Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hurricane Irma

Casa de Masa > wrote in newsop7pe$1let$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

> On 9/6/2017 9:38 AM, Carol Shenkenberger wrote:
>> "Ophelia" > whined:
>>> Anybody else want to bully me??? Go ahead but you won't
>>> stop me from doing what *I* want to do, so **** off into
>>> your moaning.
>>>

>> STFU, you miserable ****.
>>

> You may leave - NOW.

Eat shit and die, asswipe!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be too much cooking any more.

Including yourself, dipshit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> Aww was that sweet lil Gary casting sunshine and joy around as he tip toes
> along the path ...
>
> LOLOL

Cheri is your only back up. Enjoy her support dipshit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 10:36 AM, Carol Shenkenberger wrote:
> Casa de Masa > wrote in newsop7pe$1let$1
> @gioia.aioe.org:
>
>> On 9/6/2017 9:38 AM, Carol Shenkenberger wrote:
>>> "Ophelia" > whined:
>>>>

>>> STFU, you miserable ****.
>>>

>> You may leave - NOW.
>>

> Eat shit and die, asswipe!

You're an auktard - nuff said.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2017 10:43 AM, Gary wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> Aww was that sweet lil Gary casting sunshine and joy around as he tip toes
>> along the path ...
>>
>> LOLOL

> Cheri is your only back up. Enjoy her support dipshit.

You've turned into a right nasty piece of work, ferret-brain.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 07:39:45 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> "Bruce" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:21:58 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>You don't consider calling someone a *bitch* to be name calling? Also, you
>>>have been nasty to people on many occasions, but maybe you have a
>>>different
>>>idea of what constitutes nasty. At any rate, take care of your own posts
>>>and
>>>you will have plenty to do without worrying about who others respond to.

>> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
>> habit of offending people.
>>
>> Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
>> be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Or just tiring If someone want to control who posts to whom, they are
>> going to be a very frustrated and disappointed.
>>
>> People who are so upset need their own moderated group. I will respond to
>> anyone I wish and all another can do is kf me.

>To say nothing of the fact that most don't respond to filthy posts from
>anyone, including Sheldon, but many of the so called troll posts have good
>information and recipes which I will always respond to, unlike a few of the
>hateful regulars who seem intent on hassling others over everything.

You don't mind if your neighbour beats up his wife every weekend, as
long as he says hello nicely whenever you see him. It's social, and
moral retardation.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:59:47 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Cheri" wrote in message news >
>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> "Bruce" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:21:58 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>You don't consider calling someone a *bitch* to be name calling? Also, you
>>>have been nasty to people on many occasions, but maybe you have a
>>>different
>>>idea of what constitutes nasty. At any rate, take care of your own posts
>>>and
>>>you will have plenty to do without worrying about who others respond to.

>> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
>> habit of offending people.
>>
>> Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
>> be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Or just tiring If someone want to control who posts to whom, they are
>> going to be a very frustrated and disappointed.
>>
>> People who are so upset need their own moderated group. I will respond to
>> anyone I wish and all another can do is kf me.

>To say nothing of the fact that most don't respond to filthy posts from
>anyone, including Sheldon, but many of the so called troll posts have good
>information and recipes which I will always respond to, unlike a few of the
>hateful regulars who seem intent on hassling others over everything.
>
>Cheri
>
>==
>
>Exactly! They should look at their own behaviour before criticizing others.
>There doesn't seem to be too much cooking any more.
>
>But watch them jump around with joy if they think they can join in a with a
>bitching mob.
>
>I am not interested

You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o
c r i s y.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:37:43 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 11:02:53 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>But you are quite chummy with a person who, until I put her in my bin, did
>>everything she could to drive me off the group and had done so for decades.

>That must be Janet UK. She and I have been bitching at each other for
>ages, except recently we agreed about something.
>
>==
>
>LOL and you dare complain because I spoke to someone who YOU felt had
>mistreated YOU ????
>
>What a Bloody Hypocrite!!!
>
>It's time you applied your standards for everyone else to yourself. You are
>Pathetic.
>
>They are right, you are a troll. I never believed that but now I can see
>they are right. All you are interested in is causing trouble.
>
>Well go right ahead, just don't involve me!
>
>You and your two new best pals can keep each other company in my bin!
>
>HYPOCRITE!!!!

Ok, thanks for the little tanty, Ophelia I haven't got the foggiest
what you got yourself in this state about.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:19:34 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:17:38 -0300, wrote:
>
>>I thought O and I were friends until I read a diatribe on here that
>>put a quick end to that.
>>
>>There's one set of rules for Cheri and O and quite another for
>>everybody else!! Watch your back.

>Clearly. I misjudged them.
>
>==
>
>Was that Lucretia complaining about me!!! For information *I* put as stop to
>speaking to HER because I was sick of HER diatribes !!!!!!!!!!
>
>*I* put her in my killfile and if she says anything different she is a
>bloody liar!!!!!
>
>Lucretia you and I know the truth!! I don't know how you can live with
>yourself. I can see that I did the right thing. You are not worth it.
>
>Now, any more for any more????
>
>Anybody else want to bully me??? Go ahead but you won't stop me from doing
>what *I* want to do, so **** off into your moaning. Trust me, you are not
>important enough for me to care about
>
>There is nobody here here is so innocent and grand that they can boss
>anyone around and force others to do they want. Others have tried it before
>and it didn't get them very far either.
>
>You need to look in the mirror, both of you.
>
>I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce! We
>always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
moments at times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message

> You don't mind if your neighbour beats up his wife every weekend, as
> long as he says hello nicely whenever you see him. It's social, and
> moral retardation.

Yes, I noticed how quick you have been to jump on those who say those
terrible things to Wayne about his lifestyle etc. Oh, that's right, you join
in with disparaging remarks to him. Stick with your friend Gary there.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:17:38 -0300, wrote:
>
>>I thought O and I were friends until I read a diatribe on here that
>>put a quick end to that.
>>
>>There's one set of rules for Cheri and O and quite another for
>>everybody else!! Watch your back.

>Clearly. I misjudged them.
>
>==
>
>Was that Lucretia complaining about me!!! For information *I* put as stop
>speaking to HER because I was sick of HER diatribes !!!!!!!!!!
>
>*I* put her in my killfile and if she says anything different she is a
>bloody liar!!!!!
>
>Lucretia you and I know the truth!! I don't know how you can live with
>yourself. I can see that I did the right thing. You are not worth it.
>
>Now, any more for any more????
>
>Anybody else want to bully me??? Go ahead but you won't stop me from doing
>what *I* want to do, so **** off into your moaning. Trust me, you are not
>important enough for me to care about
>
>There is nobody here here is so innocent and grand that they can boss
>anyone around and force others to do they want. Others have tried it
>before
>and it didn't get them very far either.
>
>You need to look in the mirror, both of you.
>
>I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce! We
>always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
moments at times

==

Hmmmm ... ....

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Cheri" wrote in message news >
>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> "Bruce" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:21:58 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>You don't consider calling someone a *bitch* to be name calling? Also,
>>>you
>>>have been nasty to people on many occasions, but maybe you have a
>>>different
>>>idea of what constitutes nasty. At any rate, take care of your own posts
>>>and
>>>you will have plenty to do without worrying about who others respond to.

>> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
>> habit of offending people.
>>
>> Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
>> be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Or just tiring If someone want to control who posts to whom, they are
>> going to be a very frustrated and disappointed.
>>
>> People who are so upset need their own moderated group. I will respond
>> anyone I wish and all another can do is kf me.

>To say nothing of the fact that most don't respond to filthy posts from
>anyone, including Sheldon, but many of the so called troll posts have good
>information and recipes which I will always respond to, unlike a few of the
>hateful regulars who seem intent on hassling others over everything.
>
>Cheri
>
>==
>
>Exactly! They should look at their own behaviour before criticizing
>others.
>There doesn't seem to be too much cooking any more.
>
>But watch them jump around with joy if they think they can join in a with a
>bitching mob.
>
>I am not interested

You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o

==

I don't have a clue what you are talking about ???

c r i s y.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 10:54:34 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .

>> You don't mind if your neighbour beats up his wife every weekend, as
>> long as he says hello nicely whenever you see him. It's social, and
>> moral retardation.

>Yes, I noticed how quick you have been to jump on those who say those
>terrible things to Wayne about his lifestyle etc. Oh, that's right, you join
>in with disparaging remarks to him. Stick with your friend Gary there.

I've never said anything about Wayne's lifestyle. I commented on other
things. You probably know that, but you're grasping at straws.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:56:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:59:47 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>> "Bruce" wrote in message

m...

>>> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
>>> habit of offending people.
>>>
>>> Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
>>> be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Or just tiring If someone want to control who posts to whom, they are
>>> going to be a very frustrated and disappointed.
>>>
>>> People who are so upset need their own moderated group. I will respond
>>> anyone I wish and all another can do is kf me.

>>To say nothing of the fact that most don't respond to filthy posts from
>>anyone, including Sheldon, but many of the so called troll posts have good
>>information and recipes which I will always respond to, unlike a few of the
>>hateful regulars who seem intent on hassling others over everything.
>>
>>Cheri
>>
>>==
>>
>>Exactly! They should look at their own behaviour before criticizing
>>others.
>>There doesn't seem to be too much cooking any more.
>>
>>But watch them jump around with joy if they think they can join in a with a
>>bitching mob.
>>
>>I am not interested

>You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o
>
>==
>
>I don't have a clue what you are talking about ???
>

>c r i s y.

Who bitches more than your troll?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in
news
> I noticed how quick you have been to jump on those who
> say those terrible things to Wayne about his lifestyle etc.

You mean the fact that he enjoys being
butt banged by men?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa de Masa > wrote in newsop8r4$1nlk$2
@gioia.aioe.org:

> On 9/6/2017 10:36 AM, Carol Shenkenberger wrote:
>> Casa de Masa > wrote in newsop7pe$1let$1
>> @gioia.aioe.org:

>>> You may leave - NOW.

>> Eat shit and die, asswipe!
>>

> You're an auktard - nuff said.

You're a ****ing idiot - nuff said.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:17:38 -0300, wrote:
>
>>I thought O and I were friends until I read a diatribe on here that
>>put a quick end to that.
>>
>>There's one set of rules for Cheri and O and quite another for
>>everybody else!! Watch your back.

>Clearly. I misjudged them.
>
>==
>
>Was that Lucretia complaining about me!!! For information *I* put as stop
>speaking to HER because I was sick of HER diatribes !!!!!!!!!!
>
>*I* put her in my killfile and if she says anything different she is a
>bloody liar!!!!!
>
>Lucretia you and I know the truth!! I don't know how you can live with
>yourself. I can see that I did the right thing. You are not worth it.
>
>Now, any more for any more????
>
>Anybody else want to bully me??? Go ahead but you won't stop me from doing
>what *I* want to do, so **** off into your moaning. Trust me, you are not
>important enough for me to care about
>
>There is nobody here here is so innocent and grand that they can boss
>anyone around and force others to do they want. Others have tried it
>before
>and it didn't get them very far either.
>
>You need to look in the mirror, both of you.
>
>I can't say I am surprised at Lucretia but I am surprised at you Bruce! We
>always spoke to each other regardless of others causing trouble. Well,
>enjoy your new friendships, they ought to be fun

Yes, I always liked you and I still do. Everybody has their weaker
moments at times

==

Hmmmm ... ....

--

Well, truce?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:59:47 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>> "Bruce" wrote in message

m...

>>> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
>>> habit of offending people.
>>>
>>> Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
>>> be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Or just tiring If someone want to control who posts to whom, they
>>> are
>>> going to be a very frustrated and disappointed.
>>>
>>> People who are so upset need their own moderated group. I will respond
>>> anyone I wish and all another can do is kf me.

>>To say nothing of the fact that most don't respond to filthy posts from
>>anyone, including Sheldon, but many of the so called troll posts have good
>>information and recipes which I will always respond to, unlike a few of
>>the
>>hateful regulars who seem intent on hassling others over everything.
>>
>>Cheri
>>
>>==
>>
>>Exactly! They should look at their own behaviour before criticizing
>>others.
>>There doesn't seem to be too much cooking any more.
>>
>>But watch them jump around with joy if they think they can join in a with
>>bitching mob.
>>
>>I am not interested

>You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o
>
>==
>
>I don't have a clue what you are talking about ???
>

>c r i s y.

Who bitches more than your troll?

==

I am not sure who you are talking about, but very recently, you? ;-)

You never used to troll me but in the past few days ...

Not sure why I deserved that

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:32:04 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:56:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>>Exactly! They should look at their own behaviour before criticizing
>>>others.
>>>There doesn't seem to be too much cooking any more.
>>>
>>>But watch them jump around with joy if they think they can join in a with
>>>a bitching mob.
>>>
>>>I am not interested

>>You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o
>>
>>==
>>
>>I don't have a clue what you are talking about ???
>>

>>c r i s y.

>Who bitches more than your troll?
>
>==
>
>I am not sure who you are talking about, but very recently, you? ;-)
>
>You never used to troll me but in the past few days ...
>
>Not sure why I deserved that

I'm not trolling you. We're having a disagreement.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 03:50:21 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:37:43 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>>
>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 11:02:53 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>But you are quite chummy with a person who, until I put her in my bin, did
>>>everything she could to drive me off the group and had done so for decades.

>>That must be Janet UK. She and I have been bitching at each other for
>>ages, except recently we agreed about something.
>>
>>==
>>
>>LOL and you dare complain because I spoke to someone who YOU felt had
>>mistreated YOU ????
>>
>>What a Bloody Hypocrite!!!
>>
>>It's time you applied your standards for everyone else to yourself. You are
>>Pathetic.
>>
>>They are right, you are a troll. I never believed that but now I can see
>>they are right. All you are interested in is causing trouble.
>>
>>Well go right ahead, just don't involve me!
>>
>>You and your two new best pals can keep each other company in my bin!
>>
>>HYPOCRITE!!!!

>Ok, thanks for the little tanty, Ophelia I haven't got the foggiest
>what you got yourself in this state about.

It was like that the first time she dumped on me in a post.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:56:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>>Exactly! They should look at their own behaviour before criticizing
>>>others.
>>>There doesn't seem to be too much cooking any more.
>>>
>>>But watch them jump around with joy if they think they can join in a with
>>>a bitching mob.
>>>
>>>I am not interested

>>You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o
>>
>>==
>>
>>I don't have a clue what you are talking about ???
>>

>>c r i s y.

>Who bitches more than your troll?
>
>==
>
>I am not sure who you are talking about, but very recently, you? ;-)
>
>You never used to troll me but in the past few days ...
>
>Not sure why I deserved that

I'm not trolling you. We're having a disagreement.

==

*sigh*

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:58:32 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:32:04 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:56:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:

>>>You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>I don't have a clue what you are talking about ???
>>>

>>>c r i s y.

>>Who bitches more than your troll?
>>
>>==
>>
>>I am not sure who you are talking about, but very recently, you? ;-)
>>
>>You never used to troll me but in the past few days ...
>>
>>Not sure why I deserved that

>I'm not trolling you. We're having a disagreement.
>
>==
>
>*sigh*

What's with this new trend to call everybody who disagrees with you a
troll?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:32:04 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:56:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:

>>>You join in with the foulest one person bitching mob there is. H y p o
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>I don't have a clue what you are talking about ???
>>>

>>>c r i s y.

>>Who bitches more than your troll?
>>
>>==
>>
>>I am not sure who you are talking about, but very recently, you? ;-)
>>
>>You never used to troll me but in the past few days ...
>>
>>Not sure why I deserved that

>I'm not trolling you. We're having a disagreement.
>
>==
>
>*sigh*

What's with this new trend to call everybody who disagrees with you a
troll?

==

I didn't and I don't!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:10:57 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:27:50 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
>>news >>
>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:26:48 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:

>>>You are, in a word, irredeemable.
>>>
>>>===
>>>
>>>The fact is, she was getting on my nerves with her constant bitching. No,
>>>not at me, but I'd had enough! Now The fake Scot can keep this up but I
>>>am
>>>not interested.
>>>
>>>I have no interest in her lies. She is in my bin and there she stays!!!

>>Oh, stop showing off your bin. Everybody can killfile everybody.
>>There's no special skill involved.
>>
>> Then why don't more people use it instead of bitching???

>Where's the fun in killfiling? I rarely do. Nothing wrong with a bit
>of bitching.
>
>==
>
>I get tired of it. Your choice, don't do it.

Well yes, it depends on the amount.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:27:50 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
>>news >>
>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:26:48 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:

>>>You are, in a word, irredeemable.
>>>
>>>===
>>>
>>>The fact is, she was getting on my nerves with her constant bitching.
>>>No,
>>>not at me, but I'd had enough! Now The fake Scot can keep this up but I
>>>am
>>>not interested.
>>>
>>>I have no interest in her lies. She is in my bin and there she stays!!!

>>Oh, stop showing off your bin. Everybody can killfile everybody.
>>There's no special skill involved.
>>
>> Then why don't more people use it instead of bitching???

>Where's the fun in killfiling? I rarely do. Nothing wrong with a bit
>of bitching.
>
>==
>
>I get tired of it. Your choice, don't do it.

Well yes, it depends on the amount.

==

Well, I still don't know what Cheri and I did to upset you! it just seemed
to come from nowhere and I really don't want to get into that kind of thing
again.

I have people in my bin for good reasons and have no wish to discuss that
any more.

Anyway, your choice.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The alt.support.diabetes group is dying and it looks like this 1 could die soon too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:55:49 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message news >
>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:10:57 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:27:50 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message
>>>news >>>

>>>Oh, stop showing off your bin. Everybody can killfile everybody.
>>>There's no special skill involved.
>>>
>>> Then why don't more people use it instead of bitching???

>>Where's the fun in killfiling? I rarely do. Nothing wrong with a bit
>>of bitching.
>>
>>==
>>
>>I get tired of it. Your choice, don't do it.

>Well yes, it depends on the amount.
>
>==
>
>Well, I still don't know what Cheri and I did to upset you! it just seemed
>to come from nowhere and I really don't want to get into that kind of thing
>again.
>
>I have people in my bin for good reasons and have no wish to discuss that
>any more.
>
>Anyway, your choice.

I said something when the Troll verbally abused Lucretia. Cheri
defended the Troll, as always. You joined that discussion a bit later,
on Cheri's side.

I think this Troll is the only person in this ng who should be
ostracized for his verbal abuse and stalking. Cheri and you think
that's all ok as long as it's not aimed at you and he shares cookie
recipes.

That's the whole disagreement.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:26:15 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 9:08:11 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 15:53:48 -0300, wrote:

>> >It was like that the first time she dumped on me in a post.

>> I don't get it. We're disagreeing about whether to be friendly with an
>> agressive, verbally abusive, foulmouthed stalker troll. I don't see
>> how that makes me a troll.

>Not being able to see yourself as a troll is pretty much a requirement for being a troll so that's not a very strong point.

A troll knows they are a troll, because trolls troll deliberately.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 05:22:56 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:58:32 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>>
>>On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:32:04 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message

m...

>>>Who bitches more than your troll?
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>I am not sure who you are talking about, but very recently, you? ;-)
>>>
>>>You never used to troll me but in the past few days ...
>>>
>>>Not sure why I deserved that

>>I'm not trolling you. We're having a disagreement.
>>
>>==
>>
>>*sigh*

>What's with this new trend to call everybody who disagrees with you a
>troll?

God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
troller.