Old 17-07-2017, 04:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Odd problem

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:23:58 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

????? I have no clue what you mean on Steve putting up an account
pretending to be me. As to TOS violation, I don't give a flip about
Facebook's TOS.

Wait! So now you're accusing Steve of making up a fake page and pretending
to be you?

Give it up, Julie. She never accused or implied that I put up that
Facebook account in her name.

-sw

Old 17-07-2017, 04:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:02:43 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Wait! So now you're accusing Steve of making up a fake page and
pretending to be you?

Hello Julie! YOU accused him of that, not me. It may have been bad
wording on your part, but I never accused him of that.

I certainly did not. I said that he put the link to your page here. I didn't
say that he made a fake page.

Julie said:

"If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
put up an account with the same name as you use here and you
claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff there."

So yes, Julie. You said I put up an account in her name. End of
story. You're nuts.

-sw
Old 17-07-2017, 04:29 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:30:12 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:09:12 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
put up an account with the same name as you use here and you
claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff there.

WTF? I didn't put up any account under her name. You're nuts. Even
Carol hasn't claimed that, and has (finally) admitted it was hers.
Sheesh.

No Steve, you didn't. You are definately odd in trying to track me to
an account but you didnt create it. For some oddball reason you say I
deleted it but, no, it's still there.

Anybody who clicks on the link can see that it's not there any more -
since you deleted it 36 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Why do you continue this lame charade?

-sw
Old 17-07-2017, 05:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:56:43 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
and my cohort moderator).

Well, this is kinda odd, but probably not a coincidence. Shane Ludwig
just joined the RFC on Facebook group an hour ago (yes, I was stalking
him, too rolling eyes).

Of course you'll need a Facebook account to contact him there snork.

-sw
Old 17-07-2017, 05:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:23:49 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Yes, this was the page that for some strange reason really matters to
you. It was also a very wierd and disturbing thing to have Steve hunt
for.

Making it seem like I'm stalking you doesn't do anything for you
credibility or cause here. Like I said, I saw it in the list of RFC
subscribers as we were "celebrating" the 500 member/subscriber mark.
That's hardly as evil (bwhahahahahahahahahahahHAHAAH!) as you make it
out to be.

-sw

Old 17-07-2017, 05:43 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:11:36 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

No, Julie. You flat out denied you ever had a website and that it
wasn't yours. Implying that somebody else made the website.

Look it up Steve and you'll see that I said repeatedly that I was not
running a website at that point in time.

I don't need to look it up. OK, I will clickety click.

Well, that easy:

"I do not know what the content is on the posted link nor will I click
on it again as it is *not* my website despite what anyone here has to
say about it. I did see pics of my daughter from the 6th grade. But
beyond that I will not look at anything because I have no idea what it
is."

That there seems pretty definitive - no possible argument about it.
And there's more to that post, too. Here's the original in all it's
glory:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....E/sGfmcc02ceEJ

Now this is where you start blubbering and making more excuses about
how you're just misunderstood by all of us, and "woe is me".

At the time, I had no website up and running. That's a fact. I only finally
looked when Cheri had looked at it and said that it looked like my website
but it wasn't all working. I have probably known Cheri for longer than
anyone here and I trust what she says. From there it took me a while to
figure out what had happened. I believe it was jinx who said that Frontier
FTPed the pages over. I had wrongly assumed that the website would end when
Verizon ended. Reason being that Frontier had new instructions for FTPing to
them.

By the time this all played out, I had a different computer and no FTP
program. There was/is no woe is me. And I don't believe that people here
misunderstand me at all. What I do understand is that for whatever reason,
the wackoberry Bryan who thankfully is no longer here was stalking me or
whatever the crud he was doing and put up a link to an old/outdated page
with my daughter on it, claiming it to be my website.

And after researching it, yes, it had been my website some years prior. But
it wasn't being currently run by anyone. I never forgot that I had a website
prior, but I did know at that point in time, I was not running one.

Now can we let it drop? It was a stupid waste of time when it first came up
and it is ticking me off now. It was just one of the many ways that some
here had to once again take pot shots at my daughter. My daughter who has
never even been to this group.

Old 17-07-2017, 05:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

????? I have no clue what you mean on Steve putting up an account
pretending to be me. As to TOS violation, I don't give a flip about
Facebook's TOS.

Wait! So now you're accusing Steve of making up a fake page and
pretending
to be you?

Give it up, Julie. She never accused or implied that I put up that
Facebook account in her name.

And neither did I. She was apparently claiming that I had originally said
that. I only said that you put up the link to the page.

Old 17-07-2017, 05:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie said:

"If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
put up an account with the same name as you use here and you
claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff there."

So yes, Julie. You said I put up an account in her name. End of
story. You're nuts.

What I meant was that you put up the link to that page. I have said that
repeatedly. You, Steve are the one who put the link here. How anyone could
get from what I said to mean that I said you constructed her page is beyond
me.

Old 17-07-2017, 05:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie said:

"If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
put up an account with the same name as you use here and you
claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff there."

So yes, Julie. You said I put up an account in her name. End of
story. You're nuts.

What I meant was that you put up the link to that page. I have said that
repeatedly. You, Steve are the one who put the link here. How anyone could
get from what I said to mean that I said you constructed her page is beyond
me.

When you say, "I put up an account" you're implying that I created the
account. Normal wording would gone something like, "I posted a link
to an account...", as everybody knows what that means and the term is
used often. So yes - poor choice of words.

-sw
Old 17-07-2017, 06:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
[...]

I clicked the link and I still see it.

Old 17-07-2017, 06:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

The probelm Steve is you are being very strange here, tracking me to a
facebook account I had forgotten about, and now claiming I deleted when
it's still there.

What is wrong with you?

The list is endless.

Cheri

Old 17-07-2017, 06:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie said:

"If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
put up an account with the same name as you use here and you
claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff there."

So yes, Julie. You said I put up an account in her name. End of
story. You're nuts.

What I meant was that you put up the link to that page. I have said that
repeatedly. You, Steve are the one who put the link here. How anyone
could
get from what I said to mean that I said you constructed her page is
beyond
me.

When you say, "I put up an account" you're implying that I created the
account. Normal wording would gone something like, "I posted a link
to an account...", as everybody knows what that means and the term is
used often. So yes - poor choice of words.

Okay fine. I assumed everyone would know what I meant. I stand corrected or
whatever. In no way did I think that you made a page with her name on it.

Old 17-07-2017, 07:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message

I have 2 forgotten Hotmail accounts. Does that make me a bad person?

And...oh my, the passwords, the forgotten passwords! LOL

Cheri

Old 17-07-2017, 07:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:14:28 -0700, "Cheri"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

I have 2 forgotten Hotmail accounts. Does that make me a bad person?

And...oh my, the passwords, the forgotten passwords! LOL

Yes, that's always a problem.
Old 17-07-2017, 11:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Is anybody cooking? (Was OT Odd problem)

"jmcquown" wrote in message news
On 7/16/2017 4:23 PM, Ophelia wrote:
"Julie Bove" wrote in message news

What is wrong with you people? You're not here to discuss food. You're
here
to argue. I'll be making sausages later. Not sure what kind they
are.Made of
chicken I think. Was a Fred Meyer Woo Hoo bargain. Will also do fried
apples
and will serve with yesterday's leftover red potatoes. I will not be
having
those. I'll have chicken fried steak but will be making extra so we can
all
have that tomorrow. Weather is cool and I can finally use the oven.

==

Ahh actual cooking!!! Nice to see it for a change

I wasn't able to do much today. Back problem still. But we still had a
lovely steak and salad.

A favourite)

Sorry to hear about your back problems. I posted what I'm making for
dinner separately.

Jill

==

Thank you! ! And yes, I just saw what you wrote. It sounded good!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Looks like the Sriracha problem wasn't a problem after all. ImStillMags General Cooking 1 16-07-2014 11:39 PM
Egg-problem Anjul[_2_] General Cooking 14 20-12-2013 11:03 PM
Problem Tom Winemaking 6 25-09-2005 01:23 AM
Problem With ISP Larry Wine 0 06-01-2004 12:23 PM
MLF Problem.... Bruce Winemaking 1 03-11-2003 08:30 AM