Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I miss Andy

the BUM!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/1/2015 2:45 PM, Not Andy wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:
>
>> the BUM!!

> Breakfast today is two eggs sunny side up, sausage, bacon jalapeno
> poppers, fried tomato and mushrooms, spicy charro beans, crispy hash
> brown bites, and toasted potato bread roll with garlic parmesan
> butter. All washed down with a tall glass of ice cold Bud Light.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...n/photostream/
>
> And you?

A piece of dark Swiss chocolate with my coffee, and a banana.

I didn't wash it down with the old bottle of Corona I
found in my mother's basement yesterday, left by one of my
brothers, I'm sure.

Breakfast of Champions.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 1:45:24 PM UTC-6, Not Andy wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:
>
> > the BUM!!

Anyone know the cause of death?

> Breakfast today is two eggs sunny side up, sausage, bacon jalapeno
> poppers, fried tomato and mushrooms, spicy charro beans, crispy hash
> brown bites, and toasted potato bread roll with garlic parmesan
> butter. All washed down with a tall glass of ice cold Bud Light.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...n/photostream/
>
> And you?

Not burned potato rolls, nor burned toast. Also, none of the most
overrated, overpriced crap beer in America.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-01-01 2:09 PM, tert in seattle wrote:
> the BUM!!

Soliciting negative feedback?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle
> wrote:

>the BUM!!

Me too, I was usually nice to Andy and he to me.

I miss him too!

John Kuthe...4

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 3:51:08 PM UTC-5, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Thursday, January 1, 2015 1:45:24 PM UTC-6, Not Andy wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:
> >
> > > the BUM!!

> Anyone know the cause of death?

Suicide. Look into it for yourself.

> > Breakfast today is two eggs sunny side up, sausage, bacon jalapeno
> > poppers, fried tomato and mushrooms, spicy charro beans, crispy hash
> > brown bites, and toasted potato bread roll with garlic parmesan
> > butter. All washed down with a tall glass of ice cold Bud Light.
> >
> > https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...n/photostream/
> >
> > And you?

> Not burned potato rolls, nor burned toast. Also, none of the most
> overrated, overpriced crap beer in America.
>
> --Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 3:58:27 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Thursday, January 1, 2015 3:51:08 PM UTC-5, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> > Anyone know the cause of death?

> Suicide. Look into it for yourself.

Really? He took my advice? Yay.

> > --Bryan

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/1/2015 3:49 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle
> > wrote:
>
>> the BUM!!

> Me too, I was usually nice to Andy and he to me.
>
> I miss him too!

I loved getting a "smootch" from him. He was always nice to me.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 11:10:05 AM UTC-8, tert in seattle wrote:
> the BUM!!

Coddled egg, 3/2 strips of Oscar Mayer thick-sliced bacon, plain bagel,
no picture.

You?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 6:51:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> You?

3 way* hot cereal, applesauce, rye toast w/ pnut butter, cottage cheese, an orange.

*I blend oatmeal, grits and cream or rice or wheat
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On 2015-01-01 2:09 PM, tert in seattle wrote:
>> the BUM!!
>>

> Soliciting negative feedback?

I'll give both. A long time ago, Andy was OK. For some months before
he died, he was a nasty asshole. Maybe it had something to do with
whatever killed him. Brain tumor? Cancer? Who knows, I don't. We were
not good friends so I don't really miss him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 5:02:09 PM UTC-5, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Thursday, January 1, 2015 3:58:27 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> > > Anyone know the cause of death?

> > Suicide. Look into it for yourself.
> >

> Really? He took my advice? Yay.
> > >
> > > --Bryan

> --Bryan

I'm hoping lightning strikes twice, you vile piece of shit. Andy's was met with mixed emotions. Your's will be a total celebration. Maybe you're just too UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ha! You are such a cartoonish little ****er!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 17:43:37 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>On Thursday, January 1, 2015 5:02:09 PM UTC-5, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

>> > Suicide. Look into it for yourself.
>> >

>> Really? He took my advice? Yay.

>> --Bryan

>I'm hoping lightning strikes twice, you vile piece of shit. Andy's was met with mixed emotions. Your's will be a total celebration. Maybe you're just too UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
>
>Ha! You are such a cartoonish little ****er!

Bryan doesn't make any bones about hiding the evil in himself, as the
free expression of it is a symptom of his likely psychatric disorder,
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20025568

Compare Bryan's expressed symtomology here against the definitions of
this disorded, and tell us what YOU think!

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 5:17:38 PM UTC-6, Janet Wilder wrote:

> I loved getting a "smootch" from him. He was always nice to me.

He was always nice to me, too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 01 Jan 2015 17:16:46 -0600, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

>On 1/1/2015 3:49 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> the BUM!!

>> Me too, I was usually nice to Andy and he to me.
>>
>> I miss him too!

>I loved getting a "smootch" from him. He was always nice to me.

He was always nice to me.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle
> > wrote:
>
>>the BUM!!

> Me too, I was usually nice to Andy and he to me.
>
> I miss him too!
>
> John Kuthe...4

He was always nice to me too.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 01 Jan 2015 19:40:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> > On 2015-01-01 2:09 PM, tert in seattle wrote:
> >> the BUM!!
> >>

> > Soliciting negative feedback?
> >

> I'll give both. A long time ago, Andy was OK. For some months before
> he died, he was a nasty asshole. Maybe it had something to do with
> whatever killed him. Brain tumor? Cancer? Who knows, I don't. We were
> not good friends so I don't really miss him.

That's the way it was with Bob Pastorio too. He was okay (an arrogant
SOB, but there were others of his ilk at the time so he fit in with
them), then he went bananas and he died a few months later.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>the BUM!!

>> Me too, I was usually nice to Andy and he to me.
>>
>> I miss him too!
>>
>> John Kuthe...4

> He was always nice to me too.

I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just sick
and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message

> That's the way it was with Bob Pastorio too. He was okay (an arrogant
> SOB, but there were others of his ilk at the time so he fit in with
> them), then he went bananas and he died a few months later.

He was always pleasant to me on another group, so maybe he was just at his
worst here? :-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/1/2015 1:45 PM, Not Andy wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:
>
>> the BUM!!

> Breakfast today is two eggs sunny side up, sausage, bacon jalapeno
> poppers, fried tomato and mushrooms, spicy charro beans, crispy hash
> brown bites, and toasted potato bread roll with garlic parmesan
> butter. All washed down with a tall glass of ice cold Bud Light.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...n/photostream/
>
> And you?

Today, for breakfast, we had buttermilk biscuits, ham, scrambled eggs,
strawberry preserves and coffee. Yesterday, we had cheesesteak omelets,
which I really liked, because they were different than what we usually
have.

BTW, I miss Andy, and I enjoyed his chuckle of the day.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>
>> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle

>>> Me too, I was usually nice to Andy and he to me.
>>>
>>> I miss him too!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...4

>> He was always nice to me too.

> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just
> sick and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

As I said, he was always nice to me, and didn't/don't retain his history
with others. I imagine Blake took some good shots at Andy too though.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 11:13:02 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:
>

> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just sick
> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

That was when it became obvious his mental condition was not stable.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 11:13:02 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>>

>> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just
>> sick
>> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

> That was when it became obvious his mental condition was not stable.

Well neither I nor Blake knew anything about that.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/2/2015 11:20 AM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 11:13:02 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>>

>> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just sick
>> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

> That was when it became obvious his mental condition was not stable.

I agree

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Not Andy wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:
>
>> the BUM!!

> Breakfast today is two eggs sunny side up, sausage, bacon jalapeno
> poppers, fried tomato and mushrooms, spicy charro beans, crispy hash
> brown bites, and toasted potato bread roll with garlic parmesan
> butter. All washed down with a tall glass of ice cold Bud Light.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...n/photostream/
>
> And you?

One spoon of homemade nut butter and a homemade double shot of espresso.
And lots of water and a few vitamins.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 2, 2015 1:13:01 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "Cheri" > wrote in message
> >
> > "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> >> On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle

> >> Me too, I was usually nice to Andy and he to me.
> >>
> >> I miss him too!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...4

> > He was always nice to me too.

> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just sick
> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

Now that's something you don't see/hear every day.

> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Friday, January 2, 2015 1:13:01 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>> > He was always nice to me too.

>> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just
>> sick
>> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

> Now that's something you don't see/hear every day.

Well, Blake is dead now so they can't hurt him any more.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:28:15 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 11:13:02 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > > wrote:
> >>

> >> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just
> >> sick
> >> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

> > That was when it became obvious his mental condition was not stable.

> Well neither I nor Blake knew anything about that.

Nobody did, it's all hindsight.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 2, 2015 10:56:47 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" <> wrote in message

> >> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just
> >> sick
> >> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

> > Now that's something you don't see/hear every day.

> Well, Blake is dead now so they can't hurt him any more.

Never in my days have I seen such a thing. That totally fails my "What would Mother Teresa Do?" test. Looks like I'll be seeing some of you guys in hell.

> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 02/01/2015 2:42 PM, dsi1 wrote:
Looks like I'll be seeing some of you guys in hell.

http://www.lechatnoirboutique.com/pr...php?prod=FSOOO

Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 2, 2015 11:52:44 AM UTC-10, graham wrote:
> On 02/01/2015 2:42 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> Looks like I'll be seeing some of you guys in hell.
> >

> http://www.lechatnoirboutique.com/pr...php?prod=FSOOO
>
> Graham

I luv Gary Larson!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:28:15 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> > On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 11:13:02 -0000, "Ophelia"

>> > That was when it became obvious his mental condition was not stable.

>> Well neither I nor Blake knew anything about that.

> Nobody did, it's all hindsight.

Yes Blake always laughed it off in the group ... mental condition or
not, it didn't stop it being hurtful.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 02/01/2015 3:03 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 13:42:25 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
> wrote:

>>> Well, Blake is dead now so they can't hurt him any more.

>> Never in my days have I seen such a thing. That totally fails my
>> "What would Mother Teresa Do?" test. Looks like I'll be seeing
>> some of you guys in hell.

> Wasn't Mother Teresa working for the CIA and/or the KGB?

She certainly *wasn`t* a saint!
Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 2, 2015 12:03:27 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

> Wasn't Mother Terresa working for the CIA and/or the KGB?

That's just a vicious rumor started by the criminal North Korean regime!

> --
> Bruce

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 2, 2015 12:06:31 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:28:15 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > > wrote:

> >> Well neither I nor Blake knew anything about that.

> > Nobody did, it's all hindsight.

> Yes Blake always laughed it off in the group ... mental condition or
> not, it didn't stop it being hurtful.

My general rule of thumb is that anyone that would make fun of crippled people is not a nice person.

> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Friday, January 2, 2015 12:06:31 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> > On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:28:15 -0000, "Ophelia"

>> > Nobody did, it's all hindsight.

>> Yes Blake always laughed it off in the group ... mental condition or
>> not, it didn't stop it being hurtful.
>>

> My general rule of thumb is that anyone that would make fun of crippled
> people is not a nice person.

Nothing I can add to that.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/2/2015 12:48 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jan 2015 09:20:19 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 11:13:02 -0000, "Ophelia"
>> > wrote:
>>>
>>> I got ****ed with him calling Blake 'no-legs Blake' ( That was just sick
>>> and it hurt Blake even though he wouldn't show it here.

>> That was when it became obvious his mental condition was not stable.

> That didn't bother Blake nearly as much as you think it did. Blake
> was much too smart to let the comments of a psychotic get to him.
>
> -sw

Blake was a good guy.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

OT - Miss me? ;-) Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 28 16-12-2006 08:08 AM
miss me? ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 0 25-10-2004 06:54 AM
Miss me? Steve Wertz Barbecue 6 12-01-2004 05:38 PM