Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default no yolks

I like wide noodles and mushroom soup. There was a variety mushroom soup I
had not seen before in the sto roasted garlic and mushroom. Lately, I get
the low sodium, but did not see that so opted for the roasted garlic.

Along with the noodles, it's good with a green beans (sometimes with shellie
beans), or green peas. I also like it with black beans sometimes. I think
I'll add that to a plate this time. Maybe peas next time with leftovers.
Leftover is good--if not better-- since things soak up into the noodles.
Like lasagna, or banana bread. To me, better the next day.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Somebody" > wrote in message
>I like wide noodles and mushroom soup. There was a variety mushroom soup I
>had not seen before in the sto roasted garlic and mushroom. Lately, I
>get the low sodium, but did not see that so opted for the roasted garlic.
>
> Along with the noodles, it's good with a green beans (sometimes with
> shellie beans), or green peas. I also like it with black beans
> sometimes. I think I'll add that to a plate this time. Maybe peas next
> time with leftovers. Leftover is good--if not better-- since things soak
> up into the noodles. Like lasagna, or banana bread. To me, better the next
> day.

OMG! Where do you live where you can get shellie beans!? Those were one of
my favorite foods as a child! Can't get them here. I got something online
that looked similar. I think it might have been the Allen's brand. But the
proportions were all wrong.

Daughter and husband like that soup with chicken and rice or pasta.

What can you do with egg yolks? thekitchen-aide General Cooking 38 25-03-2011 12:13 PM
What to do with 16 egg yolks? Wayne Boatwright[_4_] General Cooking 48 08-03-2009 05:08 AM
What to do with 12 egg yolks? Jen[_4_] Baking 3 07-01-2008 12:23 AM
6 yolks Jude General Cooking 12 14-02-2006 11:14 PM
egg yolks elaine General Cooking 41 31-12-2005 06:55 PM