Old 13-07-2017, 02:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:40:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Maybe a 7" wide squid, but not a 7" long squid. A 7" long squid

would only hold maybe 7 ounces, max. And I've never seen a 7"
wide squid for sale. That would be about 22-24" long. And very
hard to cook without being pretty tough. And it still wouldn't
hold 6 pounds of stuffing.

Well, that shows only that you havent a clue. Internal stuffing
spot is 7 inches long, 3-3.5 inch internal circum inside. If you
can't fit 2-2.5 cups of stuffing in there, you need your eyes
checked. You've also pretended now it's 6lbs of stuffing. not cups
of about 4.5 MAX.

I'm not going to play this game with you. Your recipe sucks, is out
of proportion, and lacks any sort of flavor. There are no such
squiuds with 7" wide cavities and no retail squid will take 3+ cups of
stuffing.

You're narcissistic and kooky.

Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't have 3
Facebook accounts?

-sw

1- Pacific squid. You know, the ones that have washed ashore at 50ft
lengths?

2- I dont have a facebook account

Old 13-07-2017, 09:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:27:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't have 3
Facebook accounts?

2- I dont have a facebook account

So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who live
in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are subscribed
to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the same as a
50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly improbable.

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story

You should get together with Julie who insists that she doesn't/didn't
have a website and compare notes on how to be shitty liars.

-sw

I never said that I didn't have a website. I have had websites in the past.
No need to have one now because I have Facebook. Whoever dredged up some
partial old pages of mine that just happened to remain on the Internet is no
longer here, I think. I can't remember who that was.

Some of you here really like to spin things.

Old 13-07-2017, 04:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:19:06 PM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
"Sqwertz" wrote in message
[...]

I wouldn't worry about those people. Their meanness and envious, spiteful, ways will be documented and available on Google Groups long after they're gone. I believe that to be fair and right.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:27:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't have

3 Facebook accounts?

2- I dont have a facebook account

So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who live
in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are subscribed
to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the same as a
50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly improbable.

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story

You should get together with Julie who insists that she doesn't/didn't
have a website and compare notes on how to be shitty liars.

-sw

I do not have a FB account in my real name. I have at most a placemaker
for use twice a year in a fiction name.

Old 14-07-2017, 09:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:01:27 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:27:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't

have 3 Facebook accounts?

2- I dont have a facebook account

So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who

live in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are
subscribed to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the
same as a 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly
improbable.
https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story

You should get together with Julie who insists that she

doesn't/didn't have a website and compare notes on how to be
shitty liars.

I do not have a FB account in my real name. I have at most a
placemaker for use twice a year in a fiction name.

So you DO have a facebook account, but that's a different Carol Shenk
who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed to RFC on Facebook,
and has a one-eyed beagle.

Got it. I must have been mistaken.

ObFood: I had a hole cut in the roof of my mouth to relieve a nasty
sinus infection. So I'm not eating anything exciting (or pickled, or
spicy). I've had more milkshakes in the last 3 days than I've had in
the last 25 years combined - mostly French vanilla (made with egg
yolk) with maraschino cherries and their juice.

-sw

It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
Facebook set.

ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

Old 14-07-2017, 09:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:44:39 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

[...]

As she just deleted the account I referenced. Nice! I guess that's
one way to avoid admitting the obvious.

-sw

No, I haven't deleted it. I'll have to find the password to do that.

Old 15-07-2017, 01:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that you had
it.

Old 15-07-2017, 02:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:22:23 -0500, cshenk wrote:

[...]

Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.

-sw

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
and my cohort moderator).

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Still there.

Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
year ago to reach someone?

Old 15-07-2017, 03:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Why Julie? It's filled with mostly fake information, not even my real
name there.

Oh, and there's only 1 account far as I know.

Old 15-07-2017, 04:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.

-sw

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
and my cohort moderator).

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Still there.

Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
year ago to reach someone?

Why indeed! Some of these posters have definite stalking tendencies for
sure.

Cheri

Old 15-07-2017, 07:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20
hours after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to
believe that you didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.

-sw

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group
(me and my cohort moderator).

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Still there.

Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used
a year ago to reach someone?

Why indeed! Some of these posters have definite stalking tendencies
for sure.

Cheri

Yeah, the idea that one would even try to look that up is definately
oddball behavior. Perhaps it's a person who can't imagine life without
facebook?

Old 15-07-2017, 07:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.

-sw

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
and my cohort moderator).

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Still there.

Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
year ago to reach someone?

Why indeed! Some of these posters have definite stalking tendencies for
sure.

In Steve's case, he does not work for a living, so natcherly he has a lot of "spare" time on his hands...thus his "obsessions", which he he strives to be "coy" about.

--
Best
Greg

Old 16-07-2017, 01:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet" wrote in message
.. .
In article , says...
[...]

It's exactly what you did regarding your webpages, which you denied
existed even though the whole group could see them. Like Ophelia's
denial of her google-archived posting history.

You truly are the sisterhood of stupidity.

Janet UK.

Bull pucky. I HAD a website. I had one with several different ISPs depending
on where I lived. At the point that someone posted those partial pages here,
I was NOT running a website. If you'll recall, some things were not even
functional on those pages. My ISP changed hands and I did not transfer the
pages over to the new ISP. It's not my fault that some vestiges of it
remained.

When I moved from CA, the website that I had there, remained for years. I
asked them to take it down and they would not. They just said it would
eventually drop off. Same thing happens to businesses that have long since
closed.

I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like I
am not the stupid one here.

Old 16-07-2017, 01:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve put up an
account with the same name as you use here and you claimed that you got it
so you could look at stuff there.

Looks like the Sriracha problem wasn't a problem after all. ImStillMags General Cooking 1 16-07-2014 11:39 PM
Egg-problem Anjul[_2_] General Cooking 14 20-12-2013 11:03 PM
Problem Tom Winemaking 6 25-09-2005 01:23 AM
Problem With ISP Larry Wine 0 06-01-2004 12:23 PM
MLF Problem.... Bruce Winemaking 1 03-11-2003 08:30 AM