Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default violently overthrow the US government

violently overthrow the US government

we do not trust in dogshit
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 7 Jun 2014 11:07:48 -0700 (PDT), Booz >
wrote:

>violently overthrow the US government
>
>we do not trust in dogshit

The dog diaper companies disagree.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>violently overthrow the US government
>
>we do not trust in dogshit

Well, the NSA is gonna love that! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 2:07:48 PM UTC-4, Booz wrote:
> violently overthrow the US government
>

> we do not trust in dogshit

I know where you're coming from. But if you act out on this fantasy, you will lose. Even if you had 100K highly trained people, you would get wasted.. You don't have the artillery, the tanks, the flame throwers, the infantry, the air cavalry, the regular cavalry, the artillery ships off shore, the army/marine engineers, etc. You'll just get wasted man. I mean like give it a rest.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.military.uk,uk.politics.misc

On 6/7/2014 7:34 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> You don't have the artillery, the tanks, the flame throwers, the infantry, the air cavalry, the regular cavalry, the artillery ships off shore, the army/marine engineers, etc. You'll just get wasted man.

Shut up Nazi, no one wants to hear one more word from you.

"I admire the Zell character in 'Marathon Man.' Except for the end part
where he gets humiliated and has to eat his diamonds.
I'm a Nazi.
Really."