Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I miss Andy

On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 08:20:32 +1100, Bruce > wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 05:32:10 -0800 (PST), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:

> >> I would agree, but Andy was not in his right mind, as the saying goes,
> >> when he made those comments.
> >>

> >Janet, those weren't a few isolated comments. It went on for about 2 years.
> >I didn't even like Blake, but what Andy wrote was inexcusable.

> Are you saying people can say worse things to each other than the
> things you say to people?

Bryan is the benchmark when it comes to that.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 2:20 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Friday, January 2, 2015 4:16:55 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Friday, January 2, 2015 12:03:27 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>

>>> Wasn't Mother Terresa working for the CIA and/or the KGB?

>> That's just a vicious rumor started by the criminal North Korean regime!
>>

> The Beloved Leader of the Korean people has taken offense at your words,
> and has declared war on you. When your Usenet account gets hacked, you'll
> have no one to blame but yourself.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bruce

> --Bryan

President Park wishes to say to do as you will with this "Usenet."
However, touch our Starcraft networks and your rectum will be as a
floodgate for a thousand kilos of kimchee and your round monkey head
used as kicking ball for enjoyment of little children of this country.
If you to go to war we give you war!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-Yw_pXPaA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 2:05 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" > wrote in message

>>> I would agree, but Andy was not in his right mind, as the saying goes,
>>> when he made those comments.

>> Ah, he had a get out of jail, free card - those are always good to have!

> Especially when other people say he has. He was saying those things for
> a long time.

He must have had a stack of those cards! :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 8:45 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>> Janet Wilder wrote:

> The Mick relished every bit of attention his "no legs" brought him,
> why else would he constantly remind everyone he was legless, no one
> would have ever known otherwise. Don't yoose remember how he lost his
> legs... for the newbies who are unaware how the Mick lost his legs:
> http://i60.tinypic.com/2qapzc4.jpg

Ha ha, there's no way in hell that I'm gonna click on that link!

>>> I would agree, but Andy was not in his right mind, as the saying goes,
>>> when he made those comments.

> Andy is not dead, he's institutionalized in a psycho sanitorium
>
>> Ah, he had a get out of jail, free card - those are always good to have!

> Yoose bums better hope Andy doesn't use that free pass. hehehehehe

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 1/3/2015 2:20 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

>>> That's just a vicious rumor started by the criminal North Korean regime!
>>>

>> The Beloved Leader of the Korean people has taken offense at your words,
>> and has declared war on you. When your Usenet account gets hacked,
>> you'll
>> have no one to blame but yourself.

>> --Bryan
>>

> President Park wishes to say to do as you will with this "Usenet."
> However, touch our Starcraft networks and your rectum will be as a
> floodgate for a thousand kilos of kimchee and your round monkey head used
> as kicking ball for enjoyment of little children of this country. If you
> to go to war we give you war!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-Yw_pXPaA

rofl

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 1/3/2015 2:05 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Ah, he had a get out of jail, free card - those are always good to have!

>> Especially when other people say he has. He was saying those things for
>> a long time.
>>

> He must have had a stack of those cards! :-)

None that had any effect on me!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 12:21 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 11:27 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>>> I miss Moosemeat.

>> It's too upsetting to think of all the people I miss.

> boli. That man knew a little about everything. Genuinely nice guy,
> too.

Yup, and Alan and Lou just for starters.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 3:39 PM, graham wrote:

> I joined briefly because the UK food group migrated to FB. I quit due to
> the constant barrage of "friending" suggestions (mined from my e-mail
> address book!) and the damned updates. Every time someone farted they
> updated their page which warranted a missive from FB.
> A lot of Canadian newspapers now use FB for commenting so I'm shut out
> of those as well.

I've set my preferences to _not_ notify me of 'updates'. _I_ decide what
I want to look at.
I don't allow FB access to my e-mail address book.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 2:22 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 1:42 PM, George Leppla wrote:
>> On 1/3/2015 10:54 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>> I really don't care for moderated groups at all since I can decide for
>>> myself what's nice at any given time.

>> I used to think like you but over the years, I have changed my mind.
>>
>> I only have limited time to read newsgroups or Facebook and I don't like
>> wasting it on drivel or on people with personality disorders.
>>
>> Kill files and moderated groups (like the Facebook group) help reduce
>> the garbage down to a manageable level. I suppose there are times when
>> I might miss something by not reading EVERY post... but since I do this
>> for entertainment, it really doesn't matter if I miss something.
>>
>> George L

> Didn't you have a really bad experience on the cruise group? I recall a
> terribly nasty troll there. I left because of that troll, too.

Back in the day, rec.travel.cruises had over 500 posts a day. It was
invaded by 3 or 4 jerks and the regulars split... then so did everyone
else. We had a Yahoo group for a while... but now most of us are on the
Facebook group Rec.Travel.Cruises Refugees. It is not a moderated
group, but it is private so you do have to be approved for membership by
one of the moderators.

It is amazing how well people get along when you ban anonymous posters
and hold people responsible for their behavior.

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message

> Even Ophelia finally got disgusted with Julie's crap, but she still has
> you.
> --Bryan

Well, she still has you commenting on just about every post to her and about
her, so what does that really say about you, oh disgusted one? It says that
she has you, not me, because I've never said I don't like Julie or that she
disgusts me like you have said many times. I mostly enjoy her posts, much
more than some here.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 1/3/2015 11:52 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 11:27:09 -0500, Nancy Young
>> > wrote:

>>> It's too upsetting to think of all the people I miss.
>>>

>> Many disappear and come back (unannounced) under a different nom de
>> plume. You can tell by how familiar they are with all the players and
>> their history within the group. If you have a Facebook account,
>> you'll find a lot of the old timers are still alive and kicking, but
>> they have drifted over to RFC on FB where everybody plays nice or else
>> they are kicked out and banned.
>>

> If the FB group is anything like when Damsel controlled rfc chat (and
> thought she was the queen of RFC, too), no thanks. IMHO, moderated groups
> suck and the moderators usually have their own agenda.
>
> Jill

I can't imagine Damsel controlling any kind of newsgroup, chat, etc. That
must have been something. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 12:24:22 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/3/2015 11:52 AM, sf wrote:
>> > On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 11:27:09 -0500, Nancy Young

>> > Many disappear and come back (unannounced) under a different nom de
>> > plume. You can tell by how familiar they are with all the players and
>> > their history within the group. If you have a Facebook account,
>> > you'll find a lot of the old timers are still alive and kicking, but
>> > they have drifted over to RFC on FB where everybody plays nice or else
>> > they are kicked out and banned.
>> >

>> If the FB group is anything like when Damsel controlled rfc chat (and
>> thought she was the queen of RFC, too), no thanks.

> Are you talking about back when "the in crowd" would gather in the rfc
> chat room and then come here to talk among themselves about all their
> fun the night before? It was juvenal behavior for sure, but I think
> she actually owned the channel at that point.
>
>> IMHO, moderated
>> groups suck and the moderators usually have their own agenda.
>>

> I'm fine with moderated FB groups and some are certainly better than
> others. Don't like it? Leave the group (do it officially, by
> clicking the button) and move on.

Or better yet, if you don't like moderated groups, don't join in the first
place so there's no need to click a button.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> On 1/3/2015 11:52 AM, sf wrote:
>>> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 11:27:09 -0500, Nancy Young

>>> Many disappear and come back (unannounced) under a different nom de
>>> plume. You can tell by how familiar they are with all the players and
>>> their history within the group. If you have a Facebook account,
>>> you'll find a lot of the old timers are still alive and kicking, but
>>> they have drifted over to RFC on FB where everybody plays nice or else
>>> they are kicked out and banned.
>>>

>> If the FB group is anything like when Damsel controlled rfc chat (and
>> thought she was the queen of RFC, too), no thanks. IMHO, moderated
>> groups suck and the moderators usually have their own agenda.
>>
>> Jill

> I can't imagine Damsel controlling any kind of newsgroup, chat, etc. That
> must have been something. LOL

Damsel??? LOL I don't think so ))))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George Leppla" > wrote in message
> On 1/3/2015 10:54 AM, Cheri wrote:
>> I really don't care for moderated groups at all since I can decide for
>> myself what's nice at any given time.

> I used to think like you but over the years, I have changed my mind.
>
> I only have limited time to read newsgroups or Facebook and I don't like
> wasting it on drivel or on people with personality disorders.
>
> Kill files and moderated groups (like the Facebook group) help reduce the
> garbage down to a manageable level. I suppose there are times when I
> might miss something by not reading EVERY post... but since I do this for
> entertainment, it really doesn't matter if I miss something.
>
> George L

As they say, different strokes.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
>
>> Even Ophelia finally got disgusted with Julie's crap, but she still has
>> you.
>> --Bryan

> Well, she still has you commenting on just about every post to her and
> about her, so what does that really say about you, oh disgusted one? It
> says that she has you, not me, because I've never said I don't like Julie
> or that she disgusts me like you have said many times. I mostly enjoy her
> posts, much more than some here.

Huh he really got THAT wrong! Have you noticed that it is those that say
they can't stand her that read every word and HAVE to make comment???

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 05:32:10 -0800 (PST), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:

>>> I would agree, but Andy was not in his right mind, as the saying goes,
>>> when he made those comments.
>>>

>>Janet, those weren't a few isolated comments. It went on for about 2
>>years.
>>I didn't even like Blake, but what Andy wrote was inexcusable.

> Are you saying people can say worse things to each other than the
> things you say to people?
>
> --
> Bruce

LOL, it doesn't seem possible does it.

Cher

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 5:17 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> On 1/3/2015 11:52 AM, sf wrote:
>>> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 11:27:09 -0500, Nancy Young

>>> Many disappear and come back (unannounced) under a different nom de
>>> plume. You can tell by how familiar they are with all the players and
>>> their history within the group. If you have a Facebook account,
>>> you'll find a lot of the old timers are still alive and kicking, but
>>> they have drifted over to RFC on FB where everybody plays nice or else
>>> they are kicked out and banned.
>>>

>> If the FB group is anything like when Damsel controlled rfc chat (and
>> thought she was the queen of RFC, too), no thanks. IMHO, moderated
>> groups suck and the moderators usually have their own agenda.
>>
>> Jill

> I can't imagine Damsel controlling any kind of newsgroup, chat, etc.
> That must have been something. LOL
>
> Cheri

Guess you weren't around then. She and her husband had opsys status in
the chat room. If they decided they didn't like someone, kick, kick,
ban. It was ridiculous. Her husband was even more ridiculous because
he mostly just lurked but he'd kick people out because Damsel didn't
like them. She flip flopped just like Andy did, personality wise. At
least Andy never asked me to loan him money...

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 10:03 AM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 14:24:36 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
>> My general rule of thumb is that anyone that would make fun of crippled people is not a nice person.
>>

> I think it all depends on the meaning behind it. I had The Big Bang
> Theory reruns on in the background while I made dinner last night.
> Sheldon was playing Words with Friends with Stephan Hawking and
> speculated that when they got to know each other better they would
> make up fun nicknames: Dr. Hawking would call him Coop and he would
> call Dr. Hawking "Wheels". He checked and it wasn't okay, so he
> called him Stephen instead. At the end of the show, he was calling
> Dr. Hawking a funny nickname that was approved - and I can't remember
> for the life of me at the moment.... Googling.... it was "Rolling
> Thunder".
>
> You have a question? Google has answers.

Big Bang Theory is such a funny show, you can recognize the cast members
from people you know, in real life, although they do not recognize
themselves.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 11:37 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" > wrote in message

>>> Especially when other people say he has. He was saying those things for
>>> a long time.
>>>

>> He must have had a stack of those cards! :-)

> None that had any effect on me!

Well perhaps you'd better lower your standards of decency - just kidding!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

S Viemeister > wrote in news:cgr74dFt307U1
@mid.individual.net:

> I don't allow FB access to my e-mail address book.

I strated getting creeped out when I was getting twaddle from the
Conservative Partei. Then I found the switch to turn that evil
fount off.

--

Socialism never took root in America because the
poor there see themselves not as an exploited

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 12:53 PM, Becca EmaNymton wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 10:03 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 14:24:36 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> My general rule of thumb is that anyone that would make fun of
>>> crippled people is not a nice person.
>>>

>> I think it all depends on the meaning behind it. I had The Big Bang
>> Theory reruns on in the background while I made dinner last night.
>> Sheldon was playing Words with Friends with Stephan Hawking and
>> speculated that when they got to know each other better they would
>> make up fun nicknames: Dr. Hawking would call him Coop and he would
>> call Dr. Hawking "Wheels". He checked and it wasn't okay, so he
>> called him Stephen instead. At the end of the show, he was calling
>> Dr. Hawking a funny nickname that was approved - and I can't remember
>> for the life of me at the moment.... Googling.... it was "Rolling
>> Thunder".
>>
>> You have a question? Google has answers.

> Big Bang Theory is such a funny show, you can recognize the cast members
> from people you know, in real life, although they do not recognize
> themselves.
>
> Becca

That's the way it was with our group at college - there were three of us
geeks and one tall blonde dish. I've wondered about how that came to be
but I still don't have a clue. Somehow, I think groups like that are
common. The dynamics of it just works.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 1/3/2015 11:37 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> He must have had a stack of those cards! :-)

>> None that had any effect on me!
>>

> Well perhaps you'd better lower your standards of decency - just kidding!

Hmmm if you say so ... ;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 3:17:38 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 12:13:21 -0500, Nancy Young
> > wrote:
>
> >On 1/3/2015 11:52 AM, sf wrote:
> >> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 11:27:09 -0500, Nancy Young

> >> Many disappear and come back (unannounced) under a different nom de
> >> plume. You can tell by how familiar they are with all the players and
> >> their history within the group. If you have a Facebook account,
> >> you'll find a lot of the old timers are still alive and kicking, but
> >> they have drifted over to RFC on FB where everybody plays nice or else
> >> they are kicked out and banned.

> >Well, it's true that a lot of people have migrated to facebook
> >but the ones that upset me are the ones who have passed away.

> I'd better be nice to you.

And I'm glad that I haven't "upset" Nancy as much as I have most of the
folks here.

> --
> Bruce

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 08:54:51 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 11:27:09 -0500, Nancy Young
>> > wrote:

>>> It's too upsetting to think of all the people I miss.
>>>

>> Many disappear and come back (unannounced) under a different nom de
>> plume. You can tell by how familiar they are with all the players and
>> their history within the group. If you have a Facebook account,
>> you'll find a lot of the old timers are still alive and kicking, but
>> they have drifted over to RFC on FB where everybody plays nice or else
>> they are kicked out and banned.

>I really don't care for moderated groups at all since I can decide for
>myself what's nice at any given time.
>
>Cheri

I was booted from Facebook the second I signed on, before I posted
anything. I have no use for those disingenuous frauds, making believe
they know how to cook... those are all the losers who couldn't hold
their own at rfc.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 4:17 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 12:13:21 -0500, Nancy Young
> > wrote:

>> Well, it's true that a lot of people have migrated to facebook
>> but the ones that upset me are the ones who have passed away.

> I'd better be nice to you.

(laugh!) Very clever. Guess my wording could use a little work.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 03/01/2015 4:10 PM, Michel Boucher wrote:
> S Viemeister > wrote in news:cgr74dFt307U1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
>> I don't allow FB access to my e-mail address book.

> I strated getting creeped out when I was getting twaddle from the
> Conservative Partei. Then I found the switch to turn that evil
> fount off.

It's a pity that we have to wait to boot them out!
Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 03/01/2015 3:00 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 3:39 PM, graham wrote:
>
>> I joined briefly because the UK food group migrated to FB. I quit due to
>> the constant barrage of "friending" suggestions (mined from my e-mail
>> address book!) and the damned updates. Every time someone farted they
>> updated their page which warranted a missive from FB.
>> A lot of Canadian newspapers now use FB for commenting so I'm shut out
>> of those as well.
>>

> I've set my preferences to _not_ notify me of 'updates'. _I_ decide what
> I want to look at.
> I don't allow FB access to my e-mail address book.

When I joined, I knew nothing of those "on-off switches".
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 6:58 PM, graham wrote:
> On 03/01/2015 3:00 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
>> On 1/3/2015 3:39 PM, graham wrote:
>>
>>> I joined briefly because the UK food group migrated to FB. I quit due to
>>> the constant barrage of "friending" suggestions (mined from my e-mail
>>> address book!) and the damned updates. Every time someone farted they
>>> updated their page which warranted a missive from FB.
>>> A lot of Canadian newspapers now use FB for commenting so I'm shut out
>>> of those as well.
>>>

>> I've set my preferences to _not_ notify me of 'updates'. _I_ decide what
>> I want to look at.
>> I don't allow FB access to my e-mail address book.

> When I joined, I knew nothing of those "on-off switches".
> Graham

Don't feel bad, they hid them very well. They didn't want you to know
how to delete (vs. deactivate) your account, either. You really had to
hunt for it.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 4:10 PM, George Leppla wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 2:22 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>>>

>>> I used to think like you but over the years, I have changed my mind.
>>>
>>> I only have limited time to read newsgroups or Facebook and I don't like
>>> wasting it on drivel or on people with personality disorders.
>>>
>>> Kill files and moderated groups (like the Facebook group) help reduce
>>> the garbage down to a manageable level. I suppose there are times when
>>> I might miss something by not reading EVERY post... but since I do this
>>> for entertainment, it really doesn't matter if I miss something.
>>>
>>> George L

>> Didn't you have a really bad experience on the cruise group? I recall a
>> terribly nasty troll there. I left because of that troll, too.
>>

> Back in the day, rec.travel.cruises had over 500 posts a day. It was
> invaded by 3 or 4 jerks and the regulars split... then so did everyone
> else. We had a Yahoo group for a while... but now most of us are on the
> Facebook group Rec.Travel.Cruises Refugees. It is not a moderated
> group, but it is private so you do have to be approved for membership by
> one of the moderators.
>
> It is amazing how well people get along when you ban anonymous posters
> and hold people responsible for their behavior.
>
> George L

I'm happy there. Nice group of people

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 3:27:51 PM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 08:20:32 +1100, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 05:32:10 -0800 (PST), Bryan-TGWWW
> > > wrote:

> > >Janet, those weren't a few isolated comments. It went on for about 2 years.
> > >I didn't even like Blake, but what Andy wrote was inexcusable.

> > Are you saying people can say worse things to each other than the
> > things you say to people?

> Bryan is the benchmark when it comes to that.

True, Barbara, but I like to think that it's almost always deserved,
and as much as Blake and I tangled, I would never have dreamed of
calling him, "No-Legs." I defended Stu when Terwilliger called him a
pedophile. Kuthe is a special case, because he is a former friend who
turned on me, but you notice that I never initiate the hostility. I'm
also sometimes pretty abusive to folks who claim to have me killfiled.
Julie? She begs for it too, besides, she's the poster girl for eugenics.
Sheldon? He deserves even worse, but he's tough as nails anyway.
Jill picks fights with me too, and I respond.

Andy calling Blake "No-Legs" was the cheapest, nastiest thing ever on
this NG. Blake was an asshole sometimes, as we all are on occasion,
but that crossed a line. Nothing that Blake wrote justified Andy's
No-Legs bullshit, which lasted for almost two years, and only ended
when Blake died. I treated Blake as a whole person, with no regard to
his missing body parts, as did everyone else here, other than Andy.

To Hell with Andy, and Kuthe too, and may their graves, if not their
coffins, be dishonored with bottles of Heinz Chili Sauce.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Used to be you had to jump through hoops to turn off those
>>> notifications. Get it set the way you wanted, then they'd do an update
>>> and all the settings would revert back. Suddenly here came all the
>>> email notifications again. It was extremely irritating. I finally
>>> deleted the account. They made that difficult to do, too.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Actually, AIUI, the account is sort of dormant. The second you log on
>> with your old password etc, it will be as if you hadn't left.
>> Graham

> Correct I heard Zuckerberg himself describing it 'as if you had drawn
> a curtain over it' -

It's been a while but I remember there were two options. Deactivate
account and Delete account. They made Delete account very hard to find.
Program wise they are probably the same thing. I won't be signing in
to find out.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 04:48:26 -0800 (PST), Bryan-TGWWW

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20025568

>> Compare Bryan's expressed symtomology here against the definitions of
>> this disorded, and tell us what YOU think!
>>

>Andy and your mother were two sick, disgusting pieces of human refuse who
>at least had the decency to off themselves. It's a shame to see that you
>didn't follow their example with your own holiday suicide.
>
>Wait though. Perhaps you're just waiting for the right holiday.
>Valentine's Day would be perfect, since you're spent decades unlucky in
>the love department. I'll even promise that if you do, I'll nominate you
>for induction into the ******s' Hall of Fame.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>--Bryan

Read the webpage Bryan (as if you haven't)

"At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be
perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity,
shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react
with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make
yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because
you fall short of perfection."

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 3:29:09 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 2:20 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> >> That's just a vicious rumor started by the criminal North Korean regime!
> >>

> > The Beloved Leader of the Korean people has taken offense at your words,
> > and has declared war on you. When your Usenet account gets hacked, you'll
> > have no one to blame but yourself.

> > --Bryan
> >

> President Park wishes to say to do as you will with this "Usenet."
> However, touch our Starcraft networks and your rectum will be as a
> floodgate for a thousand kilos of kimchee and your round monkey head
> used as kicking ball for enjoyment of little children of this country.
> If you to go to war we give you war!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-Yw_pXPaA

I don't understand Korean, but I not believe that your post is an accurate
translation of the video, and neither of those dudes looked anything like President Park.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

graham > wrote in
:

>> I strated getting creeped out when I was getting twaddle from
>> the Conservative Partei. Then I found the switch to turn
>> that evil fount off.

> It's a pity that we have to wait to boot them out!

Imagine how much we will enjoy turfing their sorry asses. Only ten
months to go.

--

Socialism never took root in America because the
poor there see themselves not as an exploited
proletariat but as temporarily embarassed
millionaires. - John Steinbeck

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 4:48 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 1/3/2015 5:17 PM, Cheri wrote:

>>> If the FB group is anything like when Damsel controlled rfc chat (and
>>> thought she was the queen of RFC, too), no thanks. IMHO, moderated
>>> groups suck and the moderators usually have their own agenda.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I can't imagine Damsel controlling any kind of newsgroup, chat, etc.
>> That must have been something. LOL
>>
>> Cheri

> Guess you weren't around then. She and her husband had opsys status in
> the chat room. If they decided they didn't like someone, kick, kick,
> ban. It was ridiculous. Her husband was even more ridiculous because
> he mostly just lurked but he'd kick people out because Damsel didn't
> like them. She flip flopped just like Andy did, personality wise. At
> least Andy never asked me to loan him money...
>
> Jill

I wouldn't want her life.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 2:25 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Saturday, January 3, 2015 3:29:09 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:

>>> The Beloved Leader of the Korean people has taken offense at your words,
>>> and has declared war on you. When your Usenet account gets hacked, you'll
>>> have no one to blame but yourself.

>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> President Park wishes to say to do as you will with this "Usenet."
>> However, touch our Starcraft networks and your rectum will be as a
>> floodgate for a thousand kilos of kimchee and your round monkey head
>> used as kicking ball for enjoyment of little children of this country.
>> If you to go to war we give you war!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-Yw_pXPaA

> I don't understand Korean, but I not believe that your post is an accurate
> translation of the video, and neither of those dudes looked anything like President Park.
>
> --Bryan

Sorry for the confusion - this might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j603WZxC598

OT - Miss me? ;-) Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 28 16-12-2006 08:08 AM
miss me? ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 0 25-10-2004 06:54 AM
Miss me? Steve Wertz Barbecue 6 12-01-2004 05:38 PM