Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default US Government Tyrants

US Government Tyrants

No due process of law, illegal search and seizure, cruel and inhuman punishment.

I demand the inquisition device out of my back George H W Bush stuck there when the CIA kidnapped and tortured me in 1982.

Every elected official that claims to have represented me for the past 4 decades deserves to be beaten to death with baseball bats.

No more death penalty for killing US Police
Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2013-08-17 13:37:48 +0000, Booz Allen said:

> US Government Tyrants
>
> No due process of law, illegal search and seizure, cruel and inhuman
> punishment.
>
> I demand the inquisition device out of my back George H W Bush stuck
> there when the CIA kidnapped and tortured me in 1982.
>
> Every elected official that claims to have represented me for the past
> 4 decades deserves to be beaten to death with baseball bats.
>
> No more death penalty for killing US Police

And I think we should strike the letter "R" from the English alphabet too!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"gtr" > wrote in message news:2013081712062485865-xxx@yyyzzz...
> On 2013-08-17 13:37:48 +0000, Booz Allen said:
>
>> US Government Tyrants
>>
>> No due process of law, illegal search and seizure, cruel and inhuman
>> punishment.
>>
>> I demand the inquisition device out of my back George H W Bush stuck
>> there when the CIA kidnapped and tortured me in 1982.
>>
>> Every elected official that claims to have represented me for the past 4
>> decades deserves to be beaten to death with baseball bats.
>>
>> No more death penalty for killing US Police

> And I think we should strike the letter "R" from the English alphabet too!

Y?
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2013-08-17 22:29:34 +0000, graham said:

> "gtr" > wrote in message news:2013081712062485865-xxx@yyyzzz...
>> On 2013-08-17 13:37:48 +0000, Booz Allen said:
>>
>>> US Government Tyrants
>>>
>>> No due process of law, illegal search and seizure, cruel and inhuman
>>> punishment.
>>>
>>> I demand the inquisition device out of my back George H W Bush stuck
>>> there when the CIA kidnapped and tortured me in 1982.
>>>
>>> Every elected official that claims to have represented me for the past
>>> 4 decades deserves to be beaten to death with baseball bats.
>>>
>>> No more death penalty for killing US Police

>> And I think we should strike the letter "R" from the English alphabet too!
>>

> Y?

Okay both R and Y, and if our demands aren't met within 24 hours we'll
maybe begin considering vowels!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"gtr" > wrote in message news:201308171705097893-xxx@yyyzzz...
> On 2013-08-17 22:29:34 +0000, graham said:
>
>> "gtr" > wrote in message

>>> And I think we should strike the letter "R" from the English alphabet
>>> too!
>>>

>> Y?

> Okay both R and Y, and if our demands aren't met within 24 hours we'll
> maybe begin considering vowels!

O, I C!
Graham