john hawkins

Default help need blades for automatic bread maker

help! I threw out a bad loaf and forgot to get the mixing blades out of it
first.
Does anyone know where I can get replacement blades for my beloved welbilt
model ABM2H22?? I'll look on this newsgroup for responses.

RsH

http://www.nelsonappliance.com/welbilt.htm says that the blades for
this specific model are no longer available.

http://www.tritronicsinc.com/cgi-bin...ord=1108173945
shows that they seem to HAVE 2 of this particular blade on hand.

Nothing on eBay, which is not surprising. Order from tritonics ASAP.
They also seem to have a pan for that model on hand if you want one of
those too.

RsH
--------
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:57:49 GMT, "john hawkins"
> wrote:

>help! I threw out a bad loaf and forgot to get the mixing blades out of it
>first.
>Does anyone know where I can get replacement blades for my beloved welbilt
>model ABM2H22?? I'll look on this newsgroup for responses.

Copyright retained. My opinions - no one else's...
If this is illegal where you are, do not read it!
RsH

Forgot to point out that a NEW bread machine might be cheaper than two
of those paddles! I know that I can buy an Oster for less here in
Toronto, and a new Black and Decker is close to that price as well, if
a bit over. Decide if you really want to preserve your Welbilt or
switch, as the company has now been gone for 4 years and parts are
becoming more and more scarce.

RsH
------------
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:09:31 -0500, RsH > wrote:

>http://www.tritronicsinc.com/cgi-bin...ord=1108173945
>shows that they seem to HAVE 2 of this particular blade on hand.
>
>Nothing on eBay, which is not surprising. Order from tritonics ASAP.
>They also seem to have a pan for that model on hand if you want one of
>those too.
>
>RsH
>--------
>On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:57:49 GMT, "john hawkins"
> wrote:
>
>>help! I threw out a bad loaf and forgot to get the mixing blades out of it
>>first.
>>Does anyone know where I can get replacement blades for my beloved welbilt
>>model ABM2H22?? I'll look on this newsgroup for responses.
>>

>================================================= ======
> >
>Copyright retained. My opinions - no one else's...
> If this is illegal where you are, do not read it!

Copyright retained. My opinions - no one else's...
If this is illegal where you are, do not read it!
janie

The Blades for automatic bread machines is the "planed obsolescence" part in
the bread machine Business! Mine Wore out! I have a kitchenaid and I can
make bread W/O the bread machine, but there's only my wife and me, and the
convenience of throwing the ingredients in and coming back 1.5 hr later is
just too tempting.
After trying to find one for my model, (West Bend) to no avail, I thought
about going to the store and checking out the "displays" and grabbing the
blade out of one of them! I just couldn't do it I don't know whether it
was my conscience or would I get caught so I never did it. As it turned
out, I found a machine (Oster) at a garage sale, virtually unused, for
$5.00, I was going to see if the blade would fit the old machine. I found
an Extra blade still in the plastic envelope in the box as well as teh one
in the machine itself. It didn't fit. It wasn't until later that I figured
out that I could just use the Oster! It's a larger capacity machine anyway.
jni

"john hawkins" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> help! I threw out a bad loaf and forgot to get the mixing blades out of it
> first.
> Does anyone know where I can get replacement blades for my beloved

welbilt
> model ABM2H22?? I'll look on this newsgroup for responses.

Sourdough with an automatic bread maker? Donald[_4_] Sourdough 30 26-10-2019 09:57 PM
Automatic Jam Maker by Ball dsi1[_18_] General Cooking 0 20-05-2013 10:51 PM
Automatic jam maker gloria p Preserving 6 14-11-2012 11:04 AM
New Automatic Tea Maker ja Tea 40 18-10-2005 02:38 PM
REQ: Recipes for the Breadman Automatic Bread Maker Herman_Munster Recipes 3 17-01-2005 02:56 AM