General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-07-2018, 09:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,179
Default U.S. government does it again


The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP



  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-07-2018, 10:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 12,196
Default U.S. government does it again

On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 14:23:41 -0600, U.S. Janet B.
wrote:


The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP


Incredible and very disappointing.
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-07-2018, 11:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 312
Default U.S. government does it again

On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 18:23:34 -0300, wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 14:23:41 -0600, U.S. Janet B.
wrote:


The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP


Incredible and very disappointing.


Yes. The deepest pockets always seems to win in the US.
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 12:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 12,196
Default U.S. government does it again

On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 08:06:34 +1000, Druce
wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 18:23:34 -0300, wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 14:23:41 -0600, U.S. Janet B.
wrote:


The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP


Incredible and very disappointing.


Yes. The deepest pockets always seems to win in the US.


We already went this route before with the milk companies. They
swamped the Caribbean countries with it, making sure mums had lots of
free milk and bottles given to them and then of course came the crunch
when the woman couldn't afford to keep buying the formula. Then to
try and spin it out they diluted it far more than it should be, with
water that often was not the best for a baby, then the babies became
ill.

I detest companies that do these loathsome things to people.
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 12:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,122
Default U.S. government does it again

On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 3:23:48 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP


We are the laughing stock of the world! Thanks to the direction this nation has been taking for the past 40 or 50 years, maybe longer!! Severely bad recently too! WAY behind the times!

John Kuthe...


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 04:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,742
Default U.S. government does it again

What does anyone expect from this POS Trump?


"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
...

The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP





---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 04:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 31
Default U.S. government does it again

On 7/9/2018 11:16 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
What does anyone expect from this POS Trump?

You mean besides watch you whine like a little
bitch about him?
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 05:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,268
Default U.S. government does it again

On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 4:23:48 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP


Because our government has been taken over by nationalists. If
the WHO said "Oxygen: it's good for breathing" the U.S. government
would outlaw it.

Cindy Hamilton
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 06:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 312
Default U.S. government does it again

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 09:45:52 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 4:23:48 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP


Because our government has been taken over by nationalists. If
the WHO said "Oxygen: it's good for breathing" the U.S. government
would outlaw it.


Lol and the simpletons among voters would go: "Yeah, you tell 'em!
About time we stood up for ourselves!"
  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 07:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 12,196
Default U.S. government does it again

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 08:16:02 -0700, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:

What does anyone expect from this POS Trump?


This came up today
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...xico-1.4738155




"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
.. .

The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP





---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus



  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 10:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,187
Default U.S. government does it again

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 5:16:07 AM UTC-10, Paul M. Cook wrote:
What does anyone expect from this POS Trump?



Let's not forget that he did move the word "pussy" into the common American vernacular. These days, even women are saying it! I never thought I'd live to see that day. Thank you Jesus (but mostly Trump!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 11:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,742
Default U.S. government does it again


"John Granade" wrote in message
news
On 7/9/2018 11:16 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
What does anyone expect from this POS Trump?

You mean besides watch you whine like a little
bitch about him/


Pretty defensive of you. Alkways the sign of deep insecurity.



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 11:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,742
Default U.S. government does it again


"dsi1" wrote in message
...
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 5:16:07 AM UTC-10, Paul M. Cook wrote:
What does anyone expect from this POS Trump?



Let's not forget that he did move the word "pussy" into the common
American vernacular. These days, even women are saying it! I never thought
I'd live to see that day. Thank you Jesus (but mostly Trump!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY



I have four cats.



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 11:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,742
Default U.S. government does it again


"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
...
On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 4:23:48 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
The New York Times

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health
Officials

By ANDREW JACOBS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&OCID=U457DHP


Because our government has been taken over by nationalists. If
the WHO said "Oxygen: it's good for breathing" the U.S. government
would outlaw it.



Why do we have to be polite and call skin heads, Nazis and white
supremacists "nationalist?" Are they deserving of some kind of respect?
Would they return the favor?



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-07-2018, 11:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,187
Default U.S. government does it again

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 12:28:18 PM UTC-10, Paul M. Cook wrote:


I have four cats.



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


I have two. One of them I don't really much care for. The other one, I'm ambivalent about.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Is the Federal Government Afraid of Fat? Travis McGee General Cooking 24 12-07-2015 08:49 PM
violently overthrow the US government Booz General Cooking 5 08-06-2014 11:42 PM
US Government Tyrants Booz Allen General Cooking 6 18-08-2013 10:56 PM
OT best government money can buy Dimitri General Cooking 0 01-02-2010 11:41 PM
What Wine Does Your Government Buy? Bill Davy Wine 8 09-04-2006 12:41 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017