Steve Wertz

Default Miss me?

"Refrain at all times from such foods as cannot be procured without
violence and oppression." -- Thomas Tryon

"To be a vegetarian is to disagree -- to disagree with the course of
things today. Starvation, world hunger, cruelty, waste, wars---we must
make a statement against these things. Vegetarianism is my statement.
And I think it's a strong one." -- Isaac Bashevis Singer

"Think of the fierce energy concentrated in an acorn! You bury it in
the ground, and it explodes into an oak! Bury a sheep, and nothing
happens but decay." -- George Bernard Shaw

"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of
existence and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable
of sensation." -- Joseph Addison

***************************************

http://www.themeatrix.com
Jon Judson

"Kiss my ass." --Jon Judson

Reg

Jon Judson wrote:

> "Kiss my ass." --Jon Judson

It's trollbait, and it's forged to boot. Ignore.

Jon Judson

Yeah, I know. Couldn't resist, though.

I did check out the attached website for giggles. It claims to support
family farms over factory farms -- perhaps a laudible goal. Unfortunately,
methinks that if we all went to family farms for meat, those folks wouldn't
appreciate that either.

TFM®

"Jon Judson" > wrote in message
> "Kiss my ass." --Jon Judson

Dumb shit, just ignore obvious mockeries.

TFM® - adding to the feeding frenzy by replying, but hoping someone will get
the message.

F.G. Whitfurrows

> wrote in message
> "TFM®" > wrote:
> > [burp]
> > Dumb shit, just ignore obvious mockeries.
> >

> I do the mockerena, but I ain't postin' any picshas
>
> --

Which reminds me....we never did get all 100 of those reasons Dude was so
all ****ing fired up about. Damn!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Monroe, of course...

In article >, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

> Which reminds me....we never did get all 100 of those reasons Dude was so
> all ****ing fired up about. Damn!

missin them trolls are ya Fos?
One man's boring slow newsgroup is another man's on topic paradise.

monroe(diggin the respite)

What do you miss? z z General Cooking 39 18-03-2013 09:08 PM
What did I miss...? Bob (this one) General Cooking 7 25-04-2006 01:14 AM
Do not miss it ccccccc Sourdough 12 16-03-2005 04:21 AM
miss me? ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 0 25-10-2004 06:54 AM