Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default shallots

Everyone complains about onions... well, shallots brought tears to my
eyes when I was preparing dinner tonight.

Dinner will be oven roasted baby back ribs with my own rib rub recipe
with a jalapeno jelly finishing glaze, corn "frittata", and mixed
green salad dressed with my own homemade vinaigrette.

That is all.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 8:29:25 PM UTC-5, sf wrote:

> Everyone complains about onions... well, shallots brought tears to my
> eyes when I was preparing dinner tonight.
>
> sf

Those shallots you had were old, thus very pungent.
Doesn't matter if you just bought them, they were
old.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 7:29 PM, sf wrote:

> Everyone complains about onions... well, shallots brought tears to my
> eyes when I was preparing dinner tonight.
>
> Dinner will be oven roasted baby back ribs with my own rib rub recipe
> with a jalapeno jelly finishing glaze, corn "frittata", and mixed
> green salad dressed with my own homemade vinaigrette.
>
> That is all.

Arrgh, no invite?

Sounds delish!@
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06/07/2015 7:29 PM, sf wrote:

> Everyone complains about onions... well, shallots brought tears to my
> eyes when I was preparing dinner tonight.
>
> Dinner will be oven roasted baby back ribs with my own rib rub recipe
> with a jalapeno jelly finishing glaze, corn "frittata", and mixed
> green salad dressed with my own homemade vinaigrette.
>
> That is all.

Some shallots in the s/m are a product of China! If I need any, I avoid
those.
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:38:58 -0600, graham > wrote:

> On 06/07/2015 7:29 PM, sf wrote:
> >
> > Everyone complains about onions... well, shallots brought tears to my
> > eyes when I was preparing dinner tonight.
> >
> > Dinner will be oven roasted baby back ribs with my own rib rub recipe
> > with a jalapeno jelly finishing glaze, corn "frittata", and mixed
> > green salad dressed with my own homemade vinaigrette.
> >
> > That is all.
> >

> Some shallots in the s/m are a product of China! If I need any, I avoid
> those.

They were "product of the USA".

--

sf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 07/07/2015 6:24 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:38:58 -0600, graham > wrote:
>
>> On 06/07/2015 7:29 PM, sf wrote:
>>>
>>> Everyone complains about onions... well, shallots brought tears to my
>>> eyes when I was preparing dinner tonight.
>>>
>>> Dinner will be oven roasted baby back ribs with my own rib rub recipe
>>> with a jalapeno jelly finishing glaze, corn "frittata", and mixed
>>> green salad dressed with my own homemade vinaigrette.
>>>
>>> That is all.
>>>

>> Some shallots in the s/m are a product of China! If I need any, I avoid
>> those.

> They were "product of the USA".

Good!
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
news
> On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:38:58 -0600, graham > wrote:
>
>> On 06/07/2015 7:29 PM, sf wrote:
>> >
>> > Everyone complains about onions... well, shallots brought tears to my
>> > eyes when I was preparing dinner tonight.
>> >
>> > Dinner will be oven roasted baby back ribs with my own rib rub recipe
>> > with a jalapeno jelly finishing glaze, corn "frittata", and mixed
>> > green salad dressed with my own homemade vinaigrette.
>> >
>> > That is all.
>> >

>> Some shallots in the s/m are a product of China! If I need any, I avoid
>> those.

> They were "product of the USA".

I had the same problem awhile back and posted of it here. I think mine were
purchased at Winco.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Try Dutch onions.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> Try Dutch onions.

What are they? I've never seen them here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/8/2015 12:50 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message
>> Try Dutch onions.

> What are they?

A onion in clogs.

> I've never seen them here.

Tulips predominate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 9:34:14 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:

> I had the same problem awhile back and posted of it here. I think mine were
> purchased at Winco.

There once was a troll, name of Julie,
By a shallot was treated most cruelly,
Said she to the shallot,
You've ruined my palate,
CSA, it's all your fault--truly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/8/2015 4:11 PM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 9:34:14 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> I had the same problem awhile back and posted of it here. I think mine were
>> purchased at Winco.

> There once was a troll, name of Julie,

"Last of the Independents"

"Reliable bully control 24/7"

Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"

,--.--._
------" _, \___)
|| / _/____) BAM!
|| \//(____)
------\ (__)
`-----"

Find someone else to pick on, you droning, toad-spotted gudgeon!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/9/2015 8:14 AM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/8/2015 4:11 PM, Kalmia wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 9:34:14 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> I had the same problem awhile back and posted of it here. I think
>>> mine were

No one cares.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \

/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
| Casa | | | | |
| & | |____| | |
| Acme Bully Control | _..' | |____|
jrei | |_(____..._' _.' |
`-..______..-'"" (___..--'

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On 7/9/2015 8:11 AM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 9:34:14 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> I had the same problem awhile back and posted of it here. I think mine were
>> purchased at Winco.

> There once was a troll, name of Julie,
> By a shallot was treated most cruelly,
> Said she to the shallot,
> You've ruined my palate,
> CSA, it's all your fault--truly.

applause LOL very well done and so true!! :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/8/2015 6:09 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/9/2015 8:14 AM, Acme Bully Control wrote:

> No one cares.

BODINE FORGERY!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On 7/8/2015 6:11 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/9/2015 8:11 AM, Kalmia wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 9:34:14 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> I had the same problem awhile back and posted of it here. I think
>>> mine were
>>> purchased at Winco.

>> There once was a troll, name of Julie,
>> By a shallot was treated most cruelly,
>> Said she to the shallot,
>> You've ruined my palate,
>> CSA, it's all your fault--truly.

> applause

BODINE FORGERY!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:
><coltwv wrote:
>
>> Try Dutch onions.

>What are they?

Your Dutch uncle's testicles.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/8/15 6:11 PM, Kalmia wrote:

> There once was a troll, name of Julie,
> By a shallot was treated most cruelly,
> Said she to the shallot,
> You've ruined my palate,
> CSA, it's all your fault--truly.

Nice, but:

CSA, it is all your fault--truly.

will scan correctly. 8

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/8/2015 7:31 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> <coltwv wrote:
>>
>>> Try Dutch onions.

>> What are they?

> Your Dutch uncle's testicles.

ROTFLOL!

<spits coffee out!>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 10:04:45 PM UTC-4, pltrgyst wrote:
> On 7/8/15 6:11 PM, Kalmia wrote:
>
> > There once was a troll, name of Julie,
> > By a shallot was treated most cruelly,
> > Said she to the shallot,
> > You've ruined my palate,
> > CSA, it's all your fault--truly.

> Nice, but:
>
> CSA, it is all your fault--truly.
>
> will scan correctly. 8
>
> -- Larry

Hey - I get 10 beats on your line 4. No?
I want these 'perfecto', prior to publication.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On 7/9/2015 10:33 AM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/8/2015 6:11 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> There once was a troll, name of Julie,
>>> By a shallot was treated most cruelly,
>>> Said she to the shallot,
>>> You've ruined my palate,
>>> CSA, it's all your fault--truly.

>> applause

> BODINE FORGERY!

Barbara Llorente FORGERY!

Why don't you **** off out of here, bully.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On 7/10/2015 7:05 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/9/2015 10:33 AM, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> applause

>> BODINE FORGERY!
>>

> Barbara Llorente FORGERY!
>

> Why don't you **** off out of here, bully.

KQ LUZER-Q!!!

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!

Shallots! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 20 25-09-2014 05:31 AM
Shallots Mr. Bill[_2_] General Cooking 6 12-06-2010 09:37 PM
Uses for shallots Julie Bove Diabetic 26 21-03-2009 04:07 AM
Shallots Katra General Cooking 1 29-09-2003 07:57 AM