Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Quick Vegan Fudge

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 03:56:55 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:
>
>"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

>> Your daughter has you wrapped around her little finger. You are her slave
>> bitch. She is a nascent "withholder." She'll ruin every relationship she
>> ever enters into. You could buy her a case of premium Dutch chocolate an
>> if daughter senses you did it because you love her, she will decide she
>> hates chocolate altogether and will not touch another molecule of it to
>> save her life.
>>
>> Blather, wince, repeat.

>Uh... No. I bought the case because it was much cheaper to do it that way.
>I don't buy things because I "love" her. If that's why you buy things you
>are really messed up!

ISTM that in the past you have bought large quantities of other
things, only to find that suddenly nobody would eat them.

Doris

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Susan" > wrote in message
> x-no-arhive: yes
>
> On 3/1/2013 9:22 AM, graham wrote:
>
>> That's not the point! Child slaves are being used to harvest the cocoa
>> beans
>> in many places.
>>

> Vegans often seem to value animal's lives above human suffering.
>
> Just in my unscientific observation.

Not just yours! A good case can be made that PETA types also hate their
fellow humans.
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"graham" > wrote in message

> "Susan" > wrote in message
>> x-no-arhive: yes
>>
>> On 3/1/2013 9:22 AM, graham wrote:
>>
>>> That's not the point! Child slaves are being used to harvest the cocoa
>>> beans
>>> in many places.
>>>

>> Vegans often seem to value animal's lives above human suffering.
>>
>> Just in my unscientific observation.
>>

> Not just yours! A good case can be made that PETA types also hate their
> fellow humans.

What I don't understand is, if a vegan came to my house to eat, I would be
very careful to prepare for them food that they are able to eat. Why
wouldn't they do the same for me if visited them?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> Ha ha, kids... waddaya gonna do? My son makes great fudge. The weird
> part is that I've never seen him cook anything else.

Spam fudge? That's something I'd like to see. (Not eat, though.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> But yes, in this mallard of merde,

Duck of shit? Try again before you explode.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> > unless the sugar says vegan, it's not.

> What the hell does that mean, exactly? Regular everyday table-sugar is
> extracted from sugar cane or sugar beets. What isn't vegan about it?
> Cane and beets are plants. Educate me.

Oh dear. Looks like you've reverted to your regular form.

Clearly, the sugar has to be isolated from all fauna, including insects.
That's a difficult standard for sugar growers and refiners; hence, only the
"Certified Vegan" label guarantees that no bugs have been near the stuff.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2013 2:52 AM, Janet wrote:

> If it contains honey it won't be vegan.
>
> Janet UK

http://www.thekitchn.com/alternative...s-cactus-80478
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"news" > wrote in message

>>"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message ...

>>And if "vegans" are so against sugar, why the hell would they eat cocoa?
>>From their cherished "moral and ethical" pedestal chocolate is worse by
>>factors.

> There is no sugar in cocoa powder.

There is in FUDGE and this recipe has none.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Susan" > wrote in message
> x-no-arhive: yes
>
> On 3/1/2013 9:22 AM, graham wrote:
>
>> That's not the point! Child slaves are being used to harvest the cocoa
>> beans
>> in many places.
>>

> Vegans often seem to value animal's lives above human suffering.
>
> Just in my unscientific observation.

They do and the thing is they act as if they cannot do both at the same
time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George M. Middius" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>> But yes, in this mallard of merde,

> Duck of shit? Try again before you explode.

Merde of mallard.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George M. Middius" > wrote in message
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> > unless the sugar says vegan, it's not.

>> What the hell does that mean, exactly? Regular everyday table-sugar is
>> extracted from sugar cane or sugar beets. What isn't vegan about it?
>> Cane and beets are plants. Educate me.

> Oh dear. Looks like you've reverted to your regular form.
>
> Clearly, the sugar has to be isolated from all fauna, including insects.
> That's a difficult standard for sugar growers and refiners; hence, only
> the
> "Certified Vegan" label guarantees that no bugs have been near the stuff.

Ask any vegan if they will take calcium supplements and they'll tell you no
because they cannot find a source not made from coral or oyster shells.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

>>> Well I don't think I'll be making this again unless daughter likes it
>>> without the nuts. I tried it after it set up and I didn't care for it
>>> so much. I don't know why really. But I also am not big into sweets.
>>> I just thought I'd make it because I have a ton of sunseed butter. This
>>> was one of those things that daughter was eating like mad until I bought
>>> a case of it. And now consumption has dropped.

>> Your daughter has you wrapped around her little finger. You are her
>> slave bitch. She is a nascent "withholder." She'll ruin every
>> relationship she ever enters into. You could buy her a case of premium
>> Dutch chocolate an if daughter senses you did it because you love her,
>> she will decide she hates chocolate altogether and will not touch another
>> molecule of it to save her life.
>>
>> Blather, wince, repeat.

> Uh... No. I bought the case because it was much cheaper to do it that
> way. I don't buy things because I "love" her. If that's why you buy
> things you are really messed up!

You bought it thinking she'd appreciate her mom caring for her.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Doris Night" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 03:56:55 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>>
>>"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

>>> Your daughter has you wrapped around her little finger. You are her
>>> slave
>>> bitch. She is a nascent "withholder." She'll ruin every relationship
>>> she
>>> ever enters into. You could buy her a case of premium Dutch chocolate
>>> an
>>> if daughter senses you did it because you love her, she will decide she
>>> hates chocolate altogether and will not touch another molecule of it to
>>> save her life.
>>>
>>> Blather, wince, repeat.

>>Uh... No. I bought the case because it was much cheaper to do it that
>>way.
>>I don't buy things because I "love" her. If that's why you buy things you
>>are really messed up!

> ISTM that in the past you have bought large quantities of other
> things, only to find that suddenly nobody would eat them.

And dumped the whole kit kaboodle in the trash. The thing is there is not
enough food variety on the planet to keep the cycle going much longer. At
some part we'll be talking pine needle and tree bark recipes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet" > wrote in message
>> On 3/1/2013 5:49 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> You are her slave
>> > bitch.

> You have to understand that for some, domination/humiliation is a
> preference, a masochistic fetish lived out in every relationship.

Hmmmm ... OK, doess that include PVC clothes and leather straps?

Just askin.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 3/1/2013 6:55 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> I don't know about where Paul lives, but I don't run into vegans on
>>> every
>>> street corner. They're easy enough to avoid if you stay out of the
>>> "health food and healing crystals" type places. LOL I also manage to
>>> avoid Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons on bicycles
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I have met few vegans in real life. Mainly only online. Was in the
>> health
>> food store that used to be around the corner from here but no longer is.
>> Guy came in and asked what sort of vegan things he should feed his cat.
>> The
>> owner of the store kind of freaked and begged him not to put the cat on
>> that
>> kind of diet. Cats are just not vegans! Yes, they do like some
>> vegetables.
>> My cats love wheat grass. But they don't so much eat it as chew on it.
>> Had
>> a cat as a kid who loved green beans. And Maui liked to be walked on her
>> leash by my garden so she could taste things. She also loved mashed
>> potatoes.
>>

> Agreed, don't put cats on that sort of diet! Unless you want to kill the
> cat, of course. Cats are generally labelled carnivores but I think
> they're omnivores. Ever see a cat (or a dog, for that matter) chewing on
> grass? It's not because they're sick. Possibly a vitamin deficiency.
> Animals are pretty clever about knowing what they need.
>
> They do need some vegetable matter in their diet. Persia loves wheat
> grass and barley grass. She's not so crazy about rye grass. I have a
> little planter and grow very small pots of fresh greens for her a few
> times a year. Not to be offered in quantity! Even young tender grass
> isn't easy for a cat to digest. Still, they crave a little of the green

Cats are true carnivores. They eat grass to extract what they don't
otherwise get naturally in the stomachs of mice and other rodents -
chlorophyll from grass. It's a vital nutrient for cats. House cats not
eating their natural food as in mice swallowed whole would die were it not
for human science understanding their very complicated physiology.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John J" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 06:45:59 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>>On 3/1/2013 6:30 AM, John J wrote:

>>> A bit like how you talk about vegans.
>>>

>>I don't know about where Paul lives, but I don't run into vegans on
>>every street corner. They're easy enough to avoid if you stay out of
>>the "health food and healing crystals" type places. LOL I also manage
>>to avoid Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons on bicycles

> I don't know any vegans, but if their main motivation is animal
> welfare, then I think they have a point. Jews and muslims have wacky
> food rules too, and for much stranger reasons.

Their main motivation is not animal welfare. Their main motivation is
intensely self centered and is a deeply rooted psychosis manifesting itself
as animal welfare. Trust me if you knew some you'd not like them. They are
seriously messed up people. And they actually make animal rights activism
much harder, not easier.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2013 4:38 AM, Susan wrote:
> x-no-arhive: yes
>
> On 3/1/2013 9:22 AM, graham wrote:
>
>> That's not the point! Child slaves are being used to harvest the cocoa
>> beans
>> in many places.
>>

> Vegans often seem to value animal's lives above human suffering.

I don't know too much about vegans as a class of people but my son has a
friend that he calls "the evil vegan." Near as I can tell, he's not evil
because he's a vegan but just a wild person in general who happens to be
a vegan. Perhaps his imbalanced diet is making him unbalanced.

> Just in my unscientific observation.
>
> Susan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 3/1/2013 4:38 AM, Susan wrote:
>> x-no-arhive: yes
>>
>> On 3/1/2013 9:22 AM, graham wrote:
>>
>>> That's not the point! Child slaves are being used to harvest the cocoa
>>> beans
>>> in many places.
>>>

>> Vegans often seem to value animal's lives above human suffering.

> I don't know too much about vegans as a class of people but my son has a
> friend that he calls "the evil vegan." Near as I can tell, he's not evil
> because he's a vegan but just a wild person in general who happens to be a
> vegan. Perhaps his imbalanced diet is making him unbalanced.

I visit a "health food" store for some bulk items I can't get elsewhere and
many of the other customers look really ill and malnourished. I can't be
sure if it's because they shop there{:-)
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2013 9:34 AM, graham wrote:
> I visit a "health food" store for some bulk items I can't get elsewhere and
> many of the other customers look really ill and malnourished. I can't be
> sure if it's because they shop there{:-)
> Graham

My son went to pre-school with kids from a vegan family. Boy, they were
skinny! They had deeply sunken in collarbones. The parents worked for a
health food store that was owned by a guru who was also their spiritual
adviser. It's an odd arrangement that's open to all kinds of labor
management abuses. OTOH, my son is all grown up and they're still
working for the guru.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 3/1/2013 9:34 AM, graham wrote:
>> I visit a "health food" store for some bulk items I can't get elsewhere
>> and
>> many of the other customers look really ill and malnourished. I can't be
>> sure if it's because they shop there{:-)
>> Graham
>>

> My son went to pre-school with kids from a vegan family. Boy, they were
> skinny! They had deeply sunken in collarbones. The parents worked for a
> health food store that was owned by a guru who was also their spiritual
> adviser. It's an odd arrangement that's open to all kinds of labor
> management abuses. OTOH, my son is all grown up and they're still working
> for the guru.

My nephew's wife is a teacher and avers that she can always spot the kids
from veggie families as they are invariably less healthy than the rest of
her charges.
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Susan > wrote:

>On 3/1/2013 11:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> Why
>> wouldn't they do the same for me if visited them?

>Because their POV is that animal foods involve murder.
>
>Susan

What POV is it when a vegan swallows live spermatazoa?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2013 10:00 AM, graham wrote:

> My nephew's wife is a teacher and avers that she can always spot the kids
> from veggie families as they are invariably less healthy than the rest of
> her charges.
> Graham

It's a very strange world.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 01/03/2013 2:30 PM, graham wrote:

> My d-i-l is a veggie - i.e., not a "pure" one but she just avoids meat and
> meat products but not fish and eggs etc. Having Crohn's, she has to be
> careful with dairy. She does cook meat for my son and the kids. I don't
> criticize her as she's an admirable mother!
> Graham

My nephew's daughter niece arrived her unexpected for a post Christmas
family function. I didn't know she was in town. I didn't know she was
coming. I didn't know that she was vegan.... and she and her father
arrived late.Apparently they had prepared some vegan food to bring and
then forgot it My wife had to scramble to find something that she could
eat. She pored over the labels and rejected just about everything,
including my wife's home made salad dressing because it has a dash of
Worcestershire sauce. Since they arrived late and just as everyone else
was about to sit down to eat, it was a major PITA.

About two years later my SiL got remarried and the now former vegan was
seated across from me at the buffet reception. I was expecting her to
have loaded her plate with fruit and vegetables. Nope..... pork, beef,
chicken, turkey, ham, fish, shrimp.

She served to reinforce my refusal to cater to people who adopt fad
diets for social reasons.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 01/03/2013 2:30 PM, graham wrote:
>

>> My d-i-l is a veggie - i.e., not a "pure" one but she just avoids meat
>> and
>> meat products but not fish and eggs etc. Having Crohn's, she has to be
>> careful with dairy. She does cook meat for my son and the kids. I don't
>> criticize her as she's an admirable mother!
>> Graham
>>

> My nephew's daughter niece arrived her unexpected for a post Christmas
> family function. I didn't know she was in town. I didn't know she was
> coming. I didn't know that she was vegan.... and she and her father
> arrived late.Apparently they had prepared some vegan food to bring and
> then forgot it My wife had to scramble to find something that she could
> eat. She pored over the labels and rejected just about everything,
> including my wife's home made salad dressing because it has a dash of
> Worcestershire sauce. Since they arrived late and just as everyone else
> was about to sit down to eat, it was a major PITA.
>
> About two years later my SiL got remarried and the now former vegan was
> seated across from me at the buffet reception. I was expecting her to have
> loaded her plate with fruit and vegetables. Nope..... pork, beef, chicken,
> turkey, ham, fish, shrimp.
>
> She served to reinforce my refusal to cater to people who adopt fad diets
> for social reasons.

Ever notice the meat substitutes they love like tofurkey, veggie hot dogs,
fake susage, fake burgers etc? If meat is so unnatural a food why does it
seem they crave the taste?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 01/03/2013 3:00 PM, graham wrote:

> My nephew's wife is a teacher and avers that she can always spot the kids
> from veggie families as they are invariably less healthy than the rest of
> her charges.
> Graham

I know a number of vegetarians who look very healthy. A few years ago I
visited with an old friend and was struck by how she had such a healthy
looking glow about her. It turned out that she had become vegetarian.
One of my nephews and his wife are vegetarian. They both used to look
very healthy. She especially had that wonderful glow. Now they are in
their mid 30s. They don't look so good. He is all stooped over with
spinal problems and they are both working hard to dispel the image that
vegetarians diets keep you slim.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 01/03/2013 3:48 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:

>> She served to reinforce my refusal to cater to people who adopt fad diets
>> for social reasons.

> Ever notice the meat substitutes they love like tofurkey, veggie hot dogs,
> fake susage, fake burgers etc? If meat is so unnatural a food why does it
> seem they crave the taste?

I get a kick out of them when they eat veggie dogs, veggie burgers and
similar faux meats. They tell you those things are good.... that they
taste just like meat. Good. If you want something that tastes just like
meat, eat meat. I don't want a burger that looks something like meat
and has been made to taste something like meat. When my son lived in
Montreal and were would go to visit him we frequently ate at a
vegetarian Indian restaurant and had great food. I don't have to have
meat every meal or every day, but when I have meat I want meat not met
substitute.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> I knew a vegan once who moved into an apartment with a perfectly good
> fridge. She had it removed and bought a "virgin" fridge which had never
> known meat.

BZZZZZT! Not buyin' it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> I get a kick out of them when they eat veggie dogs, veggie burgers and
> similar faux meats. They tell you those things are good.... that they
> taste just like meat.

I foolishly purchased a package of tofu "sausages" recently. One bite was all
it took. Straight into the bin.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 01/03/2013 3:58 PM, John J wrote:

>> Their main motivation is not animal welfare. Their main motivation is
>> intensely self centered and is a deeply rooted psychosis manifesting itself
>> as animal welfare. Trust me if you knew some you'd not like them. They are
>> seriously messed up people. And they actually make animal rights activism
>> much harder, not easier.

> I can believe there's a high percentage of neurotics amongst them.

Sadly, it sounds like my vegetarian nephew and his wife. As I understand
it, he was not vegetarian when they met but gave up met to please her,
and there was a time when she was really good looking, so I can
appreciate the pussy whipped aspect of it to some degree. They claim
that they are vegetarians because it is cruel to eat animals. They also
claim that it is healthier..... though.. the both smoke cigarettes and
pot, and they drink quite a bit.

Being animal lovers, they had to get a puppy. It's not nice to keep a
puppy restrained on a leash so they let it run free... in the city. When
it was young it was less than 6 months old it was hit by a car. They
should have had the pup put down but, being animal lovers, they spent a
fortune on it. As a result of the being hit, the dog lost one front lake
and had trouble with the other front lake. He was half lab and half
shepherd, so a good sized dog. He always had trouble walking. As he got
older he developed arthritis.

The last few times I saw that dog he was obviously in pain. Nope. Can't
do that.. it's cruel to kill. Well, screw that. I have had dogs most of
my life, usually two at a time. I have had cats, rats, gerbils and many
other types of animal pets. I have worked with a wide variety of
animals. I like animals. I hate to see them in pain. I have had a
number of animals put down because life had become too painful for them.
Don't lay some moral superiority bullshit on me over making dogs
suffer. IMO, that is more cruel than euthanasia.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 01/03/2013 4:08 PM, George M. Middius wrote:
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>> I knew a vegan once who moved into an apartment with a perfectly good
>> fridge. She had it removed and bought a "virgin" fridge which had never
>> known meat.

> BZZZZZT! Not buyin' it.

Nope. Based on my limited experience with vegans I can see that
happening. I wish I could remember who it was who described them as
being extremely selfish.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 01/03/2013 4:08 PM, George M. Middius wrote:
>> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>>> I knew a vegan once who moved into an apartment with a perfectly good
>>> fridge. She had it removed and bought a "virgin" fridge which had never
>>> known meat.

>> BZZZZZT! Not buyin' it.
>>

> Nope. Based on my limited experience with vegans I can see that happening.
> I wish I could remember who it was who described them as being extremely
> selfish.

Probably me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George M. Middius" > wrote in message
> Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> I get a kick out of them when they eat veggie dogs, veggie burgers and
>> similar faux meats. They tell you those things are good.... that they
>> taste just like meat.

> I foolishly purchased a package of tofu "sausages" recently. One bite was
> all
> it took. Straight into the bin.

I tried Gimme Lean suasgae. Took one bite, spat it in the sink and threw
away the rest. Unfortunately some of the juice made it down my throat.
Nastiest thing I think I have ever tasted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John J wrote:

>Ophelia wrote:
> >What I don't understand is, if a vegan came to my house to eat, I would be
> >very careful to prepare for them food that they are able to eat. Why
> >wouldn't they do the same for me if visited them?

> You can't eat vegan food?

If I had vegan friends and they invited me over to dinner, I would go and
eat what they served. I'll eat anything. Since I'm not vegan though, I just
would never invite them to my house for dinner. I know the eating habits of
anyone that I would be tempted to invite over. If the meal is a problem, I
would just invite them over for wine and not a meal.

A dinner with friends is more about the time together anyway. To avoid any
problems, I tell invited guests just what I'm going to serve. If they don't
like that, they can politely decline. I've never had that happen though.

Honestly, the only strict food issues that I've encountered comes from right
here....RFC.

G.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2013 11:46 AM, Gary wrote:

> If I had vegan friends and they invited me over to dinner, I would go and
> eat what they served. I'll eat anything. Since I'm not vegan though, I just
> would never invite them to my house for dinner. I know the eating habits of
> anyone that I would be tempted to invite over. If the meal is a problem, I
> would just invite them over for wine and not a meal.
>
> A dinner with friends is more about the time together anyway. To avoid any
> problems, I tell invited guests just what I'm going to serve. If they don't
> like that, they can politely decline. I've never had that happen though.
>
> Honestly, the only strict food issues that I've encountered comes from right
> here....RFC.
>
> G.

I once went to a party that served a bunch of different grilled meats
with rice, macaroni salad, and that's all. It was an orgy of meat. I
like munching on dead animal flesh as much as the next guy but that was
way over the top and revolting. Those guys really dug meat!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" wrote:

> Ever notice the meat substitutes they love like tofurkey, veggie hot dogs,
> fake susage, fake burgers etc? If meat is so unnatural a food why does it
> seem they crave the taste?

I have a good friend that has been serious vegetarian for years now. He
remembers meat and always loved it but he turned because he hated the
killing of animals. He's down to earth ppl too. He won't eat meat but he
doesn't lecture us about it.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2013 4:16 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> I once went to a party that served a bunch of different grilled meats
> with rice, macaroni salad, and that's all. It was an orgy of meat. I
> like munching on dead animal flesh as much as the next guy but that was
> way over the top and revolting. Those guys really dug meat!

A few years ago we threw a BBQ dinner for a church fundraiser. We had
brisket, ribs, sausage, chicken and pulled pork. There were plenty of
sides (mostly salads) and beans. Rolls, beer and soda (and some wine for
the hoity toity). Brownies and ice cream for dessert.

It isn't the kind of meal you would make every day, but for a party, it
was pretty good.

No one went home hungry.

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

Veganism is a religion in which you worship
> yourself.

Sums it up perfectly!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2013 12:29 PM, George Leppla wrote:
> On 3/1/2013 4:16 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> I once went to a party that served a bunch of different grilled meats
>> with rice, macaroni salad, and that's all. It was an orgy of meat. I
>> like munching on dead animal flesh as much as the next guy but that was
>> way over the top and revolting. Those guys really dug meat!

> A few years ago we threw a BBQ dinner for a church fundraiser. We had
> brisket, ribs, sausage, chicken and pulled pork. There were plenty of
> sides (mostly salads) and beans. Rolls, beer and soda (and some wine for
> the hoity toity). Brownies and ice cream for dessert.
>
> It isn't the kind of meal you would make every day, but for a party, it
> was pretty good.
>
> No one went home hungry.
>
> George L

That sounds like a good spread. I've never seen brownies and ice cream
at parties. That would be awesome!

Vegan Fudge Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 0 13-03-2013 10:13 AM
Quick Vegan Fudge Judy Haffner General Cooking 12 02-03-2013 08:09 PM
Quick Vegan Fudge Judy Haffner General Cooking 0 02-03-2013 05:24 PM
Quick Marshmallow Fudge Bars jacqueline austin Recipes (moderated) 0 08-11-2006 05:08 AM
No 'Cook' quick & easy Christmas Fudge Lestat Recipes 0 19-12-2004 08:40 AM