Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default U.S. government does it again

wrote:

>>> I don't know what "Toute ca change" means, but it ain't French.
>>>

>> It's double Dutch:-)

> Cheeky

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"
The more it changes the more it stays the same.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/11/2018 4:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> Trump + Pence will be responsible for the jester-fication of Christianity in the US. It comes at a time when Christianity can ill afford any loss of credibility or relevancy. That's the breaks.

Pence creeps me out. I would have made him nuts today. I spent some
time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
third woman.

Pence won't be seen alone with a woman. He's probably a bigger pervert
than Trump.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 20:36:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/11/2018 4:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> Trump + Pence will be responsible for the jester-fication of Christianity in the US. It comes at a time when Christianity can ill afford any loss of credibility or relevancy. That's the breaks.
>>

>Pence creeps me out. I would have made him nuts today. I spent some
>time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
>third woman.

That's what I call a spending spree!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-07-11 8:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/11/2018 4:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:

afford any loss of credibility or relevancy. That's the breaks.

> Pence creeps me out.Â* I would have made him nuts today.Â* I spent some
> time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
> third woman.
>
> Pence won't be seen alone with a woman.Â* He's probably a bigger pervert
> than Trump.

I always have my suspicions about the ultra religious who are into
celibacy. I consider sex to be a natural part of our lives, not
something dirty and perverse. Maybe if those people had a normal sex lie
they would not have to suppress their sexuality to the point that it
becomes a perversion.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-07-11 6:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/11/2018 4:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> Trump + Pence will be responsible for the jester-fication of
>> Christianity in the US. It comes at a time when Christianity can ill
>> afford any loss of credibility or relevancy. That's the breaks.
>>

> Pence creeps me out.Â* I would have made him nuts today.Â* I spent some
> time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
> third woman.
>
> Pence won't be seen alone with a woman.Â* He's probably a bigger pervert
> than Trump.

He's certainly perverse!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 2:36:42 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> Pence creeps me out. I would have made him nuts today. I spent some
> time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
> third woman.
>
> Pence won't be seen alone with a woman. He's probably a bigger pervert
> than Trump.

Blasphemy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_PsIo7ttWA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:11:21 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-07-11 8:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 7/11/2018 4:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> afford any loss of credibility or relevancy. That's the breaks.
>>>

>> Pence creeps me out.* I would have made him nuts today.* I spent some
>> time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
>> third woman.
>>
>> Pence won't be seen alone with a woman.* He's probably a bigger pervert
>> than Trump.

>I always have my suspicions about the ultra religious who are into
>celibacy. I consider sex to be a natural part of our lives, not
>something dirty and perverse. Maybe if those people had a normal sex lie
>they would not have to suppress their sexuality to the point that it
>becomes a perversion.

They don't suppress their sex life! Think of the fire and brimstone
preachers caught with prostitutes etc. They are best at telling other
people what they shouldn't do!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:40:35 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 08:16:14 -0300, wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:11:21 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>>I always have my suspicions about the ultra religious who are into
>>>celibacy. I consider sex to be a natural part of our lives, not
>>>something dirty and perverse. Maybe if those people had a normal sex lie
>>>they would not have to suppress their sexuality to the point that it
>>>becomes a perversion.

>>They don't suppress their sex life! Think of the fire and brimstone
>>preachers caught with prostitutes etc. They are best at telling other
>>people what they shouldn't do!

>Such generalisations. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Just
>like there are good Canadians and bad Canadians, good atheists and bad
>atheists, good women and bad women. I thought people were supposed to
>become wiser as they get older, not more narrow-minded.

There have been too many scandals for it to be a generalisation.
Starting with Jimmy Bakker on down. It's not me who is narrow-minded,
I don't seek to tell people they should go to church, they should
tithe lots of money to said church, I could care less if they find
fools to do it but I do care when they try to inflict their ideas on
other people who are not interested.

Abortion would be the main area I cross horns with them, I don't think
I could ever have brought myself to have one but I would die for the
right of a woman who feels she should have one, to be able to have it
safely. I especially hate that in the southern states it is mainly
the MEN who have closed down the clinics. Like they are going to have
an unwanted pregnancy!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:54:20 -0600, graham > wrote:

>On 2018-07-11 6:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 7/11/2018 4:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>>> Trump + Pence will be responsible for the jester-fication of
>>> Christianity in the US. It comes at a time when Christianity can ill
>>> afford any loss of credibility or relevancy. That's the breaks.
>>>

>> Pence creeps me out.* I would have made him nuts today.* I spent some
>> time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
>> third woman.
>>
>> Pence won't be seen alone with a woman.* He's probably a bigger pervert
>> than Trump.

>He's certainly perverse!

And personally chosen for VP by Manafort.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/12/2018 8:40 AM, Druce wrote:

>>> I always have my suspicions about the ultra religious who are into
>>> celibacy. I consider sex to be a natural part of our lives, not
>>> something dirty and perverse. Maybe if those people had a normal sex lie
>>> they would not have to suppress their sexuality to the point that it
>>> becomes a perversion.

>> They don't suppress their sex life! Think of the fire and brimstone
>> preachers caught with prostitutes etc. They are best at telling other
>> people what they shouldn't do!

> Such generalisations. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Just
> like there are good Canadians and bad Canadians, good atheists and bad
> atheists, good women and bad women. I thought people were supposed to
> become wiser as they get older, not more narrow-minded.

But are they generalizations? There are enough of them that I don't
trust any of them but I'm sure there are some good people that don't
brag or tell others how to live their life while doing the opposite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-07-12 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> They don't suppress their sex life!Â* Think of the fire and brimstone
>>> preachers caught with prostitutes etc. They are best at telling other
>>> people what they shouldn't do!

>> Such generalisations. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Just
>> like there are good Canadians and bad Canadians, good atheists and bad
>> atheists, good women and bad women. I thought people were supposed to
>> become wiser as they get older, not more narrow-minded.
>>

> But are they generalizations?Â* There are enough of them that I don't
> trust any of them but I'm sure there are some good people that don't
> brag or tell others how to live their life while doing the opposite.

They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
the guts to tax them properly either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-07-12 2:21 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2018-07-12 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 7/12/2018 8:40 AM, Druce wrote:

>> But are they generalizations?Â* There are enough of them that I don't
>> trust any of them but I'm sure there are some good people that don't
>> brag or tell others how to live their life while doing the opposite.

> They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
> congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
> followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
> donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
> the guts to tax them properly either.

I am not at all religious, but I can see giving churches a break on
taxes. The way I figure it is that they are publicly owned and operated
by the people. The offer space for community activities and public
support services. However, they have certainly been cases of abuse over
the years. They have been used to support and to enrich the already
powerful. They have been used to push political agendas. They have also
been used to finance the opulent lifestyles of their leaders... like
Jimmy and Tammy Faye Bakker.

I had to deal with a number of churches when I was working. I was
surprised to learn that a lot of the new fundamentalist churches were
corporations, usually numbered companies doing business as....
I don't mind cutting them slack on the legitimate good work that they
do, but there need to be some rules about how the earn, use and invest
their money to ensure that the "church" is not just a money making
scheme taking advantage of people who are trying to be good.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:21:21 -0600, graham > wrote:

>On 2018-07-12 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 7/12/2018 8:40 AM, Druce wrote:
>>
>>> Such generalisations. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Just
>>> like there are good Canadians and bad Canadians, good atheists and bad
>>> atheists, good women and bad women. I thought people were supposed to
>>> become wiser as they get older, not more narrow-minded.
>>>

>> But are they generalizations?* There are enough of them that I don't
>> trust any of them but I'm sure there are some good people that don't
>> brag or tell others how to live their life while doing the opposite.

>They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
>congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
>followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
>donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
>the guts to tax them properly either.

I don't understand that governments don't go after Scientology harder.
Scientology makes all other religions look good. Well, almost.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

graham wrote:
> [...]

Child molestation is NOT celibacy... there's never been a religious
leader, male and especially female, who hasn't/doesn't practice sexual
molestation with children... as do many school teachers.

>>> Such generalisations. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Just
>>> like there are good Canadians and bad Canadians, good atheists and bad
>>> atheists, good women and bad women. I thought people were supposed to
>>> become wiser as they get older, not more narrow-minded.
>>>

>> But are they generalizations?* There are enough of them that I don't
>> trust any of them but I'm sure there are some good people that don't
>> brag or tell others how to live their life while doing the opposite.

>They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
>congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
>followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
>donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
>the guts to tax them properly either.

AMEN! And the synonym for 'preacher' is 'perjurer'.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 14:33:44 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-07-12 2:21 PM, graham wrote:
>> On 2018-07-12 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> On 7/12/2018 8:40 AM, Druce wrote:

>>> But are they generalizations?* There are enough of them that I don't
>>> trust any of them but I'm sure there are some good people that don't
>>> brag or tell others how to live their life while doing the opposite.

>> They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
>> congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
>> followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
>> donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
>> the guts to tax them properly either.

>I am not at all religious, but I can see giving churches a break on
>taxes. The way I figure it is that they are publicly owned and operated
>by the people. The offer space for community activities and public
>support services. However, they have certainly been cases of abuse over
>the years. They have been used to support and to enrich the already
>powerful. They have been used to push political agendas. They have also
>been used to finance the opulent lifestyles of their leaders... like
>Jimmy and Tammy Faye Bakker.
>
>I had to deal with a number of churches when I was working. I was
>surprised to learn that a lot of the new fundamentalist churches were
>corporations, usually numbered companies doing business as....
>I don't mind cutting them slack on the legitimate good work that they
>do, but there need to be some rules about how the earn, use and invest
>their money to ensure that the "church" is not just a money making
>scheme taking advantage of people who are trying to be good.

I think they should be taxed, or when they sell the profit should be
taxed. The RC church had a monastery, a convent and a school on what
became a prime piece of commercial property in the early 80s. When
they sold it, it went for millions. At that point they should have
had to pay a levy for all the 'tax' less years.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:31:02 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:21:21 -0600, graham > wrote:

>>> But are they generalizations?* There are enough of them that I don't
>>> trust any of them but I'm sure there are some good people that don't
>>> brag or tell others how to live their life while doing the opposite.

>>They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
>>congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
>>followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
>>donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
>>the guts to tax them properly either.

>I don't understand that governments don't go after Scientology harder.
>Scientology makes all other religions look good. Well, almost.

One can hardly criticize Thetans from the vantage of belief in a
resurrected son of a god, advice from someone who listens to a burning
bush or even thinks there is a Cosmic Turtle.

When you start picking apart most of the world's major religions, a
lot of the myths pretty funny.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:40:13 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:31:02 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:

>>>They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
>>>congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
>>>followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
>>>donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
>>>the guts to tax them properly either.

>>I don't understand that governments don't go after Scientology harder.
>>Scientology makes all other religions look good. Well, almost.

>One can hardly criticize Thetans from the vantage of belief in a
>resurrected son of a god, advice from someone who listens to a burning
>bush or even thinks there is a Cosmic Turtle.
>
>When you start picking apart most of the world's major religions, a
>lot of the myths pretty funny.

The problem with Scientology isn't so much that they belief in crazy
stuff, but that it's a criminal, sadistic organisation. And their
crimes aren't excesses, but part of their belief system.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:40:13 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:31:02 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:

>>>They certainly appear to enjoy "bigly" the power they have over their
>>>congregations! A significant number live high off the hog whilst their
>>>followers are persuaded (usually with the threat of "dis-fellowship") to
>>>donate more and more of their hard-earned money. Washington doesn't have
>>>the guts to tax them properly either.

>>I don't understand that governments don't go after Scientology harder.
>>Scientology makes all other religions look good. Well, almost.

>One can hardly criticize Thetans from the vantage of belief in a
>resurrected son of a god, advice from someone who listens to a burning
>bush or even thinks there is a Cosmic Turtle.
>
>When you start picking apart most of the world's major religions, a
>lot of the myths pretty funny.

Every religion without exception is a myth, and that is pretty sad
that billions of the world's people faithfully swallow the big lies
hook, line, and sinker.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:04:04 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:40:13 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:31:02 +1000, Druce >
>>wrote:

>>>I don't understand that governments don't go after Scientology harder.
>>>Scientology makes all other religions look good. Well, almost.

>>One can hardly criticize Thetans from the vantage of belief in a
>>resurrected son of a god, advice from someone who listens to a burning
>>bush or even thinks there is a Cosmic Turtle.
>>
>>When you start picking apart most of the world's major religions, a
>>lot of the myths pretty funny.

>The problem with Scientology isn't so much that they belief in crazy
>stuff, but that it's a criminal, sadistic organisation. And their
>crimes aren't excesses, but part of their belief system

Um...may I remind you of various religions' involvement with child
molestation or money scams or what happened to the Rohingya in Myanmar
over the past year or two or Isis or similar horrific dealings in the
name of religious beliefs.

Ain't no religion that has a monopoly on this.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:17:34 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:04:04 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:40:13 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>>>One can hardly criticize Thetans from the vantage of belief in a
>>>resurrected son of a god, advice from someone who listens to a burning
>>>bush or even thinks there is a Cosmic Turtle.
>>>
>>>When you start picking apart most of the world's major religions, a
>>>lot of the myths pretty funny.

>>The problem with Scientology isn't so much that they belief in crazy
>>stuff, but that it's a criminal, sadistic organisation. And their
>>crimes aren't excesses, but part of their belief system

>Um...may I remind you of various religions' involvement with child
>molestation or money scams or what happened to the Rohingya in Myanmar
>over the past year or two or Isis or similar horrific dealings in the
>name of religious beliefs.
>
>Ain't no religion that has a monopoly on this.

Terrible things happen in far away lands. Scientology is part of our
countries.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:21:10 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:17:34 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:04:04 +1000, Druce >
>>wrote:

>>>The problem with Scientology isn't so much that they belief in crazy
>>>stuff, but that it's a criminal, sadistic organisation. And their
>>>crimes aren't excesses, but part of their belief system

>>Um...may I remind you of various religions' involvement with child
>>molestation or money scams or what happened to the Rohingya in Myanmar
>>over the past year or two or Isis or similar horrific dealings in the
>>name of religious beliefs.
>>
>>Ain't no religion that has a monopoly on this.

>Terrible things happen in far away lands. Scientology is part of our
>countries.

So is the Catholic church.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:21:10 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:17:34 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>>>Um...may I remind you of various religions' involvement with child
>>>molestation or money scams or what happened to the Rohingya in Myanmar
>>>over the past year or two or Isis or similar horrific dealings in the
>>>name of religious beliefs.
>>>
>>>Ain't no religion that has a monopoly on this.

>>Terrible things happen in far away lands. Scientology is part of our
>>countries.

>So is the Catholic church.

In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:17:34 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:04:04 +1000, Druce >
>>wrote:

>>>The problem with Scientology isn't so much that they belief in crazy
>>>stuff, but that it's a criminal, sadistic organisation. And their
>>>crimes aren't excesses, but part of their belief system

>>Um...may I remind you of various religions' involvement with child
>>molestation or money scams or what happened to the Rohingya in Myanmar
>>over the past year or two or Isis or similar horrific dealings in the
>>name of religious beliefs.
>>
>>Ain't no religion that has a monopoly on this.

>Terrible things happen in far away lands. Scientology is part of our
>countries.

Yet another BOGUS belief.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:21:10 +1000, Druce >
>>wrote:

>>>Terrible things happen in far away lands. Scientology is part of our
>>>countries.

>>So is the Catholic church.

>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

The Catholic church protecting pedophiles is what I'd call criminal.

The Catholic church running work houses for unwed mothers in Ireland
and taking away their babies or churches who run schools for Native
American children to deny their heritage or fundie sects that try to
"cure" homosexuality are all what I call criminal.

And if you want me to add a whole bunch more to this, I can. There is
no diff in the dipshits of COS than the dipshits of the Catholic
church or the dipshits like Osteen or dipshits of any other religion,
here or overseas.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:44:42 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>>>So is the Catholic church.

>>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

>The Catholic church protecting pedophiles is what I'd call criminal.
>
>The Catholic church running work houses for unwed mothers in Ireland
>and taking away their babies or churches who run schools for Native
>American children to deny their heritage or fundie sects that try to
>"cure" homosexuality are all what I call criminal.
>
>And if you want me to add a whole bunch more to this, I can. There is
>no diff in the dipshits of COS than the dipshits of the Catholic
>church or the dipshits like Osteen or dipshits of any other religion,
>here or overseas.

You need a lot more information about the Church of Scientology than
you have at the moment.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 10:14:37 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:

> Every religion without exception is a myth, and that is pretty sad
> that billions of the world's people faithfully swallow the big lies
> hook, line, and sinker.

Believing in something bigger than ourselves is built into our DNA. It is the byproduct of our awareness of self and the passing of time and the knowledge that one day we will die. People may bitch about religion but the alternative would be to live like animals in a savage wilderness. It is a great and wonderful gift that we have received.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 14:02:52 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 10:14:37 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> Every religion without exception is a myth, and that is pretty sad
>> that billions of the world's people faithfully swallow the big lies
>> hook, line, and sinker.

>Believing in something bigger than ourselves is built into our DNA. It is the byproduct of our awareness of self and the passing of time and the knowledge that one day we will die. People may bitch about religion but the alternative would be to live like animals in a savage wilderness. It is a great and wonderful gift that we have received.

Non-religious people behave a whole lot better than religious people.
So you've got it all backward. What a surprise.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:21:10 +1000, Druce >
>>wrote:

>>>Terrible things happen in far away lands. Scientology is part of our
>>>countries.

>>So is the Catholic church.

>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

Who gives a shit, you're all LYING *EVIL* DOUCHEBAGS... no different
from any other religion.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 17:26:06 -0400, wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>>>So is the Catholic church.

>>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

>Who gives a shit, you're all LYING *EVIL* DOUCHEBAGS... no different
>from any other religion.

Uhm, I'm neither a Catholic nor a Scientologist. Douchebag is a matter
of perception.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 17:26:06 -0400, wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>>>So is the Catholic church.

>>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

>Who gives a shit, you're all LYING *EVIL* DOUCHEBAGS... no different
>from any other religion.

Sheldon, if you are going to reply to something, please read and
follow so that you understand what is going on and don't make a dumb
comment
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:44:42 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>>>So is the Catholic church.

>>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

>The Catholic church protecting pedophiles is what I'd call criminal.
>
>The Catholic church running work houses for unwed mothers in Ireland
>and taking away their babies or churches who run schools for Native
>American children to deny their heritage or fundie sects that try to
>"cure" homosexuality are all what I call criminal.
>
>And if you want me to add a whole bunch more to this, I can. There is
>no diff in the dipshits of COS than the dipshits of the Catholic
>church or the dipshits like Osteen or dipshits of any other religion,
>here or overseas.

Ditto +++

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:34:21 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 17:26:06 -0400, wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
>>wrote:

>>>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>>>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

>>Who gives a shit, you're all LYING *EVIL* DOUCHEBAGS... no different
>>from any other religion.

>Sheldon, if you are going to reply to something, please read and
>follow so that you understand what is going on and don't make a dumb
>comment

Hey Janet if you think you can rationalise with him, or change his
potty mouth after all this time and vodka, good luck with that
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com says...
> Who gives a shit, you're all LYING *EVIL* DOUCHEBAGS... no different
> from any other religion.

You kikes are the worst of the bunch.

https://imgur.com/a/UmggyIG LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 17:26:06 -0400, wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
>>wrote:

>>>In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>>>Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

>>Who gives a shit, you're all LYING *EVIL* DOUCHEBAGS... no different
>>from any other religion.

>Sheldon, if you are going to reply to something, please read and
>follow so that you understand what is going on and don't make a dumb
>comment.

I've no doubt that you enjoy church for you're getting gang banged by
the priests and sexually servicing the sisters since you were six
years old. and still. Amd you'ree

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:40:13 -0400, Boron Elgar
> > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:31:02 +1000, Druce >
>> wrote:

>>> I don't understand that governments don't go after Scientology harder.
>>> Scientology makes all other religions look good. Well, almost.

>> One can hardly criticize Thetans from the vantage of belief in a
>> resurrected son of a god, advice from someone who listens to a burning
>> bush or even thinks there is a Cosmic Turtle.
>>
>> When you start picking apart most of the world's major religions, a
>> lot of the myths pretty funny.

> The problem with Scientology isn't so much that they belief in crazy
> stuff, but that it's a criminal, sadistic organisation. And their
> crimes aren't excesses, but part of their belief system.

L. Ron Hubbard was the jebus of scientology. A truly rotten, low down,
narcissistic, SOB, just like our Popeye.

The good thing about the scieno cult was that people who were not rich,
were not pursued by the cult.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:29:58 +1000, Druce >
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0400, Boron Elgar
>> > wrote:

>>> So is the Catholic church.

>> In the Catholic church, there are members commiting crimes. In the
>> Church of Scientology, the system is criminal.

> Who gives a shit, you're all LYING *EVIL* DOUCHEBAGS... no different
> from any other religion.

Popeye, yoose humped nuns in the vatican didn't yoose?

Did they wash yoose little pecker with holy water?