > I don't, for one!

> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>
> Cheri

I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities, etc.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:20:32 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "graham" > wrote in message
>> news

>> > I don't, for one!

>> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>>
>> Cheri

>I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities, etc.

Me too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:20:32 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "graham" > wrote in message
>> news

>> > I don't, for one!

>> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>>
>> Cheri

> I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities,
> etc.
>
> John Kuthe...

I like cats fine in others homes, I prefer dogs in mine, though I did have a
very nice cat once.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-08-12 12:36 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>> CheriÂ* wrote:
>>

>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does
>> not love cats

> I don't, for one!

I am a dog person.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 17:18:18 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-08-12 12:36 PM, graham wrote:
>> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>>> Cheri* wrote:
>>>

>>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does
>>> not love cats

>> I don't, for one!

>I am a dog person.

I used to be a dog person and since we can have dogs in our condo
building was considering another one. However, in dog sitting a
friends dog I came to realize that although I am up and about very
early, I am not dressed early and to let the dog out, I needed to be
dressed and go out with him. So I will stick with cats, litter boxes
are great

I've only had one boring cat, the one before this, she was a fancy
Himalayan Persian, a woman in the building died and there was nobody
to take the cat, so I did. Still she lived to 16 but I can't say I
really grieved when the time came. This one, who was wished on me a
couple of days later is a real madam and calls all the shots around
here

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:30:31 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:

> Lol...I use the krappy Google Froups posting interface, I thought it would be a simple task for all these experienced Usenetters to see that this post was from me, and not Jill, I am surprised this silly post got even *one* response...
>
> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not love cats (atop counters or in boxes...), cookies, cookie jars, Oprah, etc.....
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I don't much care for cats. Unfortunately, we have two. I care not for any man or beast that follows me around and schemes to lay down on the ground for the purpose of impeding my travels or will stealthy lay down me behind so as to produce a nasty surprise when stepping away from my joyful work. Joy to alarm in .5 seconds. I won't even mention the damage they do to our walls, furniture, and cabinets. Oops, I just did.

I will admit that cats in boxes are rather amusing. They get in the box and then pop their heads up with an idiotic proud grin on their faces. They just look so dumb. That's pretty much all I can expect to get out of our cats - entertainment of the lowest quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message news:1d932e22-01ef-4881-b818-

I don't much care for cats. Unfortunately, we have two. I care not for any
man or beast that follows me around and schemes to lay down on the ground
for the purpose of impeding my travels or will stealthy lay down me behind
so as to produce a nasty surprise when stepping away from my joyful work.
Joy to alarm in .5 seconds. I won't even mention the damage they do to our
walls, furniture, and cabinets. Oops, I just did.
========

LOL, so true.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:27:38 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> LOL, so true.
>
> Cheri

I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and the cats just ran out the door. One cat came back in soon after but the other one was just laying by the door when I came back after getting the mail. I know what she wants - me to beg her to come back in so she can ignore me and run away. Instead, I just walked into the house without making eye contact. I sorta was hoping that she'd follow me in but no such luck. When I looked back, the beast was still laying down without a care in the world so I closed the door so she would know that I really meant business. When I opened the door a few seconds later to check if she had decided to come in, she was gone. In the war of wills, the cat has bested me yet again. That's just infuriating.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 4:50:43 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and the cats just ran out the door.. One cat came back in soon after but the other one was just laying by the door when I came back after getting the mail. I know what she wants - me to beg her to come back in so she can ignore me and run away. Instead, I just walked into the house without making eye contact. I sorta was hoping that she'd follow me in but no such luck. When I looked back, the beast was still laying down without a care in the world so I closed the door so she would know that I really meant business. When I opened the door a few seconds later to check if she had decided to come in, she was gone. In the war of wills, the cat has bested me yet again. That's just infuriating.

Now you know why there is a saying that goes "Dogs have masters, cats have
staff."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 12:30:49 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Jill McQuown wrote:
>>
>> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my kitchen counter €“ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so that my Persia wont be able to knock it off when she is up slinking around on the counter!

>You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
>claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
>remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
>but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
>that!" You taught her not to.
>
>Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
>while though. hahaha
>Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
>treat them nice and feed them regularly.

I never once saw my cat Bucket get up anywhere he shouldn't, but I
knew he checked the counters when we were asleep as in the morning
light from a 15' window over the sink would reflect on the countertop
and there were clear paw prints. Sure they don't do it when you are
present but that likely makes it much more attractive for checking
when you're not.