Old 17-07-2017, 11:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Is anybody cooking? (Was OT Odd problem)

"jmcquown" wrote in message news
On 7/16/2017 4:23 PM, Ophelia wrote:
"Julie Bove" wrote in message news

What is wrong with you people? You're not here to discuss food. You're
here
to argue. I'll be making sausages later. Not sure what kind they
are.Made of
chicken I think. Was a Fred Meyer Woo Hoo bargain. Will also do fried
apples
and will serve with yesterday's leftover red potatoes. I will not be
having
those. I'll have chicken fried steak but will be making extra so we can
all
have that tomorrow. Weather is cool and I can finally use the oven.

==

Ahh actual cooking!!! Nice to see it for a change

I wasn't able to do much today. Back problem still. But we still had a
lovely steak and salad.

A favourite)

Sorry to hear about your back problems. I posted what I'm making for
dinner separately.

Jill

==

Thank you! ! And yes, I just saw what you wrote. It sounded good!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Old 17-07-2017, 11:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Odd problem

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

On 7/16/2017 5:08 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
news

"cshenk" wrote in message

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:27:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you
don't have 3 Facebook accounts?

2- I dont have a facebook account

So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's
who live in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named
Iowna, and are subscribed to RFC on Facebook? The chances
of that are about the same as a 50-foot long squid with a
7" wide body - highly improbable.
https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story

You should get together with Julie who insists that she
doesn't/didn't have a website and compare notes on how to
be shitty liars.
I do not have a FB account in my real name. I have at most a
placemaker for use twice a year in a fiction name.

So you DO have a facebook account, but that's a different
Carol Shenk who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed
to RFC on Facebook, and has a one-eyed beagle.

Got it. I must have been mistaken.

As she just deleted the account I referenced. Nice! I guess
that's one way to avoid admitting the obvious.

No, I haven't deleted it. I'll have to find the password to do
that.

Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20
hours after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to
believe that you didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.

-sw

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe
group (me and my cohort moderator).

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Still there.

Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I
used a year ago to reach someone?

So now the story changes again.

It hasnt changed Julie, only that Steve claims I deleted it which
obviously I have not.

You are now claiming not to have a page in your name but a fake one.
Do you have two pages?

Julie, watch your meds ok? I don't have 2 pages. I have one in a fake
name.

Watch my meds? My meds are doing a number on my stomach. Not my brain.
Let me put it to you in simple English.

Steve put a link to a Facebook page in YOUR name. cshenk. And it
mentioned a one eyed beagle named Iowena. You yourself have mentioned
this canine here before.

You then said that you had forgotten about making this page and claimed
that you did it so you could take a look at RFC on FB.

But then you changed the story and said that you never had that page.
But you had another page in a fake name. I can't remember the specific
reason you gave there other than it had something to do with some guy.

You seem to be the confused one now. I side with Steve here. I don't
know if you deleted a page or account or whatever or not. And I really
don't care. But I am getting sick of all this back and forth with you
saying one thing then another.

OMG, MY HED HURTZ If I tried to follow this my BRANE WOOOOD EXLOOOOOD!

Why not just skip it all and move on?

==

Amen!!!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Old 17-07-2017, 03:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:40:41 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:23:49 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Yes, this was the page that for some strange reason really matters to
you. It was also a very wierd and disturbing thing to have Steve hunt
for.

Making it seem like I'm stalking you doesn't do anything for you
credibility or cause here. Like I said, I saw it in the list of RFC
subscribers as we were "celebrating" the 500 member/subscriber mark.
That's hardly as evil (bwhahahahahahahahahahahHAHAAH!) as you make it
out to be.

-sw

yeah, I saw it too and I hardly ever go to FB.
Janet US
Old 17-07-2017, 06:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
lid says...

I remember that they once existed but I don't remember the part that
came before @hotmail.com.

Probably some of your previous troll identities.

Janet UK

Old 17-07-2017, 08:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 17 Jul 2017 10:01:54a, Janet told us...

In article ,
lid says...

I remember that they once existed but I don't remember the part that
came before @hotmail.com.

Probably some of your previous troll identities.

Janet UK

More likely you need medication!

Do you enjoy blumpkins?

Old 17-07-2017, 09:32 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 18:01:54 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article ,
says...

I remember that they once existed but I don't remember the part that
came before @hotmail.com.

Probably some of your previous troll identities.

Spoken like the troll that you are.
Old 18-07-2017, 12:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:23:49 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Yes, this was the page that for some strange reason really matters
to you. It was also a very wierd and disturbing thing to have
Steve hunt for.

Making it seem like I'm stalking you doesn't do anything for you
credibility or cause here. Like I said, I saw it in the list of RFC
subscribers as we were "celebrating" the 500 member/subscriber mark.
That's hardly as evil (bwhahahahahahahahahahahHAHAAH!) as you make it
out to be.

-sw

Steve, I don't know what your issue is, nor do I care. The only odd
thing is, you felt you needed to hunt for a facebook page related to
me. That is quite odd, even for here.

Your name has been related to stalking before. The only thing you have
done in this thread, is validate it may be real.

Old 18-07-2017, 12:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:56:43 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group
(me and my cohort moderator).

Well, this is kinda odd, but probably not a coincidence. Shane Ludwig
just joined the RFC on Facebook group an hour ago (yes, I was stalking
him, too rolling eyes).

Of course you'll need a Facebook account to contact him there snork.

-sw

Shane Ludwig was only moderator of Yahoo group 'Recipes' who could
correct the accounts of me and my cohort he turned them over to, so we
could raise another to moderator level. He fixed it for us in time.

Tell him Hi and thanks from me and Simon!

Old 18-07-2017, 12:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:23:58 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

????? I have no clue what you mean on Steve putting up an account
pretending to be me. As to TOS violation, I don't give a flip

about Facebook's TOS.

Wait! So now you're accusing Steve of making up a fake page and
pretending to be you?

Give it up, Julie. She never accused or implied that I put up that
Facebook account in her name.

-sw

No, you never did, just in case some are rattling the chains on that.

Old 18-07-2017, 12:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:30:12 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:09:12 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But
Steve put up an account with the same name as you use here
and you claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff
there.

WTF? I didn't put up any account under her name. You're nuts.
Even Carol hasn't claimed that, and has (finally) admitted it
was hers. Sheesh.

No Steve, you didn't. You are definately odd in trying to track
me to an account but you didnt create it. For some oddball
reason you say I deleted it but, no, it's still there.

Anybody who clicks on the link can see that it's not there any more
- since you deleted it 36 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Why do you continue this lame charade?

-sw

I clicked the link and I still see it.

Steve may be tripping over security settings. Best I can guess there.

Old 18-07-2017, 01:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 18:33:46 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:23:49 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Yes, this was the page that for some strange reason really matters
to you. It was also a very wierd and disturbing thing to have
Steve hunt for.

Making it seem like I'm stalking you doesn't do anything for you
credibility or cause here. Like I said, I saw it in the list of

RFC subscribers as we were "celebrating" the 500 member/subscriber
mark. That's hardly as evil (bwhahahahahahahahahahahHAHAAH!) as
you make it out to be.

Steve, I don't know what your issue is, nor do I care. The only odd
thing is, you felt you needed to hunt for a facebook page related to
me. That is quite odd, even for here.

Damn, you are one DENSE broad. Do ever READ anything you're replying
to? I explained where and how I saw your name and yet it still just
keeps flying in one ear and whooshing out the other. Get a grip!

-sw

Perhaps Steve, but the fact that you felt a need to 'check me out' at
all at any location for a Facebook address and post a url is not normal
behavior.

If it makes you feel better to call me by a dimunitive name of 'broad'
to cover it, then :yawn: been called far worse.

I get along with you generally but this one time, you've made a wrong
call and to save face, should just cease to post.

Old 18-07-2017, 01:11 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 18:39:25 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:56:43 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe

group (me and my cohort moderator).

Well, this is kinda odd, but probably not a coincidence. Shane

Ludwig just joined the RFC on Facebook group an hour ago (yes, I
was stalking him, too rolling eyes).

Of course you'll need a Facebook account to contact him there

snork.

Shane Ludwig was only moderator of Yahoo group 'Recipes' who could
correct the accounts of me and my cohort he turned them over to, so
we could raise another to moderator level. He fixed it for us in
time.

Tell him Hi and thanks from me and Simon!

I told him you were looking for him and he was given your contact
information by somebody else in the Facebook group.

-sw

Dude, we made contact in 2016....

Old 18-07-2017, 01:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 19:03:36 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:14:27 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

Anybody who clicks on the link can see that it's not there any more -
since you deleted it 36 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Why do you continue this lame charade?

I clicked the link and I still see it.

Perhaps is in your browser cache. I tired it in three different
browsers both logged in and not logged into facebook.

Huh, but I DO still see it in the list of RFC members and can see the
account from that link. So I guess I'm partially at fault here.
Facebook is playing games on me making me look stupid (Facebook has a
way of doing that to everyone, one way or another).

The link works for me. I get a CS Facebook page that starts with a
picture of a beagle. FWIW.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 19:11:54 -0500, cshenk wrote:

[...]

Well, exCUSE me. All you said is that you were trying to contact him
(twice). There was nothing to indicate you ever made contact until
after I mentioned it to him. I'll be sure not to do that again. Tell
him Hello yourself.

-sw

THat was not well done. Now you have Maxine and Shane on alert that
soemthing was wrong. I said i used the account to find him a year ago.
Hint (maybe blugeon needed?) a YEAR AGO.

Do NOT look up another's account and send alerts that are a year old
for them ok? You now definatley look like a stalker even if you did
not intend it.

You missed 'Shane fixed it'? We made contact OBVIOUSLY.

What the hell was in your head?

Don't worry, I sent him a note already that you were an idiot and all
is well.

Old 18-07-2017, 01:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

Anybody who clicks on the link can see that it's not there any

more - since you deleted it 36 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Why do you continue this lame charade?

I clicked the link and I still see it.

Perhaps is in your browser cache. I tired it in three different
browsers both logged in and not logged into facebook.

Huh, but I DO still see it in the list of RFC members and can see
the account from that link. So I guess I'm partially at fault here.
Facebook is playing games on me making me look stupid (Facebook has
a way of doing that to everyone, one way or another).

The link works for me. I get a CS Facebook page that starts with a
picture of a beagle. FWIW.

Yes. It's a basic set. I'll now have to use to make sure Shane isnt
freaked out by SW contacting him. THat was NOT well done by Steve at
all.

Looks like the Sriracha problem wasn't a problem after all. ImStillMags General Cooking 1 16-07-2014 11:39 PM
Egg-problem Anjul[_2_] General Cooking 14 21-12-2013 12:03 AM
Problem Tom Winemaking 6 25-09-2005 01:23 AM
Problem With ISP Larry Wine 0 06-01-2004 01:23 PM
MLF Problem.... Bruce Winemaking 1 03-11-2003 09:30 AM