Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Favorite thing about cats?

"Omelet"
> Hard to pick any one thing, but I'd have to say the way they purr when
> they are being snuggled. :-) I find it to be comforting...

I have two cats, I love watching them (play) fight. :-)

Dena

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Dena" > wrote:

> "Omelet"
> > Hard to pick any one thing, but I'd have to say the way they purr when
> > they are being snuggled. :-) I find it to be comforting...

> I have two cats, I love watching them (play) fight. :-)
>
> Dena

It's fun! And watching them chase the jingle ball, or rolling in catnip.
<g>
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 01 Jun 2009 04:58:08a, Dena told us...

> "Omelet"
>> Hard to pick any one thing, but I'd have to say the way they purr when
>> they are being snuggled. :-) I find it to be comforting...

> I have two cats, I love watching them (play) fight. :-)
>
> Dena

We have five, and I love watching everything they do, including sleep. :-) I
find them remarkably intelligent and the differences in their personalities
is fascinating.

--
Wayne Boatwright
There are only ten minutes in the life of a pear when it is perfect