Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hurricane Irma

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 22:41:58 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>As a proud Republican of 40 years, sadly a Republican of 50
>years; Trump is an abomination, unfit to be President of anything
>but, perhaps, the Kennel Club. He is a narcissistic, lying,
>misogynist buffoon with the attention span of ADHD Chihuahua on
>meth. His ability of deep thought could be measured only in
>fractions of a graphene sheet. He is neither a Conservative nor
>a Republican other than by self-labeling. When the party had
>reached its worst with the likes of Ted Cruz, Trump is the
>skid-marks in the dirty drawers of the worst the party had to
>offer.
>
>His "base" are the ill-informed, the desperate dregs of
>capitalism run-amok, haters of all stripes and in-bred
>mouth-breathers that have to run in packs to put enough IQ
>together to exceed that of a rock.
>
>Which are you? Hater seems a strong contender, perhaps combined
>with either ill-informed or in-bred mouth-breather. Perhaps
>another question will help clarify; how many complete teeth do
>you have and what color are they?
>
>What this country needs is a real, moderate Republican who has
>the sense and ability to work with others to accomplish something
>other than hate and self-aggrandizement.
>
>I am ashamed of the Republican Party for letting things degrade
>to this low; I am ashamed of the American voters who put this
>side-show clown in office. I am especially ashamed of American
>citizens who could have, but chose not to vote. And, I am
>saddened that the Democratic Party could not have put forth an
>alternative that was more palatable than what we ended up with.
>It is time to stop all the "my way or no way" BS and elect people
>who will work with others to accomplish more than division and
>hate.

I feel for you as I feel for my American friends with the same
recognisation as you. Somehow it all went askew and if not now, in
three years it needs a big fix. Good Luck. (that's if we are all
still here of course)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 4:41 PM, l not -l wrote:
> As a proud Republican of 40 years, sadly a Republican of 50
> years; Trump is an abomination, unfit to be President of anything
> but, perhaps, the Kennel Club.

Bullshit lie!

He's a savvy, successful, seasoned industrialist with ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE
of how business is done and how government interfaces with it!

> He is a narcissistic, lying,
> misogynist buffoon with the attention span of ADHD Chihuahua on
> meth.

And you and the lamestream media fell hook, line & sinker for his social
media distraction ruse.

Nice going, Twitter brain!

> His ability of deep thought could be measured only in
> fractions of a graphene sheet.

And yours comes up in negative integers!

> He is neither a Conservative nor
> a Republican other than by self-labeling.

You are not a credible resource to grade anyone on anything, asswipe!

> When the party had
> reached its worst with the likes of Ted Cruz,

Yes!

> Trump is the
> skid-marks in the dirty drawers of the worst the party had to
> offer.

No, that would be Jeb.

> His "base" are the ill-informed, the desperate dregs of
> capitalism run-amok, haters of all stripes and in-bred
> mouth-breathers that have to run in packs to put enough IQ
> together to exceed that of a rock.

Or, as your spirit guide Shrillary termed them, "deplorables"....right
you patrician, haughty shitwind?

Your arrogance is unparalleled, even by Trump!

How ironic...

> Which are you?

Et tu, assbag?

> Hater seems a strong contender, perhaps combined
> with either ill-informed or in-bred mouth-breather. Perhaps
> another question will help clarify; how many complete teeth do
> you have and what color are they?

Yeah, your intellectual depth comes through like a dirty old puddle of barf.

Thanks for ****ing this group right back into politics instead of
cooking, you self-centered, hyper-emotional, narcissistic nincompoop!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 08:50:03 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:36:28 -0600, Casa de Masa > wrote:
>
>>On 9/5/2017 3:45 PM, xxx wrote:
>>> I seethe everytime I see the idiot on televisiion - he's fat and ugly
>>> and mean time the majority of North Koreans don't have enough food and
>>> live in poverty while he spends it all on missiles. Then the other
>>> fat, ugly man riles him up and we could all pay the price for their
>>> stupidity.

>>"riles him up", eh?
>>
>>Now how does HE do THAT?
>>
>>Lil Kim has been popping off like a bottle rocket ever since he took
>>power, you whiny old canuck xxxx!
>>
>>****ing learn some history, xxxxx!

>People who are chummy with the Boner Troll implicitly approve of posts
>like this and are not much better than he is.

Well hopefully, as usual, he/she/it will soon be incarcerated again,
until the next time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 4:50 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:36:28 -0600, Casa de Masa > wrote:
>
>> On 9/5/2017 3:45 PM, xxx wrote:
>>> I seethe everytime I see the idiot on televisiion - he's fat and ugly
>>> and mean time the majority of North Koreans don't have enough food and
>>> live in poverty while he spends it all on missiles. Then the other
>>> fat, ugly man riles him up and we could all pay the price for their
>>> stupidity.

>> "riles him up", eh?
>>
>> Now how does HE do THAT?
>>
>> Lil Kim has been popping off like a bottle rocket ever since he took
>> power, you whiny old canuck xxxx!
>>
>> ****ing learn some history, xxxxx!

> People who are chummy with the Boner Troll implicitly approve of posts
> like this and are not much better than he is.

Oh lookie, old King Troll wants to try and play goody two shoes out of
the other side of his rancid piehole.

Screw you, Bwuthie boy, you congential phony!

And **** geopolitics being lathered up in a cooking group anyway.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 5:05 PM, wrote:
> I feel for you as I feel for my American friends with the same
> recognisation as you.

You elected a Marxist 1/2 wit for crime minister, enjoy being fleeced.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-09-05 6:41 PM, l not -l wrote:

> I am ashamed of the Republican Party for letting things degrade
> to this low; I am ashamed of the American voters who put this
> side-show clown in office. I am especially ashamed of American
> citizens who could have, but chose not to vote. And, I am
> saddened that the Democratic Party could not have put forth an
> alternative that was more palatable than what we ended up with.
> It is time to stop all the "my way or no way" BS and elect people
> who will work with others to accomplish more than division and
> hate.

He was chosen by the Republican party to be their presidential
candidate. Then it was the American people who voted that buffoon into
office. You can't blame that on a small number of party members, and
you can't blame the Democrats for not having selected a better opponent.
Many of us thought that the nomination of Trump made Hillary a sure thing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 12:25:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2017-09-05 6:12 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On 9/5/2017 7:14 AM, Gary wrote:

> >> both you and dsi1 trying to put this on Trump? Unbelievable. Both
> >> of you sound like worthless housewives with no education at all.
> >> Your opinions here are worthless to me.
> >>

> > The reality is that there's very little that the US can do. We pretty
> > much have to sit back and let Uncle Un make the first move.

> Is that your reality? The guy had been poking at the US for a long time.
> North Korea has been appeased a number of times and has been subjected
> to sanctions, but they keep working on their missiles and their atomic
> bomb programs. He has threatened to attack Guam and hinted at other US
> targets. Now he is bragging about having an H bomb and is preparing to
> launch another ICBM. It is hard to expect the US to will think it is
> just another test when there is the possibility that he will plunk an
> operational nuke onto it.
>

> >Obviously,
> > he's not going to attack anybody but he is having the time of his life
> > being on the center of the world stage. The wise move would be the same
> > move as when dealing with attention seeking trolls in this newsgroup.
> > You ignore them.

> The trolls in the groups are harmless. They can be ignored. This guy is
> a dangerous lunatic and ignoring him can lead to a catastrophe.

My dad worked on Guam and several atolls in the Pacific. He never talked about what they were doing there but rumor has it that it was a missile defence system. That would be pretty ironic if the work he was doing there saved our asses.

The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with them!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 5:11 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2017-09-05 6:41 PM, l not -l wrote:
>
>> I am ashamed of the Republican Party for letting things degrade
>> to this low; I am ashamed of the American voters who put this
>> side-show clown in office.Â* I am especially ashamed of American
>> citizens who could have, but chose not to vote.Â* And, I am
>> saddened that the Democratic Party could not have put forth an
>> alternative that was more palatable than what we ended up with.
>> It is time to stop all the "my way or no way" BS and elect people
>> who will work with others to accomplish more than division and
>> hate.

> He was chosen by the Republican party to be their presidential
> candidate. Then it was the American people who voted that buffoon into
> office.

Because the corrupt "what difference does it make anyway" Shillary would
have been so much *better* of a choice, right ya big dumb lug nut?

> You can't blame that on a small number of party members, and
> you can't blame the Democrats for not having selected a better opponent.

WTF?

Why the HELL not????

She has more skeletons in her closet than Jason and the Argonauts!

They had serious talent, resume, and chops in Jim Webb and waved him off.

> Many of us thought that the nomination of Trump made Hillary a sure thing.

Many of you are absolute MORONS!

You more so than most.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 5:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 12:25:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> The reality is that there's very little that the US can do. We pretty
>>> much have to sit back and let Uncle Un make the first move.

>> Is that your reality? The guy had been poking at the US for a long time.
>> North Korea has been appeased a number of times and has been subjected
>> to sanctions, but they keep working on their missiles and their atomic
>> bomb programs. He has threatened to attack Guam and hinted at other US
>> targets. Now he is bragging about having an H bomb and is preparing to
>> launch another ICBM. It is hard to expect the US to will think it is
>> just another test when there is the possibility that he will plunk an
>> operational nuke onto it.
>>

>>> Obviously,
>>> he's not going to attack anybody but he is having the time of his life
>>> being on the center of the world stage. The wise move would be the same
>>> move as when dealing with attention seeking trolls in this newsgroup.
>>> You ignore them.

>> The trolls in the groups are harmless. They can be ignored. This guy is
>> a dangerous lunatic and ignoring him can lead to a catastrophe.

> My dad worked on Guam and several atolls in the Pacific. He never talked about what they were doing there but rumor has it that it was a missile defence system. That would be pretty ironic if the work he was doing there saved our asses.

Your estimation is accurate, that I can confirm.

Your dad was a hero, whether we have to eventually use it or not.

> The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with them!

Those Tony Bourdain shows I saw from South Korea confirm as much.

Not to be flip, but the North Koreans are like Africanized bees compared
to the rest of the hives.

And no, that was not meant as an insult to Asian societies either.

Just sayin'...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Back on subject to Hurricane Irma, my thoughts are with the people in
the Caribbean, this is a bad one.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 5:26 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 20:07:26 -0300, wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 08:50:03 +1000, Bruce >
>> wrote:

>>> People who are chummy with the Boner Troll implicitly approve of posts
>>> like this and are not much better than he is.

>> Well hopefully, as usual, he/she/it will soon be incarcerated again,
>> until the next time.

> The troll is easily killfiled,

As are you or anyone else, hypocrite troll.

> but I don't understand why seemingly
> sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep.

The only creep that gets "stalked" is the vile Sqwertz, and he sure has
earned it.

> Some people just have no standards, I guess.

Some people just want to run the lives, choices and affairs of others,
Bwuthie-boy.

And that is YOU in spades!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 1:22:08 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/5/2017 5:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> Is that your reality? The guy had been poking at the US for a long time.
> >> North Korea has been appeased a number of times and has been subjected
> >> to sanctions, but they keep working on their missiles and their atomic
> >> bomb programs. He has threatened to attack Guam and hinted at other US
> >> targets. Now he is bragging about having an H bomb and is preparing to
> >> launch another ICBM. It is hard to expect the US to will think it is
> >> just another test when there is the possibility that he will plunk an
> >> operational nuke onto it.

> >> The trolls in the groups are harmless. They can be ignored. This guy is
> >> a dangerous lunatic and ignoring him can lead to a catastrophe.

> > My dad worked on Guam and several atolls in the Pacific. He never talked about what they were doing there but rumor has it that it was a missile defence system. That would be pretty ironic if the work he was doing there saved our asses.

> Your estimation is accurate, that I can confirm.
>
> Your dad was a hero, whether we have to eventually use it or not.
>
> > The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with them!
> >

> Those Tony Bourdain shows I saw from South Korea confirm as much.
>
> Not to be flip, but the North Koreans are like Africanized bees compared
> to the rest of the hives.
>
> And no, that was not meant as an insult to Asian societies either.
>
> Just sayin'...

The Chinese act superior because they are superior.

The Koreans act superior because they believe they're superior.

The Japanese act superior because they really believe they're inferior.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 5:51 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 1:22:08 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> My dad worked on Guam and several atolls in the Pacific. He never talked about what they were doing there but rumor has it that it was a missile defence system. That would be pretty ironic if the work he was doing there saved our asses.

>> Your estimation is accurate, that I can confirm.
>>
>> Your dad was a hero, whether we have to eventually use it or not.
>>
>>> The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with them!
>>>

>> Those Tony Bourdain shows I saw from South Korea confirm as much.
>>
>> Not to be flip, but the North Koreans are like Africanized bees compared
>> to the rest of the hives.
>>
>> And no, that was not meant as an insult to Asian societies either.
>>
>> Just sayin'...

> The Chinese act superior because they are superior.
>
> The Koreans act superior because they believe they're superior.
>
> The Japanese act superior because they really believe they're inferior.

LOL!

That's a pretty sound analysis.

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Well hopefully, as usual, he/she/it will soon be incarcerated again,
>>>until the next time.

>>The troll is easily killfiled, but I don't understand why seemingly
>>sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep. Some people
>>just have no standards, I guess.

>Meh! I don't really care - it's clear what it is, no hope for those
>who can't see it's ten degrees worse than Kuthe.

Yes, Kuthe isn't offensive, accept with Chinese.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 5:55 PM, Bruce wrote:
>>> The troll is easily killfiled, but I don't understand why seemingly
>>> sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep. Some people
>>> just have no standards, I guess.

>> Meh! I don't really care - it's clear what it is, no hope for those
>> who can't see it's ten degrees worse than Kuthe.

> Yes, Kuthe isn't offensive, accept with Chinese.

Trolls grading humans, you are 2 sick puppies.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/5/2017 5:51 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> Your estimation is accurate, that I can confirm.
> >>
> >> Your dad was a hero, whether we have to eventually use it or not.

> >> Those Tony Bourdain shows I saw from South Korea confirm as much.
> >>
> >> Not to be flip, but the North Koreans are like Africanized bees compared
> >> to the rest of the hives.
> >>
> >> And no, that was not meant as an insult to Asian societies either.
> >>
> >> Just sayin'...

> > The Chinese act superior because they are superior.
> >
> > The Koreans act superior because they believe they're superior.
> >
> > The Japanese act superior because they really believe they're inferior.
> >

> LOL!
>
> That's a pretty sound analysis.
>
> ;-)

That quote was from my Asian studies professor. That's one of the few things that I remember. If I was taking the class today, I'd eat that stuff up. I can't though cause he's dead. That's the breaks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 22:41:58 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>On 5-Sep-2017, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Janet wrote:
>> >
>> > Stop wittering about hurricanes, start worrying about your
>> > POTUS
>> > about to start a nuclear WW3 on twitter.

>> both you and dsi1 trying to put this on Trump? Unbelievable.
>> Both
>> of you sound like worthless housewives with no education at
>> all.
>> Your opinions here are worthless to me.

>As a proud Republican of 40 years, sadly a Republican of 50
>years; Trump is an abomination, unfit to be President of anything
>but, perhaps, the Kennel Club. He is a narcissistic, lying,
>misogynist buffoon with the attention span of ADHD Chihuahua on
>meth. His ability of deep thought could be measured only in
>fractions of a graphene sheet. He is neither a Conservative nor
>a Republican other than by self-labeling. When the party had
>reached its worst with the likes of Ted Cruz, Trump is the
>skid-marks in the dirty drawers of the worst the party had to
>offer.
>
>His "base" are the ill-informed, the desperate dregs of
>capitalism run-amok, haters of all stripes and in-bred
>mouth-breathers that have to run in packs to put enough IQ
>together to exceed that of a rock.
>
>Which are you? Hater seems a strong contender, perhaps combined
>with either ill-informed or in-bred mouth-breather. Perhaps
>another question will help clarify; how many complete teeth do
>you have and what color are they?
>
>What this country needs is a real, moderate Republican who has
>the sense and ability to work with others to accomplish something
>other than hate and self-aggrandizement.
>
>I am ashamed of the Republican Party for letting things degrade
>to this low; I am ashamed of the American voters who put this
>side-show clown in office. I am especially ashamed of American
>citizens who could have, but chose not to vote. And, I am
>saddened that the Democratic Party could not have put forth an
>alternative that was more palatable than what we ended up with.
>It is time to stop all the "my way or no way" BS and elect people
>who will work with others to accomplish more than division and
>hate.

You forgot jealous, needy Bully. But, otherwise, Good Job!
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 7:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with them!

They have also been taught for decades that the US is out to get them
and kill them. The USA is evil.

They have a huge well trained army that would really make a mess if
unleashed but I think missiles and bombers will be the main force. Foot
soldiers would be used in SK, but doubt they would make it over here.
In any case, it will be many lives lost.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 2:17:40 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 9/5/2017 7:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>
> > The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with them!
> >

> They have also been taught for decades that the US is out to get them
> and kill them. The USA is evil.
>
> They have a huge well trained army that would really make a mess if
> unleashed but I think missiles and bombers will be the main force. Foot
> soldiers would be used in SK, but doubt they would make it over here.
> In any case, it will be many lives lost.

Nobody in that region would consider military force a realistic option. We only think it is because they're over there and we're over here. Our asses aren't on the line. Well, your ass isn't anyway.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 6:09 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-10, Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> The Chinese act superior because they are superior.
>>>
>>> The Koreans act superior because they believe they're superior.
>>>
>>> The Japanese act superior because they really believe they're inferior.
>>>

>> LOL!
>>
>> That's a pretty sound analysis.
>>
>> ;-)

> That quote was from my Asian studies professor. That's one of the few things that I remember. If I was taking the class today, I'd eat that stuff up. I can't though cause he's dead. That's the breaks.

I think if he said that today he'd be antifa'd out of tenure!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 6:17 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 9/5/2017 7:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some
>> experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular
>> Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first
>> and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with
>> them!
>>

> They have also been taught for decades that the US is out to get them
> and kill them.Â* The USA is evil.
>
> They have a huge well trained army that would really make a mess if
> unleashed but I think missiles and bombers will be the main force.Â* Foot
> soldiers would be used in SK, but doubt they would make it over here. In
> any case, it will be many lives lost.

So needless, so useless, so sad a situation.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 6:24 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 2:17:40 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 9/5/2017 7:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>>> The Koreans are not to be trifled with. Anybody that has had some experience with them will understand this. They are not like regular Asians. They are a hyper-energy bunch that are liable to shoot first and ask questions later. I think they're all on speed. Don't **** with them!
>>>

>> They have also been taught for decades that the US is out to get them
>> and kill them. The USA is evil.
>>
>> They have a huge well trained army that would really make a mess if
>> unleashed but I think missiles and bombers will be the main force. Foot
>> soldiers would be used in SK, but doubt they would make it over here.
>> In any case, it will be many lives lost.

> Nobody in that region would consider military force a realistic option. We only think it is because they're over there and we're over here. Our asses aren't on the line. Well, your ass isn't anyway.

It would be an utter disaster for everyone, north and south.

Why can't they just send Rodman in to slip him a mickey?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>The troll is easily killfiled, but I don't understand why seemingly
>>>sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep. Some people
>>>just have no standards, I guess.

>>Meh! I don't really care - it's clear what it is, no hope for those
>>who can't see it's ten degrees worse than Kuthe.

>Yes, Kuthe isn't offensive, accept with Chinese.

except!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message

> The troll is easily killfiled, but I don't understand why seemingly
> sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep. Some people
> just have no standards, I guess.

Or simply refuse to have others here define the standards for them. I'm
still responding to you too even though you have been called a troll many
times.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa de Masa wrote:
>Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> This guy is a dangerous lunatic and ignoring him can lead to a catastrophe.

>You should have taken that up with the guys who SOLD him the nukes =
>Jimma Carter and Humidor Clinton!

And Obamination who gifted Iran how many Million$&Billion$... and
secrets we don't know about... that slimey anti American POS. I'd not
be surprised that Iran doesn't already have A/H Bombs, just staying
mum while NK is under the loupe.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:09:28 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .

>> The troll is easily killfiled, but I don't understand why seemingly
>> sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep. Some people
>> just have no standards, I guess.

>Or simply refuse to have others here define the standards for them. I'm
>still responding to you too even though you have been called a troll many
>times.

I don't stalk people, I don't call people names, I'm not nasty to
people. There is no comparison.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:09:28 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> The troll is easily killfiled, but I don't understand why seemingly
>>> sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep. Some people
>>> just have no standards, I guess.

>>Or simply refuse to have others here define the standards for them. I'm
>>still responding to you too even though you have been called a troll many
>>times.

> I don't stalk people, I don't call people names, I'm not nasty to
> people. There is no comparison.

You don't consider calling someone a *bitch* to be name calling? Also, you
have been nasty to people on many occasions, but maybe you have a different
idea of what constitutes nasty. At any rate, take care of your own posts and
you will have plenty to do without worrying about who others respond to.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:21:58 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:09:28 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Or simply refuse to have others here define the standards for them. I'm
>>>still responding to you too even though you have been called a troll many
>>>times.

>> I don't stalk people, I don't call people names, I'm not nasty to
>> people. There is no comparison.

>You don't consider calling someone a *bitch* to be name calling? Also, you
>have been nasty to people on many occasions, but maybe you have a different
>idea of what constitutes nasty. At any rate, take care of your own posts and
>you will have plenty to do without worrying about who others respond to.

Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
habit of offending people.

Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:21:58 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> I don't stalk people, I don't call people names, I'm not nasty to
>>> people. There is no comparison.

>>You don't consider calling someone a *bitch* to be name calling? Also, you
>>have been nasty to people on many occasions, but maybe you have a
>>different
>>idea of what constitutes nasty. At any rate, take care of your own posts
>>and
>>you will have plenty to do without worrying about who others respond to.

> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
> habit of offending people.
>
> Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
> be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.

Something you could be proud of is posting a recipe to Ophelia's request for
cookies or something like that, instead of just chiming in with snarky
remarks about peoples religion, country, eating habits, husbands, wives,
etc. in every post. You don't get to regulate behavior, so give it up. BTW,
you called ME a bitch a couple of years ago, but at least it wasn't the *C*
word. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 8:09 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Bruce" > wrote in message
>
>> The troll is easily killfiled, but I don't understand why seemingly
>> sane people talk normally to this abusive stalker creep. Some people
>> just have no standards, I guess.

> Or simply refuse to have others here define the standards for them. I'm
> still responding to you too even though you have been called a troll
> many times.
>
> Cheri

He IS a troll!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 8:17 PM, Bruce wrote:
> I'm not nasty to
> people.

Oh yes you are, you mincing pansy hypocrite!

Who the **** do you think you're fooling???
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 8:25 PM, Bruce wrote:
> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
> habit of offending people.

Your very LIFE itself is an offense to ALL sentient beings.

Just KILL yourself and let the rest of us live in relief from your
endless mincing hypocritical trolling.

You're not nice.

You ARE a phony.

You ARE a troll.

You have ZERO (0) redeeming personality qualities, period.

Go away.

Forever.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2017 9:42 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Bruce" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:21:58 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>> You don't consider calling someone a *bitch* to be name calling?
>>> Also, you
>>> have been nasty to people on many occasions, but maybe you have a
>>> different
>>> idea of what constitutes nasty. At any rate, take care of your own
>>> posts and
>>> you will have plenty to do without worrying about who others respond to.

>> Did I once call someone a bitch? If you say so, but I don't make a
>> habit of offending people.
>>
>> Not speaking up when someone misbehaves badly in public, is nothing to
>> be proud of. It's enabling and cowardly.

> Something you could be proud of is posting a recipe to Ophelia's request
> for cookies or something like that, instead of just chiming in with
> snarky remarks about peoples religion, country, eating habits, husbands,
> wives, etc. in every post. You don't get to regulate behavior, so give
> it up. BTW, you called ME a bitch a couple of years ago, but at least it
> wasn't the *C* word. LOL
>
> Cheri

He wouldn't know what to do with one if it washed up on his sad and
fugly beach of sins.

Bwuthe is a BAD person - period.