FoodBanter.com

-   -   OT Odd problem (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/441451-re-ot-odd-problem.html)

cshenk 13-07-2017 02:27 AM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:40:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> >
> >> Maybe a 7" wide squid, but not a 7" long squid. A 7" long squid

> would >> only hold maybe 7 ounces, max. And I've never seen a 7"
> wide squid >> for sale. That would be about 22-24" long. And very
> hard to cook >> without being pretty tough. And it still wouldn't
> hold 6 pounds of >> stuffing.
> >
> > Well, that shows only that you havent a clue. Internal stuffing
> > spot is 7 inches long, 3-3.5 inch internal circum inside. If you
> > can't fit 2-2.5 cups of stuffing in there, you need your eyes
> > checked. You've also pretended now it's 6lbs of stuffing. not cups
> > of about 4.5 MAX.

> I'm not going to play this game with you. Your recipe sucks, is out
> of proportion, and lacks any sort of flavor. There are no such
> squiuds with 7" wide cavities and no retail squid will take 3+ cups of
> stuffing.
>
> You're narcissistic and kooky.
>
> Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't have 3
> Facebook accounts?
>
> -sw

1- Pacific squid. You know, the ones that have washed ashore at 50ft
lengths?

2- I dont have a facebook account

Julie Bove[_2_] 13-07-2017 09:18 AM

OT Odd problem

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:27:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>
>>> Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't have 3
>>> Facebook accounts?

>> 2- I dont have a facebook account

> So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who live
> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are subscribed
> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the same as a
> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly improbable.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story
>
> You should get together with Julie who insists that she doesn't/didn't
> have a website and compare notes on how to be shitty liars.
>
> -sw

I never said that I didn't have a website. I have had websites in the past.
No need to have one now because I have Facebook. Whoever dredged up some
partial old pages of mine that just happened to remain on the Internet is no
longer here, I think. I can't remember who that was.

Some of you here really like to spin things.

dsi1[_17_] 13-07-2017 04:54 PM

OT Odd problem

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:19:06 PM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> >> 2- I dont have a facebook account

> > So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who live
> > in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are subscribed
> > to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the same as a
> > 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly improbable.
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story
> >
> > You should get together with Julie who insists that she doesn't/didn't
> > have a website and compare notes on how to be shitty liars.
> >
> > -sw

> I never said that I didn't have a website. I have had websites in the past.
> No need to have one now because I have Facebook. Whoever dredged up some
> partial old pages of mine that just happened to remain on the Internet is no
> longer here, I think. I can't remember who that was.
>
> Some of you here really like to spin things.

I wouldn't worry about those people. Their meanness and envious, spiteful, ways will be documented and available on Google Groups long after they're gone. I believe that to be fair and right. :)

cshenk 14-07-2017 12:01 AM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:27:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> >
> >> Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't have

> 3 >> Facebook accounts?
> >
> > 2- I dont have a facebook account

> So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who live
> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are subscribed
> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the same as a
> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly improbable.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story
>
> You should get together with Julie who insists that she doesn't/didn't
> have a website and compare notes on how to be shitty liars.
>
> -sw

I do not have a FB account in my real name. I have at most a placemaker
for use twice a year in a fiction name.

cshenk 14-07-2017 09:21 PM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:01:27 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> have >> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> >> So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who

> live >> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are
> subscribed >> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the
> same as a >> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly
> improbable. >>
> >> https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story
> >>
> >> You should get together with Julie who insists that she

> doesn't/didn't >> have a website and compare notes on how to be
> shitty liars.
> >
> > I do not have a FB account in my real name. I have at most a
> > placemaker for use twice a year in a fiction name.

> So you DO have a facebook account, but that's a different Carol Shenk
> who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed to RFC on Facebook,
> and has a one-eyed beagle.
>
> Got it. I must have been mistaken.
>
> ObFood: I had a hole cut in the roof of my mouth to relieve a nasty
> sinus infection. So I'm not eating anything exciting (or pickled, or
> spicy). I've had more milkshakes in the last 3 days than I've had in
> the last 25 years combined - mostly French vanilla (made with egg
> yolk) with maraschino cherries and their juice.
>
> -sw

It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
Facebook set.

ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

cshenk 14-07-2017 09:22 PM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:44:39 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> have >>> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> live >>> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are
> subscribed >>> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the
> same as a >>> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly
> improbable. >>>

> doesn't/didn't >>> have a website and compare notes on how to be
> shitty liars. >>
> >> I do not have a FB account in my real name. I have at most a

> placemaker >> for use twice a year in a fiction name.
> >
> > So you DO have a facebook account, but that's a different Carol
> > Shenk who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed to RFC on
> > Facebook, and has a one-eyed beagle.
> >
> > Got it. I must have been mistaken.

> As she just deleted the account I referenced. Nice! I guess that's
> one way to avoid admitting the obvious.
>
> -sw

No, I haven't deleted it. I'll have to find the password to do that.

Julie Bove[_2_] 15-07-2017 01:46 AM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> have >> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

>> live >> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are
>> subscribed >> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the
>> same as a >> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly
>> improbable. >>

>> doesn't/didn't >> have a website and compare notes on how to be
>> shitty liars.
>> >
>> > I do not have a FB account in my real name. I have at most a
>> > placemaker for use twice a year in a fiction name.

>> So you DO have a facebook account, but that's a different Carol Shenk
>> who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed to RFC on Facebook,
>> and has a one-eyed beagle.
>>
>> Got it. I must have been mistaken.
>>
>> ObFood: I had a hole cut in the roof of my mouth to relieve a nasty
>> sinus infection. So I'm not eating anything exciting (or pickled, or
>> spicy). I've had more milkshakes in the last 3 days than I've had in
>> the last 25 years combined - mostly French vanilla (made with egg
>> yolk) with maraschino cherries and their juice.
>>
>> -sw

> It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
> Facebook set.
>
> ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that you had
it.

Janet 15-07-2017 12:02 PM

OT Odd problem

In article >, says...

> >> So you DO have a facebook account, but that's a different Carol Shenk
> >> who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed to RFC on Facebook,
> >> and has a one-eyed beagle.
> >>
> >> Got it. I must have been mistaken.
> >>
> >> ObFood: I had a hole cut in the roof of my mouth to relieve a nasty
> >> sinus infection. So I'm not eating anything exciting (or pickled, or
> >> spicy). I've had more milkshakes in the last 3 days than I've had in
> >> the last 25 years combined - mostly French vanilla (made with egg
> >> yolk) with maraschino cherries and their juice.
> >>
> >> -sw

> > It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
> > Facebook set.
> >
> > ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

> That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that you had

It's exactly what you did regarding your webpages, which you denied
existed even though the whole group could see them. Like Ophelia's
denial of her google-archived posting history.

You truly are the sisterhood of stupidity.

Janet UK.

cshenk 15-07-2017 02:56 PM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:22:23 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> have >>> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> >> live >>> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and

> are >> subscribed >>> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are
> about the >> same as a >>> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body -
> highly >> improbable. >>>

> >> doesn't/didn't >>> have a website and compare notes on how to be
> >> shitty liars. >>
> >> placemaker >> for use twice a year in a fiction name.

> >> As she just deleted the account I referenced. Nice! I guess

> that's >> one way to avoid admitting the obvious.
> >
> > No, I haven't deleted it. I'll have to find the password to do
> > that.

> Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
> after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
> didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.
>
> -sw

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
and my cohort moderator).

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Still there.

Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
year ago to reach someone?

cshenk 15-07-2017 03:10 PM

OT Odd problem

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >>have >> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> >>live >> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are
> >>subscribed >> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the
> >>same as a >> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly
> > > improbable. >>

> >>doesn't/didn't >> have a website and compare notes on how to be
> > > shitty liars.

> > > So you DO have a facebook account, but that's a different Carol
> > > Shenk who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed to RFC on
> > > Facebook, and has a one-eyed beagle.
> > >
> > > Got it. I must have been mistaken.
> > >
> > > ObFood: I had a hole cut in the roof of my mouth to relieve a
> > > nasty sinus infection. So I'm not eating anything exciting (or
> > > pickled, or spicy). I've had more milkshakes in the last 3 days
> > > than I've had in the last 25 years combined - mostly French
> > > vanilla (made with egg yolk) with maraschino cherries and their
> > > juice.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
> > Facebook set.
> >
> > ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

> That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that
> you had it.

Why Julie? It's filled with mostly fake information, not even my real
name there.

Oh, and there's only 1 account far as I know.

Cheri[_3_] 15-07-2017 04:34 PM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
>> after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
>> didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.
>>
>> -sw

> Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
> needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
> and my cohort moderator).
>
> https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
>
> Still there.
>
> Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
> year ago to reach someone?

Why indeed! Some of these posters have definite stalking tendencies for
sure.

Cheri

cshenk 15-07-2017 07:03 PM

OT Odd problem

Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> > > Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20
> > > hours after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to
> > > believe that you didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
> > needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group
> > (me and my cohort moderator).
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
> >
> > Still there.
> >
> > Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used
> > a year ago to reach someone?

> Why indeed! Some of these posters have definite stalking tendencies
> for sure.
>
> Cheri

Yeah, the idea that one would even try to look that up is definately
oddball behavior. Perhaps it's a person who can't imagine life without
facebook?

The Greatest! 15-07-2017 07:55 PM

OT Odd problem

Cheri wrote:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
> >> after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
> >> didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.
> >>
> >> -sw

> > Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
> > needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
> > and my cohort moderator).
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
> >
> > Still there.
> >
> > Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
> > year ago to reach someone?

> Why indeed! Some of these posters have definite stalking tendencies for
> sure.

In Steve's case, he does not work for a living, so natcherly he has a lot of "spare" time on his hands...thus his "obsessions", which he he strives to be "coy" about.

--
Best
Greg

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 01:07 PM

OT Odd problem

"Janet" > wrote in message
.. .
> In article >, says...

>> > It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
>> > Facebook set.
>> >
>> > ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

>> That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that you
>> had
>>

> It's exactly what you did regarding your webpages, which you denied
> existed even though the whole group could see them. Like Ophelia's
> denial of her google-archived posting history.
>
> You truly are the sisterhood of stupidity.
>
> Janet UK.

Bull pucky. I HAD a website. I had one with several different ISPs depending
on where I lived. At the point that someone posted those partial pages here,
I was NOT running a website. If you'll recall, some things were not even
functional on those pages. My ISP changed hands and I did not transfer the
pages over to the new ISP. It's not my fault that some vestiges of it
remained.

When I moved from CA, the website that I had there, remained for years. I
asked them to take it down and they would not. They just said it would
eventually drop off. Same thing happens to businesses that have long since
closed.

I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like I
am not the stupid one here.

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 01:09 PM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
>> > Facebook set.
>> >
>> > ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

>> That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that
>> you had it.

> Why Julie? It's filled with mostly fake information, not even my real
> name there.
>
> Oh, and there's only 1 account far as I know.

If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve put up an
account with the same name as you use here and you claimed that you got it
so you could look at stuff there.

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 01:10 PM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> are >> subscribed >>> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are
>> about the >> same as a >>> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body -
>> highly >> improbable. >>>

>> that's >> one way to avoid admitting the obvious.
>> >
>> > No, I haven't deleted it. I'll have to find the password to do
>> > that.

>> Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
>> after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
>> didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.
>>
>> -sw

> Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
> needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
> and my cohort moderator).
>
> https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
>
> Still there.
>
> Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
> year ago to reach someone?

So now the story changes again.

Janet 16-07-2017 03:37 PM

OT Odd problem

In article >, says...
> >> That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that you
> >> had
> >>

> > It's exactly what you did regarding your webpages, which you denied
> > existed even though the whole group could see them. Like Ophelia's
> > denial of her google-archived posting history.
> >
> > You truly are the sisterhood of stupidity.
> >
> > Janet UK.

> Bull pucky. I HAD a website. I had one with several different ISPs depending
> on where I lived. At the point that someone posted those partial pages here,
> I was NOT running a website. If you'll recall, some things were not even
> functional on those pages. My ISP changed hands and I did not transfer the
> pages over to the new ISP. It's not my fault that some vestiges of it
> remained.
>
> When I moved from CA, the website that I had there, remained for years. I
> asked them to take it down and they would not. They just said it would
> eventually drop off. Same thing happens to businesses that have long since
> closed.
>
> I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like I
> am not the stupid one here.

Too bad you have forgotten your previous, archived "explanations",
which don't match the latest one. As so often demonstrated by the fork-
tongued sisterhood of stupidity.

Janet UK

Dave Smith[_1_] 16-07-2017 06:37 PM

OT Odd problem

On 2017-07-16 10:37 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article >, says...

>> I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like I
>> am not the stupid one here.

> Too bad you have forgotten your previous, archived "explanations",
> which don't match the latest one. As so often demonstrated by the fork-
> tongued sisterhood of stupidity.

That sisterhood will accuse you of bullying for daring to refute her
inconsistent stories.

cshenk 16-07-2017 07:07 PM

OT Odd problem

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> don't >>>> have >>> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> who >>>> live >>> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna,
> and >>are >> subscribed >>> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that
> are >>about the >> same as a >>> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide
> body - >>highly >> improbable. >>>

> >>that's >> one way to avoid admitting the obvious.

> > > Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20
> > > hours after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to
> > > believe that you didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
> > needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group
> > (me and my cohort moderator).
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
> >
> > Still there.
> >
> > Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used
> > a year ago to reach someone?

> So now the story changes again.

It hasnt changed Julie, only that Steve claims I deleted it which
obviously I have not.

cshenk 16-07-2017 07:09 PM

OT Odd problem

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> are >>>>subscribed >> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are
> about the >>>>same as a >> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body -
> highly >>> > improbable. >>

> > > That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that
> > > you had it.

> > Why Julie? It's filled with mostly fake information, not even my
> > real name there.
> >
> > Oh, and there's only 1 account far as I know.

> If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
> put up an account with the same name as you use here and you claimed
> that you got it so you could look at stuff there.

????? I have no clue what you mean on Steve putting up an account
pretending to be me. As to TOS violation, I don't give a flip about
Facebook's TOS.

cshenk 16-07-2017 08:19 PM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 13:03:50 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> group >>> (me and my cohort moderator).

> used >>> a year ago to reach someone?
> >>
> >> Why indeed! Some of these posters have definite stalking tendencies
> >> for sure.
> >>
> >> Cheri

> > Yeah, the idea that one would even try to look that up is definately
> > oddball behavior. Perhaps it's a person who can't imagine life
> > without facebook?

> I hate burst your "ladies" [being generous there] bubbles and
> delusions of self-importanace and paranoia, but I came across Carol's
> account when looking at the list of subscribers to RFC. This was just
> days after she denied having a Facebook account. So of course I noted
> it.
>
> And it's not the first time she's denied having a Facebook account. A
> couple years ago she claimed to have never had an account when she
> clearly did - also subscribed to RFC.
>
> Are you two done masturbating each other?
>
> -sw

Are you done being an asshole who obviously cares too much on tracking
people yet?

You are seriously getting oddball on this one

Bruce[_28_] 16-07-2017 08:22 PM

OT Odd problem

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:37:13 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-07-16 10:37 AM, Janet wrote:
>> In article >, says...

>>> I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like I
>>> am not the stupid one here.

>> Too bad you have forgotten your previous, archived "explanations",
>> which don't match the latest one. As so often demonstrated by the fork-
>> tongued sisterhood of stupidity.

>That sisterhood will accuse you of bullying for daring to refute her
>inconsistent stories.

Your and Janet's live must be pretty bleak and empty if you spend so
much energy on this. So she once had a website. Or not. Or she deleted
it. Or not. Or she forgot she deleted it. Or not. Or something
happened to it when her provider was bought up by another one. Or not.
Or Martians made it. Or not. Get a life.

Bruce[_28_] 16-07-2017 08:23 PM

OT Odd problem

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:28:49 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:07:51 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> "Janet" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>> In article >, says...

>>> It's exactly what you did regarding your webpages, which you denied
>>> existed even though the whole group could see them. Like Ophelia's
>>> denial of her google-archived posting history.
>>>
>>> You truly are the sisterhood of stupidity.
>>>
>>> Janet UK.

>> Bull pucky. I HAD a website. I had one with several different ISPs depending
>> on where I lived. At the point that someone posted those partial pages here,
>> I was NOT running a website. If you'll recall, some things were not even
>> functional on those pages. My ISP changed hands and I did not transfer the
>> pages over to the new ISP. It's not my fault that some vestiges of it
>> remained.
>>
>> When I moved from CA, the website that I had there, remained for years. I
>> asked them to take it down and they would not. They just said it would
>> eventually drop off. Same thing happens to businesses that have long since
>> closed.
>>
>> I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like I
>> am not the stupid one here.

>No, Julie. You flat out denied you ever had a website and that it
>wasn't yours. Implying that somebody else made the website.

Is that when you had to start taking sleeping pills because it kept
you awake at night?

cshenk 16-07-2017 08:35 PM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:56:43 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
> > needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group
> > (me and my cohort moderator).
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
> >
> > Still there.
> >
> > Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used
> > a year ago to reach someone?

> I told you had an account and even gave you the link to it (the same
> link as above) and accurately described the contents of the account.
> Wouldn't a NORMAL person realize, "Hey, I have a one-eyed blind
> beagle and live in Virgina Beach, too!"
>
> Then you still denied having the account while you deleted it. And
> then continued to deny you had the account even after you deleted it.
>
> That makes you a lying nutjob.
>
> ObFood: Used my BOGOF Gold Corral coupon last night. They have
> staff-carved smoked brisket on the buffet which was pretty good,
> surprisingly. Considering Central Texas is the epicenter of smoked
> brisket in the U.S. and it fetches $20-$24/lb while the buffet was
> AYCE for $7.50 (after coupon). Jumbo butterfly shrimp were also
> perfect.
>
> -sw

The probelm Steve is you are being very strange here, tracking me to a
facebook account I had forgotten about, and now claiming I deleted when
it's still there.

What is wrong with you?

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:11 PM

OT Odd problem

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:07:51 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> "Janet" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>> In article >, says...

>>> It's exactly what you did regarding your webpages, which you denied
>>> existed even though the whole group could see them. Like Ophelia's
>>> denial of her google-archived posting history.
>>>
>>> You truly are the sisterhood of stupidity.
>>>
>>> Janet UK.

>> Bull pucky. I HAD a website. I had one with several different ISPs
>> depending
>> on where I lived. At the point that someone posted those partial pages
>> here,
>> I was NOT running a website. If you'll recall, some things were not even
>> functional on those pages. My ISP changed hands and I did not transfer
>> the
>> pages over to the new ISP. It's not my fault that some vestiges of it
>> remained.
>>
>> When I moved from CA, the website that I had there, remained for years. I
>> asked them to take it down and they would not. They just said it would
>> eventually drop off. Same thing happens to businesses that have long
>> since
>> closed.
>>
>> I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like
>> am not the stupid one here.

> No, Julie. You flat out denied you ever had a website and that it
> wasn't yours. Implying that somebody else made the website.

Look it up Steve and you'll see that I said repeatedly that I was not
running a website at that point in time. I never said that I never had a
website. Never said that at all. I had one in MA, CA, NY and also here. I
let it go when my ISP changed hands. I no longer had a need for it because
Facebook came along.

> BTW, it was Bryan Simmons who dug it up. Some of us HAVE accurate
> memories.

And he's no longer here. Is he? So... Moving right along. Ima go make
breakfast. Toast and cottage cheese.

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:17 PM

OT Odd problem

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2017-07-16 10:37 AM, Janet wrote:
>> In article >, says...

>>> I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks
>>> like I
>>> am not the stupid one here.

>> Too bad you have forgotten your previous, archived "explanations",
>> which don't match the latest one. As so often demonstrated by the fork-
>> tongued sisterhood of stupidity.

> That sisterhood will accuse you of bullying for daring to refute her
> inconsistent stories.

There was nothing inconsistent. Go ahead, look up what I said. Was no longer
running a website. Perhaps I even phrased it something like that I did not
have a website at that point in time but I used to. Pretty easy to tell that
those vestiges of pages that remained were old ones. I do have a daughter.
Were the pics of her on there current? Nope.

What is wrong with you people? You're not here to discuss food. You're here
to argue. I'll be making sausages later. Not sure what kind they are.Made of
chicken I think. Was a Fred Meyer Woo Hoo bargain. Will also do fried apples
and will serve with yesterday's leftover red potatoes. I will not be having
those. I'll have chicken fried steak but will be making extra so we can all
have that tomorrow. Weather is cool and I can finally use the oven.

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:23 PM

OT Odd problem

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:37:13 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>>On 2017-07-16 10:37 AM, Janet wrote:
>>> In article >, says...

>>> Too bad you have forgotten your previous, archived "explanations",
>>> which don't match the latest one. As so often demonstrated by the fork-
>>> tongued sisterhood of stupidity.

>>That sisterhood will accuse you of bullying for daring to refute her
>>inconsistent stories.

> Your and Janet's live must be pretty bleak and empty if you spend so
> much energy on this. So she once had a website. Or not. Or she deleted
> it. Or not. Or she forgot she deleted it. Or not. Or something
> happened to it when her provider was bought up by another one. Or not.
> Or Martians made it. Or not. Get a life.

I had several websites and I never denied that. What Bryan dredged up, was
something that had been housed with Verizon. When Verizon switched to
Frontier, I didn't bother to FTP those pages to them. I had no need for the
website because I have Facebook now.

I had no idea that what was left of the pages had been transferred over to
Verizon by them. But they didn't transfer everything. Not all of the
pictures were there and the music wasn't there. The information listed was
several years outdated by the point in time that Bryan found it. Now how did
he find it? No clue but he had to have been looking for things specifically
related to me. I don't even want to get into that. I'd just as soon forget
all about him. He's not currently posting here.

So bottom line, what he found was not a current site and I certainly wasn't
running it at that point in time.

Ophelia[_14_] 16-07-2017 09:23 PM

Is anybody cooking? (Was OT Odd problem)

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

What is wrong with you people? You're not here to discuss food. You're here
to argue. I'll be making sausages later. Not sure what kind they are.Made of
chicken I think. Was a Fred Meyer Woo Hoo bargain. Will also do fried apples
and will serve with yesterday's leftover red potatoes. I will not be having
those. I'll have chicken fried steak but will be making extra so we can all
have that tomorrow. Weather is cool and I can finally use the oven.

==

Ahh actual cooking!!! Nice to see it for a change:)

I wasn't able to do much today. Back problem still. But we still had a
lovely steak and salad.

A favourite:))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:23 PM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> are >>>>subscribed >> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are
>> about the >>>>same as a >> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body -
>> highly >>> > improbable. >>

>> > Why Julie? It's filled with mostly fake information, not even my
>> > real name there.
>> >
>> > Oh, and there's only 1 account far as I know.

>> If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
>> put up an account with the same name as you use here and you claimed
>> that you got it so you could look at stuff there.

> ????? I have no clue what you mean on Steve putting up an account
> pretending to be me. As to TOS violation, I don't give a flip about
> Facebook's TOS.

Wait! So now you're accusing Steve of making up a fake page and pretending
to be you?

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:27 PM

OT Odd problem

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:09:12 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve put up
>> an
>> account with the same name as you use here and you claimed that you got
>> it
>> so you could look at stuff there.

> WTF? I didn't put up any account under her name. You're nuts. Even
> Carol hasn't claimed that, and has (finally) admitted it was hers.
> Sheesh.

She just did in the reply to me. Perhaps I didn't word that properly. I am
not accusing you of making the page. You put up a link to a page with her
name on it. First she said it was hers. Then she said that it wasn't and she
only used a fake name on FB. First she said she got the account to check out
RFC there. Now she says she didn't do that and made an account with a fake
name. Making an account with a fake name is a TOS violation. Said she made
the page to look for someone or look at his page or... I don't even care at
this point. Can we get back to talking about food?

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:28 PM

OT Odd problem

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:10:08 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
>>> needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
>>> and my cohort moderator).
>>>
>>> https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
>>>
>>> Still there.
>>>
>>> Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
>>> year ago to reach someone?

>> So now the story changes again.

> Yes. Yesterday the excuse was she wanted to see what was in RFC on
> Facebook.

Hey! We agree on something. *High fives Steve*

cshenk 16-07-2017 09:30 PM

OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:09:12 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
> > If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
> > put up an account with the same name as you use here and you
> > claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff there.

> WTF? I didn't put up any account under her name. You're nuts. Even
> Carol hasn't claimed that, and has (finally) admitted it was hers.
> Sheesh.
>
> -sw

No Steve, you didn't. You are definately odd in trying to track me to
an account but you didnt create it. For some oddball reason you say I
deleted it but, no, it's still there.

cshenk 16-07-2017 09:37 PM

Ophelia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>

> What is wrong with you people? You're not here to discuss food.
> You're here to argue. I'll be making sausages later. Not sure what
> kind they are.Made of chicken I think. Was a Fred Meyer Woo Hoo
> bargain. Will also do fried apples and will serve with yesterday's
> leftover red potatoes. I will not be having those. I'll have chicken
> fried steak but will be making extra so we can all have that
> tomorrow. Weather is cool and I can finally use the oven.
>
> ==
>
> Ahh actual cooking!!! Nice to see it for a change:)
>
> I wasn't able to do much today. Back problem still. But we still
> had a lovely steak and salad.
>
> A favourite:))

I refined my new recipe for Apple bread.

Now no cinnamon and added cheese. Not a major revamp but having fun
cooking!

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05

Title: Xxcarol's Apple Tree Bread
Categories: Xxcarol, Breadmaker
Yield: 12 Servings

2/3 c Buttermilk
3/4 c Chopped fresh apples
1 ea Egg
2 tb Water
2 tb Butter
3 c Bread flour
2 tb Sugar
3/4 ts Salt
1/2 ts Cinnamon
1 ts Yeast

So what else do you call it when you walk out in your yard and pick an
apple? The ones here are a mix of Granny Smith and Golden Delicious.

This makes a 1.5lb loaf. This time I am letting the maching do it all
for me. Peel and slice the apples fairly small. Add all in the
order listed then set to a basic 1.5lb white.

Optional: Who doesnt like Apples and cheese? Leave out the cinnamon
and add up to 1/2c fine diced cheese.

From the VB Kitchen of: xxcarol, 15Jul2017

MMMMM

cshenk 16-07-2017 09:41 PM

OT Odd problem

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> > On 2017-07-16 10:37 AM, Janet wrote:
> > > In article >,
> > > says...

> >> Too bad you have forgotten your previous, archived

> "explanations",
> > > which don't match the latest one. As so often demonstrated by
> > > the fork- tongued sisterhood of stupidity.

> > That sisterhood will accuse you of bullying for daring to refute
> > her inconsistent stories.

> There was nothing inconsistent. Go ahead, look up what I said. Was no
> longer running a website. Perhaps I even phrased it something like
> that I did not have a website at that point in time but I used to.
> Pretty easy to tell that those vestiges of pages that remained were
> old ones. I do have a daughter. Were the pics of her on there
> current? Nope.
>
> What is wrong with you people? You're not here to discuss food.
> You're here to argue. I'll be making sausages later. Not sure what
> kind they are.Made of chicken I think. Was a Fred Meyer Woo Hoo
> bargain. Will also do fried apples and will serve with yesterday's
> leftover red potatoes. I will not be having those. I'll have chicken
> fried steak but will be making extra so we can all have that
> tomorrow. Weather is cool and I can finally use the oven.

Fried apples?

Julie I have a total GLUT of apples. Looking for new to me ideas to
use them.

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:44 PM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> don't >>>> have >>> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

>> who >>>> live >>> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna,
>> and >>are >> subscribed >>> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that
>> are >>about the >> same as a >>> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide
>> body - >>highly >> improbable. >>>

>> > Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
>> > needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group
>> > (me and my cohort moderator).
>> >
>> > https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
>> >
>> > Still there.
>> >
>> > Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used
>> > a year ago to reach someone?

>> So now the story changes again.

> It hasnt changed Julie, only that Steve claims I deleted it which
> obviously I have not.

You are now claiming not to have a page in your name but a fake one. Do you
have two pages?

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:45 PM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:56:43 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>>
>> > Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
>> > needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group
>> > (me and my cohort moderator).
>> >
>> > https://www.facebook.com/cshenk
>> >
>> > Still there.
>> >
>> > Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used
>> > a year ago to reach someone?

>> I told you had an account and even gave you the link to it (the same
>> link as above) and accurately described the contents of the account.
>> Wouldn't a NORMAL person realize, "Hey, I have a one-eyed blind
>> beagle and live in Virgina Beach, too!"
>>
>> Then you still denied having the account while you deleted it. And
>> then continued to deny you had the account even after you deleted it.
>>
>> That makes you a lying nutjob.
>>
>> ObFood: Used my BOGOF Gold Corral coupon last night. They have
>> staff-carved smoked brisket on the buffet which was pretty good,
>> surprisingly. Considering Central Texas is the epicenter of smoked
>> brisket in the U.S. and it fetches $20-$24/lb while the buffet was
>> AYCE for $7.50 (after coupon). Jumbo butterfly shrimp were also
>> perfect.
>>
>> -sw

> The probelm Steve is you are being very strange here, tracking me to a
> facebook account I had forgotten about, and now claiming I deleted when
> it's still there.
>
> What is wrong with you?

Which one is still there? Your name? The fake name? Both?

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:47 PM

OT Odd problem

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> group >>> (me and my cohort moderator).

>> used >>> a year ago to reach someone?

>> > Yeah, the idea that one would even try to look that up is definately
>> > oddball behavior. Perhaps it's a person who can't imagine life
>> > without facebook?

>> I hate burst your "ladies" [being generous there] bubbles and
>> delusions of self-importanace and paranoia, but I came across Carol's
>> account when looking at the list of subscribers to RFC. This was just
>> days after she denied having a Facebook account. So of course I noted
>> it.
>>
>> And it's not the first time she's denied having a Facebook account. A
>> couple years ago she claimed to have never had an account when she
>> clearly did - also subscribed to RFC.
>>
>> Are you two done masturbating each other?
>>
>> -sw

> Are you done being an asshole who obviously cares too much on tracking
> people yet?
>
> You are seriously getting oddball on this one

In this case it isn't Steve being the oddball. And yet... I never thought I
would say that. Never, ever, ever...

cshenk 16-07-2017 09:54 PM

OT Odd problem

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> don't >>>>>>have >> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> who >>>>>>live >> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna,
> and >>are >>>>subscribed >> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that
> are >>about the >>>>same as a >> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide
> body - >>highly >>> > improbable. >>

> Carol >>>>> > Shenk who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed
> to RFC on >>>>> > Facebook, and has a one-eyed beagle.

> (or >>>>> > pickled, or spicy). I've had more milkshakes in the last
> 3 days >>>>> > than I've had in the last 25 years combined - mostly
> French >>>>> > vanilla (made with egg yolk) with maraschino cherries
> and their >>>>> > juice.

> RFC >>>>> Facebook set.

> that >>> > you had it.

> > > If it's not your real name, then that's a TOS violation. But Steve
> > > put up an account with the same name as you use here and you
> > > claimed that you got it so you could look at stuff there.

> > ????? I have no clue what you mean on Steve putting up an account
> > pretending to be me. As to TOS violation, I don't give a flip about
> > Facebook's TOS.

> Wait! So now you're accusing Steve of making up a fake page and
> pretending to be you?

Hello Julie! YOU accused him of that, not me. It may have been bad
wording on your part, but I never accused him of that.

Julie Bove[_2_] 16-07-2017 09:55 PM

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>

> What is wrong with you people? You're not here to discuss food. You're
> here
> to argue. I'll be making sausages later. Not sure what kind they are.Made
> of
> chicken I think. Was a Fred Meyer Woo Hoo bargain. Will also do fried
> apples
> and will serve with yesterday's leftover red potatoes. I will not be
> having
> those. I'll have chicken fried steak but will be making extra so we can
> all
> have that tomorrow. Weather is cool and I can finally use the oven.
>
> ==
>
> Ahh actual cooking!!! Nice to see it for a change:)
>
> I wasn't able to do much today. Back problem still. But we still had a
> lovely steak and salad.
>
> A favourite:))

I'm all screwed up with this stupid med that I'm on. Had to change around my
eating times because I have to eat each time I take a pill. End result is
not getting enough sleep because what I do get is fractured. Also suffering
again from low blood sodium so I can't do a lot of anything that involves
standing up for long. The rest of the week's meals are loosely planned. Am
fixing to do a big fridge cleanout when the other two leave town.

cshenk 16-07-2017 09:58 PM

OT Odd problem

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >>don't >>>> have >>> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> >>who >>>> live >>> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named

> Iowna, >>and >>are >> subscribed >>> to RFC on Facebook? The chances
> of that >>are >>about the >> same as a >>> 50-foot long squid with a
> 7" wide >>body - >>highly >> improbable. >>>

> be >>>>>> shitty liars. >>

> Carol >>>>>>> Shenk who lives in/near Virginia Beach, is subscribed
> to RFC on >>>>>>> Facebook, and has a one-eyed beagle.

> group >>> (me and my cohort moderator).

> used >>> a year ago to reach someone?
> > >
> > > So now the story changes again.

> > It hasnt changed Julie, only that Steve claims I deleted it which
> > obviously I have not.

> You are now claiming not to have a page in your name but a fake one.
> Do you have two pages?

Julie, watch your meds ok? I don't have 2 pages. I have one in a fake
name.