Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hurricane Irma

On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 06:27:35 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:55:49 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message news >>
>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:10:57 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message

>>>Where's the fun in killfiling? I rarely do. Nothing wrong with a bit
>>>of bitching.
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>I get tired of it. Your choice, don't do it.

>>Well yes, it depends on the amount.
>>
>>==
>>
>>Well, I still don't know what Cheri and I did to upset you! it just seemed
>>to come from nowhere and I really don't want to get into that kind of thing
>>again.
>>
>>I have people in my bin for good reasons and have no wish to discuss that
>>any more.
>>
>>Anyway, your choice.

>I said something when the Troll verbally abused Lucretia. Cheri
>defended the Troll, as always. You joined that discussion a bit later,
>on Cheri's side.
>
>I think this Troll is the only person in this ng who should be
>ostracized for his verbal abuse and stalking. Cheri and you think
>that's all ok as long as it's not aimed at you and he shares cookie
>recipes.
>
>That's the whole disagreement.

I found it interesting considering Cheri said she drew the line at the
'c' word, but it was okay for the troll to call me a Canuck C - as
you, Bruce, observed. I stopped reading Sheldon when he used that,
just a bridge too far in some ways, but then again, we have to read
Sheldon because he's kind to animals, so says Cheri. Smacks to me of
rules for some but not for others.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:36:22 -0300, wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 05:22:56 +1000, Bruce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:58:32 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message ...

m...

> [...]
om...

>>>I'm not trolling you. We're having a disagreement.
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>*sigh*

>>What's with this new trend to call everybody who disagrees with you a
>>troll?

>God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
>to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
>troller.

Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 12:26 AM, Cheryl wrote:
> "cshenk" > Wrote in message:
>>
>> I assume most of us on the east coast are watching this now.
>>
>> There's a huge number of fake hoopla sites about it. Reality is they
>> are unsure how strong she will be, or where she will land (if she lands
>> at all).
>>
>> Carol

> I'm watching, in Maryland. Takes a lot to scare me but when they
> say the hurricane rating system should maybe include cat 6 for
> this one it scares me.

It's a monster storm, for sure. Some government guy years ago decided
Cat 5 was as high as the scale should go. They didn't know.

Locally they're predicting (that's all the can do) if it gets to the
South Carolina coast it would still be a Category 3. It's also huge,
much bigger than Hurricane Matthew was and that did a lot of damage. At
this stage no one knows which direction it will take.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:16:00 +0000 (UTC), Carol Shenkenberger
> wrote:

wrote in
:

>> The alt.support.diabetes group is dying and it looks like
>> this 1 could die soon too.

>Have you tried alt.west.virginia.rednecks.suck?

Isn't it alt.west.vagina.rednecks.suck?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 11:53 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bruce" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:17:38 -0300, wrote:
>>
>>> I thought O and I were friends until I read a diatribe on here that
>>> put a quick end to that.
>>>
>>> There's one set of rules for Cheri and O and quite another for
>>> everybody else!! Watch your back.

>> Clearly. I misjudged them.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Was that Lucretia complaining about me!!! For information *I* put as stop to
>> speaking to HER because I was sick of HER diatribes !!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> *I* put her in my killfile and if she says anything different she is a
>> bloody liar!!!!!
>>
>> Lucretia you and I know the truth!! I don't know how you can live with
>> yourself. I can see that I did the right thing. You are not worth it.
>>
>> Now, any more for any more????
>>
>> Anybody else want to bully me??? Go ahead but you won't stop me from doing
>> what *I* want to do, so **** off into your moaning. Trust me, you are not
>> important enough for me to care about
>>
>> There is nobody here here is so innocent and grand that they can boss
>> anyone around and force others to do they want. Others have tried it before
>> and it didn't get them very far either.
>>
>> You need to look in the mirror, both of you.
>>
>> I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce! We
>> always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>> enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

> Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
> moments at times

You are a massive P_H_O_N_Y!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 11:55 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> "Bruce"Â* wrote in message
>
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bruce"Â* wrote in message
>>
>> On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:17:38 -0300, wrote:
>>
>>> I thought O and I were friends until I read a diatribe on here that
>>> put a quick end to that.
>>>
>>> There's one set of rules for Cheri and O and quite another for
>>> everybody else!!Â* Watch your back.

>> Clearly. I misjudged them.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Was that Lucretia complaining about me!!! For information *I* put as
>> stop to
>> speaking to HER because I was sick of HER diatribes !!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> *I* put her in my killfile and if she says anything different she is a
>> bloody liar!!!!!
>>
>> Lucretia you and I know the truth!!Â* I don't know how you can live with
>> yourself.Â* I can see that I did the right thing.Â* You are not worth it.
>>
>> Now, any more for any more????
>>
>> Anybody else want to bully me???Â* Go ahead but you won't stop me from
>> doing
>> what *I* want to do, so **** off into your moaning.Â* Trust me, you are
>> not
>> important enough for me to care about
>>
>> There is nobody here here is soÂ* innocent and grand that they can boss
>> anyone around and force others to do they want.Â* Others have tried it
>> before
>> and it didn't get them very far either.
>>
>> You need to look in the mirror, both of you.
>>
>> I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you
>> Bruce!Â* We
>> always spoke to each otherÂ* regardless of others causing trouble.Â* Well,
>> enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

> Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
> moments at times
>
> ==
>
> Hmmmm ... ....

He's gaming you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 12:26 PM, Carol Shenkenberger wrote:
> "Cheri" > wrote in
> news >
>> I noticed how quick you have been to jump on those who
>> say those terrible things to Wayne about his lifestyle etc.
>>

> You mean the fact that he enjoys being
> butt banged by men?

Don't be jealous!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 12:27 PM, Carol Shenkenberger wrote:
> Casa de Masa > wrote in newsop8r4$1nlk$2
> @gioia.aioe.org:
>
>> On 9/6/2017 10:36 AM, Carol Shenkenberger wrote:
>>> Casa de Masa > wrote in newsop7pe$1let$1
>>> @gioia.aioe.org:

>>> Eat shit and die, asswipe!
>>>

>> You're an auktard - nuff said.
>>

> You're a ****ing idiot - nuff said.

I think I'll have you filleted and done on hot coals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 12:28 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> "Ophelia"Â* wrote in message ...
>
> "Bruce"Â* wrote in message
>
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bruce"Â* wrote in message
>>
>> On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:17:38 -0300, wrote:
>>
>>> I thought O and I were friends until I read a diatribe on here that
>>> put a quick end to that.
>>>
>>> There's one set of rules for Cheri and O and quite another for
>>> everybody else!!Â* Watch your back.

>> Clearly. I misjudged them.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Was that Lucretia complaining about me!!! For information *I* put as
>> stop to
>> speaking to HER because I was sick of HER diatribes !!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> *I* put her in my killfile and if she says anything different she is a
>> bloody liar!!!!!
>>
>> Lucretia you and I know the truth!!Â* I don't know how you can live with
>> yourself.Â* I can see that I did the right thing.Â* You are not worth it.
>>
>> Now, any more for any more????
>>
>> Anybody else want to bully me???Â* Go ahead but you won't stop me from
>> doing
>> what *I* want to do, so **** off into your moaning.Â* Trust me, you are
>> not
>> important enough for me to care about
>>
>> There is nobody here here is soÂ* innocent and grand that they can boss
>> anyone around and force others to do they want.Â* Others have tried it
>> before
>> and it didn't get them very far either.
>>
>> You need to look in the mirror, both of you.
>>
>> I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you
>> Bruce!Â* We
>> always spoke to each otherÂ* regardless of others causing trouble.Â* Well,
>> enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

> Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
> moments at times
>
> ==
>
> Hmmmm ... ....
>
> Â* --
>
> Well, truce?

Oh lordy, do not fall for it

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-09-06 4:30 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:26:15 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
>> Not being able to see yourself as a troll is pretty much a requirement for being a troll so that's not a very strong point.

> A troll knows they are a troll, because trolls troll deliberately.

Some do it compulsively.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 1:04 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:27:50 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bruce" wrote in message news >>
>> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:26:48 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:

>>> You are, in a word, irredeemable.
>>>
>>> ===
>>>
>>> The fact is, she was getting on my nerves with her constant bitching. No,
>>> not at me, but I'd had enough! Now The fake Scot can keep this up but I am
>>> not interested.
>>>
>>> I have no interest in her lies. She is in my bin and there she stays!!!

>> Oh, stop showing off your bin. Everybody can killfile everybody.
>> There's no special skill involved.
>>
>> Then why don't more people use it instead of bitching???

> Where's the fun in killfiling? I rarely do. Nothing wrong with a bit
> of bitching.

Yes, trolls do NOT killfile, it makes the act of trolling impossible.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 2:27 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:55:49 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bruce" wrote in message news >>
>> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:10:57 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bruce" wrote in message

>>> Where's the fun in killfiling? I rarely do. Nothing wrong with a bit
>>> of bitching.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> I get tired of it. Your choice, don't do it.

>> Well yes, it depends on the amount.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Well, I still don't know what Cheri and I did to upset you! it just seemed
>> to come from nowhere and I really don't want to get into that kind of thing
>> again.
>>
>> I have people in my bin for good reasons and have no wish to discuss that
>> any more.
>>
>> Anyway, your choice.

> I said something when the Troll verbally abused Lucretia. Cheri
> defended the Troll, as always. You joined that discussion a bit later,
> on Cheri's side.
>
> I think this Troll is the only person in this ng who should be
> ostracized for his verbal abuse and stalking. Cheri and you think
> that's all ok as long as it's not aimed at you and he shares cookie
> recipes.
>
> That's the whole disagreement.

LOLOL!

Lucrezia is a worthless hateful bitch, Janet UK too and Sqwerty is
subhuman refuse.

Wither poor Bwuthie dear, the easily outraged defender of hateful women
- what a gig that must be to have!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> It was like that the first time she dumped on me in a post.

>> I don't get it. We're disagreeing about whether to be friendly with an
>> agressive, verbally abusive, foulmouthed stalker troll. I don't see
>> how that makes me a troll.

> Hopefully Casawhatever will soon be back wherever, I don't use a
> killfile but it is still perfectly clear who the troll is and to
> actually take the side of a poster who does that, is beyond me.

Suck on it, you worthless old toad!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Well yes, it depends on the amount.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Well, I still don't know what Cheri and I did to upset you! it just seemed
>>> to come from nowhere and I really don't want to get into that kind of thing
>>> again.
>>>
>>> I have people in my bin for good reasons and have no wish to discuss that
>>> any more.
>>>
>>> Anyway, your choice.

>> I said something when the Troll verbally abused Lucretia. Cheri
>> defended the Troll, as always. You joined that discussion a bit later,
>> on Cheri's side.
>>
>> I think this Troll is the only person in this ng who should be
>> ostracized for his verbal abuse and stalking. Cheri and you think
>> that's all ok as long as it's not aimed at you and he shares cookie
>> recipes.
>>
>> That's the whole disagreement.

> I found it interesting considering Cheri said she drew the line at the
> 'c' word, but it was okay for the troll to call me a Canuck C - as
> you, Bruce, observed. I stopped reading Sheldon when he used that,
> just a bridge too far in some ways, but then again, we have to read
> Sheldon because he's kind to animals, so says Cheri. Smacks to me of
> rules for some but not for others.

Grown up life is tough stuff, innit rich bitch?

I bet you long for the days when you were pampered in Swiss boarding school.

I wonder, did daddy make sure no one ever stepped on your elitiist
little toes?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 2:41 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:36:22 -0300, wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 05:22:56 +1000, Bruce >
>> wrote:

>>> What's with this new trend to call everybody who disagrees with you a
>>> troll?

>> God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
>> to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
>> troller.

> Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.

This is how the Australian courts work too, innit Bwuthe?

No, I'm not "Carol Shenckenberger", so stuff it Nancy boy!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:28:40 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Ophelia" wrote in message ...
>
>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce! We
>>always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>>enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

>Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
>moments at times
>
>==
>
>Hmmmm ... ....
>
> --
>
>Well, truce?

I only see this last bit now. Yes, truce, please. I think we've said
everything there is to say

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 4:06 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:28:40 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ophelia" wrote in message ...
>>
>> "Bruce" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce! We
>>> always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>>> enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

>> Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
>> moments at times
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Hmmmm ... ....
>>
>> --
>>
>> Well, truce?

> I only see this last bit now. Yes, truce, please. I think we've said
> everything there is to say

You are the most manipulative and disingenuous suckup of any alleged
'man' I have ever seen.

Classic Nancy boy - all the way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:43:29 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 9/5/2017 12:26 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>> "cshenk" > Wrote in message:
>>>
>>> I assume most of us on the east coast are watching this now.
>>>
>>> There's a huge number of fake hoopla sites about it. Reality is they
>>> are unsure how strong she will be, or where she will land (if she lands
>>> at all).
>>>
>>> Carol

>> I'm watching, in Maryland. Takes a lot to scare me but when they
>> say the hurricane rating system should maybe include cat 6 for
>> this one it scares me.
>>

>It's a monster storm, for sure. Some government guy years ago decided
>Cat 5 was as high as the scale should go. They didn't know.
>
>Locally they're predicting (that's all the can do) if it gets to the
>South Carolina coast it would still be a Category 3. It's also huge,
>much bigger than Hurricane Matthew was and that did a lot of damage. At
>this stage no one knows which direction it will take.
>
>Jill

so you're going to take this storm seriously? Good for you. Last
year was enough for your area.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 10:30:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

> A troll knows they are a troll, because trolls troll deliberately.

If I'm reading you right, you believe what you're saying - unless you're actually playing dumb - In which case, you'd be a liar.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 6:14 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 10:30:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> A troll knows they are a troll, because trolls troll deliberately.

> If I'm reading you right, you believe what you're saying - unless you're actually playing dumb - In which case, you'd be a liar.

Wait...who's on first?

&-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 2:21:05 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/6/2017 6:14 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 10:30:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> A troll knows they are a troll, because trolls troll deliberately.

> > If I'm reading you right, you believe what you're saying - unless you're actually playing dumb - In which case, you'd be a liar.
> >

> Wait...who's on first?
>
> &-)

Who's on first. What's on second.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 17:14:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 10:30:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> A troll knows they are a troll, because trolls troll deliberately.

>If I'm reading you right, you believe what you're saying - unless you're actually playing dumb - In which case, you'd be a liar.

I'm sure you're trying to say something, but you're not trying hard
enough.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 6:50 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 17:14:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 10:30:41 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> A troll knows they are a troll, because trolls troll deliberately.

>> If I'm reading you right, you believe what you're saying - unless you're actually playing dumb - In which case, you'd be a liar.

> I'm sure you're trying to say something, but you're not trying hard
> enough.

Let's be blunt - you are dense.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 6:45 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 2:21:05 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> If I'm reading you right, you believe what you're saying - unless you're actually playing dumb - In which case, you'd be a liar.
>>>

>> Wait...who's on first?
>>
>> &-)

> Who's on first. What's on second.

Why?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 3:54:01 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/6/2017 6:45 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> Wait...who's on first?
> >>
> >> &-)

> > Who's on first. What's on second.
> >

> Why?

I don't know...

Third base!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 8:31 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 3:54:01 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Who's on first. What's on second.
>>>

>> Why?

> I don't know...
>
> Third base!

You win!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Ophelia" wrote in message ...
>
>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce!
>>We
>>always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>>enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

>Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
>moments at times
>
>==
>
>Hmmmm ... ....
>
> --
>
>Well, truce?

I only see this last bit now. Yes, truce, please. I think we've said
everything there is to say

==

Good! I have never had any problems with you and I don't wish to get into
wars unless I do!

If you wish to converse with people I dislike, fine, just remember to do
that same for me !!!

OK?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

>God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
>to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
>troller.

Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.

==

If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your bin
and most of your problems will be gone!

If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on behalf
of other people.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 9/5/2017 12:26 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>> "cshenk" > Wrote in message:
>>>
>>> I assume most of us on the east coast are watching this now.
>>>
>>> There's a huge number of fake hoopla sites about it. Reality is they
>>> are unsure how strong she will be, or where she will land (if she lands
>>> at all).
>>>
>>> Carol

>> I'm watching, in Maryland. Takes a lot to scare me but when they
>> say the hurricane rating system should maybe include cat 6 for
>> this one it scares me.
>>

>It's a monster storm, for sure. Some government guy years ago decided
>Cat 5 was as high as the scale should go. They didn't know.
>
>Locally they're predicting (that's all the can do) if it gets to the
>South Carolina coast it would still be a Category 3. It's also huge,
>much bigger than Hurricane Matthew was and that did a lot of damage. At
>this stage no one knows which direction it will take.
>
>Jill

so you're going to take this storm seriously? Good for you. Last
year was enough for your area.
Janet US

==

We see it in all our news. It is just terrifying!!!

Do you get these every year?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:45:11 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:28:40 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Ophelia" wrote in message ...
>>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce!
>>>We
>>>always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>>>enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

>>Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
>>moments at times
>>
>>==
>>
>>Hmmmm ... ....
>>
>> --
>>
>>Well, truce?

>I only see this last bit now. Yes, truce, please. I think we've said
>everything there is to say
>
>==
>
>Good! I have never had any problems with you and I don't wish to get into
>wars unless I do!
>
>If you wish to converse with people I dislike, fine, just remember to do
>that same for me !!!
>
>OK?

Yes, I'll keep my opinion to myself.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 09:05:05 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:43:29 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> I'm watching, in Maryland. Takes a lot to scare me but when they
>>> say the hurricane rating system should maybe include cat 6 for
>>> this one it scares me.
>>>

>>It's a monster storm, for sure. Some government guy years ago decided
>>Cat 5 was as high as the scale should go. They didn't know.
>>
>>Locally they're predicting (that's all the can do) if it gets to the
>>South Carolina coast it would still be a Category 3. It's also huge,
>>much bigger than Hurricane Matthew was and that did a lot of damage. At
>>this stage no one knows which direction it will take.
>>
>>Jill

>so you're going to take this storm seriously? Good for you. Last
>year was enough for your area.
>Janet US
>
>==
>
>We see it in all our news. It is just terrifying!!!
>
>Do you get these every year?

There are 3 in the same area (very roughly speaking) now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>>God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
>>to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
>>troller.

>Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>
>==
>
>If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your bin
>and most of your problems will be gone!
>
>If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on behalf
>of other people.

Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:43:29 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> I'm watching, in Maryland. Takes a lot to scare me but when they
>>> say the hurricane rating system should maybe include cat 6 for
>>> this one it scares me.
>>>

>>It's a monster storm, for sure. Some government guy years ago decided
>>Cat 5 was as high as the scale should go. They didn't know.
>>
>>Locally they're predicting (that's all the can do) if it gets to the
>>South Carolina coast it would still be a Category 3. It's also huge,
>>much bigger than Hurricane Matthew was and that did a lot of damage. At
>>this stage no one knows which direction it will take.
>>
>>Jill

>so you're going to take this storm seriously? Good for you. Last
>year was enough for your area.
>Janet US
>
>==
>
>We see it in all our news. It is just terrifying!!!
>
>Do you get these every year?

There are 3 in the same area (very roughly speaking) now.

==

But are these an annual event?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>>God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
>>to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
>>troller.

>Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>
>==
>
>If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>bin
>and most of your problems will be gone!
>
>If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on behalf
>of other people.

Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?

==

This is a newsgroup, not real life!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>>God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
>>>to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
>>>troller.

>>Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>>
>>==
>>
>>If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>>bin
>>and most of your problems will be gone!
>>
>>If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on behalf
>>of other people.

>Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>
>==
>
>This is a newsgroup, not real life!

So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
newsgroup, not real life!