Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default Mom's Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar

Cheri wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ....
> > Jill McQuown wrote:
> >>
> >> Anyway, I put this wonderful memento of my parents right out on my
> >> kitchen counter €€œ the only thing is, I have to place it *securely* so
> >> that my Persia won€„¢t be able to knock it off when she is up slinking
> >> around on the counter!

> > You are finally so busted! Do you not remember years ago when you
> > claimed your cat NEVER got on your kitchen countertops? I
> > remember teasing you for believing that and told you how she did
> > but just waited until you left the house. lol No, "she never does
> > that!" You taught her not to.
> >
> > Well, I knew better but now you finally admit it. It took a good
> > while though. hahaha
> > Cats own the house. They only let you live there as long as you
> > treat them nice and feed them regularly.

> You should check the headers before your big, side holding guffaw! Ha Ha

Lol...I use the krappy Google Froups posting interface, I thought it would be a simple task for all these experienced Usenetters to see that this post was from me, and not Jill, I am surprised this silly post got even *one* response...

Anyways, it has turned into an interesting thread...I mean who does not love cats (atop counters or in boxes...), cookies, cookie jars, Oprah, etc....

--
Best
Greg