Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default U.S. government does it again

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP

>>Incredible and very disappointing.

>Yes. The deepest pockets always seems to win in the US.

We already went this route before with the milk companies. They
swamped the Caribbean countries with it, making sure mums had lots of
free milk and bottles given to them and then of course came the crunch
when the woman couldn't afford to keep buying the formula. Then to
try and spin it out they diluted it far more than it should be, with
water that often was not the best for a baby, then the babies became
ill.

I detest companies that do these loathsome things to people.