Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Automatic Jam Maker by Ball

On 5/20/2013 10:46 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> It's not all that difficult to make your own, nb. And with Ball's new
> flexible pectins, you can make one or two jars only if that is your
> preference over, say, 6-8 jars.

I've made cooked jams only a couple of times but have made no-cook
recipes many times. I made them because, for a while, I was into
biscuits and hot-milk sponge cake. Boy, that was tasty stuff.

It's a good thing to be relaxing and leisurely eating breakfast of
coffee, biscuits, and jam that you made yourself. I was doing just that
one sunny morning with my wife and sister-in-law. My SIL was talking
about her co-worker at United Airlines that had some mystery illness and
nobody could figure out what was causing him to waste away and then we
heard on the radio about a nuclear power plant that had a meltdown in
Pennsylvania. Terrible things might have been happening but I remember
those times with great fondness.

Sourdough with an automatic bread maker? Donald[_4_] Sourdough 30 26-10-2019 09:57 PM
Automatic jam maker gloria p Preserving 6 14-11-2012 11:04 AM
New Automatic Tea Maker ja Tea 40 18-10-2005 02:38 PM
help need blades for automatic bread maker john hawkins Baking 3 13-02-2005 09:19 PM
Automatic Chemex coffee maker? jknewsgroup Coffee 2 25-04-2004 05:00 PM