Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mom's Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar

12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:

>It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd never "spoof" anyways)...

It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
she'll poke your eyes out
https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"GM" wrote in message

Cheri wrote:

> "GM" > wrote in message
> > It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
> > never "spoof" anyways)...
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Thank you. I have some really nasty insect type trolls to deal with.

You are nice and a valued poster, so's I'd never "bug" you in any case...

;-D

Best
Greg

==

+1
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Ophelia wrote:

> "GM" wrote in message
>
> Cheri wrote:
>
> > "GM" > wrote in message
> > > It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
> > > never "spoof" anyways)...
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best
> > > Greg

> > Thank you. I have some really nasty insect type trolls to deal with.

> You are nice and a valued poster, so's I'd never "bug" you in any case...
>
> ;-D
>

> Best
> Greg
>
> ==
>
> +1

You are, too, Ms. O....

:-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"graham" > wrote in message
news
> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>> Cheri wrote:
>>

>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not
>> love cats

> I don't, for one!

I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> 12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:
>>
>>It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
>>never "spoof" anyways)...

> It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
> she'll poke your eyes out
> https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/

You must know that I would never click on your link when it has anything to
do with me. Waste of your time. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"GM" > wrote in message
> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> "GM" wrote in message
>>
>> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> > "GM" > wrote in message

>> > Thank you. I have some really nasty insect type trolls to deal with.

>> You are nice and a valued poster, so's I'd never "bug" you in any case...
>>
>> ;-D
>>

>> Best
>> Greg
>>
>> ==
>>
>> +1

> You are, too, Ms. O....
>
> :-)
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

+10,000

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"GM" wrote in message

Ophelia wrote:

> "GM" wrote in message
>
> Cheri wrote:
>
> > "GM" > wrote in message
> > > It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
> > > never "spoof" anyways)...
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best
> > > Greg

> > Thank you. I have some really nasty insect type trolls to deal with.

> You are nice and a valued poster, so's I'd never "bug" you in any case...
>
> ;-D
>

> Best
> Greg
>
> ==
>
> +1

You are, too, Ms. O....

:-)

Best
Greg

==

Thank you

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"GM" > wrote in message
> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> "GM" wrote in message
>>
>> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> > "GM" > wrote in message

>> > Thank you. I have some really nasty insect type trolls to deal with.

>> You are nice and a valued poster, so's I'd never "bug" you in any case...
>>
>> ;-D
>>

>> Best
>> Greg
>>
>> ==
>>
>> +1

> You are, too, Ms. O....
>
> :-)
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

+10,000

==

Awwwwwwwww )

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"graham" > wrote in message
news
> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>> Cheri wrote:
>>

>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not
>> love cats

> I don't, for one!

I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.

Cheri
==

Yes, as you know, we are too. But recently I was pondering on what we would
do if we could no longer manage a dog I would hate to be without an
animal pet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:30:31 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:

> Lol...I use the krappy Google Froups posting interface, I thought it would be a simple task for all these experienced Usenetters to see that this post was from me, and not Jill, I am surprised this silly post got even *one* response...
>
> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not love cats (atop counters or in boxes...), cookies, cookie jars, Oprah, etc.....
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I don't much care for cats. Unfortunately, we have two. I care not for any man or beast that follows me around and schemes to lay down on the ground for the purpose of impeding my travels or will stealthy lay down me behind so as to produce a nasty surprise when stepping away from my joyful work. Joy to alarm in .5 seconds. I won't even mention the damage they do to our walls, furniture, and cabinets. Oops, I just did.

I will admit that cats in boxes are rather amusing. They get in the box and then pop their heads up with an idiotic proud grin on their faces. They just look so dumb. That's pretty much all I can expect to get out of our cats - entertainment of the lowest quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 11:22:11 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> 12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:
>>>
>>>It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd
>>>never "spoof" anyways)...

>> It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
>> she'll poke your eyes out
>> https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/

>You must know that I would never click on your link when it has anything to
>do with me. Waste of your time. LOL

A wise desicion in this case.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message news:1d932e22-01ef-4881-b818-

I don't much care for cats. Unfortunately, we have two. I care not for any
man or beast that follows me around and schemes to lay down on the ground
for the purpose of impeding my travels or will stealthy lay down me behind
so as to produce a nasty surprise when stepping away from my joyful work.
Joy to alarm in .5 seconds. I won't even mention the damage they do to our
walls, furniture, and cabinets. Oops, I just did.
========

LOL, so true.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:06:29 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> 12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:
> >
> >It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd never "spoof" anyways)...

> It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
> she'll poke your eyes out
> https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/

You are VERY JUVENILE on your sexual proclivities! Large breasts are nice I will give you that, but I'm more into asses myself, a good firm health FULL ass is my fave!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:20:32 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> "graham" > wrote in message
> news
> > On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
> >> Cheri wrote:
> >>

> >> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not
> >> love cats

> > I don't, for one!

> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>
> Cheri

I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities, etc.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:40:36 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:06:29 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>> 12 Aug 2018, GM <gregorymorrowchicago07 wrote:
>> >
>> >It is easy to spot the real and the fake Cheri (and she is someone I'd never "spoof" anyways)...

>> It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
>> she'll poke your eyes out
>> https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/

>You are VERY JUVENILE on your sexual proclivities! Large breasts are nice I will give you that, but I'm more into asses myself, a good firm health FULL ass is my fave!

Talk about juvenile contributions.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:20:32 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "graham" > wrote in message
>> news

>> > I don't, for one!

>> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>>
>> Cheri

>I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities, etc.

Me too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 11:22:11 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message

>>> It's very easy to spot the real Cheri, and better not spoof her or
>>> she'll poke your eyes out
>>> https://postimg.cc/image/sblx0h06p/

>> You must know that I would never click on your link when it has anything to
>> do with me. Waste of your time. LOL

> A wise desicion in this case.

Is Popeye being naughty again?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:20:32 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "graham" > wrote in message
>> news

>> > I don't, for one!

>> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>>
>> Cheri

> I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities,
> etc.
>
> John Kuthe...

I like cats fine in others homes, I prefer dogs in mine, though I did have a
very nice cat once.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 14:58:07 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Druce wrote:

>>> You must know that I would never click on your link when it has anything to
>>> do with me. Waste of your time. LOL

>> A wise desicion in this case.
>>

>Is Popeye being naughty again?

Yes, but we've seen worse from him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 14:58:07 -0500, Hank Rogers >
> wrote:
>
>> Druce wrote:

>>> A wise desicion in this case.
>>>

>> Is Popeye being naughty again?

> Yes, but we've seen worse from him.

Good, I was thinking he may have started another faggot hunt/safari or
one of his fantastic sexcapade reminisces.

It took him 75 years to get this way; wonder what he'll be like at 95?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-08-12 12:36 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>> CheriÂ* wrote:
>>

>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does
>> not love cats

> I don't, for one!

I am a dog person.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 21:10:16 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>On 12-Aug-2018, "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> "graham" > wrote in message
>> news

>> > I don't, for one!

>> I'm not a huge cat lover either. I'm a dog person.
>>
>> Cheri
>> ==
>> Yes, as you know, we are too. But recently I was pondering on what we
>> would
>> do if we could no longer manage a dog I would hate to be without an
>> animal pet.

>You could get a tiny dog, like a Lhasa Apso or Scottich Terrier.

You might be able to manage this wee lass, under five pounds, about
two kilos:
https://postimg.cc/image/m786rxwoh/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-08-12 4:02 PM, Cheri wrote:

> I like cats fine in others homes, I prefer dogs in mine, though I did
> have a very nice cat once.

I will second that. I don't hate cats. They are useful tools for rodent
control. They are fun to play with when they are kittens, but they turn
into cats. I had outdoor cats for years. I used to have lots of
tulips and other bulbs in my garden when I had cats because they kept
the squirrels at bay. I have not had cats for close to 20 years and
there are very few bulbs blooming in the spring because the damned tree
rats dig them up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 17:18:18 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-08-12 12:36 PM, graham wrote:
>> On 2018-08-12 8:30 AM, GM wrote:
>>> Cheri* wrote:
>>>

>>> Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does
>>> not love cats

>> I don't, for one!

>I am a dog person.

I used to be a dog person and since we can have dogs in our condo
building was considering another one. However, in dog sitting a
friends dog I came to realize that although I am up and about very
early, I am not dressed early and to let the dog out, I needed to be
dressed and go out with him. So I will stick with cats, litter boxes
are great

I've only had one boring cat, the one before this, she was a fancy
Himalayan Persian, a woman in the building died and there was nobody
to take the cat, so I did. Still she lived to 16 but I can't say I
really grieved when the time came. This one, who was wished on me a
couple of days later is a real madam and calls all the shots around
here
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 17:31:29 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-08-12 4:02 PM, Cheri wrote:
>

>> I like cats fine in others homes, I prefer dogs in mine, though I did
>> have a very nice cat once.
>>

>I will second that. I don't hate cats. They are useful tools for rodent
>control. They are fun to play with when they are kittens, but they turn
>into cats. I had outdoor cats for years. I used to have lots of
>tulips and other bulbs in my garden when I had cats because they kept
>the squirrels at bay. I have not had cats for close to 20 years and
>there are very few bulbs blooming in the spring because the damned tree
>rats dig them up.

Just go for daffodils, they don't eat those.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:51:23 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities, etc.

> Me too.

I like them both as well but I'm a 51% cat lover vs. 49% for dogs. My
leaning toward cats comes from their generally quiet, clean nature. Plus
there is no barking or having to walk the cat. I'd probably like dogs
just as well if they didn't smell like dogs. That smell transfers to your hands after petting and demands an immediate hand washing. In the last 10 years I've had two declawed cats (not done by me) and that has been interesting. But it also means they didn't/don't go outside.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 14:51:53 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:51:23 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I like them both. They are different animals with different personalities, etc.

>> Me too.
>>

>I like them both as well but I'm a 51% cat lover vs. 49% for dogs. My
>leaning toward cats comes from their generally quiet, clean nature. Plus
>there is no barking or having to walk the cat. I'd probably like dogs
>just as well if they didn't smell like dogs. That smell transfers to your hands after petting and demands an immediate hand washing. In the last 10 years I've had two declawed cats (not done by me) and that has been interesting. But it also means they didn't/don't go outside.

Mine have been indoor cats for years now and I do not believe it is
cruel. Three cats ago when I was still in my house the cat went on
the sun deck and he could have jumped down, only about 8ft at the
hightest point, but he never did.

Cat smells transfer though, when I visit my friend in this building
her cat makes a big fuss of me because he can smell mine and mine does
not appear happy with me when I return smelling of him
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:56:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 14:51:53 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:51:23 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> >>
> >> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> >> Me too.
> >>

> >I like them both as well but I'm a 51% cat lover vs. 49% for dogs. My
> >leaning toward cats comes from their generally quiet, clean nature. Plus
> >there is no barking or having to walk the cat. I'd probably like dogs
> >just as well if they didn't smell like dogs. That smell transfers to your hands after petting and demands an immediate hand washing. In the last 10 years I've had two declawed cats (not done by me) and that has been interesting. But it also means they didn't/don't go outside.

> Mine have been indoor cats for years now and I do not believe it is
> cruel. Three cats ago when I was still in my house the cat went on
> the sun deck and he could have jumped down, only about 8ft at the
> hightest point, but he never did.
>
> Cat smells transfer though, when I visit my friend in this building
> her cat makes a big fuss of me because he can smell mine and mine does
> not appear happy with me when I return smelling of him

Probably a hussy fit because YOU were out kitty slutting around petting OTHER CATS!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:17:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:56:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 14:51:53 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> >I like them both as well but I'm a 51% cat lover vs. 49% for dogs. My
>> >leaning toward cats comes from their generally quiet, clean nature. Plus
>> >there is no barking or having to walk the cat. I'd probably like dogs
>> >just as well if they didn't smell like dogs. That smell transfers to your hands after petting and demands an immediate hand washing. In the last 10 years I've had two declawed cats (not done by me) and that has been interesting. But it also means they didn't/don't go outside.

>> Mine have been indoor cats for years now and I do not believe it is
>> cruel. Three cats ago when I was still in my house the cat went on
>> the sun deck and he could have jumped down, only about 8ft at the
>> hightest point, but he never did.
>>
>> Cat smells transfer though, when I visit my friend in this building
>> her cat makes a big fuss of me because he can smell mine and mine does
>> not appear happy with me when I return smelling of him

>Probably a hussy fit because YOU were out kitty slutting around petting OTHER CATS!
>
>John Kuthe...

I expect it's that
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Mine have been indoor cats for years now and I do not believe it is
>>>cruel.

>>If cats come from an animal shelter, where who knows what fate would
>>have awaited them, I also think it's not cruel.

>All of mine have needed homes though not necessarily from shelters. It
>was me or the chop.

Yes, you saved their lives, indoor or not. In Australia it's actually
irresponsible to let cats roam freely. They do enormous damage to
native wildlife.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:56:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> Cat smells transfer though, when I visit my friend in this building
> her cat makes a big fuss of me because he can smell mine and mine does
> not appear happy with me when I return smelling of him

Yes, when I come home from anyone's house that has a cat or dog Pema
really gives me the once over. I'd love to know what she's thinking.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 5:23:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 08:08:04 +1000, Druce >
> wrote:
> >
> >If cats come from an animal shelter, where who knows what fate would
> >have awaited them, I also think it's not cruel.

> All of mine have needed homes though not necessarily from shelters. It
> was me or the chop.

Same here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>If cats come from an animal shelter, where who knows what fate would
>>>have awaited them, I also think it's not cruel.

>>All of mine have needed homes though not necessarily from shelters. It
>>was me or the chop.

>Yes, you saved their lives, indoor or not. In Australia it's actually
>irresponsible to let cats roam freely. They do enormous damage to
>native wildlife.

There is that here too, killing off the song birds particularly, and I
find it noticeable that indoor cats live longer than outdoor. I have
bird feeders on the balcony and have more or less pet woodpeckers.
They are my cats television, she watches their every move but can't
get them I know if she was running free she would kill them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:39:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:56:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> Cat smells transfer though, when I visit my friend in this building
>> her cat makes a big fuss of me because he can smell mine and mine does
>> not appear happy with me when I return smelling of him
>>

>Yes, when I come home from anyone's house that has a cat or dog Pema
>really gives me the once over. I'd love to know what she's thinking.

I think, judging by my cats reaction, it's traitor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>All of mine have needed homes though not necessarily from shelters. It
>>>was me or the chop.

>>Yes, you saved their lives, indoor or not. In Australia it's actually
>>irresponsible to let cats roam freely. They do enormous damage to
>>native wildlife.

>There is that here too, killing off the song birds particularly, and I
>find it noticeable that indoor cats live longer than outdoor. I have
>bird feeders on the balcony and have more or less pet woodpeckers.
>They are my cats television, she watches their every move but can't
>get them I know if she was running free she would kill them.

Here it's little lizards/skinks. Sometimes they manage to squeeze in
under the door. Bad idea. I can't always save them in time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 5:47:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:39:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:56:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> Cat smells transfer though, when I visit my friend in this building
> >> her cat makes a big fuss of me because he can smell mine and mine does
> >> not appear happy with me when I return smelling of him
> >>

> >Yes, when I come home from anyone's house that has a cat or dog Pema
> >really gives me the once over. I'd love to know what she's thinking.

> I think, judging by my cats reaction, it's traitor

Yep, like **** you too then! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> >>Yes, you saved their lives, indoor or not. In Australia it's actually
> >>irresponsible to let cats roam freely. They do enormous damage to
> >>native wildlife.

> >There is that here too, killing off the song birds particularly, and I
> >find it noticeable that indoor cats live longer than outdoor. I have
> >bird feeders on the balcony and have more or less pet woodpeckers.
> >They are my cats television, she watches their every move but can't
> >get them I know if she was running free she would kill them.

> Here it's little lizards/skinks. Sometimes they manage to squeeze in
> under the door. Bad idea. I can't always save them in time.

Skinks enter a catted zone, it's their death sentence!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 5:47:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:39:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:56:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> Cat smells transfer though, when I visit my friend in this building
> >> her cat makes a big fuss of me because he can smell mine and mine does
> >> not appear happy with me when I return smelling of him
> >>

> >Yes, when I come home from anyone's house that has a cat or dog Pema
> >really gives me the once over. I'd love to know what she's thinking.

> I think, judging by my cats reaction, it's traitor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!